𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 οΏ½...

By my-lesbi-ass

I moaned softly as my walls stretched around Skylar's member feeling how big she was. I bit my lip as my gaze... More

characters
dream
beautiful
no one
pussy
lunch part one
daddy
suck
fuck you
highschool crush
parking lot
the call
what did you just call me
patience pays
I quit
pizza guy maybe?
mommy
nothing will ever tear us apart.
pizza again
my best friend
my princess
the phone
the truth
tables turned
real father of the baby
shoot me
hand me the gun
small gift
visitor
whereabouts
too late
she dead???
is it the right time?
hungry for you
bad girl
worth....
parameters
my donna
confession
twirling session
what are we?
in and out
confession
last hug??
ringπŸ’
one lesbian family 🌈
comfort
question.....
The end ....
SEQUEL

time solves everything

25.9K 787 374
By my-lesbi-ass

Laila's pov

3 days later!

"What are you doing?" The maids froze in their tracks before they turned around to face me. Guilt settled upon their features as they looked down on their feet not answering back my question.

My brows ceased in confusion wondering what they are going to do with the opened up suit cases laying on the bed. "Care to explain why those suit cases are open and why you all  in here?"

I took a step forward meeting Kayla's gaze but she held it for a second  before she averted to the other maids that were stealing glances from each other.

What's going on here?

I could tell they were bargaining whether to tell me about the situation or not.

I waited patiently until one of them spoke up and that was Kayla making me fold my hands across my chest.  "Mistress told us to pack all her clothes because she won't be coming back -"

Huh?

Won't be coming back?

What is she talking about.

My heart raced loudly as my ears buzzed and wormed. My palms grew sweaty hopping what she is talking about isn't true.

She definitely can't leave me.

"What do you mean?" I whispered barely heard before thickly gulping down the lump that had formed in my throat.

"Mistress told us to collect her belongings because she won't be coming back to this house anymore...." I blocked out the other words she was going to say , my  mind focusing and buzzing around the four words .

Won't be coming back....

Impossible....

She can't leave me like that .

No

Did she really mean that everything is done.

Everything between the two of us?

Every connection we had, that was it's end?

"No it's impossible...." I shook my head repeatedly as my knees buckled making me sit down on the floor staring into thin space wondering why she is doing such a thing.

"She can't leave me. I know she surely will come back. " I whispered to myself bringing my hopes up as tears threatened to spill down my cheeks.

I know she will.....

But deep down I knew it won't happen yet I still hoped.

5 days later..........

Can we talk?
delivered.

No reply...

Please?
delivered.

No reply....

Skylar please answer me!

No reply...... 

I really don't want to lose you.
Please come back....
I need you.

No reply....

I stared at the screen as tears fell onto the screen in hopes she would text back but she didn't.

I sobbed loudly slamming the phone down beside me as I sat on the stairs of my porch  facing my driveway towards the road connected to it  in the dull night.

The dark night was brightly eliminated by the light rays from the moon making the dark night silently bright yet  dull at the same time.

My eyes dropped to my lap as heart tightened in my chest. The lump in my throat blocked my cries as I found it hard to let out a sound.

It hurt so much.

To beg someone's attention when you know they won't return it back.

All I want her is to say/text something back to me.

I want her to come back to me though I know it's impossible.

I hid my face in my hands sobbing loudly as I rocked back and forth in hopes to calm myself down but it didn't work.

It just made me feel more pity I have for myself.

"I'm really sorry." I whispered the words I wanted to say to her before she left that day and I think if I did then I wouldn't be feeling like this.

I wouldn't feel like I was heart broken by her when I was actually in love with her. I really regret  everything I did that made me lose her. I regret why I shouted at her. I regret why I treated her like shit when I knew she meant everything to me.

I was so stupid and ungrateful.

I really miss the last few moments I had with her days back. It's been eight days ever since I last spoke or saw her.

I shifted from her house back to mine when she took her belongings out of her mansion leaving it to me but it was pretty useless for me to stay in there because she was the main reason why I went there so there was no point of staying when she's not around.

The day she left I hoped I would talk to her when she arrives back home that night but it was in vain because she never came back making me contact her everyday for the last eight days and this marks the ninth day in hopes of her reply but it is all in vain making me realize that indeed it's over between us.

She's gone...... forever.

Vvvvvvv vvvvvvv

My phone vibrated beside making me wipe my cheeks before grabbing it from the floor then to my ear. "H-ello!" My voice came out hoarse and forced making my heart clench more at my miserable state.

"Look ahead of you!" A familiar deep voice grumbled through the phone making excitement rush throughout my veins. 

My heart raced as my senses peeked due to the familiar voice I longed to hear before I raised my eyes to look ahead of me in hopes that I would find  what I hoped to see and indeed it was it.

I stood up to my full height then hastily ran to her and jumped in her open arms out for me. I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms  around her neck breathing in her scent as tears ran down my neck wondering what I honestly did to deserve someone like this.

Someone darker the night yet caring at the same time.

"You came back for me." I whispered through my sobs as I couldn't believe that I'm with the person I love most.

"Yes babygirl, only for you." Skylar softly whispered making me snuggle and relax more to her warmth and scent. Hhands rested on my bare thighs as she walked to us to my house not say any other word soothing me down with her run of her hands on my thighs.

"I re-ally mis-sed you d-addy." I confessed trying hard to get words out of my sobs as my lungs burnt from the restrain of air from the lump in my throat. 

"Sh, calm down baby. I know." Tears pricked again at the sides of my ears when Skylar whispered again as she rubbed her hand up and down my back in a smoothing manner trying to calm me down instead I just sobbed more.

She sat me down on my kitchen counter but never separating me from her making me tightly hold on to her. Our chest touched making relief pass throughout me calming me a bit but never stopping my tears that were flowing instead the sobs stopped.

I snuggled my face in the crook of her neck breathing in her scent more shutting my eyes to savour the moment. "I can't ca-lm down until yo-you promise me one thing Skylar."

"Speak baby!" Skylar gave a firm grip on my thighs urging me to continue.

"Promise  that you will never leave my side again." I whimpered.

"I promise baby, I'm not leaving your side ever again as long as you want me there."  Skylar said .

"Prove it then!"

********

Sooooo tell me what you think of this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.1K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
190K 4.7K 65
"What your telling me I'm not good enough for you?" I said and she looked at me in the eyes. "Anna we are complete opposites. It's as if the only thi...
467K 23.2K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
1.1M 34.5K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...