Not My Type - ( BΓ—B Extreme X...

By Lola_Fresh88

The guy was tall, he wasn't pale. He was lean but with six pack and fine muscles. Most importantly he was blo... More

Not My Type - 01 ( Allergic to Blondies πŸ˜’ )
Character Introduction 🌈
Not My Type - 02 (1st time periods ??? Congratulations 😏😏😏😏😁)
Not My Type - 03 ( Needed That ❀️😏 )
Not My Type - 04 ( RIP the Virgin πŸ‘ )
Not My Type - 05 ( Non of your business πŸ˜’ )
Not My Type - 06 ( Malfunctioning 😩 )
Not My Type - 08 ( You are the problem πŸ˜’ )
Not My Type - 09 ( Going crazy πŸ’¦ )
Not My Type - 10 ( Euphoria )
Not my Type - 11 ( Game on Sweetie )
Not My Type - 12 ( Suspicious )
Not My Type - 13 ( Blue berry muffins )
Not My Type - 14 ( You got me Dizzy )
Not My Type - 15 ( All Yours )
Not My Type - 16 ( Reward πŸ«¦πŸ’¦ )

Not My Type - 07 ( Down for Worst 😩 )

171 9 8
By Lola_Fresh88

"....I think I need a hookup...."

As soon as those words hit his ear Jae-Sung practically chocked on his own saliva and started to cough but even while struggle to breath he manage to turned to him in the flash on an eye speak.

"....jesus fucking christ You mofo what the fuck did you say??? Are you planning on murdering me???? Am I going nuts??? Am I hearing things in my fucking head???...."

Jae-Sung started to bombarded him with high pitch tone gaining all the unwanted attention to them while Jade was completely caught off the guard by his reaction.

"....Kim Jae-Sung what do you think you are doing ??? Cursing in middle of a lecture ???...."

Whole batch turned their attention to Jae-Sung due to Mrs Laurence words turning His face tomato red out of embarrassment.

"....I asked you a question mister. Is this a place look like a bazaar to you???....."

"....Sorry Mrs Laurence it won't happens again...."

He stutter out with red face while Jade acted like he didn't do anything.

"....Young man you better behave your self...."

"....Sorry Ma'am...."

Mrs Laurence nodded her head with cold face and turned her attention back to the lesson. As soon as her attention withdraw he glared at Jade who was acting like he didn't do anything. Seriously Jade acting like did nothing.

"....Jerk, You just throw me under the bus and watched me dying...."

"....Keep it low or else you will get expelled ramyeon bucket. And I have reputation to main unlike you, low life migot...."

Jade said mockingly just to piss him off. Jae-Sung showed middle finger to him in return because he couldn't risk getting caught by Mrs. Laurence again. Jade tried his best to concentrate rest of the lecture but it looks like his subconscious had another idea and also his conscious started to wandering around time to time. Since he got back those blurry memories he wasn't ok. He look normal in outside but internally he was going crazy.

After 3 hours finally the lecture came to an end and first thing Jae-Sung did was dragging his best friend out of the hall to find somewhere private to talk. He stopped infront of the basketball locker room of the faculty.

"....Now you tell me what the hell was that???...."

Jade simply raised his brow acting like he had no idea what he was talking about.

"....Jade don't you dare tease me ok. I have had enough of the drama already. Why suddenly you wanna hookup with someone. I thought you had a blast that night after party...."

Jade felt his stomach turn at the mentioning of the day but he was luckily kept his cool.

"....I am just feeling super horny ok. It is normal. I just wanna good fuck. That's all...."

But Jae-Sung looked at him suspicious not knowing why he felt odd suddenly but he decided to let it go.

"....Ok you horny bastard. Do you remember that Kevin guy from final year???...."

Jade nodded his head to say yes.

".....He is throwing a party for no reason in this weekend. Lets go So you can find a one night stand...."

"....But today is monday. that means I have to wait almost a week. This is a torture...."

Jade said in frustrating tone which made Jae-Sung to stared at him with judgmental eyes.

"....Why are you so eager??? You never been like this...if you this desperate you should go to club or something...."

"...Shut the fuck up you migot. I was just saying 😒😒😒😒. We will go to that Party...Yeah. That would be good I guess...."

Last part he said actually to himself. Honestly he wasn't pretty sure about his solution. He even had that feeling deep down his mind that he will not gonna be the same ever again but he didn't want to admit it at least not now he wasn't ready. Also he wasn't so sure how the hell is he going to survive till this weekend. But they were interrupted.

"....I think we need to talk mister...."

Suddenly Jade and Jae-Sung turned around in unison with amazement. It was TJ in his Basketball uniform and his face look dangerously cold , beside him Chad stood with apologetic expressions. Before Jade get a chance to protes TJ gestured his best friend and he nodded his head and put his hand over Shocked Jae-Sung and dragged him away in next second. Jade felt his anger building up inside of him but he decided not to explode because after all, this is the guy who actually spent their time to take care of his sick self. Most importantly he knew that TJ didn't have todo that and he could have easily fuck him and forget him. Like he used to. But here he is showing his care and wasting his time on him. But he couldn't help but kinda snapped at him.

"....What the hell do you want Tylor???...."

That response completely turned his cold strained face into a flirty smirk because that was the first time someone who wasn't his family called him by his first name without fear or respect.

"....There are so many things I want from you baby, but right now I need only one thing. That one thing is I don't want you to go to that damn party and fucking around....'

TJ said it with a deep husky voice which easily send shiver down his spin.

"....Who do you think you are to ordering me around Tylor ???...."

Jade said out of anger but he was internally shaking at TJ's aura. He didn't response right away because he took few seconds to observe his expressions. Jade felt so uncomfortable at his staring because those eyes was penetrating his fucking soul and he gulped at the memory of he wrecking him at that night which cause TJ smirked out of satisfaction.

"...Baby your eyes says everything. You know damn well who am I to you. Are you in denial or you want me to say it out loud???...."

He said while putting his face dangerously close to his.

"....I don't know what you are talking about...."

Jade stuttered out causing him to smirked wider.

"....Ooooh it is cute that you are thinking you could fool me but baby you are a terrible lier so quit trying...."

He continued to step forward and he slowly pushed lJade against the wall behind him as he heard Jade's heart pounding like crazy. He didn't stopped there and leaned forward then pressed his lips extremely close to Jade's ear with a proud smile as he notice how easily his breath hitched at his small action. He took a deep breath filling his lungs with Jade's natural body fragrance causing body hair on Jade's neck sit straight of his skin like a small kitten.

"....Pretty boy, I know you're not that cheap to go fucking around. Therefore I suggest you to settle this without lowering your standards. Currently you are going through daniel phase baby, if you don't control yourself during that phase you will get STD in the end. If you want to test your sexuality, just call me you have my number. Don't Go whoring Around with random sluts...."

"....Why...why do you even care???...."

Jade manage to stutter out but which only cause TJ to smirked even more.

"....Because you are kind of my business and there is no way I will let you do something you will regret in the end...."

With that he closing the gap between them by pressing his lips on his earlobe making Jade's mind go blue.

He felt shiver down his spin. His lips felt so soft yet rough against his skin and it felt so good. If someone asked him to describe the sensations he would say it was felt like an electric kiss. But suddenly realization slap him across the face and he pushed him back hard making TJ's cocky smile glowing more but Jade was furiously angry with TJ and himself and he explode.

"....Fuck off you psycho. I am not gay and you don't own me. I do what I want...."

He yelled at TJ and stomped away leaving him grinning like an idiot.

"Will see baby."

TJ said to himself.

8.30 P.M. At Kevin's house party.

"...Wow there are so many hot guys and girls here. Look at that Red head dude god he is burning down the party...."

Jae-Sung pointed at a guy with red hair which only made Jade go all angry. He was still upset about the event happened in this evening. Honestly after that fucking unexpected kiss from that bastard he wasn't in the mood and Jae-Sung is making it even more upsetting. He mentally faced palm at his own decision.

"....For god sake how mang times I need to tell you,, Jae I am not into guys so don't try to push me. I am here for a hot chick...."

Jade said in angry tone while sipping on his drink which had low amount of alcohol in it.

"....Jade....trying new thing is the best thing to do. Who knows you may be bisexual for crying out loud. God just imagine you can play for both team....."

"....Jae what the actual fuck stop questioning my freaking sexuality. Your words are like curse. You are not helping at all. Just fuck off I will go and find someone on my own...."

With that he got up and walked towards the kitchen where the drinks were. He was already going out of his mind over his sexuality enough and his best friend decided to question it furthermore got his head spinning. He grabbed one cup and turned to leave but he bumped onto someone. That someone turned out to be the red head guy from earlier and he felt awkward because of the conversation that Jae-Sung put him through.

"....Aren't you gonna say sorry shorty???....."

Jade rolled his eyes at his comment. He hate people who acting like the are sex gods or something.

"....Say who same height as me...."

He muttered under his breath and put on a fake smile.

"....Sorry I didn't see you there...."

He said and went back while the guy gibe him a cheeky smile behind him.

"....Woooh He is such a hot stuff. Worth trying don't you think Kevin???...."

Red head guy said pointing at Jade who was already in dancing crowd.

"....He is top class hot stuff bro. I doubt that you even get the chance to talk properly. And I don't think he is into dudes. Never seen him with a guy before...."

Red head guy looked at him with surprise.

"....Do you know him???....."

"....Yeah, It's Jade. He is from Department of Physical Therapy. Also the leader of the faculty dancing club. As you can see that blondy is something else bro...."

"...Interesting. Smart ass with a Killer look. Seems like worth trying...."

With that he emptied the cup in his hand and walk towards the crowd not letting his eyes off from Jade who was dancing with a girl. Jade felt like his body was heating up from all the dancing and making out. Most likely he tried to make out but he wasn't feeling it. He even grinded on her while dancing and no need of mentioning his hands were all over her body yet he didn't feel his dick getting excited anytime soon. He suddenly excused himself because he was kinda overwhelmed by the fact that he wasn't feeling it like used to and only thing he could think of was that bastard who fucked the day light out of him. But the most frustrating thing was he couldn't even kiss the girl without feeling disgust. He cursed under his breath remembering TJ's lips.

He couldn't take it any longer. So Jade hurried his heals towards the upstairs to get to the washroom. His head was spinning so badly so he wasn't watching his steps. He gloriously bumped in to the same red head guy for the second time of the day. The impact made the beer cup on his hand spilled all over Jade's shirt. Great that was the only thing he was lacking.

"....I am so sorry I didn't see you there baby. Let me help y...."

But Jade didn't let him finished the sentence and just pushed him aside while sending him a burning death glare.

"....No thanks. Just fuck off...."

"....Jesus christ no need to be so rude hot stuff. I..."

Jade didn't hear what he was saying completely because he was annoyed the shit out of him. He literally run to the washroom while unbuttoning the ruined shirt. As soon as he got there he remove it and started to wash it in sink.

He was startled when the door of the washroom opened. The shock on Jade's face turned from shock to annoyance in one minute. The reason for that is the person who came in through the door. It was none other than the redheaded punk he bumped into a moment ago. He rolled his eyes and put his wet shirt back on, giving up the idea of getting rid of the alcohol stain on his shirt because he was already feeling uncomfortable seeing the guy's greedy eyes on his bare upper body. But the guy was on the other hand, and when he saw Jade's action, he started to speak with a smirk on the corner of his mouth as he approached him, closing the door behind him.

".....Oh, hot stuff, what's up with that suddenly? Come here, I will help wash the shirt. Look, it's not washed properly....."

saying that he got super close to Jade and put his hands on the sink, making him trapped between the sink and his body. Jade's neck turned red out of discomfort and anger, but that guy mistook that as excitement and decided to make a wrong move, making him even more uncomfortable. He put his right hand on his revealingly gorgeous chest through the undone wet shirt, making Jade shake in anger. As soon as he felt the guy's fingertips on his chest, he pushed him away harshly, without thinking twice, making him almost fall on his bum.

Jade heard TJ's words on repeat in his head. Jade felt regret for not listening to him at the first place, thinking that if he didn't came, he wouldn't be facing this situation.

"....What the hell was that blonde?...."

He looked at him in surprise and a mix of anger, but Jade looked furious.

"....You tell me, punk. What the fuck was that? Don't you dare put your hands on me unless you want to get killed....."

Jade screamed at him while hurriedly doing buttons on his shirt to cover his chest.

"....Ooooh, I see you playing hard to get. Interesting. I like your type. Let's play, baby, yeah...."

Jade's eyes went wide at his words in disbelief, but he didn't get a moment to respond to that because in the next minute, he grabbed his shirt and tore it apart, making buttons on the shirt fly in different directions. Then he forced himself on Jade, who was shocked to his core. It took a moment for Jade to gain his senses, then the realization hit his drunken mind.

He was getting raped. He was getting raped. A light bulb went off in his head. It was his greatest fear. He immediately started to fight against him.

"....Let me go, you fucking moron. Don't put your fucking dirty hands on me; I am going to kill you. I am not playing hard to get I am simply not interested in you. Just go find someone else you fucker...."

Jade screamed at his face and pushed him again.

He was only pushed back a mere two feet this time, expecting Jade to push him back. Jade dry swallowed at the thought of how strong this guy is and he realized that if he couldn't stop this from there, it wouldn't be easy to fight and win against him if he decided to force himself on Jade. With that thought, Jade quickly scanned his facial expressions and it wasn't so hard for him to understand the red-headed guy didn't look like he was ready to give up easily either. In the next minute, he spoke up confirming he was right.

"....Now I'm seriously offended, sweetie. What am I lacking here??? Until now, no one has told me No, honey. You are lucky because I like challenges...."

Jade stared at him dumbfounded.

"....What do you say? Let's try making out and if you still say no, then we'll give up. Mmmmm???...."

He asked in a voice that was undeterred. Jade felt his anger building up inside so badly.

".... No. I said I'm not interested. You know what you don't need to leave step aside. I am out of here....."

Saying that, Jade passed him but he didn't get to reach the door because Redhead Guy grabbed him by his waist, making his anger burst and he didn't hesitate to jerk his hand away, but in the process, his wet shirt ripped apart, leaving him half naked. Jade wasn't expecting that to happen so he froze for a moment and he could easily see a lustful look in his eyes.

"....You are making this very difficult for me, babe. I want you today, give me a chance to make you feel good...."

Jade felt a strange negative sensation spreading from his head to toe and it wasn't so pleasant. His mind began to panic automatically because if there was anything he had been fearing in his life, this was it. This was his greatest fear and created a horror in his mind even as a clueless teenager. The red-headed guy took advantage of Jade's silence and grabbed his waist again, but the next thing happened shocked them both.

((//❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for votes and comments ❤️ Hope you enjoy this chapter. Leave comments and votes ❤️. Lots of love ❤️. I will update asap❤️ 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈//))

To be continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.7K 35
I was sitting on the beach staring at the Pacific Ocean through swollen, bleary eyes when I first saw him. If I had the troubles of the world on my s...
859K 17.9K 128
||EDITING|| He was like the Devil, but his beauty on the outside made me feel weak. His whole being made me weak, and I have no idea why. I hate him...
7.9K 173 23
‼️WARNING‼️ This does contain inappropriate language, content, and much more. This is meant to be 18+!! So, if you're not 18 or more and still read t...
6.7K 254 23
"The moment he tried to tell himself he wasn't in love with him, was the moment he realised he was." TW: β€’ homophobia β€’ internalised homophobia β€’ ab...