One Piece, Many Hearts *Luffy...

By BlazeCharmeleon

Based on Yoko Maki's art style, Luffy is the new transfer student at the previously all-girls Whole Cake Acad... More

Whole Cake Academy's New Student
Meeting the Student Council
A Gluttonous Ally
Brains and A Beauty
Beauty Can Be Deadly
A "Normal" Day of School
Linlin Exposed
Beastie Girls
Big Sis Yamato
The Hiking Plot
Bus Ride Of Love
Reaching The Top
An Unusual Request
Setting the Mood
Old Wounds
The Rescue Plot
Newfound Strengths
The Mystery Letter
Filler Arc: Queens of Mean Pt.1
Halloween Hijinks Part 1
Halloween Hijinks Pt. 2
Halloween Hijinks Pt.3
Filler Arc: Queens of Mean Pt.2
A Team Effort
Preparations & Revelations
Halloween Hijinks: Vegapunk VS. Vinsmoke
Halloween Hijinks: Setting Up Drama
Utahime's Comin To Town
Utahime's Comin To Town 2
Utahime's Coming To Town 3
Halloween Hijinks: A Grand Ol Time
The Snake Charmer
Two Hearts, One Boy
Sickly Straw Hat

Babysitting Blues

721 16 10
By BlazeCharmeleon

When the cherry blossoms fall to the ground...
And the scent of perfume fills the air...
The air sparkles with a new life and light...
As the gates of Whole Cake Academy open for the day...

______________________________________________________________________

What can be said about the beauty known as Boa Hancock?

Urban legends state that every few decades or so, there's a beautiful woman born in the town that exceeds all expectations. This woman would be kindest of heart, brave beyond measure, just in power, and elegant with poise. So few would have all these traits and it was rare to find a girl with just one of the traits prominent in their life. This was what it took to be a real queen that reigned above them all. Everyone knows that all queens came from prolific families and grew up in the lap of luxury. Why look at the beauty queens of the finishing school, they all live fabulous lives that all girls wish they could have.

Boa Hancock, however, wasn't so lucky.

When she was born, her parents told her that she was going to be a success. No matter what happened in life, as long as she had her looks, there was nothing that could ever harm her. And Boa stuck to that principle throughout her childhood, making sure that she was the most beautiful girl in school. She learned makeup from the nice women at the mall. She would frequent hair salons to get new styles added to her hair and products to use. She even went to the bookstore to read fashion magazines to be up to date on recent trends. When her sisters were born, she practiced all her techniques on them and they were forever grateful. Boa and her sisters were known as the "Amazon Trio", a group of unobtainable girls that every boy or girl wanted as their lovers.

However, her family life wasn't so great since she grew up in a poor neighborhood. Her parents made do with what they had and put aside some money for her future. What they lacked in funds, they gave in love. They always told their daughters that as long as they had love in their hearts and an eye for beauty, they will never be unhappy.

Until one day, when Boa's life changed in an instant.

A tragic accident claimed her parents' lives, a hit-and-run that made them collide with a cliffside. They were coming home from a trip, leaving a seven-year-old Boa overseeing her younger sisters. When the police came to the house, they were devastated. Marigold and Sandersonia were confused at best until they saw their older sister break down in tears. The foster care system came the next day to separate the siblings, but Boa didn't have it in her heart to part with her only family members. She fought the system, claiming that she would continuously fight them if it tore them apart. The system relented, trying to prevent any conflict from arising from an unruly child.

So began the darkest chapter in the Amazon Trio's lives.

__________________________________________________________________

Every morning around seven, Boa opened her eyes to greet the day.

Her long, silky ebony locks were wrapped up in a scarf to prevent breakage, a sleep mask over her eyes to prevent puffiness, and her body soft from the essential oils doused the night before.

Perfect beauty took time and effort after all.

Coming out of her slumber meant getting out of her expensive sheets and gliding over to her vanity. With a dramatic flourish, she took the sleep mask off and unraveled the scarf. Her hair came down to her knees as she started her routine brushing. After that came all the creams and powders that made her face look pristine. Finally, she got up from the vanity to take off her night clothes and switch into her uniform.

She never took showers in the morning. To clean herself of the impurities of the day, she waited till the night to give herself a cleansing glow.

Once she tied the last ribbon on her uniform, she put on her jewelry. Her snake earrings, her signature golden necklace, and many rings on her fingers. One last spritz of her perfume and she completed her morning routine.

Now it was time for her makeup. Like all girls, she kept her foundation low and her blush high. Red was her signature lipstick color and lilac was her eyeshadow color. A little bit of gloss would make her lips pop out. One last look in the mirror and she was out of her bathroom.

I, Boa Hancock, am truly the most beautiful woman in the world. None can compare to my effortless beauty and perfect mind. Whatever I do, I'll be forgiven! Because... I am beautiful!

"Good morning Mother Nyon! I expect that my breakfast has been made and my lunch is set out for me?"

This was how she ran the house. Even though Grandiosa Nyon was their caretaker, she had become a maternal figure for the girls. Her home was open for all the members of their gang if they had troubles and woes. Everyone on Warlord Street knew the Kuja Gang house was a place where none could trespass unless they were a woman or a special case. Although Mother Nyon owned the house, Boa helped out with her brand of bratty nature. Like every morning, she came down to the kitchen area with her prideful smirk and air of refinery.

"Get it yourself, you old hag."

Boa's usual happy face distorted into one of pure disgust and horror. That voice...that unmistakably annoying pesky voice! It couldn't be...no...why was she here?

When Boa usually came down to the kitchen, she would see Mother Nyon cooking breakfast, Marigold looking over her homework, and Sandersonia texting on her phone. As it was, they were doing their usual morning tasks without delay. However, at the table eating her portion of breakfast, was the smug face of her little niece.

Nagarani Hancock...

If you could picture a younger version of Boa, you would have Nagarani. The only difference between the two is in their appearance skin and hair-wise. Her brown skin was like milk chocolate, smooth and delicate. Her white hair was styled just like her auntie's down to the very last piece. She even copied her signature earrings as well! The pest had some nerve coming into her house and claiming what was hers! Although Boa would admit, she was wearing a cute outfit; a white long-sleeved top, a red skirt, and matching red ballerina flats with a white bow on top.

"Now Boa..." Mother Nyon's voice came from the stove. "I know you and Rani tend to not get along, but she's only here for a week! The boarding school she attends had to get fumigated for termites, so you both better behave."

"Not likely Mother. Those two have always been enemies." Sandersonia pointed out, chuckling under her breath. "Oh, it would be a cold day in hell if those two got along."

Boa's eyebrow twitched a bit as she sat down in her usual spot. "I'm not going to ask why she's here. All I want to know is why she couldn't have stayed with Ms. Shakky!"

"But Auntie Boa, I missed you so much!" Rani batted her eyes and made a cute pout with her lips. "You go to an all-girls school while mine is co-ed! I wanted to know what it was like going to your school for a change!"

That was another thing Boa couldn't stand about the little devil; she copied her philosophy too! Instead of being the most beautiful woman in the world, Rani strived to become the cutest girl in the world! Which, by the way, was impossible since her ambition would only last for so long before everyone moved on.

"Besides, it would be nice to show her around since none of us are home during the day." Marigold pointed out. "Give her a small tour and let her attend your classes."

A long sigh came out of Boa's mouth as she leaned back in her chair. "Because you asked me so graciously, I guess I could spare the child a glimpse into my school life!" She stood up, pointing at the bewildered Rani, and tilted her neck back. "No matter how cute you are, you shall never live up to my expectations! I shall not accept such an ugly brat!"

"Speak for yourself hag. You must be joking with those wrinkles underneath your eyes."

Needless to say, Boa had to hold her tongue before she let the girl have it. Her sisters only sighed as they knew the reason why the two were always at each other's throats. Despite the two being at each other's throats, the young girl did look up to Boa in a way she would never admit to the elder snake sister. Rani didn't get the privilege of having siblings, being an only child raised in a sterile environment. The second she was born, her former parents whisked her away to a lab where she was monitored and studied by those of the Vegapunk Foundation. It wasn't all bad, though Rani wished for someone to relate to since she was the only female in her class of males. Not to mention they were all ugly men in her eyes. When she got a break from her constant studies and training, she would spend time with Rayleigh and Shakky, her adoptive parents. It was only a couple of years ago when she met the snake sisters and had affectionately called them her "aunties".

It was also around that time that she began to copy every detail about Boa.

Rani swallowed the remaining of her breakfast before placing the dish into the dishwater. "I'm finished! I'll be waiting at the door for you Auntie! So drag your big butt to the door when you finish your meal so we can go!"

Boa clenched her spoon hard enough to bend it as the littlest snake girl skipped to the front door with her backpack on her back.

This was going to be a long day...

_________________________________________________________________________

"Wow, Whole Cake Academy is as large as the pictures show!"

Rani wasn't used to seeing so many bright colors in one area and she was very impressed with the building. Her eyes became starry as she saw the cute uniforms that every woman wore. She shyly waved at some of the students, who in turn awwed at her adorable figure. Coming to school early for a committee meeting, Boa practically dragged Rani through the quad. It was one thing having to be around her for long periods at a time, it was another thing to make sure she didn't run off!

"Rani, you have to stay close to me! I cannot allow you to bring my reputation down if I cannot watch a simple child!"

Boa gave her an exasperated look when all the little girl did was stick out her tongue in response. All the more reason why she had to restrain herself from hitting her on the head. This brat...

"Ugh...why should I? You were supposed to lead me around the school!" Rani pouted, hands on her hips. "This isn't going to be fun if you have work to do. Don't you have a whole gang of girls at your beck and call?"

"For your information, those girls have their morning duties and clubs to attend. I too have such duties so I have to find someone reliable to watch you while I work!"

Before she could say anymore, a pair of arms wrapped around her body. She was about to curse out whoever had the nerve to jump her so suddenly when her face turned a bright shade of crimson.

It was him! Monkey D. Luffy in all his smiling glory! It took all the willpower within her very body not to faint with glee or squeal with joy. It was a not-so-secret thing that Boa had a major crush on Luffy after she rescued him from those boorish Wano girls. Ever since then, she had been taking subtle pictures of him, writing down their future together in her dream journal, and joining a fan club dedicated to him on campus. Her sisters knew of her attraction to the only male in school and supported her in trying to ask him out on a date.

Oh...if only she could muster up the words to say at this moment!

"Hey Hammock, how's it going this morning?"

He knew her name!

"I...I...um...oh my!"

Why could she utter the right words? Why was her mouth not forming complete sentences? How could her brain fail her at a time like this?

Rani paused in her walk to see a young man hug her aunt from behind and gasp. Without any warning, she charged at him with her fists ready to punch him well. Luffy saw the small girl and moved out of the way to avoid being hit. However, he managed to trip up Boa at the same time and sent them both crashing to the ground. Poor Boa was now on top of him and sputtering pure nonsense as their faces were close together. To his merit, all he did was give her another goofy grin.

"Gee Hammock, I didn't mean for us to fall like this. Guess I swept you off your feet there."

That was the last straw as Boa passed out from pure delight and embarrassment.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Can I just say it is an utter delight to read the comment section every time I post?

I love long and analytical comments about the story and analyzing characters! To those who write big behind-essay comments, I love and appreciate you. You guys are the real MVPs. For those who leave smaller comments, I love yall too. Those little side comments make my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 9K 44
A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an eye, she was now in a ship with 5 peopl...
9.4K 651 63
Chosen to transmigrate as Luffy (OC) for the first episode of the work with wishes OP. I always wondered how Luffy's adventure would be with the most...
10K 381 20
↳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl named MEELA wants to fulfill her dream of becoming a world-renown dancer. To achieve this, she set out to the grand line at...
50.5K 1.2K 12
(School au) What if Luffy was a girl named luffia and in high school? Well, her likable personality will surely lead to new friends. Quite possibly e...