LOVE 2 FAST || Y. ISAGI LETTE...

By -LEONSGIRL

in which a girl sends love letters to isagi yoichi ------------ i do NOT own the song 'Love 2 Fast.' It belon... More

before we get into it
1
1.2
2
2.2
3
3.2
4
4.2
5
5.2
5.3
5.3.1
6
6.2
7
7.2
8
8.2
9
9.2
10
11
END, 1
END, 2
heyu 😈

10.2

494 32 14
By -LEONSGIRL

pusheen,

or should i start calling you y/n? also, you looked beautiful tonight. even though i'm giving this to you in person, i guess i'll ask again, if i havent already.

when you first wrote me that letter, to be honest, i was excited. i was excited to know that someone liked me, but at the time, i was upset because i didn't reciprocate your feelings.

but the more and more i got to know you, and your love for pusheen, the more i grew to love you. i grew to love how you blushed when talking to me, and how you jumped every time kunigami would approach you, even though he's not mean.

the way you'd ramble about your current fixation, to how you'd tell me you loved me in every letter, knowing that i didn't feel the same.

i guess what im saying now, is,

will you be my girlfriend, lain?
love,
isagi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 32.7K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
8.8K 151 20
HIGHSCHOOL AU Reader will use She/Her pronouns! Feel free to replace them with yours! Scaramouche x Reader You try your best to make friends at your...
6.8K 136 9
Hey guys! :D This is my very first fanfic so please leave me some support! Lucy had a very normal life until she met Natsu. He and his family had a...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...