1

dear isagi yoichi,

hi? i don't really know how to start this, haha. but, i guess i should probably tell you how much i like you? before you assume i'm some crazy stalker, i'm not. promise!! we have a few classes together, and we've talked on a few occasions, so i hope that helps convince you i'm not crazy. ANYWAY! back to the point, haha..even though you'll probably read this, think im weird, and throw this away, i'd like to atleast get this off my chest </3.

i think i first started liking you back in, uh, like, february. of our first year, by the way. i thought it was stupid, why would i have a crush on a guy i've never ever talked to before? stupid, stupid me.

but then, i saw you and your friends in that match against aoba johsai's soccer team, and holy shit you looked so cool! the way you knew exactly where to hit the ball from, and when you had to get to it? my jaw was DROPPED. you're like, super cool for knowing how to do all of that. i'd be stargazing the entire time, and would probably get hit by a ball.

but thats enough of soccer talk. you're super respectable too! you're kind, and even if it's your opponent (except michael kaiser..), you treat them like a stepping stone to your own success! (in a nice way..). oh, and you're really good at art, too! actually, you're good at alot of things, so i'm not sure why i'm surprised.

also, i was the one who left you that valentines bear! i felt bad that you never got any, so i decided to finally make a move and give you it! i hope you liked the chocolates, as well. i still find it crazy that nobody gave you any, even in a platonic sense! you're very admirable, isagi-kun.

also, your friend bachira? he's very scary. he's super giggly and smiley, but i cant help but feel like he's plotting against me.

also, if you do happen to respond to this, uhh, just put it behind that one momoji tree nobody really likes to go by. i stop by there every day, so put it there! and dont look for me, i'll probably cry. and if you don't see one under there, ask chigiri! i'll probably give it to him to give to you if i'm ever late to school :,).

from, uh...

pusheen!