MY DENTIST

By fiction_007

A quirky librarian falls for an icy dentist. She doesn't want to have anything to do with him but they keep r... More

PRE-REVIEW
prologue
{CHAPTER: 1.1}
{CHAPTER: 1.2}
{CHAPTER 2.1}
{CHAPTER 2.2}
{Chapter 3.1}
{Chapter 3.2}
{Chapter 4.1}
{Chapter 4.2}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{chapter 7}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
announcement📢
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}

{CHAPTER 8}

30 1 0
By fiction_007

Later, Wu Yang scared her: "Actually, the person in the middle is the worst. If something that can eat people comes, the ones in front will walk too fast, the preparation work is not done, and the people behind will not catch up, and the people in the middle will be denser." One hit and one hit, one hit and one hit."

But now, there are only her and Kim taehyung , she would rather choose the front and hand over the safety of the back to him.

We walked on the main road, although there was snow, it was not too difficult. She was in front, and he walked behind with a flashlight. The light of the flashlight shone right behind Ham Jae , casting a long shadow on the snowy ground ahead.

It was a very quiet snowy night.

It seemed that apart from his and her breathing, and the crunch of stepping on the snow, there was only the sound of snow falling.

Suddenly, Han Jae's ears caught something strange in the woods, and she froze.

She said, "Listen." There was a voice that sounded like someone was crying. Thinking of this analogy, Han Jae began to feel nervous.

Taehyung also stopped.

"what sound?"

Taehyung distinguished, "It should be an owl."

Han jae continued to walk forward suspiciously, but felt that the voice seemed to be ahead, and couldn't hold back after walking a few steps, so he changed to walk beside taehyung.

When she felt scared before, she would sing softly. But since taehyung was on the sidelines, he had to pay attention to his image, so he changed to talking.

Han jae twilightly remembered the phone call just now.

"Do patients often call you during rest time?" I talked for more than half an hour.

"Occasionally."

"What happened to that person... her child?" It sounded so sad that I cried on the phone.

"It's a pregnant woman, the fetus is more than six months old, and it was found to have cleft lip and palate."

"Huh?" Han jae asked, "Is that the cleft lip that everyone talks about?"

"yes."

"Then what to do?"

"At first she wanted to give birth, but later her family objected."

"Did you give up in the end?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Will it be cured if the child is born?"

"It depends on what the standard of 'good' is. Just like when you come to orthodontics, if you only have 80 or 90 percent requirements for the result, maybe you will get 100% satisfaction in the end. Conversely, that is forever It's not perfect enough."

The topic seems to be a bit heavy.

Han Jae's cell phone rang a text message, she took it out of her pocket and opened it to look, it was from Ma jiwoo: "I suddenly realized, you must be someone next to you just now."

Another message came one after another, and it was still from jiwoo: "I'm coming tomorrow, but I can't make it to the top of the mountain to watch the sunrise. You are allowed to go and see it first, and accompany me the day after tomorrow."

Han jae glanced at taehyung while looking at his phone, afraid that if he was not paying attention, taehyung would leave her behind.

"Can I see the sunrise tomorrow?" she asked.

"As long as the weather is fine."

Han jae raised his eyes and looked around, feeling that there was little hope for him to wait for the weather to clear up. At this time, a branch of a tree in front of them broke in the middle of the road, and they had to go around and avoid it.

Thick snow had accumulated on the branches, and Han jae couldn't help reaching out and grabbing a handful in his hands. She followed Taehyung for a long walk, and was still sweating a little while climbing the slope. At this moment, she didn't feel cold hands while holding the snow, but found it interesting.

Taehyung looked sideways at the small movements in her hands.

She squeezed the handful of snow back and forth in her hands, and finally it became a snowball the size of a ping-pong ball.

Han jae took it to his nose and sniffed it, then opened his mouth and took a bite.

The thing froze the teeth, and it melted when it touched the tip of the tongue. It was cold and tasteless.

Taehyung stopped talking and glanced at her, "You..."

She pursed her lips in embarrassment and smiled.

He looked at her for two or three seconds, then turned his head and continued walking forward.

Before throwing the snowball away, Han jae lowered his head and took another sip secretly. After taking two steps, she suddenly heard a very subtle "boom" from Si.

She was a little strange, because the voice seemed to come from her head, not her thoughts, but her real head. She stopped and recalled carefully. It was a strange feeling, as if a string had snapped, or a screw had fallen out.

screw?

Nervously, she remembered the braces in her mouth and checked them with her tongue. fine. But she checked it again worriedly, only to find that the metal nail on the front tooth was loose.

Her stagnation made Taehyung look back to find her in doubt. Then, he saw Han jae standing where he was, touching the aligners of his front teeth with his hand on his face, with a serious expression on his face.

He walked back.

"Teacher kim." She looked at him with a face of imminent disaster.

"Which one?" He wanted to remind her just now, but it didn't happen.

"front teeth."

She was wearing flat boots without high heels. Standing with her mouth open like this, Taehyung had to lower her head to adjust for the height difference.

He adjusted the aperture with a flashlight, and according to Zeng Li, he found that the screw of the upper left aligner that should have been glued to the teeth was loose, and the thin wire connected to it was also broken.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"have no idea."

He couldn't wash his hands and sanitize, and he didn't have disposable rubber gloves, so he didn't dare to touch her mouth rashly to check the situation inside her mouth, so he could only look at it by the light of the flashlight. The height between him and her is not suitable, and the angle of sight and the light are a bit off. If he moves the flashlight again, it will not help, and he is afraid that the strong light will hit her eyes. So, he raised his hand to gently lift her chin with his index finger, and then helped her to the upper right, which made it a little better.

His fingers were hot, this was Han jae's only feeling other than the discomfort of having his neck up and his mouth open.

Skin to skin, it wasn't the warm touch, nor the damp heat of climbing a mountain and sweating, but the body temperature was really hot, so that han jae began to suspect that he had a high fever.

"Should only have dropped one," he said.

"what to do?"

"Stick again next time." Taehyung withdrew her hand and let her go.

"You have a fever." Han jae said hesitantly.

"En." Taehyung responded lightly, then adjusted the aperture of the flashlight, and continued walking as if nothing had happened, according to the road ahead.

"Does it matter?" Han jae followed up and asked.

"It's okay." He replied.

Every time she catches a cold, she has a cough and a runny nose, and only once or twice when it is very serious does she have a fever. Once it burns up, I feel dizzy, my hands and feet are sore, and I feel like I'm going to fall down at any time when I walk. That feeling is really bad.

She was a little worried. But due to the difference between men and women, and they are not familiar with each other, regarding Han's character, asking her to ask whether it is important or not is already the limit. So, she fell silent, and didn't pull him to talk anymore, wasting his energy in vain.

She slowed down, and he slowed down accordingly.

Fortunately, after turning a corner, Han jae saw the long-lost lights of the hotel ahead.

"It's here!" Her heart rose with joy.

Hearing the words, Taehyung raised his eyes to look at the bright place.

When the two walked to the gate, the security guard on duty looked at them in disbelief.

There are four courtyards in Dongshan Hotel, divided into southeast, northwest, and the north building is the main building. In the middle is an atrium garden and entertainment area. Behind the south building is a hot spring, and behind it is a single-family villa, which also has a hot spring.

Han jae asked: "We all live in the west building, where do you live?"

Taehyung said, "Let's go to the west building."

He followed her to the downstairs foyer of the west building. The first floor is the bar and entertainment room, and there seemed to be quite a few people inside. A man in his thirties was coming from outside. When he went down the stairs, he saw Han jae and said hello, "Xiao Zeng, I was talking about you just now. Where did you hide?"

"Director Lee." Zeng Li smiled.

"Hurry up, everyone is playing cards inside." After speaking, the man went to the other side.

"There are all colleagues over there?" Taehyung looked at the figures coming and going inside and asked.

"Yes." Han jae walked forward, took a few steps, and found that Taehyung hadn't followed.

"You're here, then I'll go back." Taehyung stood a few steps away and said to her.

"Thank you."

He nodded and went back the same way. Han jae looked at his back, and felt that the direction he was walking in became more and more wrong, and he was heading for the outside of the hotel.

"Teacher kim, where do you live?" Han jae chased him suspiciously and asked.

"Dongping Temple." He said.

At this moment, Han jae was taken aback.

She never asked him where he was driving up the mountain, where he lived. Because the old man said that he was going back to the mountain, and there was no other hotel in the entire Dongshan scenic area that could accommodate people on that road, except Dongshan Hotel, so he didn't mention it, and she didn't ask, and almost Never doubted.

He never thought that he would not go to the same place as her.

Dongping Temple.

Han jae knew this place, even if he only remembered the outline before, he could know it clearly after passing the section of road just now. Because she counted the first altitude sign in the car, which said 1,800 meters at the fork in the road, to the right is the Dongshan Hotel, and to the left is less than 500 meters to the Dongping Temple.

At that time, Taehyung had already arrived.

But he didn't say anything, and continued to drive her up the mountain until the car couldn't get in. With a high fever, he accompanied her to the destination through the snow until she handed it over to her colleague.

For a while, Han jaehad mixed feelings and thoughts, and didn't know what to do. It seemed that he would not agree to send him back or keep him.

Finally Han jae said, "Wait for me, I'll get you an umbrella."

After saying that, she quickly ran into the west building, pressed the elevator button, and the elevator stopped on the fourth floor and did not come down. In a hurry, she ran the stairs first. There are six floors in the west building, and she lives on the fifth floor. She climbed up in one breath, took out the room card, opened the luggage bag on the dressing table, and took out the umbrella she had prepared. Then, without closing the door, she ran down the stairs again.

When she returned to the place where Taehyung was standing just now, he was nowhere to be seen.

Han jae hurriedly took out the phone, she remembered that she should have saved Taehyung's number. Unexpectedly, she searched the address book back and forth but couldn't find it, it seemed that it really didn't save it, and the only clue was the text message he sent her half a month ago.

Fortunately, she doesn't like texting very much, and she doesn't often clean things inside. She opened the text message inbox on her mobile phone, scrolled down one by one, and finally found kim Taehyung's doctor's order among a pile of junk advertisements, work notices from the unit, and text messages of receipts and payments from bank accounts. She quickly dialed it, and after two or three rings, she was connected.

_______

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!!

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎.

𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚎💜💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 324 22
"I'm sorry to interrupt sir, but I'm not able to concentrate on your lecture" "Oh! Is that so Miss Kim? May you elaborate why though?" ...
27.3K 660 26
Kim Taehyung: 22 year , Rich businessman's son, highly talented in singing, college famous, male chauvinist, good in academics. Y/n: 22 year young s...
26.4K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
23.2K 1K 24
Love tests you at everytime. What will you do when the one you love doesn't reciprocate your feelings? Taehyung is in love with Jin and Jin knows Ta...