LOVE 2 FAST || Y. ISAGI LETTE...

By -LEONSGIRL

in which a girl sends love letters to isagi yoichi ------------ i do NOT own the song 'Love 2 Fast.' It belon... More

before we get into it
1
2
2.2
3
3.2
4
4.2
5
5.2
5.3
5.3.1
6
6.2
7
7.2
8
8.2
9
9.2
10
10.2
11
END, 1
END, 2
heyu 😈

1.2

868 39 12
By -LEONSGIRL

dear pusheen,

cute pseudonym, it suits your personality! or well, from what i can tell. thank you for the valentines! the bear was adorable, and the chocolates were my favorite, actually!

and you've liked me since our first year? i kinda feel bad that i have no idea who you could be, you hide yourself well, pusheen! i tried to cheat and ask chigiri who you were, but he kept his mouth shut. i hope we meet one day.

also, i dont think you're some weird, crazy stalker. i personally think its quite cute, actually! do you come to all of our games? can i atleast get that much of a hint? please, pusheen?

thank you for the kind words, too! sometimes, i feel like i get too heated while i play soccer, and after, it's kinda embarassing hearing my teammates talk about how crazy i was. but, it's nice to know that someone admires me!

from, isagi yoichi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 84 14
kurokawa izana x reader <3 "look ahead when you walk not u food" β™‘ β™‘ ...
1K 52 25
**Whispers of the Mist, Echoes of the Moon** In a world haunted by demons, Y/N , the serene Moon Hashira, and Muichiro Tokito, the enigmatic Mist Has...
36.6K 1K 56
ππ„π€π”π“πˆπ…π”π‹ π“π‘π€π†π„πƒπ˜| ❝You're what they call a beautiful tragedy. Someone who's beauty is hiding the true tragedy they've been throug...
783K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...