๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข...

By voidsoni

"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

not a date

5.5K 184 23
By voidsoni

"Ryder!" A voice shouted, "Hey, Ryder!"

The mentioned girl turns, sighing softly before slowing down her pace so the person can catch up.

"Hi, Austin."

"Hey." He smiles, "Um- I wanted to ask you something."

"Okay?" She said, waiting for him to speak.

"It's about the party that everyone's talking about. Well- not really everyone, just mostly people in our grade. Then again, the freshman's and seniors are also talking about it—" He shakes his head, getting back on track, "Anyways, I wanted to know if you'd go with me?"

Ryder could hear the nervousness in his voice but thought it'd be best if she didn't mention it.

"The last thing i want to do is go to a Lydia Martin back to school party."

"No, yeah- of course. I get it, completely understandable." He stammers out, his happy expression falling from his face.

He held the door open for her as they walked out, Ryder thinking over her words before glancing over at him.

"I'll go for an hour." His eyes light up, "Only an hour."

"Only an hour, got it."

"And it's not a date." She squints at him.

His heartbeat speeds up at the word, "Definitely not a date."

The girl smiles softly at him, the two walk in silence to the field. Her eyes moving between people before deciding that she wanted to avoid Lydia today. She gestures to the lower bleachers, Austin getting her hint and sitting down.

The two watch as Stiles Stilinski frantically follows Scott, the buzzcut boy saying something that looked to be important.

The could fairly hear Scott brushing off his words.

"Stiles, I gotta go."

"Wait, no! Scott! You're not gonna believe what the animal was! It was a wolf." His words trail off.

Ryder frowns, Austin glancing over at her.

"I didn't there were any wolves in California."

She shakes her slightly, "There aren't."

Her eyes meet Stiles' the boy swallowing before averting his eyes. He can feel her stare on his back as he moves to sit on the benches. He can't help but fidget, hoping that she didn't catch on to what was said.

Watching lacrosse practice was probably the most boring thing Austin has ever done in his life. However, he had taken a small liking to the girl he met only two days ago, which resulted in him doing whatever she liked to do.

It seemed that she felt calm watching a bunch of teenage boys ram into each other for sport.

"You enjoy this kind of stuff?" He asks, startling the girl who didn't expect him to talk.

"You don't?"

Austin shrugs with pursed lips, "Not really."

"I only watch it because of Coach. It's fun to hear him degrade these idiots." She says, pointing to the man who's yelling.

"McCall! Get over here! What in God's name was that? This is a lacrosse field. What, are you trying out for the gymnastics team?"

"This school has a gymnastics team?"

"No." Ryder scoffs.

"What is he—?"

"It was a rhetorical question. He's trying to make Scott feel bad about himself before he tells him he's on the team." She explains, her attention turning back to the field.

"What the hell was that?" Coach asks, the frown on his face only making Scott more nervous, much to Ryder's amusement.

"I don't know. I - just trying to make the shot."

"Yeah, well, you made the shot. And guess what? You're startin', buddy. You made first line."

Austin nods to himself, "So is that what you do?"

The Miller girl turns to him in confusion.

"You observe people." He elaborates, "That's your thing, isn't it?"

"I guess so." She shrugs.

"Observe me." He insists, he shakes his head slightly, "I probably should've worded that differently."

Ryder chuckles, "You're smart."

"Is that it?"

She shakes her head, "You're smart. You probably know more than you let on, which will more than likely get you in trouble some day. And you seem like you'll do just about anything for the people you care about."

Austin stares at her, his eyes narrowed before he nods, "Nice."

"Ryder Miller."

Sighing softly she turns, "Lydia Martin."

"A little birdie told me you'd be making an appearance at my party. I can't wait." Her enthusiastic smile has Ryder cringing internally.

"Okay." The girl shrugs, the confusion painted clearly on her face. "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all." The strawberry blonde shrugs, "I just want you to know that water is going to be an option. And i'd prefer it if you didn't smoke in my house."

"Ah." The Miller nods in understanding, "I'll make sure to put my cigarette out in your finest plant."

Lydia scoffs, walking away. Allison sends the two a polite smile before following.

"What's her issue with you?"

"Seriously? You've been here for two days and haven't been told anything."

"We'll, yeah, but i'd prefer to hear it from you."

The brown eyed girl can't help but raise her brows in shock. No one had ever took the time out their day to ask her about her side of the story.

"There's really nothing to it. Her boyfriend, at the time, he practically harnessed me and she took it the wrong way. They thought it'd be best to ruin life for sixth grade me. Ever since then, i've been spending majority of school by myself. Other than the time i spent with Isaac and Erica, of course."

"Who are Isaac and Erica?"

"The other two people Lydia got a hold of." She says, "They're a lot more understanding when it comes to the whole bullying thing."

"Right." He nods, "I'd love to meet them."

She chuckles.

"A friend of yours is a friend of mine. Id love to meet me best friends other friends."

"Me and you aren't friends."

"You and I." He corrects.

Ryder side eyes him, sighing softly before standing up.

"I'm going home."

"I- wait."

The girl ignores him, continuing her walk to her car.

"Ryder! It was a joke." He yells out, "Technically it wasn't, it's just proper grammar."

He sees her shake her head, smiling to herself.

"I'll see you at the party, Austin!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
77.9K 1.6K 10
The Bad Boy, Umeji Kizuguchi, has a soft side for (Y/n)(L/n) that he tries to hide by teasing and pretending to hate her, but it always wasn't like t...
531K 19.8K 97
Yoongi, a famous CEO comes across a well known Instagram cross dresser that goes by the name of Jima. Yoongi wants to get to know Jima but the Instag...