Kalon

By chaenjen

Y/n is pretty sure her entire family hates her and her commitment issues are starting to make her life (as we... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 51

1.5K 117 23
By chaenjen

Y/n’s never been a fan of goodbyes.

She stands at the bottom of the stairs with Sana’s bag slung over her shoulders and watches Sana hug her family, and it’s kind of making her heart hurt even though she knows that Sana will be able to come back whenever she wants.

Maybe it’s not the saying goodbye part that scares Y/n but the separation that ultimately comes with it.

Sana’s dad fusses over her while her mom tells her to stop and Minah tries to look bored and annoyed but her bottom lips is jutting out a little and her eyes are welling up.

She starts crying when Sana leans down to hug her.

“Aww, Minah stop.” Sana coos, ruffling her sister’s hair. “I’ll be back before you know it. Thanksgiving’s just around the corner, yeah?”

“Y-Yeah.” She hiccups. Y/n smiles when she catches her eyes from where she has her face pressed against Sana’s chest and she pulls a pained face, clearly embarrassed about her outburst.

“Y/n, my daughter.” Sana’s dad is suddenly right in front of her and before Y/n can move, he’s got Y/n wrapped up in a tight, warm hug. “It was so nice meeting you! I would ask you to come back with Sana for thanksgiving but I’m sure you’ll want to be with your own family then.”

Y/n freezes a little in the man’s embrace, her heart stuttering. She’s only known Sana’s family for a few days but they’re all so warm hearted and loving that Y/n can’t help but feel like she’s been with them for way longer than that.

Hinata ruffles a hand through the back of Y/n’s hair, the other one rubbing and patting her shoulder; it’s strong and playful and loving.

It feels like a hug a father would give to her daughter and that’s enough to bring tears to Y/n’s eyes. She forces herself to hug the man back, willing herself to stop being so emotional when she catches Sana’s eyes, who’s smiling at her with understanding written across her beautiful features.

“Thank you for having me.” Y/n mumbles into Youngjin’s shoulders. “I— would love to come back. Sooner or later.”

Next is Sana’s mom, hugging her just as tightly. She smells so nice, just like Sana does and they’re all just this group of amazing, cute people that have settled in Y/n’s heart. “Take care of yourself, okay? If you ever need anything, you can always come to us, understand?”

Y/n chuckles a little awkwardly, mostly because she’s just too overwhelmed. She also feels like Sana’s mom knows a little too much and she tries to downplay it. “Thank you.”

Minah just stares at Y/n, her lip wobbling again before she reaches her hand out for a handshake. She’s wearing colourful bracelets and each fingernail has an individual sticker on it and Y/n is pretty sure she re-paints her nails every single day. “Have a safe trip.” She mumbles.

“Thanks, Minah.” Y/n smiles. “And thank you for all your health tips. I’ll try to eat less… uhm, animal based foods from now on.”

She perks up at that, her eyes glinting in glee. “Really?”

Sana rolls her eyes and suddenly pulls Y/n into her side, wrapping a protective arm around her shoulders. “Don’t you dare pull my girlfriend to the dark side.”

This gets her three different reactions; Sana’s parents, who give each other knowing looks, Minah who rolls her eyes at her sister’s words and Y/n who blushes so hard it’s embarrassing, but her heart starts racing and her hand comes up to curl around Sana’s on instinct.

Sana looks at her, and her eyes are so fond it knocks all the air out of Y/n’s lungs.

And Y/n just kind of has this urge to shout out loud how much she loves Sana right then and there but her family is there and she’d probably look crazy doing it so she bites down on her tongue and settles for tangling their hands together where they’re hidden between their hips.

-

Jungkook and Seulgi come outside to see them off and they create a group chat for the four of them to keep in touch and exchange their phone numbers.

Seulgi wraps Y/n up in a enthusiastic hug and laughing and she smells like candies and Y/n can’t help but feel a bit fond of Sana’s friends. She’s really going to miss them even if she’s only spent a few days with them.

Jungkook is a little more hesitant, awkwardly saying goodbye to Y/n until Y/n snorts and pulls the boy into a quick hug. Jungkook hugs her back tightly.

“You should come with Sana again next time.” Jungkook mumbles, pulling away. He actually looks a little sad and it makes Y/n’s chest ache in a bittersweet way. “I’m glad we got to meet. I feel like you understand me better than most people.”

Y/n’s eyes widen at Jungkook’s words, not having expected such a sincere statement from him. “Yeah, I really liked talking to you, too.”

Jungkook chuckles awkwardly and rubs her arm. They hear Seulgi laugh obnoxiously and both turn to look at her where she’s kind of play fighting Sana. Y/n’s eyes flicker between Seulgi and Jungkook, who is currently too busy staring at her friend to notice Y/n’s knowing gaze on her.

“You should listen to your own advice, Jungkook.” Y/n mumbles. Jungkook’s head snaps in her direction, eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights. “You should sort this out if you don’t want either of you to get hurt. I… uhm, I’m talking from experience.”

“What?” Jungkook laughs. “No, Seulgi and me aren’t like that. We’re just friends.”

“Oh.” Y/n slowly nods her head. “Are you sure?”

Jungkook nods his head, too, but he starts to look a little crestfallen and he seems to curl into himself all of a sudden. “She’s my best friend, Y/n. I can’t.”

Y/n hugs him again, ruffling his hair. “It’s always best if you don’t keep your feelings bottled up.”

Jungkook breathes against her shoulder shakily and his eyes look teary and anxious when they pull away for the last time. “Thank you.”

“You’ll be okay.”

Jungkook gives her a watery smile before Seulgi runs up to them, pulling Jungkook into her side. The bright smile fades from her face once she takes a look at Jungkook’s face, worry replacing it comically fast.

“Kookie?” She mumbles. “You okay?”

Jungkook looks flustered and tries to hide his face but Seulgi isn’t having it, cupping her friend’s face to make him meet her eyes.

“He’s just sad because we’re leaving.” Y/n pipes up, smiling when Jungkook sends her a grateful look.

Seulgi tries to cheer Jungkook up, ruffling his hair and pinching his cheeks and Jungkook tries to act annoyed but it’s just so obvious, the way he looks at Seulgi like a lovesick puppy.

It almost hurts, watching the two of them act like that.

She wonders if this is how Sana and her looked.

-

Sana and her drive back in their respective cars, and they agree on not taking any breaks unless there’s an emergency since they both have enough gas and Y/n seriously has to give Lisa her car back.

So when Sana sends her a text an hour into the drive, telling Y/n to take the exit for the next gas station, Y/n frowns to herself but does as she’s told.

She parks the car on the parking lot and gets out, her arms curled over the open car door as she watches Sana park next to her and get out as well.

“Why did we stop?” Y/n wants to know, eyeing Sana warily when she starts approaching her. “We said no stops unless it’s an emergency so what—“

Sana just cradles her face and kisses her. Y/n makes a weird noise, her eyes fluttering shut instinctively when Sana moves their lips together. She tastes like the left over rice cakes Sana’s mom gave them for the road, the green tea ones. Y/n lets herself be pressed up against the car, hands coming up to tangle in Sana’s shirt while she kisses her back a little hesitatingly because they’re out in the open and this is definitely a first for them.

Not that she cares, really. She doesn’t have many rational thoughts left in her head once she tastes Sana’s lips.

A cold breeze brushes over her skin and a little child screams in joy on the playground a little further away but all Y/n can hear is her own pulse, the pleased hum vibrating in Sana’s chest, the smack of their lips when they finally pull away.

Y/n chuckles when Sana makes a displeased noise and tries to kiss her again. “What are you doing?”

“Kissing my girlfriend.” Sana licks her lips and Y/n feels so weak.

“You made me pull over to kiss me.”

“Yeah.” Sana grins.

“We said emergencies only.”

“This was an emergency.” Sana grins wider. “I couldn’t concentrate because I was only thinking about your lips. That’s really dangerous when you’re driving.”

Y/n laughs, wants to tell Sana off for wasting their time, but instead she hugs her. “Why are you so cute?”

“What?” Sana laughs, nuzzling into her neck while she wraps her arms around Y/n’s waist. Y/n rests her head on Sana’s shoulder, the fabric of her shirt soft and her body warm. “I was expecting you to get mad at me.”

“I don’t get mad at you.” Y/n mumbles. “Do I?”

Sana shakes her head. “No. You’re too good to me. I deserve some ass whooping from time to time.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

“Oh… are you gonna spank me if I’m bad?”

“Shut the hell up.”

-

The following days, classes start again and everything else does, too. Y/n works her shifts at the café and has to get back into track with studying after not really touching any school books over the entire summer break.

She hangs out with Lisa the night after she gets home, which basically means they stay home and binge on Netflix shows, and Y/n brings take-out with her to make up for hogging her car for so many days. Lisa doesn’t hold it against her, saying that she didn’t leave her apartment anyway until Jisoo got back home from her vacation a few days ago.

Lisa looks better now that Jisoo is back, cracking jokes and teasing Y/n about Sana and she also finally took a shower again so it’s safe to say that things are back to normal.

After Sana and her came back on Saturday, they didn’t really have time to see each other again. Sana is working almost all the time since she wasn’t there during the summer to help uncle out at the shop. Y/n doesn’t want to disturb her, knowing that she has to catch up with the jobs that must’ve piled up on her desk, and maybe it’s fortunate that Y/n isn’t such a high-maintenance girlfriend because even though she would like to hang out with Sana, she can handle being apart from her for a few days.

Sana doesn’t seem to feel the same though because Y/n receives following text on Tuesday night:

From: Sana ♥

- Y/n help

- I’m stuck at the shop but I miss u

- What am I supposed to do

Y/n smiles, rubbing at her eyes and pushing the books in front of her away.

To: Sana ♥

- You can come over once you’re done?

From: Sana ♥

- I can’t I have so much work 2 do but I need to see u right now

- Pls

- I want to kiss u

- Really bad

Y/n blushes and curses herself for reacting that way. She shouldn’t get so flustered anymore. Sana is her girlfriend and they’ve known each other for quite a while now.

To: Sana ♥

- Uncle doesn’t want me there

- I don’t want to distract you

From: Sana ♥

- Uncle already went home

- Can u come here?

- You can take your books with u and study here

- I’ll take u home once i’m done I promise

She’s already packing her stuff by the time Sana sends the last two messages.

Maybe she missed Sana more than she realized.
----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
217K 8.3K 46
Park Jihyo a friend of kim dahyun. she's a famous actress and successful singer in korea. she has an energy no one can beat. everybody she knows call...
15K 1.1K 32
After a messy divorce, Sana Minatozaki is trying to make a fresh start for herself and her son in the little town of Lincoln, Maine, where her friend...