AbhiRa The Wedding Chronicles

بواسطة HassleDazzle

" Her smile stole my heart, that's the gist; The heart - I mentioned didn't even exist " The tale of a cl... المزيد

INTRODUCTION And AESTHETICS
1. TWO WORLDS
2. Meet but cute?
3. Is he a wallflower?
4. Pyaar, Prejudice, and Popcorn
Trailer for Parts 5 - 10
5. The After engagement scenes
6. Dinner Dance and Drama
7. The big fat Indian wedding
8. Day 1 - Being Mrs. Birla
9. Palak Paneer, aren't you his favorite?
10. Games and Cakes
11. Falling apart??
12. New beginnings
13. Cupid Maata Akshuwati
14. Baking and Brewing
15. Happy birthday Abhi
16. Friend-zoning Couple
17. PS: You are Special
18. Feelings growing?
19. Confession & Cat Fight
20. 1 2 3... I am so Sorry
21. Wife Duties!!!
22. Person from the Past
23. Door to the past
24. Blueberry cheese cake vs Hot chocolate
25. Shadows and Mirages
26. Jawaani Ka Josh
27. Just a peck
28. it's MY house
29.The Ice-Breaking
30. The Ideal Boyfriend
31. Is it cancer?
32. Kinda Kinda Date
33. Temple Run Or Treasure Hunt?
34. Mr. Bad Liar
Note
Special Announcement

35. World wide web day

694 88 21
بواسطة HassleDazzle

A U T H O R

Abhimanyu and the change in his behavior was the top headline of The Birla Hospital. From nurses to junior doctors everyone knows this and enjoys this milder version of him. These days, he skips his paperwork and checkups to nag Akshara. And finally this week, he was occupied with his work and a packed schedule, with less time for his favorite hobby of nitpicking and complaining about Akshara's work.

Abhimanyu was finally busy with a patient because there was no hint of her since the morning and he concluded it would be better if he does anything productive rather than waiting for her. Out of nowhere someone trashed the door and rushed in, Abhimanyu even without glancing in the direction, knew who would probably do that.

"We can become parents," Akshara ran into his cabin and screamed happily. A nurse was standing in front of him who looked equally shocked looking at Abhimanyu who just dropped all his reports in shock. "WHAT?"

"I'm sorry, Sir." The nurse seemed uncomfortable with them having that conversation in front of her. With that voice, Abhimanyu made sure he wasn't daydreaming and Akshara looked embarrassed when she recollected her choice of words. "Akshara give me a sec." He looked at Akshara, his face expressing a mix of emotions. Akshara bounced her head in understanding and they both silently agreed to continue the conversation later. The nurse excused herself and left the room.

"Now tell me again what you were saying?" He settled back in his chair ready to listen to whatsoever stupid things she talks because of course she wouldn't stop until he paid attention to her and He was ready to give her his undivided attention but that's when he remembered what she said. "Wait what did you say before?" She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Yes you heard it right, we are going to become parents." He was in shock. He couldn't believe what he had heard. Suddenly, he screamed out cluelessly, "But how?"

"Pet parents," Akshara said happily, relieved but still confused. "What do you mean?" he asked looking into nothing and then suddenly uttered an "Ohhhhhh." He sat down calming himself down and processing the information she dropped on him like a missile which later turned into a snowball.

"So, I talked to my friend. She's a vet." Akshara continued without looking at him, "So she informed me that they have 4 dogs currently ready for adoption." She added, "And it's not an awful idea." She smiled in glee. Abhimanyu nodded vigorously. "No way," Abhimanyu was firm in his decision. "I'm not letting a dog enter my room." She looked at him freaking out for no reason and shrugged carelessly. "It will stay with me, in my room." Akshara shrugged her shoulders carelessly."What if we get infections?" Abhimanyu offered another option of dodging the bullet

"You know, vaccinations exist." She looked at him with a dropped jaw as she was done with his reassuring complaints. "And this is the 21st century." Abhimanyu sighed "Nothing to do, be like a good girl and go back to your cabin." and sat down with a posture emphasizing his point.

"We will be parents, isn't that amazing?" Akshara shouted looking at him with a hopeful look holding his hands. A knock on the door forced Abhimanyu to snap back, restoring his poise."Sorry to disturb you," a nurse said as she entered the room to inform him of the appointment he had scheduled with the patient. Akshara got up to leave and gave him an adorable puppy look, but he looked nonchalant to her antiques.

" It's like he was never too fond of pets," She thought to herself as she observed Abhimanyu's response. "But I'm sure he'll warm up to the idea once he meets them." She smiled to herself, happy with her plan.

***

Reem kept looking at Kairav who asked her to meet him immediately. Seeing their history with each other, she tried to dodge his advances and finally, he suddenly appeared in the cafe leaving her shell-shocked. Reem was taken aback by his unexpected presence and could not move. Kairav slowly walked towards her and said: "Let's talk, Reem". She had no choice but to listen to him. She was unsure of what to do or how to react.

"So, you want me to arrange Akshara's surprise birthday party?" Reem asked with a strange-looking expression on her face. "Yes," Kairav sipped his coffee calmly nodding yes to her. "Don't tell Abhimanyu anything about this," he added. "What if he arranges one?" She looked through Kairav's glasses which he placed on the table. She herself gave 2 or 3 ideas for arranging a party for Abhimanyu herself.

"My sister has the energy to celebrate and enjoy 2 birthday parties." He answered her simply. Reem looked at him and said, "But Kairav.". Kairav, however, seemed stubborn enough to keep going. He then softened a bit and continued, "It's not the only thing I wanted to talk about." She now understood how the conversation might turn out in unexpected ways. So she immediately looked up and took out a book from the opposite shelf. "Well if you are done with this, let me help you with the theme." "I think I have something else to talk about that could be interesting for us both," she said, emphasizing the importance of the conversation.

"Fairytales." Kairav smiled as he read through the party themes included in the book. Reem on the other hand was stunned at the choice Kairav made out of all. "Fairytale?? Seriously?" She shrugged and sipped her coffee.

"Cinderella types," Kairav raised his hands in the air with a big smile on his face. "That's my choice," Kairav said, enthusiastically nodding his head. Reem rolled her eyes and smiled. "Cinderella, huh?" She chuckled. "I suppose it's going to be a fun adventure," she said, shaking her head. "But bachon ke liye plan karte aise parties."

"She's still one." He replied without hesitation. "Ughhh, Namuna bhai, Namuma pati. She has an antique blueprint for every relationship." Reem chuckled thinking about how Akshara would react to seeing these wild party ideas they came up with.

"Fine, I will send you the details and things required." She answered and left before he could jump into another conversation.

***

"Is there anything you want to tell? I'm all ears." Harsh said as Akshara entered the room with a bright smile. Akshara paused for a few seconds, "Nahi papa aise kuch bhi nahi hain." She forwarded the papers in the file and placed them in front of him. "I just came for some signatures." He smiled at her and took out the pen from his desk and began going through them.

"Ma'am please sit. You shouldn't work hard at such times." The nurse almost grabbed her hand and made her sit on the couch and placed a cushion behind her. Both Akshara and Harsh were equally shocked by this reaction.

"Ma'am pregnancy hain na, aapko cravings aise kuch hua toh mujhe batana, I'm at your service." The nurse blurted

"Pregnancy? What?" Akshara and Harsh exclaimed in a moment, one shocked, the other delighted.

"Sorry, but I heard you were expecting children." The nurse replied looking at her with a smile.

"Ohhhh that? sorry we were discussing adopting a pet, papa, and becoming pet parents."

"Hahaha," Harsh tried to ease Akshara's awkwardness with the laugh making it unbearable for three people in the room. The nurse left in embarrassment While Akshara sat in Infront of him not knowing what to do next.

"Abhimanyu used to have a dog named Scissor in his childhood but when we traveled to Manali it was lost. Tab see he's repellent towards pets and stuff." Harsh continued the conversation hoping to comfort her with this thing.

"He had a pet before?" Akshara asked him in a surprised tone, he simply nodded. "So that's the reason he's against puppy adoption?" She tried to figure out the reason for him being all distant in this aspect.

"Abhimanyu always puts everyone and everything above himself. So, he doesn't say what he thinks and feels. He can sometimes be frustrating and like a tantrum-throwing kid." Akshara nodded yes listening to him. "but once he starts caring for you he really does, but he is so unreasonable and immature sometimes." Harsh said as they walked into the corridor. She simply smiled as if she knew about this.

"I'm not pressuring you to babysit him. He is an adult but I just hope he doesn't get tired and drained being one all the time." He laughed awkwardly as he finished what he wanted to say and looked at her if she understood what he meant. She blinked in assurance and nodded in a simple yes.

***

What was that?" Abhimanyu asked as he looked at the scattered food on the table. "It looks like something has exploded in here," he added, furrowing his brows in confusion. "Fries with cheese, pizza with cheese overloaded, and pasta with Parmesan cheese," Akshara answered while munching another fry with her dip.

Abhimanyu shook his head in disbelief. "What is it with you and cheese?" Akshara shrugged and grinned. "Can't help it. I love cheese! I'm so full," she smiled as she licked the cheese off her fingers. She flopped back into her chair, content. "Let's do it again tomorrow!" she declared.

"Haan... haan kyu nahi, tab Heart attack bhi aayega... cheese flavor mein," Abhimanyu said with a smirk. Akshara looked at him boredly. She rolled her eyes and said, "Jealous?" raising her eyebrows. Abhimanyu raised his shoulders in disbelief, looking at her amusedly. "Because you don't eat them." She shrugged nonchalantly.

A sarcastic tone erupted in Abhimanyu's voice as he asked, "What?? This doctor's dissatisfied about such unhealthy foods?" Simply rolling her eyes, a grin on her lips. "It's called food, Abhi," she said. "They aren't that problematic if you have them in moderation." She added, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "AND THIS IS NOT MODERATE." He said signalling the amount of junk present on the table.

"Okay leave that," Akshara looked at Abhimanyu with a hint of seriousness in her eyes. The excitement in her voice was contagious. "Do you know what's coming tomorrow?" she asked. Abhimanyu shrugged "What? Just another day?" Akshara sighed and rolled her eyes listening to his bland response.

Taking a look at his mobile calendar, Abhimanyu said, "Tomorrow is August 1st." Akshara nodded, a wide smile spreading across her face. "Haan anything special?" Akshara's eyes glowed hoping he'd figure out what was going on with that day. A silent giggle escaped Abhimanyu's lips as he continued playing along, as desperate Akshara was a sight he witnessed every second.

"Ahhhh yes, tomorrow is...." He shouted in happiness, making her jump from her seat. "World wide web day" The color on Akshara's face changed as soon as she heard this from him.

"And who remembers that?" Her disappointment was now slowly turning into boiling anger. He said with a sense of pride, completely ignoring her face "Everyone who uses the internet should." Akshara rolled her eyes and walked away, frustrated.

He knew he had pushed too far. Abhimanyu walked slowly to the seat beside her and settled in holding her hand. "You know what?" He paused and moved to her ears slowly, while she closed her eyes in anticipation. "Bye, I have an appointment." He said and flee away without looking back.

***
Unlike regular days, Abhimanyu came home earlier than expected saying he has a football match that even to support his favorite team. Akshara was given some other work last moment so by the time she completed it and dragged herself back home it was 15 past 11. She then peeped through the door and his room was absolutely dark, making her assumptions true that her husband was busy snoring instead of wishing her a happy birthday.

"Expect karna galti thi meri." She shrugged off her shoulders and almost walked to her room after completing her dinner, she felt two arms wrapped around her waist.

Of course, she would guess who was, she turned back

Abhimanyu simply looked at her and cupped her face and bent down. She looked into his eyes, which looked like they were mirroring his heart, which has nothing but her. He pulled her towards him and placed a small feathery kiss on her forehead and bent further to her ears and wished, "Good night."

"Seriously!!" She looked at him with a frustrated tone and tears almost present in her eyes. "Sorry
Sorry... Happy birthday." Abhimanyu chuckled looking at her, she first pushed him away and threatened to punch him if he touches her. Then one look at his face her tears are now replaced with a chuckle.

"Thank god you did it." she hugged him with happiness, smiling as if she has a hanger attached to her mouth.

"Wish maine kiya and credit to god waah." Abhimanyu moved away with an unbelievable look. She chuckled listening to his complaint.

"Because I firmly made up my mind today evening. If you're not wishing me first on this birthday, I decided I'll run away with a random taxi driver and settle down in some hill station" Akshara said to Abhimanyu who was looking at her with his jaw dropped almost touching the floor.

"Thank god you did it, warna..." She stopped midway looking at his don't-even-talk expressions. "Mujhe yeh, boring doctor se bhi chalega." She shrugged her shoulders recklessly. "Yahi se kaam chalana padega bhi." He corrected her before she could speak further. "Okay fine then," She said with a boring face while wrapping her arms around him again.

"What did you plan for me?" Akshara jumped in excitement as she broke the hug, looking at him and scanning him from top to bottom. "Nothing," He smiled gently making her smile fade in a moment.

"But I have a Birthday gift!" Abhimanyu slowly took out a gift wrapped in pink and glittery paper. It looked like a small book wrapped in it.

"Wow, is that puppy adoption papers?" Akshara screamed in happiness as she grabbed it from him. Abhimanyu rolled her eyes looking at her

"Of course not!" He snapped back before Akshara concluded anything stupid. "You disappoint me even on my birthday." She shrugged away from his hands and sat on the couch. "You could have at least tried," she said, her disappointment still evident. "I did try," he answered showing the papers. "This needs lot of work you know."

"Open them first." He signaled her to open the gift placed in front of her. With a question mark on her head and a clueless expression on her face, she opened those papers. Her confusion was evident as she opened the papers, her brow furrowed in anticipation of the unknown.

"What's this?" She further opened them to see a set of documents inside the cover. "Legal documents? Don't tell me you want a divorce." Akshara looked at them with an enormous frown appearing on her face out of nowhere.

"Why can't you just read what's on that? Why are you soo stupid?" Abhimanyu was increasingly frustrated by her slow-processing brain and the innumerable pointless questions asked in the meantime. "Power of attorney?" She looked at him quizzically as she read the title of those documents. "I don't understand," she said, her brow furrowing in confusion. "So now, this house isn't just MY HOUSE," He said dramatically with his fingers in the air. "It's yours too." Hoping her to understand to which she nodded in a yes vigorously.

Akshara smiled at him, knowing it wasn't totally about the house, but his odd way of comforting her, that he treats her as an equal in everything they do, sometimes sane, but mostly stupid.

"Say something I guess you didn't like it." He paused and looked at her, "I'm truly concerned about how you feel. Say something or atleast rip off those papers if you don't like them." He said looking at her and trying to read through her expressions.

"I'm concerned about it too. By every single thing you say, and every single thing you do. I won't make you wait too long." She replied, looking at him with a straight face. Abhimanyu didn't grasp anything and just walked away nodding yes. "Why are women so complicated?" He wondered as he walked away from that and settled on his couch. "Itni romantic hone ki kya jaroorat thi?" She mentally smacked herself from being soo pea-brained.

"What if I sell this house and run away with that money?" Akshara resumed the conversation to ease awkwardness as she sat down on the couch with papers in her hand and an evil look imprinted on her face.

"Well we can't rule out that possibility but I am trying to be a bigger person here." He gave a small pause and looked at her waiting for her reaction. For a moment Akshara was silent but the moment she realized what he meant the colors of her face changed.

"You idiot" She looked around and threw the cushion on his face, and almost jumped on his back to pounce him. Due to this sudden reflex both of them tripped and landed on the carpet with Akshara's head colliding with Abhimanyu's chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly.

"Ruko toh," He slowly tucked her strand of hair behind her ears and made her sit properly in his lap. He thought to himself, "She may be mad, but she still looks cute when angry." He smiled gently and kissed her forehead. She looked back at him, her anger melting away.

"Abhimanyu," She moaned as he tightened his grip. "Return gift toh milna chahiye na?" She slowly whispered in his ears and grabbed his collar with her hands now safely placed on his shoulders.

Abhimanyu simply nodded a yes almost ready to pounce her and before Akshara bent any forward the doorbell rang bringing them back to planet Earth. "We're going to resume this, once we are alone again," Abhimanyu whispered in her ears before he left the place to open the door.

Half frustrated and half disappointed Abhimanyu walked towards the door, giving all the possible curses he knew from the dictionary to the person on the other side.

"Happy birthday baby girl," Reem screamed almost making Abhimanyu, who came to open the door, jump in horror. "Thank you," Akshara screamed in an equal tone.

"Women, birthday celebrate karna hain karo, noise pollution nahi." Abhimanyu dramatically patted his back as if he was still recovering from that shock. "See, I'm an environment-friendly person, mere ghar mein nahi chalega yeh sab!"

"Happy birthday Akshuuuuuu..." Kairav hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, Bhaiyya." Akshara jumped onto Kairav with a big smile on her face.

"Happy birthday Akshu," Aarohi walked forward and hugged her. Akshara smiled at her and stopped midway.

"Gift nahi laaya?" She asked looking at her empty hands. Aarohi replied, "You know mein aana hi gift hain." She smiled with her self patting her shoulder with a proud smirk

"Shut up." Akshara smacked on her head and invited everyone inside.

"Aiyyo jijaji why are you sitting here with that annoyed face?" Aarohi is now busy sitting on the couch with a lost puppy face.

"Nothing" Abhimanyu replied in a low tone but the expression was still intact.

"We brought confetti, party pop-ups, and everything. No need to worry about arrangements." she signaled at the items they brought with them.

"Haan party poopers, Bhi." he replied absentmindedly looking at Akshara who was now ignoring his existence and busy chatting with Reem animatedly regarding something.

"Jii?" Aarohi looked at him with a question mark hanging on her face. "Nothing, I'm just saying let's begin the party." Abhimanyu smiled and diverted as he saw Aarohi looking at him suppressing her laugh.

"Yeah, of course." she giggled looking at him, and walked in the direction of her sister to continue the teasing session there.

"Bhai here you go..." Neil entered the floor place shouting almost waking up neighbors with his voice.

"Akshu Bhabhi happy birthday," Neil shouted from the other end, as soon as he rang the bell without waiting for anyone to open the door. "Thank you." Akshara shouted back while opening the door, "Bass?" He looked at her and seemed all normal as soon as she walked through the door.

"Then?" she asked, clueless. Neil chuckled and grabbed his hand, holding it, then twirled her around and continued with that till both had their heads spinning.

"Cake khaana hain yah chakkar se girna hain. Choose only one option." Akshara looked at him while holding her now-spinning head.

"Matlab Cake khaya aapne?" Neil shouted in joy as he hopped into the house with a big box and multiple bags in his hand."Nahi," She casually shook off, signaling him to take his seat and have a drink with the rest of the party members.

But Neil was still searching for something and Akshara was worried about him. "Kya chahiye Neil?" He flashed his trademark smile and asked in a happy voice, "Birthday cake aur kya?" Akshara chuckled at the mention and his enthusiasm."Order on the way hain." She replied and turned back only to hear something unexpected.

"Bhaiyya ka first time tha bake karna, I was worried." Neil gleamed as he searched around for the cake. He was so excited to see it, the way his brother had baked it. Akshara cluelessly followed him around the room while he searched for something.

"Kya baking?" She looked around cluelessly at everyone in the room. Everyone looked equally confused waiting for some clarity regarding this except for the one man standing in the corner.

"Bhaiyya took half a day off to prepare the cake for Bhabhi," Neil exclaimed happily. Abhimanyu signaled him to sit silently before Akshara could hear anything. Abhimanyu quickly smothered Neil, not wanting Akshara to know what he had done. Akshara had no idea what was taking place, but she felt something was up.

"But where is the cake?" Akshara said looking at him with a happy face. "Cake turned out terrible, leave about it," Abhimanyu replied in a defeated tone. Neil was about to say something, but Abhimanyu shot him a warning look and he kept quiet. "Let's go for ice cream instead!" Akshara suggested with a bright smile, hoping to bring cheer back into the room.

... TO BE CONTINUED...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

97.5K 6.5K 35
COMPLETED | STAND ALONE | BOOK II 1 in #Harshali✨ (as on 19/11/22) ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is on a mission to hunt down the girl who has his heart, but how do...
172K 8.5K 33
Mature Story Abhimanyu Birla swore to never fall in love until the new intern catches his eye. Now all he wants is Akshara Goenka
Izhaar بواسطة Aaviah

العاطفية

164K 8.6K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
6.2K 706 29
* SPORADIC UPDATES * Meet Akshara Singhania, a talented yet overlooked actress who has spent seven years chasing shadows in the ruthless world of Ind...