COMPANY

By ctrlsznn

"All I've ever needed was your company" Start: 4/25 End 7/24 More

𝟷-π™²π™»π™Ύπš‚πš„πšπ™΄
𝟸-π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™΅π™Ύπšπšƒ
𝟹-π™°πšπš“πšžπšœπšπš–πšŽπš—πš
𝟺-πš†πš˜πš›πšπš‘
𝟻-π™±πš˜πš—πš
𝟼-πšπšŽπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
𝟾-π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš›
𝟿-π™ΏπšŽπšŠπšŒπšŽ
𝟷𝟢-π™»πšžπšœπš
𝟷𝟷-π™²πš•πšŠπš›πš’πšπš’
𝟷𝟸-πšƒπš‘πš˜πš›πš—πšœ
𝟷𝟹-π™Άπšžπš’πš•πš
𝟷𝟺-πš€πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
𝟷𝟻-π™Ήπš˜πš’
𝟷𝟼-π™΄πš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπšŽπš
𝟷𝟽-π™Ώπš›πš’πšπšŽ
𝟷𝟾-πšπšŽπšπš›πšŽπš
𝟷𝟿-π™Ώπš›πš˜πš–
𝟸𝟢-π™ΎπšžπšπšœπšŽπš
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›'𝚜 π™½πš˜πšπšŽ(πš™πš•πšœ πšŒπš•πš’πšŒπš”!)
HER LIGHT
Stranger
ECHOES

𝟽-π™²πšŠπš›πšŽ

1.1K 101 252
By ctrlsznn

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 𝚘𝚏 "𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢" 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚍𝚘. 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢. 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

"𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

"Beyoncé have you seen my eyeliner?" Onika asked as she walked out from the bathroom and saw Beyoncé sitting with Alyssa. "No, you can borrow Solange's, I'll just tell her I used it." She smiled while hugging on Alyssa.

"Can y'all not hug where I lay my head? Let alone sit? Or have her-"

"Sweet Pea, please!" Beyoncé cried while standing up. "She gets angry with me for no reason, Beyoncé. Tell your friend to chill." Alyssa sighed as she grabbed her purse.

"Onika and Alyssa, y'all ate both very dear to me, stop fightin' please." She grinned while turning to Alyssa.

"Mind steppin' out?"

"Sure." She smiled before walking to the door. "Is she going to leave too or-"

"Onika always stays when I change clothes. I get confused sometimes." Beyoncé chuckled embarrassingly as Onika waved Alyssa out and closed the door.

"I do not feel like stocking shelves all day." Beyoncé spoke while removing her shirt.

"I see you're getting abs." Onika chuckled, looking at her.

"Mhm. After embarassin' myself during that race, I need to get in shape. I've been goin' to the gym everyday after work and days when I'm at the market."

"Working out for me?" Onika smiled and she shook her head. "For my self confidence." She grinned as she turned to Onika.

"I look very pretty today." She smiled confidently as grabbed her shoes.

"You look great, now what about me?" Onika asked while looking in the mirror.

"You look breathtakin' Sweet Pea!" Beyoncé gasped as she grabbed her phone and exited the room.

"I don't understand y'all city girls. You're going to work in a store full of vegetables and meat, yet you're wearing heels and a mini skirt." Tina chuckled as she handed Onika an apron with her name on it.

"Whered Alyssa go?" Beyoncé asked as she shrugged. "She said somethin' about a Doctor ms appointment. She told me to tell you she's gonna call." Tina informed causing them to nod.

Everyone loaded into the truck and made their way to the "K" Farmer's Market. The Knowles Farmers Market.

"Okay, I'll take y'all to where y'all will be workin' today." Beyoncé smiled to the Maraj family as she walked over to the meats.

"Okay. Tommy here is our best butcher. Whenever Daddy ain't back there cuttin' meat, he is. Mr. Maraj, you will be her helpin' him package and put the meat where it goes. If somebody asks you where a specific meat is, you read off this map and tell them. Keep a smile on your face." Beyoncé spoke while walking off.

"Jordan you will be on fruit and veggie cleanin' duty. Make sure you get as much dirt off as possible, ring the bell and mama will come out and help you since she's on that post." She informed as she nodded and she walked away.

"I knew you may want to stay clean, Sweet Pea. Knowing that, I gave you the easiest job. We're gonna be sorting the stuff. So we section everything then people will take that to butcher and vegetable cleaning. I would've given you shelf stocker but Solange and some other employees are on that." Beyoncé informed.

"Beyoncé I'm not touching raw meat?!"

"You're just opening the crates, taking a look, closing them back, and sitting it to the side." Beyoncé informed while demonstrating.

"This is what you spend your day doing?" Onika sighed.

"It's fun, I promise. You ain't really got the hang of country life. City life is too much. You're tryin' to rearrange my bedroom. How much pink does a girl need to call it quits?!"

"All the pink in the world...your chandelier will be here soon. And I'm thinking about changing your windows to a more modern kind. Also we need a new bed yours is so hard. Maybe make your room black and pink. Black headboard, black dresser set."

"No, no, and NO! Sweet Pea I will kick you to the curb."

"For who, your girlfriend?" Onika teased as Beyoncé gasped.

"Stop mentioning her! My gosh, Sweet Pea. Y'all are makin' me sick now." Beyoncé walked off to the other side of the room as Onika followed. "Fine, sorry. I just wish you were my homecoming date that's all."

"I told you we can hang out after the dance." Beyoncé huffed. "You're putting me after her and I don't like that."

"I'm not puttin' nobody before nobody. I just want to live my life. Don't forget YOU were the one pushin' me to ask HER on a date."

"Well that's when I thought she wasn't a bad person."

"And she still ain't. Sweet Pea, I understand I am a ladies woman that everybody in the school wants, but I am only for one woman! I'll happily be your bestie."

"Did you just reject me?" Onika laughed as Beyoncé shrugged. Maybe I did." She smiled.

"Beyoncé I just don't need her hurting you. I'm just worried."

"And if she hurts me, let that be a lesson I lea-"

"Beyoncé we need help out here. Some woman is screaming because we ain't got any yellow potatoes and she wants yellow potatoes. Mama was about to call the police and daddy was tryin' to grab his shotgun from the back cause  she was gettin' too close." Solange facepalmed.

"I'm sorry, shotgun?! Y'all keep those things laying around?!" Onika gasped.

"You'd be surprised of what we got hidden around the house." Beyoncé sighed while walking out with them.

"Ma'am, we really ain't got no yellow potatoes. If I could grow some right now I'd give you them for free."

"I can't make my stew without it yellow potatoes!"

"Ma'am, did you know that red potatoes have twice as much health benefits? And I think they would be delicious in your stew. Heck, I'm craving some stew now! How about I give you a bag for free and you bring me a bowl of stew tomorrow in return?" Beyoncé comforted while smiling.

"Ofcourse." The woman nodded in relief as Beyoncé handed her the potato sack. "Have a great rest of your day okay Ma'am?" She high fived her before escorting her out.

"That girl sure has a way with words." Tina shook her head while smiling.

"Mama some people just need some gentle love." Beyoncé sighed in relief as she applied hand sanitizer to her hand.

"Daddy were we still able to leave a lil early to go out tonight?" Solange questioned and Mathew nodded. "Y'all can leave at 7, be home by 11. Not 11:01, not 10:59." He warned as they nodded.

"Onika." Robert called her aside and she huffed walking over to him.

"Yes?"

"Onika don't get those girls into any trouble. I mean it. I want to go look in your bag and make sure you don't have anything in there, and I want you to empty your pockets.

"First of all, you're not going through my purse. Second, I won't get them into any trouble, they have a mind of their own. Beyoncé is 18, and Solange is in her own world."

"I'm going through your bag to make sure. I'll allow you to remove any personal lady items." Robert attempted to finalized as she scoffed.

"You're not." She walked off from him and back to where she was working. Beyoncé soon joined her and they began sorting out everything.

"Sweet Pea, you ain't said a word. You okay?" Beyoncé asked

"Yea. My dad's just on his shit again. He wants to go through my purse?! I see if it was my mom asking. Or maybe even your mother. Because they're women. But I don't have time to explain to my dad why I have what I have in my purse."

"Just let mama see, and I promise she won't snitch. She'll pull you aside if she's concerned." Beyoncé rubbed her back in comfort.

Onika sighed and went to find Tina.

"Hi, Mrs. Knowles." Onika smiled as she walked over to the sink. "Hi Sweetheart. How are ya?" She asked while scrubbing the vegetables in front of her.

"I'm good. So, my father won't let me go out tonight because I won't let him go through my purse. It's not because I have something hiding,  it's just it's my personal bag. I would rather you go through and tell him I'm in the green."

"You're asking me to go through your bag?"

"Yes, please. As a woman."

"Ofcourse honey, let me just wash my hands." Tina smiled as she walked over to the smaller sink. She washed them for a minute then walked over to the table.

She began looking through her purse.

"I don't see anything that can harm your liver or lungs so you're in the clear. Is this birth control honey?" She asked pointing.

"Yes but not because I'm sexually active. I just get these terrible pains when my period comes around. These help me have not as heavy flows which results in barely any pain. I wish I could've been on Doctor prescribed birth control but my father wouldn't wanna hear that. All he would think is that I'm trying to give my body to the world." She chuckled, looking down.

"Hey, it's okay. I don't mind takin' you when I take Solange! She experiences the same thing. If your father has a problem with it, I'll handle it. But you can't keep givin' him reasons to not trust you."

"He just doesn't listen to me. He doesn't ask if I'm okay. He just resorts to yelling at me and that ticks me off."

"Well honey he doesn't like that you constantly do stuff after he says not to."

"Well if his way of discipline changes, maybe I'll be more considerate." Onika shrugged as she put her things back into her purse.

"Now if I take you to get the birth control, you can't make me regret it by you doing somethin' stupid."

"I know. Thank you."

Onika exited and returned to her station. She was shocked to see that Beyoncé had finished the sorting and was now sitting on her phone.

"You work fast." Onika walked over to her and she nodded. "How'd it go?"

"It went well...your mom is understanding."

"That's great. I been tryin' to make tiktoks!" She giggled as she stood up. "Oh? Who made you a TikTok?"

"I did. I'm tryin' to do that one dance!"

"Beyoncé it's over a million dances."

"Ugh, you ain't helpin' me." Beyoncé joked while turning her phone off and washing her hands. "Let's go get Solange and head home to get dressed." Onika suggested as she locked hands with Beyoncé and walked out from the room

"Solange let's go." Beyoncé demanded as she walked out to the car. They got in and headed back home and began to get dressed.

"Sweet Pea! You took your wig off?!"

"I'll be wigless for you this one time." Onika joked as Beyoncé smiled.

"Alyssa's gone meet us there. Kelly and Michelle made it already." Beyoncé informed, causing Onika to nod. They stood in front of the mirror and Onika could feel Beyoncé's hands wrap around her waist as she smiled. "You're so tiny, Sweet Pea."

"And you're so comfy, Honey Bey." Onika grinned as she ribbed Beyoncé's hand.

"You are the reason Kelly and Kichelle thinks were dating, and the reason your girlfriend thinks we have sex." Onika stepped away.

"Okay, rate me."

"1000/10! Perfect, Sweet Pea! I swear you are one beautiful woman." She giggled while hugging her. "Why thank you, Beyoncé. Now give me 360 of the fit." Onika stepped back while looking at her.

"Okay you're showing out. You look so pretty, bestie." Onika teased as she walked out to Solange.

"Solange Piaget Knowles. Get upstairs and put on a real shirt right now. " Beyoncé demanded as Solange scoffed. "Beyoncé you're my sister, not my mother."

"Then out my jacket on."

"No! I look cu-" She began as Beyoncé threw the jacket at her.

"Just put the damn jacket on. I'm not tellin' you again, Solange. I don't need nobody makin' googly eyes cause you wanna be half naked." Beyoncé pointed while walking out. Solange huffed, knowing Beyoncé was being serious.

She put it on and exited with Onika.

They got into the car and headed to the entertainment center.

They bought their wristbands and got to the table with the others.

"Finally you're here." Alyssa stood from the table and hugged Beyoncé.

She leaned in for a kiss but was met with Beyoncé pulling away go and grabbing Onika's hand. She watched as Beyoncé sat next to her in the booth.

She stood irritably looking over at them as Kelly began talking.

"Okay, they have mini golf, bull riding, arcade games, indoor volleyball, boxing, and a skating area. I say we go skating first." Kelly suggested while walking over.

"I think I'll stay back." Alyssa smiled, sitting on a seat as they grabbed their skates.

"What's wrong?" Beyoncé asked while walking over to her and sitting down.

"I don't like skating."

"You told me you did! Last night when I told you what activities they had?" Beyoncé questioned. "Beyoncé...I wear a size 12." She mumbled as a laugh could be heard behind them.

They turned back to see Onika tying her skate. "My bad...I'll just skate over there..." she masked her laughter before walking off.

Beyoncé tried her hardest not to laugh but it still came out.

She quickly collected herself and cleared her throat.

"I-I won't judge you for anything! You're perfect the way you are." Beyoncé flattered as she smiled. "I guess." Alyssa stood up before walking over to put her skates on.

"Onika are you gonna enjoy yourself or just stare at her?" Michelle questioned as they stood against the wall.

"I'm not staring at anybody..."

"Onika, if you like her, tell her!"

"I don't like her, and she's in a relationship. I just don't want to see her hurting if Alyssa hurts her."

Interrupting their conversation was Beyoncé sliding over with the trainer. "Skatin' ain't for me." She giggled while falling over on Onika.

"You wanna play some arcade games?" Onika asked as she walked to the table and removed her skates. "Ofcourse, Sweet Pea." Beyoncé grabbed her hand and walked over.

"Since we're besties, when can I meet your old city friends?" Beyoncé asked while smiling.

"You we're gonna meet them during weekend homecoming but you're ditching me."

"Awe man. Alyssa got us a hotel room without me knowing. I'm not sure why. I found it out when I was charged $400. I'm kinda broke now. I'll work tomorrow night. Be ready by Saturday. If you want, I can rent y'all a limo then we meet up somewhere in town so we can after party together. My first ever party." Beyoncé clapped.

"Beyoncé?! Do you need me to beat her ass? She stole from you!"

"It's okay-"

"It's not! Beyoncé you need to learn to speak up. I told you she was no good!"

"Sweet Pea. It's fine. Let's go play, okay?" Beyoncé smiled as she walked to a game.

"Deer huntin' is my fav." Beyoncé smiled as she pressed the start button.

"You deer hunt?"

"Yup. Every year we go to our family cabin and celebrate Christmas there. Daddy and I always go huntin' for deer and that's all we eat the entire trip! Solange hates it but I love it. Deer stew, deer pasta, deer spaghetti, dear meatloaf, pulled deer sandwiches, deer-"

"Remind me to order my own dinner every night.

"It's real good! Mama puts her special sauce that's made of deer urine."

"Beyoncé?!"

"I'm just buggin' you! But deer meat is like chicken. You ever ate alligator?" Beyoncé asked while pointing the play gun at the screen and shooting.

"No and I don't want to!" Onika giggled as she watched her. Beyoncé missed the shot and threw the equipment. "It's rigged."

"You suck."

"No I do not!"

"Okay, sure."

"Beyoncé, Onika! We're gonna play basketball, come on so we can make teams." Michelle called as they nodded and began walking over. "Sweet Pea, that boy over there has been eyeing you since we walked in. He goes to our school. Do you need me to go give him a piece of my mind for stalking you?"

"He's not stalking me! Maybe he likes me and we just ended up in the same place at the same time."

"I guess...I'll get Solange to give you her taser just in case." Beyoncé frowned at him as she pulled Onika close and entered the mini golf course.

"Okay. Since I am the youngest here, I'm choosing teams. Me and Beyoncé, Kelly and Michelle, and-" Solange began.

"You have me fucked up." Onika spoke as she began walking out. "The point of this is for us to see why Alyssa is a good partner for Beyoncé. Since you have a crush on Beyoncé and that's her girlfriend, you need to see before any of us."

"I don't have a crush on her!"

"Sure. Get to your partner. Now." Solange demanded as Onika sighed, walking over.

They soon began the basketball game and Onika and Alyssa could barely focus due to their arguing.

"Step on my foot one more time!" Onika yelled to her across the court as the other stared irritably. "Beyoncé get your girlfriends fore we kill 'em." Solange huffed as Beyoncé walked over.

"Both of y'all, stop! Grow up! Act your age! Why don't y'all like eachother?!" Beyoncé fussed.

"Because she picks issues with me, Beyoncé! She's mad that she can't date you so she starts problems with me to make me mad, and to make you think I'm an aggressive person!" Alyssa yelled towards her.

"No I don't. I don't like Beyoncé, I just don't think she needs to be with somebody that's gonna break up with her and go back to their ex then apologize when they get bored. Beyoncé's first relationship shouldn't in with somebody not actually wanting her because they find her unlikeable." Onika replied.

"I don't find her unlikeable."

"You're just gonna take advantage her."

"Why are you putting in her head that she's not good enough for me to like?"

"I'm putting in her head that YOU'RE not good enough for HER to like."

"Y'all are ruining this entire day for me.. the goal was for y'all to get along but now y'all are ruining everything ! I can't deal with this!" Beyoncé walked off.

They both followed behind Beyoncé as she led them to the table.

"We're sorry...we didn't mean to mean you angry we promise." Alyssa sighed as she sat in her lap.

"Yeah..."

"I forgive y'all. Just please get along."

"We will, for you. That's all." Onika promised Beyoncé stood up and hugged them both.

"Oh-" Alyssa mumbled while looking down at her phone. "I have to get going! I'll see you tomorrow night, okay Bey?" Alyssa smiled as she leaned in to kiss Beyoncé.

Beyoncé moved to the side and giggled awkwardly before looking down. "Goodnight Sugar Plum." Beyoncé smiled as she left.

"Let's go get something to eat." Onika grabbed Beyoncés hand and walked to the food counter to order.

"I'm thinkin' Pizza and spicy lemon pepper wings. Wet." Beyoncé smiled as Kelly Michelle appeared behind them.

"Yeah get me some fried Oreos and a large lemonade to go along with my wings and nachos." Kelly patted Onika's back before walking off.

"We're getting them the pizza children's meals." Onika giggled as they ordered and got their ticket to wait.

"Do you promise we're going to hang out after homecoming? You won't bail on me?" Onika asked and Beyoncé nodded.

"I promise." She kissed her hand before grinning.

They soon ate and had more fun before heading back home to make it by curfew. This didn't stop Onika and Beyoncés fun though.

Beyoncé stood on the bed with her microphone in her hand and Onika beside her.

"Okay! We do AB lines!" Beyoncé spoke as she unpaused the TV and began playing the music.

"Beyoncé I don't know the words!" Onika stoped off awkwardly as she gasped.

"YOU DON'T KNOW CIARA?!"

"I know Ciara just not this song!"

"This is one of her BIGGEST hits?!" Beyoncé gasped as she opened her dresser and pulled out a photo of the two.

"When Ciara was first starting up I managed to get a photo with her. Lil ol' Beyoncé wanted to be just like her. And I will one day. She's tourin' right now. I would love to go but 1. I am broke as a joke, and 2. her Houston show is sold out."

"I'm sure you'll see her soon." Onika smiled as she made Beyoncés bed and laid in her spot.

Beyoncé climbed next to Onika and cuddled underneath her before smiling. "Don't take this to heart but, I feel more comfy layin' underneath you than I do with Alyssa. I like her but you're just my favorite. Friend wise." Beyoncé admitted as she switched off her lamp and turned off the TV.

"Well you're my favorite person. The reaslest friend I've had in years. I care about you a lot." Onika rubbed her hand.

"I care about you too." Beyoncé yawned tiredly as she closed her heavy eyes.

"I love you Bestie Sweet Pea." Beyoncé spoke lowly as she began to doze off.

"I love you too Beyoncé."

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚍?

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚍?

𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚊'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́?

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊, 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙰𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛?

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔?

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎? 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍?

𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜?

𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗?

𝙰𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́?

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊?

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘?

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙰𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝?

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚄𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊?

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊?

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?

𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝!

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢. 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕.

𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 𝚋𝚢 @𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚕𝚜𝚣𝚗𝚗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7.6K 34
Beynika
1.1K 54 22
π‘©π’†π’šπ’π’π’„Γ© 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒍 π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’†π’“ 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’†π’˜ π’”π’•π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“ π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’Žπ’‚π’π’ π’•π’π’˜π’. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒇𝒂�...
5.2K 526 7
π»π‘œπ‘€ π‘‘π‘œ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑒π‘₯𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑒 π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘π‘™π‘’π‘ π‘‘?
12K 738 11
Summertime in my city Ain't nobody tripping Summertime in my city We just smoking and sipping Summertime in my city Ain't nothing but love Summertime...