๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ | T...

Por ame_by

"Who really are you?" They asked. "Let's say I am the person who can change your fates," ...... "Who is she... Mais

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ’
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ“
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ•
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ–
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ—
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
Not an update but...
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
Last 2 chapters
READ

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

119 0 0
Por ame_by

TAKEMICHI  HANAGAKI

We waited and waited for months just for to Y/n wake up, yet there's no sign of her waking up. She didn't even move an inch. Only the wires in her body were keeping her alive. Looking at her really hurts all of us. We knew what she went through just to save us. I was fortunate enough that Y/N was here. I wasn't alone, cause I wouldn't be able to do this alone.

"I really just can't believe she went through that. I feel so useless," Mikey said. We were at the park with Emma, Draken and Hinata. 

"C'mon now, Mikey! Don't get all chummy. You think she'd like it if you keep on mourning after 8 months? You trust her, don't you?" Emma said while pouting at her brother. She's right. Y/n promised us. I believe her.

"You're right, Emma. Let's just keep on waiting," Mikey smiled. I know that smile was forced but we can't do anything. All we could do was wait.

"How about some takoyaki?" Hina suggested and pointed at the stall that sells takoyaki.

"Yeah sure," they agreed and walked towards the takoyaki stall.

"I keep getting sentimental about all her favorite foods, Takemichi," Hina sighed. I really couldn't blame her. Y/n was after all, a glutton -_-

I patted her head and she looked at me with those pretty eyes. AAAAA don't look at me like that, Hina-chan. My heart flutters just you, staring at me.

"I-It's all gonna be okay! I am sure of it!" I knew my cheeks were red so I looked the other way.

"My parents were also very worried about her," she said. Hinata's parents were also visiting Y/n often. They once asked who was paying Y/n's hospital bills. We all lied saying her family paid for it all. They were even confused why her family didn't visit her when their daughter almost died. We kept quiet about it. Actually, we also didn't know her parents. We kept looking but our hard work didn't result to anything. Almost having the thought that Y/n was an orphan.

"That just shows how much Y/n was special to every one of the people she encountered. I do want to thank your parents for worrying about her," I said.

I heard Hina giggled and I looked at her confused.

"Well that's nice of you, Takemichi-kun!" She smiled. Wow.... pretty. I smiled at her too. So pretty.

"Let's go join them," she said. I nodded and went to the three who bought takoyaki.

-------------

IZANA KUROKAWA

Everyday. I kept visiting her everyday. Just waiting for her to wake up and see her eyes full of life once again. I want to be there when that happens but it really annoys me that I get to see these stupid faces everyday too.

"Oi Izana. Aren't you tired of coming here everyday? I bet if Y/n were awake, she'd grow tired of your face looking all stupid," Hanma said. Damn that idiot looking face. He's lucky I won't punch him in front of Y/n. I would really love to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Same goes to you, you fcking chicken," an insult for an insult. That's fair. He just laughed at my words. Kisaki, who was beside him, slapped Hanma's shoulder for being too loud.

"Shut up. You're gonna wake her up," Kisaki said.

"......"

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?"

Both Hanma and I looked at each other when we said the same thing. He raised a brow at me. I just stuck out my tongue at him. Gross looking fart.

"Shut up! Ughhh. Both your presence makes me stupid," Kisaki then went outside. Must have not enough patience for the both of us.

I just looked at Hanma who's looking at me too.

"What you looking at, punk?" He said.

"Why don't you also go outside? You're wasting oxygen here," I said which made him scoff.

"So are you,"

*Knock knock*

------------------

SENJU KAWARAGI

*knock knock*

"No animals allowed,"

"Wtf, Hanma?" I said to him. How rude! Good thing I'm in a good mood right now.

"Hey, Sanzu!" Hanma shouted at my brother who's behind me. We walked inside the room and Sanzu just stood there. Staring at Hanma.

"I brought fruits!" I said to them. I know how many people visit Y/n everyday that's why I always buy food for her visitors. Not that I have the money but Kokonoi just kept giving me money for Y/n's expenses and needs. I can't even buy something for Y/n except for flowers. She can't eat food while in a coma so why not buy food for her visitors.

"I also bought drinks. The others will be here for lunch soon," I said.

"Must they all do that every day?" Izana asked looking so annoyed. Well... For lunch and dinner, they all gather here and eat together. I can't blame him. It gets too crowded. Good thing the room was big enough for us to occupy. Sponsored by Kokonoi.

"Must you also come here everyday?" Sanzu said. I bet he just wanted to irritate Izana more. Hanma and I just laughed at both of them.

It may be hard to believe but after Y/n went comatose, all of us had been getting along well. We don't get involved in a serious fight with each other. Just mild fights or teasing. It was like peace and quiet. The life Y/n wants us to have.

Izana found a job that suited him and got back with Mikey and Emma. They weren't still fond of each other but it's an improvement, right? Kisaki just went on with his life as a genius and so was Hanma who had joined martial arts. Chifuyu, Kazutora and Baji had a part time job at this pet store. The animals were so cute tho. Takemichi and Hina were still together. Sanzu was still the same but his morals changed. Kokonoi and Inui did their own thing. I bet Kokonoi's gonna have lots of money when he grows up. Lucky Inui. Yuzuha, Hakkai and Taiju were now on good terms which made Mitsuya relieved. It was a sight to look at if you ask me.

The others were really doing well too. Just living on with their lives. I just hope Y/n would wake up and be with us along our journeys.

----------------

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Haitore? Did you find her?" Anzhong asked the other man.

"Yes, sir. She's at the hospital. They said she was in the state of comatose," The man said to his boss. Anzhong seemed upset by what he heard.

"Comatose?! What are you gonna do if she won't wake up?! HUH?! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU ALL BEEN DOING!" Anzhong angrily threw a bottle at the man in front of him. If Haitore dies, then the plan to kill her would turn to a waste. It wouldn't be pleasurable if she died not by the hands of them, right?

Their goal was to kill Haitore to gain popularity, power and revenge. The scope of Haitore's influence was really big. Big enough for their mafia organization, Malevolent, to reach their Master's ears. Haitore's influence was wrecking the underground society and even united big gangs by her side. It made Malevolent fear of what Haitore was capable of doing. Of course, they would have sat quietly if only Haitore didn't mess with them.

---------------

A year and a month ago...

"Cheers for the future of Malevolent!"

It was an enjoyable day for the Malevolent as they successfully exported expensive drugs and weapons around the world without a hint of suspicion from the government. They gained an insanely huge amount of money.

The master was seen with a big evil smile on his face. His subordinates were laughing too. As if to celebrate this wonderful occasion, they used drugs, cigarettes and alcohol that looked like a mess on the table and floor. Creating a polluted air.

"Damn! That was one hell of a business!" One praised.

"I can't wait to buy girls with that money!" One said excitingly.

"Fucking stop wasting money on girls, Anzhong! Instead, let's use it to buy nuclear bombs! That way we'd become more powerful and popular than that fucking Crimson," One said like a maniac.

The master just laughed. "Buy whatever you want. Just make sure to bring Crimson to the ground. Whatever it takes for us to successfully do that. If you keep using MY money for such wasteful things while doing nothing to strengthen our power, I'll kill you,"

It was a really good day for them. However, their fun would eventually end when a certain someone sneakily snuck into their hideout and stole a bunch of gold and diamonds from their safe. It took about a day to quietly steal all of their goods. Until the thief bombed the place and called the police.

Laughter filled the room when a man barged inside, panicking.

"Fucking do not disturb us, asshole!" One of them shouted.

"I-I apologize, sirs! It's just that... The police are outside and the money from the safe.. is gone. We found this piece of paper outside the safe-"

*bang!*

A bullet went into the man's head as its body slowly fell to the floor.

The master was now fuming with anger. All of them panicked and even started arguing with each other.

"GIVE ME THE PAPER," the master ordered to one of them. Anzhong picked it up and gave it to their master. The master read it as his expression formed from anger to excitement.

"Haitore.... Haitore.... HAITORE HUH?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FUCKER WANTS TO MESS WITH US?! Sure.... SURE! BRING IT ON!! LET'S SHOW THAT LITTLE SHIT WHAT IT FEELS TO BE ON HELL," he laughed maniacally but then cried and threw things to the ground like an angry man but laughed again. He was having mixed feelings about the situation. He was ready to hunt, ready to fight and ready to kill Haitore.

"I'll make sure to fucking kill you myself, Haitore,"

--------------

"Once she wakes up, bring her here. No matter what it takes, bring her body here. I don't care what methods you do, just do it!" Anzhong annoyingly said to the man. The man responded with a nod and went away.

His hand turned to a fist and he gritted his teeth in anger. He would have had lots of girls beside him if it weren't for Haitore. He badly wants to kill her so much but still had to stop his urges since his master would kill him if he'd end the girl.

----------------

CHIFUYU MATSUNE

"Baji, it's taking forever. I want to see her eyes so much,"

We were walking out of school to have lunch with the others at the hospital. We always have lunch and dinner together with Y/n. I don't like the thought of having lunch with those guys. By those guys, I mean Y/n's past lovers. I hate it.

"I do too. Be patient. She'll come back with us. I know that," he said to me.

"Yeah..."

------------

"There's fruits on the table," Senju said to us.

There's too much people inside here but we're used to it. We usually have small talks and fights but we still end up in an okay state after eating.

"Still no signs of waking up?" I heard someone say behind me. It was Mitsuya. We were just beside Y/n's bed, staring at her oddly sleep like figure. 

I sighed and said no. All of us want her to wake up as soon as possible.

"You should really wake up, Y/n. It's really hard earning money, y'know," Kokonoi teasingly said to the unconscious Y/n.

"Yeah yeah. Good thing we have Kokonoi here who's wise and brave enough to steal some money out of the other gangs," Smiley teased the man. Which made Kokonoi smile proudly.

"Of course! Who else could do this other than me? You're all helpless. I'm more helpful to Y/n than all of you," he then stuck out a tongue at them.

"As if you didn't get any help from us," Yuzuha rolled her eyes while the others agreed.

She's right. We also helped each other gather money to pay for Y/n's hospital bills but it was mostly Kokonoi tho. It was very hard taking care of things here since Y/n didn't have a family or guardian we know. In fact, we don't really even know the REAL her. Her surname, her origin, where she lives, if she's got siblings or what. We only know what she wants us to know.

"I just don't get my money from stealing, y'know. It's BUSINESS. You can't even comprehend such things," Kokonoi snapped back.

I just chuckled at the sight. I never thought I'd be seeing this sight. Peace.

"After all the things we've been through, I never thought we'd be eating like this together," I said quietly. Making sure they don't hear me but y'know how things go. They heard me. :)

"Oh c'mon! Don't look at me like that. It's true, ain't it? You bunch of shits," Baji then smacked my shoulder while I laughed.

"What a cringe dude," Kakucho looked at me with a strange look. I stuck out my tongue at him. He looks stupid than me, honestly.

We continued eating, talking and teasing until we heard the girls, who were just near Y/n's bed, panicked.

We looked at them with worry and some asked what was wrong. Emma shouted in disbelief.

"HOLY MOLY! SHE'S AWAKE!!!"

-------------

To be continued...

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

32.5K 1K 24
"you are going to be the death of me." I mumbled. "nope! It's going to be the death of us." he claimed. "that doesn't make any fucking sense." - Th...
27.5K 739 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
278K 11.6K 54
แด˜สœแดแด›แดษขส€แด€แด˜สœ ใ€Œ various!tokyo revengers x f!reader ใ€ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐‘’๐“ƒ, ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ...
350K 12K 18
"๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ?! ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ˜" "๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ? " "๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ...