π’π„ππ’π”πŽπ”π’

Door SunsetBlessing

"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€, 𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π’‰π‘œπ‘€ 𝑑𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑑 π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”," 𝒉𝑒 π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘“... Meer

π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
β€’ 𝐈 β€’
β€’ 𝐈𝐈 β€’
β€’ 𝐈𝐈𝐈 β€’
β€’ πˆπ• β€’
β€’ 𝐕 β€’
β€’ π•πˆ β€’
β€’ π•πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π•πˆπˆπˆ β€’
β€’ πˆπ— β€’
β€’ 𝐗 β€’
β€’ π—πˆ β€’
β€’ π—πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—πˆπˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—πˆπ• β€’
β€’ 𝐗𝐕 β€’
β€’ π—π•πˆ β€’
β€’ π—π•πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—π•πˆπˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—πˆπ— β€’
β€’ 𝐗𝐗 β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆ β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆπˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆπ• β€’
β€’ 𝐗𝐗𝐕 β€’
β€’ π—π—π•πˆβ€’
β€’ π—π—π•πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆπ— β€’
β€’ 𝐗𝐗𝐗 β€’

β€’ π—π—π•πˆπˆ β€’

11.4K 312 59
Door SunsetBlessing

Thank you so much for the 900k+ plus followers, sorry for taking so much,  I wanted to publish multiple chapters at once but decided against it so tomorrow another chapter will be published and next week a double update.
Hope you enjoy this new chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you guys!

I loved how he looked at me, like I was the sexiest creature on the planet. I loved how his deep blue eyes transpired all the admiration he had for me.

The way his eyes dropped on my body was always enough to stimulate an ache between my legs, which was an unwavering sensation whenever he was around.

No man had ever looked at me like he did, nor cared for me, he treated me like I was so precious and so important, like I did matter.

A smile made its way through my face when I felt his muscular arms firmly entrapping my body against his hard chest, as his soft lips wetted my skin via soft kisses on my chin.

Suddenly, with his large hands, he traced my entire silhouette, stopping just above my backside, without hesitation he squeezed my butt tightly and shifted my lower body so that my ass was pressing on his engrossed shaft

A low guttural moan escaped from his mouth, which was then suppressed when his lips met my neck.

"You truly don't understand how badly I want to have my dick deep inside your tight pussy, with my cum dripping down your tights." He said slowly, diverting his attention from my neck to my mouth.

"Then do it, I am not complaining," I told him jokingly, but his eyes darkened and abruptly his free hand gripped the back of my neck while the other skimmed unhurriedly down my body.

"Oh, I would love to do it pretty girl. The issue is that one: we are inside a car," he explained while two fingers began to caress my pussy through the sheer fabric of my panties.

"And w-what at the other reasons"

"Two, I would rather be dead than have someone who isn't me, see you in this state," he whispered against my lips pressing the two fingers on my clit and circling it, by then my panties were completely drenched.

"Even that waitress?"  I teased him.

"Especially the waitress, Elide I don't think you understand the effect you have on me?"

"No one could ever make me feel as you do,  not in terms of sex, and especially not in terms of feelings,  If I could worship you forever I would," he said while his hands were still fueling the ache between my legs. He was doing anything but dampen that feeling, each minute that passed I was growing more and more aroused.

"Is t-there any other reason?"

"I want to fuck you, with you naked, and with enough room to take you however I please." he kissed me once again his fingers still teasing my clit I moaned inside his mouth, I could feel myself coming, so I grabbed his hand and pressed it between my legs so that his fingers could apply more pressure on my clit.

I let my orgasm outstrip me of my composure and suddenly the loud sound of a horn made me jump. I glanced at Damien with wide eyes, scared that someone might have caught us, but he simply chuckled and kissed my forehead. I had accidentally pressed it myself.

"Let's say we are lucky that we aren't anywhere near the city."

"I nodded, wrapping my arm around the back of his neck and kissing him," but he stopped me from going further,  he adjusted my clothes and with no difficulty, he carried me in his embrace while he exited the car, and placed me in the back seat, belting me up.

"But why do I have to stay in the back?" I whined.

" We stopped because we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves, If you are in the front seat I know I wouldn't be able to resist you, also didn't I tell you that I don't want any weirdos seeing you naked? 

"I'd suggest, that unless you want me to use another type of belt to tie you up and spank that round ass of yours, that you behave, because trust me, the money we step inside your house I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk properly," he said in a stern but extremely enticing way, I nodded trying to ignore the dampness between my legs.

"Now be a good girl and behave"

"Yes, Daddy," I said in the most ironic way possible, but looking into his eyes and seeing the flare of his nostrils, I could tell he liked it. He decided to ignore me, well not really, he still checked If I was properly belted up and kissed me on the forehead but he didn't comment on what I had previously said, he simply started the car, to drive to my apartment.

The drive was silent. Did I piss him off with the Daddy comment? I hoped not. the drive felt like an eternity but eventually, we reached to our destination.

Damien helped me out of the car and held his hands out, I took it and we walked together to my front door, I took out my keys and opened the door when we were finally inside;  I locked the door, and in the instant, I finished he grabbed me still with remarkable care, making sure he wasn't actually hurting me and tore my dress, and did the same with my lingerie,  in a moment I was (if we didn't count my stilettos), while he was fully dressed.

"Do you know how expensive that wa-"

"I don't care, I'll buy everything back but now I need you." His voice sounded almost like a desperate cry, I've never seen this man this worked up. I loved how as the days passed he seemed to become more smitten with me because so was I.

"Unzip me," he said lowly, without hesitation, I did as he asked, his erection was evident and throbbing against the waistbands of his boxer without bothering to properly take him out of his clothes I took his dick out, pre-cum was leaking out of his engrossed member.

"Pass me the belt." I looked at him gulping, was he actually going to use that belt to spank me?

When I realised he simply wanted to wrap my wrist with it, I was kind of disappointed.

He lifted me up and directed me to the kitchen table, placing me on top of it and pushing my head on the flat surface, my ass and pussy on full display.

It was also very fascinating how this man seemed to like rough sex but in reality, he always made sure he didn't hurt me, he did tie me up and place me on a table like a crazed caveman but his touch still felt so soft and caring."

He tenderly caressed my ass making me wonder if he was actually going to spank me, especially because I could feel his eyes on it, but in the end, he didn't.

"I'm going to fuck you," I said assertively, when he didn't move I understood he was still waiting for a signal from me.

When I whispered a weak okay he slammed into me, I could feel every single one of his thumping inches inside me, and maybe it was because I had been horny throughout the whole drive home and dinner but that feeling was so pleasing that I came immediately. Shivering against the deep black wood of the table.

He looked at me with a smug smile on his face, still rock-hard inside me.

"You are so pretty when you cum," he said banging into me, I could feel his fully clothed body touching my naked one while the table was shaking under me. Grabbing my hips he forced his dick even deeper into me, I felt so light, one of his hands left my hips, and he grabbed my chin forcing me to down arch my back to look at him.

With no shame, he bowed his head to trap our lips together, the sound of our bodies echoing inside the room.

"Harder" I moaned desperately, he was making me feel so good and as I said that my legs were lifted from the ground with one of his big hands gripping my hips while the other kept pressing my head against the wooden surface, faster and faster he went in and out of me grunting and moaning I was going absolutely crazy from pleasure.

"I'm  coming!" I moaned

"Cum, cum on my cook pretty girl," he said and barely giving him the time to finish the sentence I did, coming for a second time, but he didn't stop, he was still slamming into me when a moan escaped from his lips I could tell he too was close  I squeezed my pussy tightly and repeatedly around his dick and his moans got louder, suddenly hot shots of cum filled me.

"You will be the end of me Elide" he whispered in my ears and finally I could feel the warm load of sperm dripping down my legs.

When he placed my legs down I could barely stand, as a result of Damien just pushed me down making me fall on my knees and I was met with a still very erect cock that made my pussy even more excited,  without thinking too much of it I took my tongue out and being to lick cock wet with mine and his gouges.

"Fuck Elide" he groaned in pleasure when I took him in my mouth, but before I could fully have him inside my mouth he stopped me.

"Not like this, 1st undress me," he said while unclasping the belt that wrapped my wrist. I nodded and with quivering Iegs I got up, I removed every single one of his clothes until he was standing so naked in front of me, big tall and absolutely handsome.

"Where is your room?" He asked and I pointed to the corridor, noticing I couldn't properly walk he picked me up and directed the both of us inside the room. 

"As you can see I'm a man of my word," He said referring to my momentary incapacity to walk.

He laid on the bed with me on top of him wetting his muscular lower abdomen with my juices while I was humping slowly against him.

"Sit on my face Elide," he said gripping my hips firmly to stop him, I looked at him baffled.

"What?"

"Sit on my face, I want to taste you;" he repeated slowly but with conviction I nodded, I had never done that before.

"How?"

"Like this." before I could even finish my question he grabbed my tights and lifted them until my pussy was in direct contact with his mouth and he could penetrate me with his tongue.

Immediately he trapper my clit inside his mouth and started sucking on it eagerly,  a moan of pleasure escaped from my lips as I felt his teeth even if softly biting it, after a couple of minutes his attention shifted to my insides his tongue penetrating my pussy, and with a hand, he circled my clit, I could feel my juices dripping down his face and wetting him, it was a completely new territory for me,  but that didn't make it any less arousing.

I could feel my orgasm arriving, and with soft moans, I closed my eyes and shuddered shamelessly on Damien's face,  which was still sucking me off.

With a rapid rise and fall of my breasts, I get off his head and placed my body next to him resting my head on his chest. too tired to do anything.

 I felt his strong arm wrapping against me and suddenly felt safe again.

"Thank you, I had fun tonight" I whispered.

"Anytime," he said with a smile, hugging me as he kissed me on the forehead. 

Before I could keep talking to him and say anything else I closed my eyes too tired, soon enough I was sleeping trapped in his strong arms, feeling so safe...so loved, a feeling I'd longed for long.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

283 0 18
TW: abusive relationship topics
2.8K 99 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
288K 4.1K 43
This is the original, however, read the re-write version: Beware the boy dressed in all black (My step-brother) "Can you stop touching me" I said "Wh...
6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...