Helping Gwen 10

By AnimeEagleScout

Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben... More

Random Portal
Family and Smoothies
Home and Work
Play with Fire
Fast
Templars
Wrinkle Brain thinking
Plumbing
I thought of it First
Null and Void
don't fuck with Terra [maybe a chapter?]
Grampa Proud
Human Race
Noticable Difference
it's a placeholder title
Malling About
What Grey-Matters
Galvin's Life
Kevin's Reward
Charmed
P.A.S.S.I.O.N
Helping Out
Draining Work
Plastic Straws
The Think Tank
The Big Think
start running now. [not canon]
Resequencing...
recalibrating...
Relaxing...
back on the grind.
Shock
After Shock
Calm...panik
Week Off part 1
Week Off part 2
Week Off Part 3
Week Off Part 4
Week Off Part 5
Week Off Part 6
Week Off Part 7
Week Off Part 8
Week Off Part 9
Week Off Part 10
Week Off Part 11
Week Off Part 12
Week Off Part 13
Week Off Part 14
Back Home
This is it Part 1
This is It Part 2
Incomprehension[what if]
Graduation
Ceremonial
Warpath
Squad
Ledger-domination
turtle soup
TTIFW
Time slipping
Birthday
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 3
Birthday part 4
Family
Chapter Title
Starwalkin'
Ultimate Omniverse Pilot
Jade-s Christ-al
My Greatest Enemy
Ultra's End Goal [Not a Chapter]

[TECH BREAKDOWN]

1.2K 39 29
By AnimeEagleScout

I was asked so here's the AnimeEagleScout staple Tech Breakdown.

Ben's Brain and context

This story takes place before Omniverse after the last episode of Ultimate Alien. The time gap between the two is

Between the two be has went back into Plumber training and advanced to the highest rank available for his age Alpha Officer. Magisters requires being 18 to start the training and 21 to be a fully realized one.

For details on the rank it's basically Hero Work with a paycheck and structuring in missions. Ben is basically a E4 if you want a comparison in the military.

Ben's goals are to help Terra [Earth but his Plumber Badge translator basically calls it Dirt Wad so Plumbers say Terra.] Rise to join the Prime Circle.

The Prime Circle is a group of planet's that started before Highbreed went blood purity and Galvan's were only a few hundred years ahead of current humanity not thousands.

Primes includes the world's of the  whole Omnitrix original Playlist along with the Highbreed, Vilgaxia, the Anur System planets. A few more exist but the list isn't exactly written fully.

A species joins the Prime Circle once they get the vote of existing circle members. Ben treated this as a "Celestial Phoenix" before his 'change in thinking' and now has a goal how it can be done and in his lifetime.

Duel Neural Adaption:

Ben's brain has a tendency of feeding the Omnitrix. "It knows me more then me.". Ben's mind has been treating the Omnitrix as the 'Main Memory' essentially so his 'character development' gets reset when an Omnitrix gets removed or reset. Like in War of World or Master Control in the original series.

His memory's are in his head but his brain chemistry gets reset to the day he put it on.

This results in him being, Whiny, Unfocused, Prone to dumb decisions (like breaking into the Omnitrix in AF) slight memory loss.

Ben has had the Ultimatrix on long enough for his development to 'grow back' to the point he's at 'Pre War of the World's Ben.' Before he enters this universe.

Intelligence:

Ben's brain has been effected by the Ultimatrix "Bleed" Feature.

When Ben goes an alien the Omnitrix is supposed to prevent Neural Shifts like this:

[When skurd got off him Kyber's brain was regressed by the Nemetrix. That is a Neural Shift.]

Ben would turn into that thing without a proper compensation and prevention of "Bleeding" that creature into Ben's normal brain.

Ben had got the Master Command Code from Ultimate Greymatter loading his transformation to Gwen's Omnitrix. [Ben's Ultimate Greymatter has a Galvanic Mechamorph for his arms and tech control like Cooper instead of being a Modoc reference.]

He had found a feature labeled "Bleed" that was supposed to be a cure for Albedo's 'Ben Instinct' by turning into his Galvan form and the Instincts erasing the 'Ben' in Albedo.

[stolen core of Ultimatrix.]

Greymatter gets access to a Neural Print of Azmuth since he built the Omnitrix.

And we see Ben does have the Neural Print and we see him use this before:

whenever Greymatter ever said "How do I know this?" It's Azmuth's mind as a subconscious. He only remembers something when he's actually working on it.

[There is a backup in Primus that runs whenever ben turns into him.]

Ben's Ultimate Greymatter however has a brain Implant and a Mechamorph for limbs so EVERYTHING was avaliable. Every code, feature, settings was open and right in front of him to adjust as needed.

When he had what he needed to start trying to unlock Master Control he had realized he wouldn't learn anything having it so he "Tweaked" the brain protection protocol planning to give Ben a 'slight' boost to his brain.

Ben got shot of Azmuth's Neural Print and it hit him HARD.

[This. This happened to Ben.]

But since Ben turned back to human and his 'unique' brain chemistry. He can't immediately access it like Albedo or Azmuth could. However it does mean he's got a savant level of understanding when he actually learns it.

This was how he had managed to build a repair to fix his 'Resetting'.

Ben's Neural Calibrator [Pre Trixie]

Augmented:

Using Ultimate Greymatter and Nanites in his body from his time in Rex's universe the Original Ultimatrix has been basically torn apart to fix Ben.

The Omnitrix is constructed out of the same Nanomachines that make up the Techno-Organic species know as the Galvanic Mechamorphs. Nanites have copied functions of them before so the Nanites simply 'Re-arranged' [ripped the parts off of] some of the Ultimatrix's parts and put them where they are and alter how they are activated.

[No more having to do this. Look, scan, boom.]

Ben's Brain Backup can see and hear information before he can as well as search everything in his head at a moments notice so if there's anything he needs to remember relevant to a situation he's got the slightest will be avaliable right in front of him.

Ben's eyes Scan anything he tells them to or sometimes does it without even thinking or wanting to. [Like how he got Bishop the Ravannagander or Decagon Vreedle.]. It is also able to count enemies.

Selection: Ben's aliens appear in a list like an actual Music Playlist in his HUD he can scroll with a thought. Full scale models and every piece of information he has access to know what it does and what going Ultimate changes about it before he goes Ultimate.

Ultimizer: Ben's Rig contained a Polymorphic Crystal that powered the Ultimatrix's Ultimate Function.

Ben's body has also been altered to use Nanites and make them in his bones like any other cell.

The perk of this is all he has to do is visualize the alien and press a button and he gets the exact alien.

Issues with this set up:

Dial Boner: Ben couldn't actually...put down a live dial. It wouldn't time out and retreat or anything. Basically it can pop up if Ben's clenching his fist or someone else presses the button.

Strain: Ben's mind was using the same core as the Ultimatrix so his behavior was losing to it causing more fatigue. Along with the bits of Azmuth personality seeping in when under stress.

Mental battle: Ben's Brain Backup has been fighting an 'Machine Spirit' produced from Albedo then Ben wearing it call 'Ulti-ress'.

[She's the one that was mistransforming Ben in Ultimate.]

Ben's Backup has been 'Gutting' her for the parts that matter. She's been deprived of all ability to see the world or access anything in the Omnitrix.

[Nanomachines that make up Mechamorph's and the Omnitrix's.]

Construction: The first Calibrator was made of re-purposed parts so they weren't exactly sturdy. If it didn't have the Polymorphic Crystal running it or was damaged enough could completely kill Ben.

It requires written safe guards to prevent Ben from overriding the limiter. Meaning he can't "Mass Heal" like a fully functional rig without either charging it or risking his own Mana reserves.

Logic Plague: Machine Spirits are commonly produced when something with a nervous system is linked to similar machine's like the Mechamorphs. They are the product of the minds of Sentient creatures meeting advanced machinery.

Machine Spirits can merge with AI or be born to one. [All Born Mechamorphs are Machine Spirits in the purest form] Galvan's often can give them new purposes with the right equipment or they make themselves new lives with other Machine Spirits assistance in letting them get a few updates and drive or two.

It is said Machine Spirits are born to positive relationships between the device and the connected. Making them ideal for Augmented if you treat it properly.

If one is say...made of Fear or Anger, one that actively tries to get one with it killed. Like a Mind Screaming to just stop hurting me or taking away my head you get a Logic Plague. Or fear. Irrational, Rational, Existential. Even Subconscious fears.

Ben's first meeting with Azmuth when the Omnitrix was set to self-destruct and his refusal has added Galvan's to his repressed childhood trauma. Next to at one point clowns and Flamingos.

His irrational fear of Galvan's was mixing with Albedo's thoughts on Azmuth, making it think Azmuth was doing it to him intentionally. Along with the fact Ben knows Azmuth can see through the Omnitrix...

Cosmic Horror is a bitch but Eldrich Horror is a whore.

Ulti-ress still exists in the parts Ben left behind when Trixie moved in.

Ultimate Isolation: Ben has nanites circling the crystal inside the Backup so if it is breached they could panic and Evo something.

Failsafes: the Ultimatrix AI has intentionally wanted Ben dead and Ulti-ress has destroyed the failsafes in itself to make sure Ultimate Isolation can't rip them out of her.

Ben was living with the actual threat of dying and knew it. But at that point saw it as a "Skill Issue" if you die.

Nanite-Trix Creation

After clearing up his fears of Azmuth with talking with him and getting a semblance of control over his own mind he has shead the fragments of Ulti-ress and his mind has been loaded into a Data Cluster.

Data Cluster: this is what is called 'Solid Data'. It's not an exaggerated or poetically or metaphorically. It is Straight up subatomic particle that are altered to retain information using some Paradox Leaked Tech. They treat any energy pushed into it as fuel and could run independently on Ben's body heat or nerves.

There is no remote accessing it or ability to interact with it without it allowing it.

The Backup was programmed by Ultimate Isolation to load logic and Ben's Plumber Training first then his actual emotions.

It's stored directly in Ben's chest wired to his spine. To open the housing for it requires absolute calm and a long list of passwords over an hour to even unlock.

This is a safe guard against Ben himself from tampering with it during any experiments.

All drives stolen from Ulti-ress are inside and are unable to be removed along with the Data Cluster wrapping around the Polymorphic Crystal.

Omni-Morphic Cluster: Due to Ben's inability to cast magic his Data Cluster had screamed 'Fuck it' and just loaded Omni-Energy in there. Ben however did have a ridiculous amount of mana being 1/4th Anodite so this would result in issues if the Polymorphic Crystal wasn't present.

Ben has essentially used the crystal as a filter to mix the two. This may or may not effect his ability to learn magic. [Positive or Negative. Who knows?]

Meaning Ben can essentially charge his rig and run it till it is actually depleted instead of Stand By.

It also means External Mana gets straight up Eaten to power Ben so he can literally run on Good Vibes or Anger if he has to. He has breathing techniques that focus his emotions that has been able to keep his head clear.

A negative to this is an effect of his ability to feel happiness for long. It is made to prioritize logical thoughts. Without Trixie he'd be trapped in 'Work Mode'.

Trixie: a Machine Spirit just as powerful as the device that made her and the man who weilded her. The OS of the first Omnitrix Ben found when he was 10.

With him since day one as a silent being she was used to build the True Omnitrix by Azmuth after she escaped blowing up on Vilgax's arm.

Her separation from Ben when he got the Ultimatrix and his rejection of her new rig, has caused her to jump into Gwen's Omnitrix so Omni [Gwen's AI] could recover.

Ben's urge to grow up and her wanting the old Ben back resulted in Ben temporarily putting her in a chip made from a Petrosapien Crystal.

Being completely removed from external connections and having a legitimate possibility of death, along with Ben's realization at what he was doing has made both stop and work on renewing their partnership.

A promise: once Ben's Backup was fully loaded into the Data Cluster he had used Gwen's Omnitrix and Omni's help to reconstruct the core Albedo took with a few adjustments.

[It glows green when it's actually out but when it's in Ben's arm not in use it's blue.]

No more silence. If they were gonna work together no more being silent to him.

Due to it's nature as a Weapon of Peace it's now a talk between the two.

When Ben reconstruction the Nanomachines in the Stolen Core to produce Nanites he had split Ultimate Isolation into 3 pieces. A shell to hold the Omni-Pellet that links the actual device to Primus and 2 clouds charged to prevent them from consuming one another.

He gave Trixie the blue ones to do as she wished and his cloud was named Ultra.

Ultra feeds memory to Trixie as the Nanites cycle through each other creating an equilibrium along with an extra nerve grown in Ben's arm to talk to her directly and her to him.

This comes with the ability to talk between the Data Cluster and Trixie without her being in there.

Inside the housing built for the Omni-Pellet the two feel each other deeply as the energy become one and stored in it. Trixie's Core has the ability for her to leave if she wants to so Ben can't put her in danger again.

With Trixie the strain of quick shifting is gone along with the ability to go Ultimate without turning into an alien first but Ben does need to Evolve it.

Trixie brings every failsafe that was with the True Matrix copied into her.

Ben's control also allows him to alter it at will. So he can change the color and shape like his Power Plant or straight up make the dial invisible in Alien Form for infiltration.

Trixie can connect to Ben's badge as another safety on her end or if there's stuff that needs to be looked up.

[Lights are made so Trixie can project a smol hologram on Ben's body. Only active when she's on it.]

Ben has a Hardlight Screen available for clothing changing and Trixie is definitely working on figuring out to use that for herself.

With Trixie Every Failsafe is back along with his DNA Data Dump.

Ben also has a few improvements in the form of bone changes and Muscle alterations.

I hope this was enough to clear things for people

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 130 21
set 4 years after Gwen 10 classic. since the ending of Gwen 10 classic gwen has taken off the omnitrix, and has returned to a normal life. However wh...
Hero Time By Wolf

Fanfiction

14.5K 537 25
It started when an alien device did what it did. It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid. Now he's got super powers, and he's using t...
2.3K 76 5
A girl from our world transmigrated into the Ben 10 universe as the twin sister of Ben Tennyson. What happens when the Omnitrix chooses her instead o...
6.8K 132 10
[Ben 10 x Marvel x Nakano Quintuplets OC Crossover!] You may know Ben Tennyson aka Ben 10, right? The Omni Heroes of the multiverse, right? But what...