The Other Side Of Us - (gxg)

Av supercollide

After moving away for college Kaden's life was as predictable as she had imagined. Living day to day until sh... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
EPILOGUE
Elizabeth's Book

Chapter Twelve

4.2K 213 46
Av supercollide

Kaden's POV

"So Kaden, how have you been lately?" Candace asked from across the table.

I looked up from my glass of wine, glancing between her and my dad before settling my sight on her. "Not much to tell... pretty boring actually."

I tried to push away the memories of the other night with Jessie out my head.

More like just push out the thought of Jessie all together.

"She's working with me." My dad joined the conversation.

"For you dad, you are not working on the house." I cleared up. We were on our monthly family dinner at a restaurant, this is something he and Candance came up with so we would bond more with each other. Besides the monthly dinner there's also movie night and occasional trips together but those don't happen often.

"Same thing Kade, speaking of, how is it going? You guys should be more than halfway through with it." He took a bite out of his pasta.

"Yeah maybe a month or two left and we'll be done with the house. They might as well would've made one from scratch rather than changing up so many things." I shrugged and put my fork down.

"I heard the owner of the house went to high school with you." Candance commented making me look at my dad, who gave me an apologetic smile.

"She did, but we weren't really friends just happened to know each other. It was a small town." See it wasn't a lie because Jessie and I were not friends by any means and we in fact just happened to know each other because it was a small town and Morgan used to be obsessed with her.

I didn't even like her back then... and now I ate her out in the house she'll share with her husband... that I'm building basically.

It's messed up.

If you told me ten years ago that that would happen... I would probably throw up or laugh.

"Okay..." Candance looked from me to my dad. "So, I was thinking we could maybe go on a little trip this weekend."

I bit my lip and looked at my dad... who was looking at her with a fool in love's smile. God's sake, he will never make a move, not unless I help him. So I got the perfect idea, "Sure, where to?"

That caused a smile to appear on my so called mother's face, "I rented a cabin near lake Moraine for the weekend, we could go on car and have it be a road trip."

"I would love to." I said knowing well I wasn't planning on going.

"Sounds like a great idea to me." My dad agreed to the plans.

"Perfect!"

"Yeah perfect." I mumbled watching the both of them.

I looked through my phone while my dad asked for the check, I like to pay for my stuff but when I'm out eating with my parents... well there has to be some perks in life.

You gotta be kidding me.

Jessie Miller

Can we talk?

Oh so now she wants to talk? She has been avoiding me ever since and now she wants to talk? It's unbelievable! She's fucking unbelievable!

We don't have to talk when she wants to! Why can't it be when I want to? No, I won't even answer to her. She can wait till I want to talk.

Jessie Miller

Please Kaden.

Oh fuck my life.

I put my phone down and looked up to see my dad and Candance stand up from the table. I followed suit and walked with them out of the restaurant. We all had come in our own cars so we parted ways here.

"Thanks for the dinner, see you on the weekend." I hugged my dad.

"You're welcome kid, don't go off the radar."

I backed away to look at Candance watching me expectantly with a shy smile. It's been years since she's been back in my life yet she still gets nervous when I'm supposed to show her affection.

I got closer to her and hugged her, she returned it almost crushing me in her embrace. "Thanks for tonight honey."

"Don't thank me... it's our thing," I leaned away so I could smile at her.

"It is," she brushed my cheek. "Drive safe."

"You too, I'll see you two soon!" I walked to my car as I watched them.

Inside I saw as they drove away while I was yet to decide what to do... even though I had set my mind on just ignoring that damn text.

Shit.

Jessie Miller

Where are you?

At the house.

Okay

Of course she's there.

And I can't believe I'm actually going.

I started the car and backed away from my parking spot. I sighed heavily as I started driving to Jessie's. What is she going to say? Is she going to fire my dad's company? No, she can't do that even if she wanted. She has no logical reason to come to her husband with, because she obviously won't go and tell him she fucked one of the workers and now things are awkward.

I'm just going to drown my thoughts with music before I turn insane. Not that it will help much.

The drive was tedious and seemingly never ending, driving around usually helped distress myself but tonight it does quiet the opposite. Arriving at the house I had to force myself out of the vehicle and ignore the pushing want of driving back to my apartment just so I could avoid talking to Jessie.

I know how this is gonna go, she's going to say that she's married. that it was a mistake and it should've never happened, which I don't deny, those two things were a mistake.

I still don't know what came over me that night... it was a mistake, but I don't regret it because it felt so fucking good.

But that's what sex is. That was what it was.

With a heavy sigh I knocked on the door and in less than a second Jessie appeared on the other side.

"You came." Shes said in disbelief.

"I did tell you that I would." I gestured inside and only then did Jessie move from the door so I could come in.

I looked around the house I've been working on, all the first floor was almost done with, the living room had not furniture yet but the dining room and the kitchen did, the other floor of the house and the basement were still a work in progress as was the outside.

Jessie and I stood in an awkward silence in the middle of the empty living room, she looked everywhere except at me. Am I really going to have to be the one to break the ice here?

When I was about to say something Jessie beat me to it... to my relief.

"Look the other night... it was- we shouldn't have- I shouldn't have done that... I'm married and it was wrong." I had never seen Jessie been so... not confident, the stutter felt out of place for her.

So I decided to mess with her.

"Do what exactly, Jessie? What did we do?" I know she didn't want to say it out loud. But I did.

"You know what Kaden, don't play around because it's really not the time." Jessie's glare was more amusing than intimidating. She was trying to act tough but the nervousness was winning, her fiddling with her hands and fingers was telling on her.

I approached her slowly, step by step until I was right in front of her. "I'm just asking for you to be more specific because a lot happened that night."

"It didn't- not a lot happened."

"I would call fucking you against the wall a lot." I smirked when her glare intensified, a laugh spluttering out of me.

"Ugh! You are such a jerk." Jessie pushed me in frustration.

"Why? I'm just saying what happened."

"It shouldn't have!"

"But it did." I got closer to her and stared right into her brown eyes. "Now what?"

"I don't know..." she sighed in defeat.

"I do. We both know why you asked me to come here, what you really want to say." Jessie was about to say something but I didn't let her. I just wanted this to be done with. "That it shouldn't have happened and that we both should forget it ever happened, you are happily married and you regret it."

Jessie was looking at me with what I believed to be conflict in her eyes... or was it frustration? I've never been the best at reading people.

"I don't regret it." Her voice soft, no longer with anger like a moment ago. "It shouldn't have happened... but I don't regret it."

Well that I didn't expect.

"I don't regret it either." I said making her meet my gaze. "It was sex nothing more, I enjoyed it and you... tasted like you did too," I grinned.

Jessie rolled her eyes, "Fuck you Kaden."

"I'm always up for it." I said a bit more seriously than I intended.

She shook her head, "Can't you just stop?"

"Stop what."

"Saying those type of things!"

I pouted, "Why? Does it turn you on?"

"Fuck you Kaden." Jessie scoffed and tried to walk past me but I took a hold of her arm.

This is not what you came here to do, let her go and let things stay like this.

It shouldn't have happened you both said it.

"Don't..." she whispered wavering.

"I'll never do anything you don't want me to." I released her arm from my grip and just when I thought she was going to curse me out again she surprised me by grabbing the sides of my face and pulling me into a kiss.

A desperate but captivating kiss.

It took me a moment to react and match her intensity, but as soon as I did Jessie abruptly backed away.

"I don't have feelings for you." She cleared up panting.

I shrugged, "Good because I don't either for you."

"Before we- this moves somewhere else you need to know that. This is not love or feelings, I'm fucking horny and you are just..."

"I'm just what?" I smirked, curious on what she wanted to say.

"You know how to use your tongue." Jessie confessed her brown eyes darkened and filled with lust and desperation, igniting a raw want inside of me.

I put my hands under her thighs and hoisted her up, her legs enclosing around my waist. "Oh you haven't even seen the beginning of what I can do to you." I put my hands on her ass and squeezed it roughly.

She moaned and bit her plump bottom lip. "I don't love you or even like you romantically... I'm just fucking horny and you and your ass are hot." I repeated her words and felt up her bottom.

"Sounds good to me." Jessie leaned in for a kiss but I stopped her.

"What about your husband?"

There it was, the most important question in all of this.

"Do you care?"

No

"Not really." I said in all honesty.

"Then let me worry about that."

If she doesn't care then why should I? I'm not her husband's friend, we have barely seen each other twice and talked once. I don't own respect to him... it's his wife that does. Besides who's to tell Mr never home and always on business trips is not doing the same shit behind her back? For all I know Jessie knows that and doesn't give a shit.

Or maybe is me just making up every kind of excuse to sleep with a married woman.

Whatever I don't give a fuck, it's her problem not mine.

I nodded and kissed her again, yeah I just confirmed I'm addicted to her lips. I began to walk her to the nearest thing... that wasn't easy given to the fact that the house was barely furnished.

"No... strings attached... and you... can't... tell anyone." Jessie said between kisses.

I groaned when she bit down on my bottom lip and dragged it, "I know how this goes."

There's still that small voice in my head telling me how wrong this is, but that's what makes this more thrilling.

I put her down on the top of her dinning table as we continued kissing, my hand finding the hem of her skirt before going in between her thighs and coming in contact with her hot and very wet sex.

"How much do you want this?" I questioned her.

"So much... Kaden please." She moved in hopes to get some friction from my fingers. I moved her underwear to the side and began to rub her.

I leaned down next to her ear so I could whisper something while my fingers worked and she sucked on my neck. "I'm going to fuck you everywhere in this house so you'll only think of me when you are here with him."

God forgive me for I'm about to sin... again.

-

A/N - Soo that happened.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

24.4K 557 50
Story about a straight girl who is confused about her feelings towards her stud best friend. Will she fall for her best friend? Will she finally stop...
33.6K 2.4K 37
Nothing is normal. Everything and everyone has secrets hidden within them for good or evil. Kaden has yet to unfold the deep, dark secrets of her lif...
Chemistry Av Teddy

Ungdomsfiksjon

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
148K 3.5K 20
Cassandra - I've gone through life's ups and downs because of you. I've felt how crazy love can be with you. But I just can't get you off my mind. Yo...