Taekwondo | Seong Taehoon x r...

By Icyyhot

When moving somewhere new, you never expected to be dragged into this mess. Gangs and death await. An unlikel... More

Ch.1 First meeting
Ch.2 Yu Hobin
Ch.3 Viral hook
Ch.4 One punch TV
Ch.5 How to beat a boxer
Ch.7 Beach
Ch.8 Beach pt.2
Ch.9 Lee Dowoon
Ch.10 Taehoon vs Yeonwoo
Ch.11 Pakgo's return
Ch.12 calm before the storm
Ch.13 Baek Seongjun
Ch.14 The storm
Ch.15 Kang Eunwoo
Ch.16 Sick
Ch.17 Girl's day
Ch.18 Runaway fam
Ch.19 Imposter (sus)
Ch.20 Slush Funds
Ch.21 Hospital
Ch.22 Lee Jinho

Ch.6 Yu Hobin Company

1K 55 37
By Icyyhot

~Y/n pov~

I stepped out of the bathroom with dripping hair, Taehoon's baggy clothes drowning my body.

It's not that bad, they could be bigger.

They are only two sizes too big.

A soft chuckle broke me out of my thoughts.

"You look so cute." Taehoon smiled sweetly at me as if he had forgotten his anger.

He lifted me by my armpits and plopped me down on his rug, sitting behind me with his legs on either side of my body.

I was about to question his actions but couldn't as a loud noise interrupted me.

Hot air hit my head as Taehoon gently ruffled the hair.

The hair dryer blew my hair partially in my face as the loud noise filled my ear.

I allowed myself to relax at the soothing feeling.

The hot air contrasting with the freezing cold water I had previously fell into.

I could faintly hear Taehoon humming as he gently dried my hair, his finger running soothingly through my hair.

My eyes started to droop at the feeling, the emotions from earlier and the adrenaline had finally worn off.

I was extremely tired.

My mind went blank as I blinked sleepily at the sudden silence.

I wasn't sure how long had passed but my hair was mostly dry as Taehoon ran a brush through it, being careful not to tug on knots.

When he finished brushing my hair, I leaned back against his chest and closed my eyes.

Taehoon laughed as he patted my head, "Are you comfortable there?"

I ignored the teasing, "Thank you."

His long muscular arms were wrapped around my waist as he lifted me onto his bed.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled sleepily.

Taehoon smiled softly as he stroked my hair, pushing me into a laying position, "It's okay. I'll let you sleep on my bed just this once."

I grabbed the covers and snuggled into the warmth as my eyes closed.

There was another chuckle before a body was laid beside me.

Rolling over, I rested my head against Taehoon's arm.

"Don't worry. I'll still be here when you wake up."  (A/n - me rn: 🥹)

~*~

I woke up surrounded by warmth, two muscular arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

My eyes snapped open. Arms...?

Taehoon was breathing softly as he slept, hugging me close like a teddy.

My cheeks flushed at his actions.

His eyelashes fluttered as he groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

Our eyes met as we stared at each other for a few moments.

"Hi." I whispered shyly, breaking the silence.

Taehoon grinned, "Hi."

He moved to tuck some hair behind my ear as I blushed at his actions.

There was silence again as we both basked in the warm bed, a comforting aura surrounded us.

I wish I could stay here forever.

Taehoon sighed as he sat up, pulling me with him.

My phone buzzed loudly as I turned to look at it, realising Taehoon had put it on charge while I slept.

How did he even get my phone? I thought Gaeul had it...

I leaned over Taehoon and grabbed my phone, checking the messages I had just received.

"I'll make some food. Come down in a few minutes." Taehoon gently ruffled my hair as he dragged himself out of the bed and went downstairs.

I responded absentmindedly as I read the messages Hobin sent me about Wangguk and how Baek Seongjun was a criminal.

He explained how he was going to an event with Gaeul and Snapper.

Unfortunately, there were only three tickets.

Maybe I could go to an event like that next time.

I put my phone back down on the dresser and pulled myself out of the comfortable bed.

Making my way to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror to see my slightly tousled hair and sleepy face.

~*~

After cleaning myself up, I made my way downstairs.

"There you are, sleepy." Taehoon teased as he placed two plates down on the table.

"Where's your Dad?" I asked, realising I hadn't seen him at all yesterday or today.

"Dunno." Taehoon shrugged as he sat down and dug into the food.

I sat down next to him and took a bite of the food.

Damn, he can cook. Hand in marriage please.

"Is it good?" Taehoon chuckled as he watched me shove the food into my mouth.

I nodded enthusiastically as I hungrily devoured the food.

We talked for a bit longer before he finally walked me home so I could get changed into some of my own clothes.

I glanced at the grey hoodie in my wardrobe and shrugged, deciding to put it on.

~*~

My phone dinged as the notification of Hobin's livestream came up.

I watched as Taehoon worked out, sweat glistening on his body.

"What is it?" Taehoon sat down next to me as the livestream started playing on my phone.

He pressed a towel against his body to dry up the sweat.

I tore my eyes away from his body before I could get caught, "Hobin's calling out Baek Seongjun at a massive event..."

Taehoon scoffed, "Idiot."

"Oops. I know I shouldn't laugh. Sorry Hobin." Seongjun suddenly laughed but I could tell he was annoyed by the way he narrowed his eyes at the short boy, "I'm not used to doing this kind of thing."

"What?" Snapped asked quietly.

[ ?? ]

[ he's not used to doing what? ]

"The 'make Seongjun mad prank'."

I had seen enough.

My screen went black as I clicked the power button.

Did he really think it was a good idea to call him out in front of a massive audience?

Seongjun's fanbase is massive.. I'm sure he could make them believe anything.

"Let's get back to training." Taehoon stated.

I whined quietly as he pulled me up and looked at me with a stern expression.

"I refuse to let you get hurt again so let's both get stronger." Taehoon told me firmly, leaving no room for argument.

~*~

My train of thoughts was disrupted as Taehoon's phone rang.

I stared at the machine in front of me, 'defeated' written on the screen in bold letters.

Taehoon sighed and picked up the phone, "What?!"

"But it'll be a headache if you report it to the police."

I heard a weird conversation over the phone.

Taehoon immediately hung up, "It's Hobin."

"Of course they wouldn't let him go after he pulls something like that. They must be at the restaurant, right?" I asked a worried expression making its way onto my face.

Taehoon grumbled something about Hobin always interrupting and something about quality time, "Let's go. I can tell from the expression on our face you'll go anyway, even if I don't go."

I smiled and jumped up beside him, following him outside.

Taehoon suddenly grabbed my hand and started to sprint, "Think of this as training."

I would've laughed if I wasn't being dragged along at a ridiculous speed, my legs burning as I tried to keep up and give him directions.

~*~

Taehoon slammed the door opened, not as out of breath as I was but still breathing heavily, "I almost fucking died from running here as fast as I could. By the way... who the hell is this girly-looking motherfucker?"

"It's a good thing the door was unlocked." Mangi spoke from behind us, having just arrived himself, "Although I'd have smashed it open even if it was locked."

There's so many muscly and intimidating guys here.

I prayed for my life, inching closer to Taehoon.

"Hobin. Care to explain what's going on?" Seongjun smiled menacingly like he was about to commit murder and I wouldn't be surprised if he tried.

"Um.. well..." Hobin had a stiff expression on his face as he responded almost robotically, "I was impressed by what you were doing so I decided to set up my own organisation."

Since when? He's just making this up as he goes along, isn't he?

"Let me introduce you to the new formed Yu Hobin company!" Hobin yelled as he pointed aggressively at Seongjun.

[ what? ]

[ what's going on... ]

[ viral hit made his own company?! ]

"Surprise! I'm here to get this started." Rumi casually walked through the door, holding her phone away from her with a selfie stick as she vlogged.

"That's great and all.. it really is." Seongjun stared blankly, "But it looks to me like that's news to the company members too."

Taehoon and Mangi were glaring at Hobin.

[ yeah , it does seem that way ]

[ he's seconds away from getting his ass kicked ]

[ he's so annoying sometimes ]

Hobin sweated nervously, not daring to turn around.

"Why don't we talk enough day?" Seongjun told us as the tense atmosphere started to dissipate.

I was more than relieved to leave.

~*~

I watched as they tied Hobin up. This isn't real.

The hard pinch I delivered to my arm showed that it was indeed reality.

"Why don't you explain yourself, Hobin?"

"Haha.. it was actually a hidden camera prank." Hobin laughed nervously as he stared up at us, "I was gonna call it, 'I fooled my friends into thinking I set up a company' , did you guys like it?"

"That's a load of bullshit!"

Snapper, Rumi and Gaeul began to kick him as I watched him yelp in pain.

"It's always on my mind." Hobin finally talked after taking the abuse from his friends.

"What?" Rumi looked at him, surprised by his answer.

"I never know when I'm going to become poor again." Hobin laughed flat on his back, finally free from the restraints, "Poverty is always on my mind. The only thing I'm good at is streaming on Newtube. But I'm scared that one day I won't be able to do that anymore and I'll go back to being poor. I don't want to be poor like I was in the past."

The room grew silent at his words.

"I'm going to make tons of money by making my own company!" Hobin suddenly yelled, "I'm going to make a fuck ton of money! I swear I'm going to find out how much money I need to make to be happy!"

He knelt down and begged for us to help him.

"I'm in." Snapped replied, ignoring Rumi as she tried to figure out how to split the money, "I think it sounds interesting. I feel like I have a goal again."

They both grinned at each other and shook hands.

"I want in as well!" Gaeul jumped about excitedly.

I watched them all frolic around together happily.

I laughed quietly, "To hell with it. I'm in too."

The trio turned to me with excited grins.

"You too?!" Rumi exclaimed in shock, "Count me in as well! I think it'll be an advantage to belong to an organisation."

Mangi was quick to join the huddle as I stood to the side watching them bounce around.

"Look away now unless you wanna die." Taehoon stated as he looked through Hobin's stuff.

Snapper smirked and creeped over to Taehoon whispering something in his ear.

Taehoon looked surprised and then angry as he stood up and smirked at us, "I'm in too."

He ruffled my hair and grinned at my annoyed expression.

~*~

________________________________
1896 words

A/n curious 😏 I'll tell you what Snapper said if you insist

"Without you around there's plenty of strong and attractive guys for Y/n to fall for." 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 9.6K 52
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘄�...
330K 12.4K 78
"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" ...
596K 29K 78
BTS Gang AU When looking for friends in your new school takes you to a dangerous side of life you've never seen before. (A/n: A lot of drama in this...