Naya Adhyay (New Chapter)

By HaripriyaSeethala

Akshara and Abhimanyu's new phase of life post Neil's accident fiasco. More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 15

3K 189 13
By HaripriyaSeethala

Harshvardhan Birla is so lost in his thoughts, that he didn't even notice that there is a intruder in his cabin. He came out of his stupor when someone knocked on his desk. Neil stood opposite him with hands folded and looked at Harsh....In whose thoughts where u flying Sir? questioning Neil settled on the chair.

In Madhuri Dixit's thoughts....wanna join?....Harsh replied sarcastically. U and Madhuri Dixit.....very funny said Neil. Harsh glared at him. Come to the point.....Neil said unbothered.

About ur Mother India.....Harsh answered. Maaaa....what about her? asked Neil. I'm thinking it's been about 2 weeks since Akshara is back along with Abhir.....kaandmatha abhi tak koi kaand nahi kiya? something is fishy....expressed Harsh.

Neil is also lost in his thoughts. After the show off day Neil started seeing Manjari in another light, he was really surprised with the amount of venom Manajri had for his Akshara bhabhi, whom once she considered as her daughter, along with that a question arised in his heart....what will be his consequences, if...if his and Akshara's places swapped.....Will he also be blamed and banished as her?.....and this one thought or doubt made him keep his distance with Manjari and Abhimanyu. He still consider them as his family and they still are dear to him, but the amount of trust and respect he had for Manjari and Abhimanyu is not the same anymore and Manjari's recent sick drama is another addition. He also had the same thoughts as Sir.....Has Maa calmed down? or is it a silence before storm?......

Interrupting Harsh and Neil's conversation, a nurse dashed into Harsh's cabin startling them. Looking at the tensed nurse....Neil questioned what's wrong Nurse?....S...sir....ward...accident she said in between heavy breathes. Harsh and Neil stood up from their seats on hearing the word accident. They followed nurse who led the way.

They reached the Cardiology department and noticed commotion, and on making the way they saw Abhimanyu treating a child on the bench outside the ward which is filled with the smoke. He then looked at Rohan who is handling the tensed parents of the child. It took 30 mins to clear the commotion and the patient is transferred to a new ward.

A immediate meeting is held with all the incharge and staff of the Cardiology department. I need a complete report of the incident. Abhimanyu narrated on how he was checking the patients chart and how out of no where the ventilator caught fire. On hearing the entire incident Harsh dismissed the meeting and moved to the cabin followed by Neil, Abhimanyu, Mahima and Anand.

This is the 4th accident in 6 months, and how the hell is this happening....Harsh expressed. How does these certified machines catches fire out of no where?....Neil questioned the major point. Harsh we have to take immediate action, if this continues or if the news spreads out, the hospital reputation will be at stake....said Anand.

Abhimanyu u handle the patients family....meanwhile I'll dig deep into the situation said Harsh. The doctor Birla's split resuming their works, while Neil left to his work.

......

Aarohi is standing near the window, staring into the sky. Her encounter with Akshara kept haunting her, she is clearly surprised when Akshara asked for forgiveness for Neil's condition, that made her question her role as a wife of Neil.

With the thought of Akshara coming back to Gorila's, Aarohi is scared of losing her place, losing her importance, but once not even once she thought about Neil or she blamed Akshara for her husband's absence in her pregnancy phase. On seeing an injured Neil on hospital bed, she is scared to loose Neil and that made her realize her feelings for Neil. And today on hearing Akshara emphasizing that she is leading a happy married life with Neil, left her in splits.

Yes, she and Neil are together unlike Abhimanyu and Akshara, but their relation is more or less like Abhira's only. They are everything a good parents for Ruhi, good roommates but not wife and husband. She cannot even recollect a single conversation between them unrelated to Ruhi. All the conversations they had are....Ruhi's hospital appointments, Ruhi's birthday party, Ruhi's school, Ruhi's PTM etc.

Unable to get a clear conclusion to what she need or what she is missing....Aarohi took her place next to Ruhi and closed her eyes not before staring at a sleeping Neil with Ruhi in his arms. What Aarohi didn't realize is.....her love for Neil is not more than her priority in Gorila's.

.......

In a empty cafe, in a corner we can see two opposite genders looking at each other. Quite an amount of time has passed but none of the them had said a word. It is their 1st face to face meet after 6yrs, and they are none other than Abhimanyu and Akshara.

They are once a loving couple, who had endless conversations and cuddles, but today they cannot even utter a word and just kept staring at each other, pain, anger, hurt and love are clearly visible in their eyes.

Both are disturbed when Akshara's mobile rang. Akshara attended the call and after a few minutes she cut the call and looked at Abhimanyu. This going no where...thinking Akshara pulled out a bunch of papers placed infront of Abhimanyu.....Read them and sign saying Akshara forwarded the pen.

Abhimanyu held the papers and on reading the contents he looked at Akshara and said.....custody.

Yes....joint custody of Abhir, those papers contain all the conditions and liberations that both of us has to follow as Abhir's parents. Take ur time and sign them, u are free to discuss with ur lawyer too....Akshara said.

Abhimanyu place those down, he looked at Akshara and asked......How r u Akshu? Akshara is caught off guard, she doesn't know why....is it because of Abhimanyu inquired about her well being or is it because of hearing Akshu from Abhimanyu's mouth.

Reviving herself, she said....no need of formalities Dr.Birla. Abhimanyu looked at Akshara....when did me inquiring about u became a formality Akshu and when did when did I become Abhi to Dr.Birla to u....he asked.

Akshara leaned back on her chair and said.....6 yrs is a long time Dr.Birla. Fraction of seconds is enough to flip lives and in 6 yrs much more can happen. By the way I prefer to be addressed as Akshara or Miss.Sharma.

I agree Akshu....I mean Akshara (gulped painfully), 6 yrs back I was wrong to mistreat u, but that time situation is very depressing and I am in pain in loosing my....my children and seeing Neil in injured state and ur denial to stay away from the things just angered me and I blasted on u.....I'm sorry Akshu, sorry for everything and sorry for blaming u for all the things Akshu, please.... please forgive me Akshu.....Abhimanyu said tearfully.

Please, please come back to me Akshu, I miss u Akshu, I love u Akshu.....Abhimanyu said.

Akshara smiled and asked.....Abhimanyu u love me? Abhimanyu nodded in yes....I mean me....the me who killed Aarohi's mother, the me who killed our.....ur child, the me who is responsible for Neil's situation. Abhimanyu looked at her painfully.

6 yrs back, u accused me for all the mishaps and divorced me Abhimanyu. I held myself responsible and took all ur blames and walked out of ur life and today I have no intention to get back into ur life. All we can do is co parent Abhir, and those papers are related to that. I hope u sign them....saying Akshara stood up to leave indicating the end of conversation.

Haa, major thing, we will be telling Abhir that u are out of city for ur profession....said Akshara.

Why?....why are we lying to Abhir? asked Abhimanyu.

Abhir is ur son Abhimanyu, his personality, traits are mostly similar to u.....and ur the same person Abhimanyu..... who judged and declared....Harshvardhan Birla as a unfit father, as he failed as a husband. And I don't want my son to live such a hateful life. He will live his life happily and peacefully....and as a parent we have to make sure of that.

If a small lie will suffice Abhir's happy and peaceful childhood, I willing to do it....saying Akshara left leaving Abhimanyu still.

.................

Abhimanyu sat still in his place after Akshara left. He is feeling unexplainable emotions right now. He is confused whether he should feel happy that he will going to be a part of his son's life or should be sad about his and Akshara's strained relationship. He looked at the legal papers Akshara left infront of him, he picked them and held them is a tight grip unbothered about them being crumbled.....Akshu we will be parents of Abhir....Abhir Akshara Abhimanyu Birla, not as Abhimanyu and Akshara but as Abhimanyu Birala and Akshara Abhimanyu Birla.

Abhimanyu left the cafe to the Sharma house, right now he need his family's presence with him be it from far. Unknown to Akshara and Abhimanyu, their this small meet up has caught an evil eye which gonna effect their relation, and only time can tell if it is for good or bad.

.......

Akshara sat in the lawn of Sharma house, she cancelled all her meet up's for today as she really needed time for herself to deal with her emotions which she felt after her small talk with Abhimanyu. It took all her strength to maintain an emotion less face infront of Abhimanyu. His hurt and painful face that depicted his inner emotions when she denied their relation kept running in her mind. No matter how heard she tried she can't erase it.

Akshara is so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice when Abhinav occupied place next to her. Abhinav new about Akshara and Abhimanyu's meet as Akshara already informed him and he also knew what Akshara is going through right now. To loosen up the atmosphere he questioned.....In whose thoughts are u lost Rabbit? Akshara came out of her thoughts and looked at Abhinav who is looking at her mischievously. Akshara knew that Abhinav purposely addressed her Rabbit, as she hated being called names just to divert her mind. If it is a regular day they would bicker as they always do, but know she is in no mood to do it. So she came straight to the point.....I met Abhimanyu today and suggested co-parenting of Abhir.

Abhinav knew what will be Abhimanyu's answer, he knew that Abhimanyu still loves and longs for Akshara, as he witnessed Abhimanyu secretly visiting Akshara and Abhir at night, he also had a hunch what conversation might have happened between them.....He looked at Akshara and questioned....r u okay Rabbit?. Tears spilled from Akshara's eyes and she erupted into sobs. Abhinav took her into a side hug letting her cry her heart out.

I cannot see him in such broken state Nav, He is not the same Abhimanyu I know and I am responsible for his this state, but I couldn't bring myself to face him or speak to him freely. I put up a brave front infront of him, but it hurts, it just hurts so much to not embrace the person u love, when did...when did our relation/marriage turned like this?......she cried and cried. While Abhinav soothed her while rubbing her arms.

Akshara at present needed a friend and Abhinav had always been that friend, a friend who always got her back. Abhinav and Akshara's this moment is witnessed by Abhimanyu who reached the Sharma house.

Abhimanyu fisted his arms in anger, glaring at Abhinav. No matter what relation he shared with Akshara, he is always possessive about her and the same possessiveness emerged out of his system that resulted tears in his eyes, mocking his inability to punch Abhinav. Abhimanyu kept glaring at Abhinav, when he felt a tug of his pant, he looked down to find his son, his Abhir looking at him concerned.

Docman....what's wrong?...why are u crying?....a r hurt anywhere? r u in pain?....Abhir questioned. Abhimanyu knelt on his knees, Abhir then wiped Abhimanyu's tears with his tiny hands. Abhimanyu held Abhir's hands in his and kissed them. He then looked at Abhir, opened his arms and asked....Junior can I get a hug?....Abhir slowly leaned into Abhimanyu's arms and wrapped his little hands around Abhimayu's neck.

A volcano of happiness erupted in Abhimanyu's heart as it is the 1st time he held his son. He tightened his hug, to soothe himself from all the pain and hurt. Abhir broke the hug and questioned....R u ok docman? Abhimanyu nodded in yes.

Nikkiji.....Abhir heard Abhinav calling him. Haa....saying Abhir ran into the house and jumped into Abhinav's arms calling Navdy. Both Abhir and Abhinav kept chatting to the displeasure of Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu glared at Abhinav.....I don't know who u r?....But I'm not going to let u snatch my wife and son. My Akshu and my Abhir are my life and I'm going to get them back no matter what. Taking one last glance at Abhinav and Abhir, who later joined by Akshara making them to look as a perfect family, Abhimanyu walked away as his possessiveness is making him loose his mind and asking him to bash Abhinav.

Abhinav who noticed Abhimanyu leaving their house, gave a smirk and sly smile.....This is gonna be interesting Abhimanyu Birla.

......

It's been a week of Abhira's conversation, as planned earlier they came clean to Abhir. To their relief Abhir took it positively, as Abhir has already took a liking towards Abhimanyu. As a result of this Abhimanyu and the Birla's kept visiting Sharma's frequently, which developed into a great bond between the families. Well everyone made friends with their respective age groups. In all this Abhimanyu's possessiveness also kept increasing for his Akshu and Abhir as his all senses kept warning about Abhinav.

Harsh kept looking at his son and daughter's happy family, he knew nothing is right among Abhimanyu and Akshara, but they are cordial with each other for the sake of their son. His thoughts then transpired to kaand matha, he is feeling strange with Manjari's silence, infact when Abhimanyu told her about Abhir knowing and accepting him as his father, instead of happiness Manjari's face showed another emotion which is only noticed by Harsh. He already warned Akshara about Manjari, but still he kept an eye on Manjari and her activities, till now he didn't find anything suspicious as all Manjari did is visiting temple.

.....

Nishitha who is speaking on a call didn't notice and bumped into a person, she lost her foot and was about to fall on the ground when she felt a hand around her waist steadying her. Due to the fear of fall Nishitha closed her eyes, while the saviour's eyes are drinking at her sight.

A r u okay?...he questioned staying in the same position. Nishitha opened her eyes, she found a pair of black eyes looking at her and she got lost in those eyes. Their moment got broken when Nishitha's mobile rang. They both steadied themselves. They looked at eachother, they both know who each other is, but they never interacted.

Hi I'm Kabir.....Kabir forwarded his hand. Nishitha took his hand and responed.....Hi I'm Nishitha.

Reluctantly they both walked inside to join their family. Kabir and Nishitha's moment is witnessed by Muskaan who smiled mischievously....Hmmm....I smell something.

.......

Someone entered the Sharma house through the main gate. They took steady steps as they are skeptical if they reached the correct address or not. On reaching the living room, he noticed the presence of Birla's, but his eyes roamed for one presence, for whom he traveled miles.

His lips parted into a happy smile, when the person he is longing for came into the sight accompanied by a junior next to her, who is exact replica of the senior behind her. He then looked at her annoyed face, that is glaring at the both junior and senior who made a guilty face.

Akshu.....he called her name to gain her attention. Akshara turned towards the voice and ran into his arms calling......Vansh bhai.

Is Harsh right about Manjari's silence?

Is Manjari planning something?

I personally believe Aarohi never loved Neil.....any counters ur free to express.

Clarify me......

1. What Akshara and Neil did for those orphan girls is more or less the same to what Abhinav did to Akshara...... Akshara and Neil saved those girls, and Abhinav saved Akshara.....so why Akshara and Neil are not appreciated, while Abhinav is glorified?

2. Akshara and Neil took a step unintentionally, they never had an intent or hunch that things will go haywire....while Abhinav clearly new about Abhimanyu, he also know that accepting to Akshara's request will snatch Abhimanyu's right as Abhir's father......so why is Akshara and Neil wrong and Abhinav right?

3. Why the show is all about what Abhinav feel....what Aarohi feel and what Manjari feel.....what about the others?.....if they really wanted to favor them they can make Aarohi and Abhinav leads and Manjari as ideal mother for this season naa.....why to butcher Abhimanyu, Akshara, Neil, Parth and Shefali?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1K 15
this story is continues of unknown we, it is focusing on neirohi, it's about neil and aarohi's journey of falling in love, hurt, hate deeply with ea...
47.2K 2.3K 16
Takes place from Abhimanyu's proposal for Aarohi.
14.8K 752 5
My take on the current track....let's see what destiny has for abhira....
23.8K 1.2K 20
A kaira story.❤️