Genshin Impact x Reader Onesh...

By genshin_impact_simp

Cover credits to MiHoYo/Hoyoverse. I do not own the characters or the game, only the writing. Updates will c... More

Hello! (Request Here)
𝒜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝑒 ⁽ᴬˡᵇᵉᵈᵒ ˣ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ, ᴿᵒʸᵃˡᵗʸ ᴬᵁ⁾
ᴘᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ (𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘈𝘜)
ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜)
ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ꜰᴀᴛᴇꜱ. (𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦!𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴠɪᴇᴡ (𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘩𝘢 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
"ᴍᴇᴀꜱʟʏ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟꜱ." (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴀ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴀɴɪᴛʏ. (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ꜱᴜɢᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛꜱ (𝘙𝘢𝘻𝘰𝘳 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴀ ᴘᴏᴇᴛ'ꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘩𝘢 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ꜱɪᴄᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ. (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴇᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴀʟ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ (𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ (𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ (𝘋𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘤 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 (𝘌𝘪 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ. (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴀ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴅ (𝘙𝘢𝘻𝘰𝘳 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ꜰʀɪᴠᴏʟᴏᴜꜱ ʙᴀɴᴛᴇʀ (𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ? (𝒳𝒾𝒶𝑜 𝓍 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇)
ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜. (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
(Kunikuzushi) Just a small thought...
(Venti) Just a small thought...
(Diluc) Just a small thought...
(Kazuha) Just a small thought...
ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɪɴꜱᴀɴɪᴛʏ (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰᴜʟ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛꜱ (𝘌𝘪 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
"ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ..."(𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘢 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ'ꜱ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ (𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪 𝘹 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) PLATONIC!
ᴛʜᴇ 'ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋ' ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱ (𝘒𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴍᴇʟᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ. (𝘈𝘭𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘮 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ʙᴇɢᴜɪʟᴇᴅ (𝘒𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘩 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
"ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴꜱᴇᴛ ɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ."(𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ. (𝘈𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
"ᴍᴀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ?" (𝘋𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘤 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴛᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ, ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇꜱ.(𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯!𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
(Kazuha) Just a small thought....
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. (Cyno x reader)
ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴀʟᴠᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ (Xiao x Reader)
ᴇɴᴛɪᴄɪɴɢʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ (Siren!Kazuha x Reader)
ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ (ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ!xɪᴀᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)
(Kazuha) Just a small thought...
'Do you find me pretty?' Kazuha x Reader

ᴜɴꜱᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ (𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘩𝘢 𝘹 𝘉𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)

1.6K 44 23
By genshin_impact_simp

(Continuation of my "Just a small thought (Kazuha)" as @y_aslende had requested it. Thanks for requesting! Sorry, this time it isn't great since I kinda just lost motivation. THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES. Stay hydrated, loves <3)

"Kazuha," She meekly spoke, her hand brushing against the surface until her fingertips met the warmth of his palm, inviting her to intertwine their fingers together.

"Yes, my love," He looked into her hazy eyes that glistened in the sun. Or was it tears?

"Am I looking in the right direction?" She tilted her head; it almost made his heart melt.

"Yes, you are," He squeezed her hand and placed a kiss on the back of her hand.

"Can you... Tell me how the sunset looks?" She whispered, the tears falling freely down her cheeks as her voice wavered. "Can you tell me how you look like, Kazuha?"

The said male drew in a light, quivering breath. Oh, what he would give up to allow her gaze at the light azure skies with the soft chalky lumps that would hover upon it. To drink in the hypnotising way the water would purl. To let her see him as he saw her.

Slowly and carefully, he guided her hand to his platinum locks.

"The strands of my hair are a silvery-white with a streak of crimson." He then let her fingertips just barely touch the area of skin around his eyes. "My eyes match the streak of red in hair, a volcanic vermillion."

She hummed in response with a serene smile, her tears drying. Waiting in anticipation to where he'd take her hand.

He pressed his cheek against the warmth of her palm after leaving a quick peck on it. "My skin is quite light. My cheeks do get quite red after being in the sun too long or around you."

She giggled. "I, too, have the same feeling rush to my cheeks around you."

"You are beautiful. Through your actions, words and touch. You leave me in awe," A wide smile graced her features, her happiness contagious as he grinned in reply.

"The roles have been switched, have they?" He chuckled whilst gazing at her fondly. "You have rendered me speechless." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 1.4K 13
[ON SMALL HIATUS] 18+ genshin impact one shots🥠 requests open🥠 #7 in genshin oneshot 4/16/23 #3 in genshin oneshots 5/9/23 #1 in genshin oneshots 5...
2.1K 41 14
collection of genshin impact oneshots, scenarios and head-canons. !requests open! posts regularly i do not own any of the characters, apart from y...
60K 796 80
Genshin Oneshots All are written by me, please do not take as your own.
193K 2.9K 31
↬ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆; • Husbands • Wives • Procrastinating Writer ↬ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆; • Fluff • Angst • Songfic • Specials ↬ 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; • ɢᴇɴꜱʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀ...