๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...

By huahu4_

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ , ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ..." ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

1 !
2 !
3 !
4 !
5 !
6 !
7 !
8 !
9 !
10 !
11 !
12 !
13 !
14 !
15 !
16 !
17 !
!NOT AN UPDATE!
19 !
20 !
21 !
22 !
23 !
24 !
Hello :3 (NOT AN UPDATE)

18 !

617 26 8
By huahu4_

" Luhan. "

He smiled.

"Okay...?" Yeji said as she walks away.

* Time skip *
* 6 period *

Hyunjins pov

Finally it's this period.
This teacher is so fucking annoying, she doesn't know how to mind her own damn business.

I get a text from Changbin hyung.

Hot buff man :
Yo we are walking to the back of the school already, the gang is here so hurry up 👿

I smile.

Ok I'll be there in a second.

I look back at my teacher and raise my hand.

"May I use the restroom?"

She gave me a glare and nodded.

She wasn't looking and I took my backpack with me since I won't be coming back.

I leave the room and I make my way downstairs.

When I meet with the person who i never wanted to see again.

Luhan.

"Hey Hyunjin!"

I ignored him and looked to the side.
He started following me and he suddenly stepped infront of me.

"Where you going? Maybe I can tag al-"

"No. Get out of here." I was getting frustrated, out of all people, why me?!

"Hyunjin! Just let me go with you! Felix doesn't have to know!"

I lost it.

I shoved him into the lockers and he gasped.

"Don't ever say his name, especially with YOUR mouth."

He rolled his eyes in defeat, he blew me a kiss and skipped along the halls.

I wa a disgusted, doesn't he have anything better to do? What the fuck is wrong with him....

After that I walk through the halls and I look in the windows where the doors are. I passed by one of the class rooms, and to my surprise I could see Felix giggling.

I blushed at the view, then he looked in the window. We made eye contact for a good 20 seconds till I broke it. I winked at and waved.

He smiled and waved back.
Even from where I was standing I could see his cheeks turn red.

I walked away and finally made it behind the school.

As I got there, yeji and Ryujin were eating eachothers faces off, while Yuna and Jeongin were arguing about who had better fashion sense,
Changbin was on the floor saying that he saw fishes while Lia was on the floor as well agreeing with him.
Minho and Chaeryeong were smoking and noticed that I had just came.

" What the fuck is going on here."

Chaeryeong replied
" They went a little overboard on it.... me and minho tried to stop them but we gave up" She says while continuing smoking.

I chuckled while looking at how dumb my friends were. I pulled out a pack of cigarettes out of my pocket and lit it.

"Ryujin, who are you inviting? I wanna now before I go, I make a lot of enemies so I wanna be careful" Chaeryeong asks while giving a wink.

Ryujin pulled out of the kiss and replied
" U-m ask yeji, she's the one planning out the party not me~~~"

Yeji gets up from Ryujin and started saying the people she invited, with ryujins approval of course.

"Oh and this guy named Luey? Or wait no, Hanji? WAIT NO, Luhan.."

I dropped my cigarette and looked at yeji.

"I'm sorry, who the fuck did you invite!?"

Everyone noticed I was mad.

Yeji was a bit shocked.
" Yeah um, he met up with me in the hall way and asked if he could go?"

I punched the brick wall hard, which made my knuckles bleed.

"Hyunjin, what the fuck is wrong?" Yuna asked while having Jeongin in a chokehold.

I pulled yeji to the side.

"Luhan is the guy who wants to get rid of Felix to get with me!"

Yejis mouth took a shape of a 'O'

"Oh shit, I fucked up. Don't worry Jin! I didn't text him the details so he won't know where to go." She says as she flicked my head.

I was relieved.

Yeji grabbed my hand, and since she had some bandaids in her bag, she took them out and attempted to treat my knuckles.

I gave her a smile which meant thank you and she smiled back.

We went back to the gang where chaos grew.

"YOU BITCH!!! YOU STEPPED ON MY WHITE SHOES I HAD JUST GOT!!!!" Yuna says with a angry face.

"OH PLEASE, THEY WERE DIRTY ANYWAY, YOU PROBABLY GOT THEM FROM THE FUCKING THRIFT STORE!" Jeongin yells back.

They both started tackling eachother while changbin, yeji, ryujin, and Lia were laughing.

"These maknaes...."
I sighed.

Minho pulled Yuna away, and Chaeryeong pulled Jeongin away.

No one's pov :

"UGH!!!! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO MAKE THIS SO DIFFICULT!!!" Luhan says has he started punching the bathroom stalls.

But someone had came in and he quickly stopped.

He walked out like nothing had happened when he was pulled by his arm by someone.

"HEY WHAT-"

"Be quiet." The boy says.

"Who do you think you are! Pulling me away, and now telling me to be quiet!?" Luhan says had his face gets red by his anger.

"You like Hyunjin right?"
The boy asks with a smirk of his face.

Luhan quickly responded with a yes.

"And you want him to yourself correct?"

He nods.

"I can help you get what you want, if only you help me get what I want"
Luhan was puzzled.
"Ok fine, what do you want?"
...

"Felix."

Luhan was confused for a second until he finally got it.
He knew exactly what he was getting at.

"Ok if you help me, I get Hyunjin? And if I help you, you get Felix... right?"

"Exactly."

Luhan laughed like a psycho.
"I like where this is going!"

"Ok so tomorrow, they are gonna have a party for yejis girlfriend, and obviously Hyunjin is gonna be there, along with Felix. All we have to do is get them drunk, and make our move. Sound good?" The boy said

"I'm already so fucking excited! Oh, what was your name?" Luhan asks.

"Keong. Choi Keong."

"Well it's nice to meet you Keong!"

"I'll pick you up since I now where the party is gonna be at, we just have to sneak in since I wasn't invited." Keong says as he laughs.

-

Felix's pov :

Finally! This class is over! This class gets so boring... but thankfully I have Jisung!!!!
We both go our separate ways to our 7th class.

And I have his class with hyunjin!!!

He really will make my day way better.

I enter the room to see that Hyunjin was not there yet.
But Lily was.
She greeted me with a smile and I greeted her back.

Finally Hyunjin entered class, smelling like cigarettes and so much more.
But no one really said anything.
He ruffled my hair as he went to his seat.

"Hey lix, how was your last class?" He asks as he licks his lips.

I blushed hard, I heard Lily laughing in the back.

"I-t was okay... um-"

Hyunjin comes closer and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I was red everywhere, even though we are together, I still get so shy infront of him!!!

I could see Lily whisper something to Hyunjin and Hyunjin whispered something back.

She then looked at me and her eyes lit up.

She scooted to me and whispered.
"Of course you guys are dating! I kinda expected It! Congrats!!!!" She gives tiny claps
to me and I laugh.

"Oh no need to clap!" I say as I laughing

"I should tell you something felix~~" She says with a smirk and looking at Hyunjin.

"Every time I'm in this class, I always see him dra-" She was cut off by Hyunjin putting his hand or her mouth.

I was confused.
Why did he cut her off?
Is it something bad? Shit, I'm worried.

I asked what was wrong and Hyunjin responded.

"Nothing! Nothing bad don't worry, just I didn't want Lily to say anything...." He says while looking at her while she gives a mischievous smile.

"About????"

Just when he was about to speak the teacher came in.

"Ok good afternoon everyone, today we will once again get into groups of 3. You will be making a presentation about what is really music. What do you think it means to you? Everyone must participate."

All the students in the room were already choosing people to work together.
And obviously me, lily and Hyunjin were gonna work together, but a girl came up to us.

She shoved me to the side which made me almost fall.

Thankfully Lily was there to stop me from falling.
She gave the girl a look.
"Are you okay felix?"
"Yeah... I'm fine.. I think."

This bitch.

Just when Hyunjin was about to do stand up the girl went between Hyunjins legs and said

"Meet me in the back of the school... I have a present for you!" She says while putting Hyunjins hair behind his ear.

My blood boiled.
Jealousy filled my body, and my heart was about to break.

Was this already happening?
I hope not....

He pushed her away and she scoffed and went back to her group.

Hyunjin pulled my arm.

" Come with me "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 12.4K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
649K 11.2K 101
Bulletpoint style scenarios with Straykids! Any ideas? Please let me know what you'd like to read :) You make Straykids stay ........... 10/06/2021...
1.1K 67 8
(HIATUS/be back in July) "๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’๐’…๐’†๐’" "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•...
172K 6.2K 23
They first appeared in her dreams, now they're a reality. They might be dangerous, but they're passionate, too. One day, Somi's life is perfect, the...