Your a single parent with 5 k...

By Izzyisawesome2010

More

Your a single parent with 5 kids!?
Your me teacher!?
Under dad arrest
Come Back Here You Little Brat

Explanation and memories

369 19 9
By Izzyisawesome2010

We leaned in and...

"What are you guys doing!?" Niall's voice filled the room.

Damnit Niall!

We pulled away sighing and looked at him, "question is what are you doing?" I asked.

"I was coming to see if you were like ok, but then I see this!? What the hell!?" he asked.

"Zayn Niall's cursing" we heard Harry's voice say.

"Louis and Stella were about to kiss!" Niall yelled down the stairs.

"I want everyone down stairs now!" Zayn yelled.

I sighed and looked at Louis "guess we have some explaining to do."

He nodded and linked his fingers with mine, "but either way they can't say anything about it."

"True that my carrot loving british friend" I said.

He chuckled, "carrot loving british friend? Really?"

"Oh thats right your my boyfriend? You haven't even asked me out yet" I teased taking my hand back and running out of his room.

"Come back here!" he yelled after me.

We were laughing and chasing each other till he caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up and spinning me around.

Someone cleared there throat making us stop and look at them, it was Zayn.

"Living room now" he said pointing in the direction of the living room.

We walked into the living room and sitting on a couch.

"Now I know that you guys are worried about Stella, but she is fine, and Niall what you saw they are about to explain" Zayn said.

I mentally groaned, damnit why the fuck do we have to explain!?

"Well I like Stella a lot, 13 years old or 15 she's amazing, and I want to be with her" Louis said.

I smiled at him, "I for one think the same about Louis, he's sweet kind and a complete goof, but everything about him makes me smile" I said.

"Gag me, you two can't be serious" Harry said.

"Oh but we are" Louis said.

"So are you two like a thing now?" Niall asked.

"No I haven't asked him and he hasn't asked me, so no" I said.

Everyone chuckled at my response.

"Fine you want me to ask I'll ask" Louis said, "Stella will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

I chuckled, "hmmm, I'll have to think about it" I said and ran into the kitchen, him chacing me.

"That's not funny, come back here" he said.

We were doing that stand still thing with the table inbetween us, when one moved the other did.

"Ok you two enough" Zayn said laughing after about 30 minutes of us doing that.

"And to answer your questioins Lou, yes I will" I said, and ran to his room.

I hid in his closet, which made me go from reality to my memories:

"Where's she go?" he yelled.

"Did you check the back?" his sidekick asked.

"I've looked about everywhere and I can't find that Russian slut!" he yelled.

I skooted further back in the closet and whimpered softly.

"Did you hear that?" his sidekick asked.

"She's scared, and close" he said.

I covered my mouth with my hands and shut my eyes hoping it would go away.

"Stella!? Stella!" Louis was yelling shaking me.

I looked at him, Niall, Liam, Harry, and Zayn were with him, they were all looking at me worried.

"Wha-what happened?" I asked tears streaming down my face.

"I don't know, we found you in here and you were crying and whimpering" Niall said.

"Was it another memory?" Louis asked.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He picked me up and walked to his with the others following and all trying to sooth me.

Soon I fell asleep on Lou and didn't have a single night mare.

-next morning-

I woke up in Louis' room, and remembered yesturdays events.

I whimpered at the thought.

"Hey babe, how you feeling?" Lou asked coming into his room from his bathroom.

He was only in his pants and was drying his hair with a towel.

"O-okay I g-guess" I studdered looking at his gorgous body.

He chuckled, "speachless much?"

I shook my head and snapped out of it, "shut up" I said.

My head was pounding and I wanted to just die.

I put my hand on my head and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Headache?" Lou asked, I felt the bed sink so that meant he was now next to me.

I looked at him, "yea a bit, but I think it's from the crying yesturday" I said.

"I don't blame you that was a rough memory" he said.

"I don't remember telling you about it" I said.

"You told all of us, well after a bit of convincing" he said.

"That's why I don't remember telling you, it wasn't really willingly" I joked.

He chuckled, "I guess you could say that, but come on Zayn's taking us out today, you can shower in my bathroom and then change into what I pick out" he said.

"And who gave you permition to go through my clothes?" I asked.

"I did now go that a shower you need one" he said.

I chuckled and went, not before he kissed my cheek and swated my arse playfully.

I rolled my eyes and went to his bathroom.

After my shower I grabbed one of his clean towels and wrapped it around my body.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked different then I used to, I looked happy, confident and I looked more like a teenage girl.

I walked into Louis' room and found the clothes he left me on his bed,

A pair of black ripped skinni jeans, a black shirt that had 'His girl ---->' on it in red, and my black and red checkerd convers.

I liked how he knew what I loved to wear.

I found a bra and my panties next to it and blushed, 'he actually went through those drowers?' I though.

I changed, not before making sure Lou had left and I shut the door.

I walked back into his bathroom and forgot that all my hair stuff was in my bathroom.

I left his bathroom then his room and went to mine and got my blow dryer and blow dryed my hair, I then curled it and put it in a side pony tail.

I got the makeup Zayn got me and put some lip gloss on, a light eye shadow, some eyeliner and mascara and a little blush.

I looked at myself in the mirror again when I was done.

Now I looked like I was a growing mature young lady.

I smiled and went downstairs.

"Whoa" was the reaction I got from all the boys when they saw me.

"What?" I asked.

"You look amazing" Harry said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Think so we know so" Niall said.

I chuckled, I went and found that Louis was sitting where Niall normally sat and Niall was sitting where Louis normally sat.

I smiled and sat, I now sit next to Louis, not Niall.

-after breakfast-

After breakfast Zayn got us all in the van and said he was going to take us out to the park, so we could just have a day off.

No school, no Lucas, no Tyler, no nothing, just Louis and me in a secret spot at the park.

Louis had teken me to a spot under the slide that was hiden where no one could see us.

"There alone at last" Louis said.

I chuckled at him and rested my head on his chest, "Lou, how come you guys aren't scared of me or rasist about who I am?" I asked.

"Because we don't believe in rasism and besides, have you met Zayn? He would kill us if we acted like that" he said chuckling at the end.

I chuckled too, he was right, Zayn would do that.I was playing with the hand that wasn't wrapped around me as we sat under the slide, "Lou your amazing you know that" I said.

He chuckled, "I try."

I chuckled at rolled my eyes, "smartass."

"Hey now, no cursing young lady" he said sternly.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "yes daddy" I joked.

"I like that" he said.

I sat up off of him, "your joking right?" I asked looking at him.

"Not really, I think it's cute" he said.

"Oh so me calling you daddy is cute?" I teased.

"Yea" he said.

I rolled my eyes and crawled out from under the slide.

Niall Harry Liam and Zayn were looking all over the park and Louis was looking at his phone as he crawled out from under the slide too.

"They've been looking for us for a while, I have a bunch of texts and voice mails from Zayn and Liam" Louis said.

"Well shit" I said.

"There they are" Niall said pointing to me and Louis.

How long were we under there?

"Oh thank god your ok" Zayn said engulfing us in a huge hug.

"How long were we under that slide?" I asked.

"About and hour and a half" Niall said.

"Geez, it didn't seem that long" I said.

"Yea well but that doesn't mean you two aren't in trouble" Zayn said.

Great, I get moreswats or probably even grounded, woho.

Note intended sarcasm.

Continue Reading