Under dad arrest

(Stella's P.O.V.)

Me and Niall were in Zayn's office when we heard the last bell ring for school to end. Zayn hadn't come in the room the entire time we were in there.

"So what happened today that made you run out like that?" Niall asked.

"I was being judged for being Russian then I started cursing and when Zayn said that he would beat my ass in front of the class I told him I didn't care then stormed out" I explained.

"Why were you crying next to the car?" he asked.

"You saw that?"

"Yea"

"Well when I was sitting by the car I-" Lou, Liam, Harry, and Zayn then walked in cutting me off from my sentence.

"I can't believe all of you" Zayn said frustrated.

I looked at Lou and Harry the only ones I know that didn't get in trouble early this morning. They shrugged and Zayn continued with his ranting,

"All 5 of you are in trouble in some way, how is that even possible?!" he yelled.

"The reason I'm in trouble is because people are rasist bastards" I said leaning back in my chair.

"Stella watch the langauge young lady, and it's also because of the fight you got into and the arguing you did with me" Zayn said.

"And what miss Wallber said is a lie I didn't do shit" Harry said.

"Harold Malik watch it or I'll spank you right here right now" Zayn warned.

Harry shut his mouth and looked at the ground. The rest of us grew quiet and all you could hear was the faint sound of the other teachers talking.

"Now answer this for me, why on all days did you have to pick today to get into trouble?" Zayn asked all of us.

I looked at my feet that sat comfertably on the chair with me and then at all the boys, "this day is special to all of you why?" I asked.

I saw a few tears go down a couple faces, I heard a sad sigh come from Zayn, "this is the day that Louis' parents died."

I looked at Lou and he was on the verge of tears and I couldn't help but stand up and wrap my arms around him and hold him close. He held me and then started to cry, not uncontrolably but he did start to cry.

I felt more arms around us and the others wrapped us in a big family hug.

After all that and at the house....

"Stell can we talk?" Lou asked walking into my room.

"Yea sure what is it?" I asked.

I was laying on my bed on my stomach and Lou came over doing the same not daring to sit or lay on his ass. When we got home Zayn took the strap to all of us and we are now very very VERY sore.

"Niall told me that he found you crying by the car at school, why were you crying?" he asked.

"Well there's this thing that had happened when I was younger, when I was a Russian sex slave, it always comes when I hear someone say something that is threatening to hurt me it always comes and I hate it I didn't even know I was crying untill I looked into the car and saw my reflection" I explained.

He sighed, "so you went through all that?"

I nodded, "yes but when I found a way to get out of there I took it."

Then there was a knock at the door, "hey can I come in?" Niall asked from the door way.

"Yes you can" I said.

He walked in and layed down on the other sie of me, "so that's why you were crying?" Niall asked.

I nodded again, not caring that he had been easdroping. Soon enough after Niall came in we all fell asleep.

________________________________________________

Hey sorry it's short but I didn't know what else to put in it, and my next chapter will be an idea from @jennabenna514, thanks for reading ^_^.