Your a single parent with 5 kids!?

Ok this is a story yes about One Direction but the boys aren't famous or the real ages they are today, and I'm going to add one more person.

Characters:

Zayn Malik: adopted Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry and Stella, believes in corpral punishment, is a big teddy bear. Is 25 years old

Louis Malik: loves to pull pranks on everyone, but soon relizes Stella isn't a good person to pull a prank on. Is 15 years old.

Liam Malik: is quiet but firm when he knows he's in trouble. Is 15 years old.

Niall Malik: loves food and loves his new little sister but hates that he never gets any attention, from anyone, well aside from Stella. Is 14 years old.

Harry Malik: is quiet but steller and a pain in Stella and Zayn's asses, especially when it is the weekend. Is 14 years old.

Stella Malik: is the biggest Russian trouble maker there is in the house, she is always in someones business or doing something to make someone mad, she hates everything and everyone, not literally but acts like it, she is a really good judge of character, when she wants to be, and she can't help but grow the closest to Louis and Niall. Is 13 years old.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok yea I know the last name thing sounds really bad with all their last names as Malik but I didn't think anythine by it so get over it or stop reading. I probably won't be updating this as frequently as my other stories but I will try to update every week or so. And I do take requests so if you gots any please just message me or comment and I will put your idea in the story, please and thank you. Oh and one more thing I will be putting key words in here to so if you want me to update please put the key words in your comment.

I'ma start the first chapter in this ok, ok.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Stella's P.O.V.)

I was laying down on my bed listening to 'Porn Star Dancing' when Mrs. Lewis came in and yanked my ear buds our of my ears.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed firing her a dirty look.

"Watch it there are some people here to see you" she said.

I rolled my eyes and stood up following her to the interview room we used for visits. I was pushed into the room and I just looked at my feet while my music played in my ear. I then felt someone poke my arm.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked, my Russian accent deep and thick.

"Just thought you were dead" a blonde boy said shrugging.

"If I was dead moron I wouldn't be standing here would I?" I asked all smartass like.

I heard a few chuckles and a stern 'hush', I looked at the others in the room and there were 3 other boys around my age and one guy that looked to be maybe about 20, 24. He sat in a chair on one side of the table and the other boys stood around the room. I walked to the table and hopped on it looking at the guy with dark, almost black hair. I stared at him, he was like this person I met a while back on one other visit but this person was completely different in the attitude way.

He sat with his arms crossed over his chest and leaned back in the chair, like a bored teenager would.

"Hun take a picture it lasts longer" blondie said.