Explanation and memories

We leaned in and...

"What are you guys doing!?" Niall's voice filled the room.

Damnit Niall!

We pulled away sighing and looked at him, "question is what are you doing?" I asked.

"I was coming to see if you were like ok, but then I see this!? What the hell!?" he asked.

"Zayn Niall's cursing" we heard Harry's voice say.

"Louis and Stella were about to kiss!" Niall yelled down the stairs.

"I want everyone down stairs now!" Zayn yelled.

I sighed and looked at Louis "guess we have some explaining to do."

He nodded and linked his fingers with mine, "but either way they can't say anything about it."

"True that my carrot loving british friend" I said.

He chuckled, "carrot loving british friend? Really?"

"Oh thats right your my boyfriend? You haven't even asked me out yet" I teased taking my hand back and running out of his room.

"Come back here!" he yelled after me.

We were laughing and chasing each other till he caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up and spinning me around.

Someone cleared there throat making us stop and look at them, it was Zayn.

"Living room now" he said pointing in the direction of the living room.

We walked into the living room and sitting on a couch.

"Now I know that you guys are worried about Stella, but she is fine, and Niall what you saw they are about to explain" Zayn said.

I mentally groaned, damnit why the fuck do we have to explain!?

"Well I like Stella a lot, 13 years old or 15 she's amazing, and I want to be with her" Louis said.

I smiled at him, "I for one think the same about Louis, he's sweet kind and a complete goof, but everything about him makes me smile" I said.

"Gag me, you two can't be serious" Harry said.

"Oh but we are" Louis said.

"So are you two like a thing now?" Niall asked.

"No I haven't asked him and he hasn't asked me, so no" I said.

Everyone chuckled at my response.

"Fine you want me to ask I'll ask" Louis said, "Stella will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

I chuckled, "hmmm, I'll have to think about it" I said and ran into the kitchen, him chacing me.

"That's not funny, come back here" he said.

We were doing that stand still thing with the table inbetween us, when one moved the other did.

"Ok you two enough" Zayn said laughing after about 30 minutes of us doing that.

"And to answer your questioins Lou, yes I will" I said, and ran to his room.

I hid in his closet, which made me go from reality to my memories:

"Where's she go?" he yelled.

"Did you check the back?" his sidekick asked.

"I've looked about everywhere and I can't find that Russian slut!" he yelled.

I skooted further back in the closet and whimpered softly.