HER LIFE (✓✓)

Por shylpeter8

The arrival of Sheetal creates havoc in Khushi's life, causing her husband and family to disregard her.She de... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 17

2K 145 39
Por shylpeter8

The pin drop silence in the mansion after Uttara deed was broken by Parvati loud yell who can't see her ladoo's tears.

"Hey you why did you slap ladoo"yelled Parvati who saw none taking stand for her granddaughter 

"Uttara why did you slap me?questioned Ragini holding her abused cheek with tears in her eyes unknown to the offence she committed.

"And I'l slap you again Nagini if you repeat  what you did a while ago"responded uttara glaring at her.

Ragini looked towards laksh expecting him to stand for her but her anger intensified seeing her concentration on the unknown girl so is her brother-in-laws. She started moving towards thenm in rage but her steps altered hearing Uttara.

"I dare you Raginiji to make another move forward and i'l show you why am also a Maheswari"threatened Uttara while other Maheswari looked at her wide eyed for this Uttara was new to them.

"Aaah!why did you pinch me"shouted sanskar directing others attention towards the duo.

"So I was not dreaming, that was our Uttara's voice"exclaimed Laksh while he received a murderous glare from sanskar.

Ragini was hurt hearing laksh and this was too much for her grandmother,"What behaviour is this?your wife is being maltreated infront of you yet your standing their instead of defending her??

"So what should I do dadiji,did i ask your granddaughter to keep hurting every woman she sees close to me?She says she loves me yet she can't trust me, why didn't Pari Bhabhi react the same way as her when Bhai held CHOTI??

Beside whom should I punish for every sins she commits?I myself or her who can go to any extend to get me that indude taking life?"questioned laksh while Ragini stood numb hearing his last statement. Parvati who was ready to berate him stood confuse looking at her granddaughter tense features.

"Why should she kill to have you?my ladoo can't even hurt a fly"countered Parvati

Khushi entangled herself from Adarsh who was holding her"You really have faith in your granddaughter. While one is obsessed with lucky the other is obsessed with having a big family and they'l do anything to have it. Can your granddaughter denie she got lucky on someone's tears who was fighting for her life only because of her?" taunted Khushi while the sisters looked at around tense.

"Hey Chori ,who are you to comment about my granddaughter?looking at you I can see your married and even pregnant but look what your wearing. Didn't your mother teach you what your supposed to wear in your in-laws house?such a shameless girl."questioned Parvati while the siblings were seething in anger hearing her.

"Should I also question about your upbringing since Ragini is the product of that?atleast for me my mother wasn't around to teach me about manners"responded Khushi controlling herself

"She must be ashamed.......

"Enough!you've said enough Mrs Gadodia"shouted laksh who was trying hard to control himself keeping in mind she was an elder but that didn't settle well with one person.

"Laksh why are you shouting at dadi and what wrong did she say"questioned angry Ragini

"Everything she said is wrong, she has no right to judge anyone depending on there dressing code. Tell me Raginiji you are a sanskari bhahu, always in Sarees which goes down on your feet ,your head is always covered and your face display innocence.

But are you what your showing with your appearance Ragini?You who pushed her step sister in the river to get married to me and I with my immaturity fall in your trap. Tell me Ragini what haven't you done to get me???does your cloth define?here your Dadi is saying you can't hurt a fly but your capable in taking human life

Is human life a joke to you?I had plan to throw you out of my life immediately I return but the same person you pushed and your Dadi keeps insulting is the reason your still standing here as my wife"said laksh while Ragini stumbled backwards and Swara who was watching everything silently run towards her supporting her.

"Laksh!" uttered Ragini in a defeated tone

"Laksh what is all this?I agree you both might have your differences but divorce isn't a solution" said Anu while laksh didn't comment anything

The elder Maheswari were disturbed with the behavior of their sons but everything pause with Khushi's rumbling stomach and by then Sujata has reached infront of the her. The three siblings were busy glaring at a pouting Khushi to know what was going on until they saw Sujata who raised her palm towards her face.

All they jumped infront of her startling Sujata whose palm remained midway for they thought she wanted to slap her. Sujata glared at the two brothers who moved away while she stood staring at Khushi before tracing her face features.

Khushi burst in tears immediately she felt her mother's touch after years while Sujata longing and pain buried inside was express through the tears pouring from her eyes.

"Ma"immediately that reached her she burst in tears holding Khushi near her heart while she kept squeezing herself in her embrace as she cling on her.

Gadodia's were bewildered seeing this Sujata while Maheswar's eye welled up  connecting the dotes. The siblings were happy but they knew Sujata wrath will descend on them later for hiding about their sister.

"Ma please stop Doll from crying"said a worried sanskar seeing them who cling at each other crying their heart out but Sujata glared at him making him shift uncomfortable.

"Choti ma , what sanskar meant was if Choti continues to cry ,she may fall sick which won't be good for her health especially now when she's pregnant"chirped in Laksh while Sujata controlled herself fearing for her daughter's health who has been crying clinging on her.

"Gudiya even after promoting me to a Nani you still cry like a baby"told Sujata caressing Khushi's back who kept crying expressing her pain through the tears that wetted Sujata saree.

The siblings were worried seeing her whose face has turned pink due to crying while her mother understood her and held her tight caressing her back just like she used to do. Now her hiccups was what came from her making the siblings relieved.

Sajuta saw a glass of water forwarded infront of her. Taking it she glared at Sanskar whose eyes widen averting his gaze towards another direction. She fed her water staring at her daughter who hasn't left her hands.

"Pari won't you meet this your mom whose arms is waiting to embrace you"asked Anuparma who stood infront of her with watery eyes

"Mom! Called Khushi as she hug her as Anu held her silently in her arms

"Didn't you miss us Pari?where did you go leaving us alone" questioned Anu as she wipe her moist eyes

"Please don't  cry Mom,now I won't leave you all"the console Khushi as she meet other family member's

Suddenly they were interrupted with the rambling of Khushi stomach again. Other siblings run from there while she hid her face on Sujata chest. Maheswari's were happy seeing she still the same. The Gadodias looked at the ongoing event silently though confusion was clear on there face.

"Kaki that's the youngest Heir of Maheswari, daughter of Ram and Sujata settle down" explained DP who saw their confusion.

Though they still have many questions they dared not to ask recalling their encounter.Maheswari portrayed a different picture infront of Gadodia's again when they kept fighting who'l feed her induding the ever serious Durga Prasad.

Maheswari siblings took their place enjoying the show infront of them for it was everyday event in their childhood.

Khushi: Ma first feed me Allo puri.

"Here comes Allo"murmured the siblings unfortunately it reached Khushi ears who looked at her father's with puppy eyes and in return he glared at his children and nephew.

Gadodias were beating themselves for there earlier doing seeing the importance she holds in the family. The siblings teased each other until Khushi finished her food and they took her on there side making her sit between them.

Adarsh: Choti this is my wife Pari

Khushi: I know B.B but am sad for Pari di change. She always wanted to work and be independent but now I see she's a housewife.

Adarsh: Hmm ok and the other two are swara and Ragini,laksh and Sanskar wife .

Khushi: i know everything B.B ,Ragini who threw her step sister in the river to be lucky bucky wife and Swara the one who'l cry in the corner instead of fighting for herself. Let me tell you Swara no one will stand for you and fight your battles if not you yourself. Not even your husband, for this Sanskar is only good in business other things he's useless.

Ragini: What's the need for Maheswari daughter -in-law to work when we are provided with everything?beside as women we are just supposed to run our home .

Khushi :Is that your mindset about women? that they meant in only taking care of their homes?? so ,your satisfied in only being someone's daughter, granddaughter ,sister, wife and mother ?then am sorry to disappoint you because I different with your mindset. Didu and I run our own business  and as you can see we achieved something being just women.  But am really mad at you B.B.

Adarsh: what did I do choti?

Khushi: That's the problem ,you did nothing. Why haven't you promoted me to bua yet??you've failed me really bad, i expected this from sanky and lucky but not you.

Adarsh turned red seeing teasing eyes of his siblings and so was Pari. The youngsters teasing stopped the moment laksh and sanskar name was mentioned

S/L: Why is it understandable if it's us

Khushi: What's their to ask? everyone in our family know you two are always dump and you've proved that countless time.

Others burst in laughter seeing the faces of sanskar and laksh induding the elders. The two glared at her who gave them her innocent smile.

Sujata: Gudiya how many months are you along and where is my jamaisa?

Khushi:  Started my 4th month and Aru will be arriving in 3days ,he was completing his work before he takes a break.

Uttara: Ma your gudiya isn't a baby anymore, ask her how many babies she is carrying

Sujata: I didn't get you Uttu

Uttara: Ma your ladli is carrying 3 babies inside of her

Others looked at Khushi stomach weirdly while she was sitted there pouting. Sujata went towards the kitchen and returned with chillies on her hands

Sanskar: Ma what are those for

Sujata: It help in removing and protecting my daughter and grandkids from any evil eye which has befallen them . She started rotating it Infront of Khushi whose head followed her every  movement making Sujata glare at her and the siblings hid their chuckle.

"I really need to have a word with your husband Choti. Your still young for marriage yet he married you which I would have settle with that but Pregnant! "said Adarsh while 3 youngsters looked at Khushi and burst out laughing.

"What's funny you three" questioned Adarsh

"Nothing Bhai we've just remembered something funny" told both of them at the same time and Adarsh deduce their was really something.

Sujata: Gudiya what does my jamaisa do

Khushi: A businessman ,he owns a fashion design house

Uttara: Ma he is a famous fashion designer and owns a company

"Ma am really tired, B.P don't forget to adopt swara so that she can have a big family and Didu and I will get an elder sister and lucky one young sibling"khushi started heading towards her room not before dropping a bomb. Others sat there silent thinking what just happened but they were waken with laksh scream

"Aaaah!

2014 words
Target:100 votes

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

222K 14.8K 29
When he thought he knew everyone, he realised he was wrong. Everything he knew was all a facade and it hurts when it comes from the ones you love th...
54.5K 2.9K 15
Khushi Singh Raichand, a tigress who knows where to hit showing no mercy.let's unveil her journey from a selfless KG to KSR who shows her wrath to he...
38.6K 3.3K 18
Secrets. Heartbreak. Death. Backstab
318K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...