The Cheated Good Son (Depress...

By LittleClayishIce

Arata Atsuko, a 18 year old 2nd year highschool student was living a normal happy life, having a loving famil... More

Chapter 1: The Horrid Truth
Chapter 2: New Friend
Chapter 3: The Three's Worries
Chapter 4: The Break-Up
Chapter 5: Regret? Maybe
Chapter 6: Absolute Teasing And Too Much Teasing
Chapter 7: Motivations
Chapter 8: A Body's Natural Reaction
Chapter 9: Letting Anger Out
Chapter 10: The Nostalgic Past
Chapter 11: Anger Limits
Chapter 12: LET THE RAGE OUT!!!
Chapter 14: I Hate You
Chapter 15: Advances
Chapter 16: Kidnapping
Chapter 17: Training
Chapter 18: Training Pt2
Chapter 19: The Crazy Flasher
Chapter 20: All Out War
Chapter 21: All Out War (2)
Chapter 22: Winning Team
Chapter 23: Back to Normal...and to School
Chapter 24: School Drama
Chapter 25: Problems In School
Chapter 26: Back To School Problems
Chapter 27: Back To School Problems Pt.2

Chapter 13: 2 Fights, 2 Knockouts

8K 181 35
By LittleClayishIce

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No Pov:

The snapped Arata was now facing a much older man in a suit now as he was still wearing his crazy smile.

Arata:"Uncle? I have a uncle?! Don't fuck with me!" He shouted.

Arata took the initiative and dashed towards the old man in fast speed that he was able to reach him the middle of the alley in just 2 seconds, despite him being on the other side of the alley.

Jerry:"Hmm...you really remind me of his earlier days. The day we met." He said to Arata.

Arata:"Would you shut up about your friend, Old man!" He replied.

Arata dashed as he rotates his body 180 degrees towards the old man. Jerry responded by taking his hands out of his pockets and get's ready to retaliate as Arata rotates his body and sends a 180 degree kick towards Jerry's head on the right side.

However, Jerry blocked the kick with his right forearm as he pushes it away, forcing Arata to jump backwards, making space between them.

Jerry:"Tae Kwon Do. That style doesn't fit your personality at all." He commented.

Arata:"I don't care old man! As long as I can beat you!" Arata replied.

Arata continued to throw barrages of barrages of attacks. Which ranged from kicks, punches, elbows, knees and many more. But no matter what he does, Jerry would block or deflect all of his strikes.

Jerry:"Quite the techniques there, kid. You gotta be his son!" Jerry said.

As soon as he said that, Arata threw a punched towards the man's forehead. Jerry stood there and just took it as the punch did no effect whatsoever.

Jerry:"Hohoho! You're really are Mamuro's kid! You're a prodigy, just like your dad!" He shouted in excitement.

Arata's attacks didn't do anything. He might be a fighting prodigy, but he never once been in more than 3 serious fights. He lacks experience. Meanwhile, Jerry exceeded him in every category possible. This fact made Arata smile's turn into a frown.

Arata backs was as he retreats all the way to the middle of the alley, but his face showed a confused expression as Jerry had a face of smug joy.

Jerry:"Here! Let me show you a taste at what your old man can dish out at you're age!" He said to Arata.

And so, Jerry stood still for quite a bit. Arata could've just went ahead and attacked him in the balls. After all, real fights in general are dirty. But, somehow in his mind, he knows that if he moves, he'd be knocked out....cause he was within his range.

Despite being scared to the point of his entire body shaking in fear, Arata still stood his ground. The old man had just gotten serious and he wasn't gonna be done in today. So, he began to look around for anything he could use.

And sure he did. So, Arata dashes towards a dumpster as Jerry immediately dashes towards him in speeds that was faster than the eye could see, but Arata managed to grab a nearby metal pipe.

In a desperate attempt, Arata just swung the pipe behind him. It managed to his Jerry's right arm, but it was still futile as Jerry's left fist slams onto Arata's face as soon as he looked behind to see if he had hit Jerry.

In that instant, as soon as that punch landed, Arata's vision was all black. As if he head died from that punch. Everything from within Jerry's range were guaranteed a trip to blackout district as Arata fell onto concrete floor, knocked out from one punch.

Jerry:"You may have your father's talent, but you lack the physical requirements to use such techniques. If I were to put it in more simple terms...work out more." He said to the knocked out Arata.

With that, Arata was beaten with just 1 punch. As Jerry pulled out a phone and called someone.

Jerry:"Hello?...Yeah, I'd like to be picked up."

MEANWHILE...

No Pov:

The Saburu family's house was a full blown massacre. The police all arrived there as soon as they heard that a murder had been committed inside the house. The murder of Mr and Mrs Saburu.

As this happened, the house of the family was boarded up and excluded from any residents and civilians to enter the premises, only allowing emergency personnel to enter.

As the bodies were taken out, the only son of the Saburu family looked onto the corpses of his mother and father. The son's name was...Toru Saburu.

Toru just stood their with tears in his eyes. His father and mother died and at one time, finally in his life, he felt true fear. Fear that all the past mistakes his done are catching up.

He looked onto his mom and dad in a body bag. He once tried to barge in and nearly punched a police officer, but was stopped when an image of Arata's face appeared, making him stop in fear.

Toru:"...It's all my fault...It's all my fault..." He said to himself.

Toru was going into despair as he fell to his knees and held onto his own body, wishing he could go back in time. Before he did it with those 3, before bullying Arata, before getting these tattoos, before everything.

As Toru cried, he noticed a certain man walk out of his house. He held onto a box of pearls that his mother cherished very much. The man was stealing his mother's prized possessions as the man walked off with the stuff.

Toru:"That asshole!" Toru shouted.

He stood up and started chasing, the man who took a U-turn on an alleyway. As Toru arrives on where the man was, he see's him give the box of jewelry inside a weird building through a door as he got closer and saw the man's features.

???:"Your the family's only child, right?" The man asked without batting an eye towards Toru.

Toru:"Give back my mom's jewelry!" He demanded as she marched towards the man.

???:"Those? Not a chance. You're family owe use a good lot of money. Unless you want to pay for it whole, I'm grabbing those jewelry as collateral...for now." He rejected Toru's demand.

Toru was quite shocked at the reveal. His family had owned debt to a criminal organization? But why loan money from them? He couldn't remember a time when they were financially struggling.

So, Toru stood up and took a stance to fight the man.

Toru:"I'm gonna get my mom's last possession! If it's the last thing I do!" She shouted at the man.

The teenager dashes towards the gangster as the gangster merely stood there in a stand still and only took out his right hand, with his left hand still in his pocket.

???:"Listen kid, you have nothing to offer." He said to Toru.

Toru got near and threw 2 punches at the man, one left jab and then followed by a right straight punch, which the man deflects with his right hand.

Toru:"Tch! Take this!" He shouted.

So, Toru brought up his leg and threw a kick towards the man's right side, which managed to hit the man's liver. Normally, this would make anybody go down in pain, but not the man as she stood still like nothing happened as he took the attack at full force.

???:"Is this even an offer? It doesn't even count as a demonstration." He taunted.

Toru:"Shut up!!" He shouted.

And so, Toru continued on with fighting. Well, more like hitting a brick wall. Each tim his attacks were landing, his body got weaker and weaker and his fists was filled with bruises.

After a while, the man finally had enough as Toru throws another attack, but this time, the man catches it. He pulls the arm downwards and twists it. The man's strength was so great, that Toru's whole body was thrown along the arm.

???:"You're too weak to even scratch me. Try again in a million years." He taunted and insulted Toru.

Just then, the word that Toru hated the most was heard from his ears. Weak. Toru eye's shot up as he got angry.

Toru:"Me!? Weak!? You're wrong!" He denied the man's insult.

And so, Toru threw a left punch towards the man. This punch contained all of Toru's hatred and strength. He threw the punch and...the man caught it easily like a ball.

???:"Like I said, weak. If you can't accept that, then you'll be forever weak." He said to Toru.

He the grabbed Toru by the hand with on his right hand and slammed him against a brick wall, making Toru unable to continue on fighting, as his back had just collided with a solid brick wall.

Toru plops down onto the floor, finally unable to stand as his eyes were about to close, until it did and the man started to leave, after beating Toru, using only his right hand.

???:"Damn! Am I getting weaker!" The man said as he took out a cigarette.

He lit it up and started smoking just barely inside the alleyway on where the fight he just won started, as he let out smoke.

???:"...Though it is quite impressive. A weakling like him can withstand an Aikido throw of that level. Let alone stand up and continue fighting." He said.

The man admitted that Toru was weak. His whole body just screams weakness. Desperate for attention that he puts tattoos on them to look cool and those useless muscles that aren't even that large looking. But he has potential. When push comes to shove, he'll keep coming back up, even when it hurts, he stands up.

???:"Tch, what a weak loser, doesn't know when to quit." He insulted Toru.

With that, the man throws away his cigarette near Toru's hand as the police arrive. And the scene they saw was just of a young teenager, passed out drunk with broken glass around his body and a blown-out cigarette.

The police grab hold of the unconscious Toru and escorts him inside the police car. The driver start's driving towards the police station, with Toru, still unconscious from the fight, unaware on what's currently happening.

WITH ARATA

No Pov:

Arata was still unconscious, his eyes still closed, but where the laid was not the same. The man who had beaten him up, Jerry, had laid him down on Arata's bedroom bed, but not before changing the sheets.

Jerry:"There, the kid should be good." He said as Arata slept on the new mattress.

The old mattress was looking quite crusty and had white stains all over it. Probably releasing stress with school and stuff. So, he just left Arata's room and went downstairs.

Sachiko:"U-Umm...sir, is Onii-chan gonna be okay?" Sachiko asked Jerry as he arrived downstairs.

Jerry:"Don't you worry, sweet child. Your brother will be fine. He just needs to rest." He said, comforting Sachiko.

Sachiko and Hiromi were present at the house as Nana and Reiko left as they had some business to handle and Arata left them with a key to the house for the time-being.

Hiromi:"Really sir, thank you for helping Arata out." She thanked Jerry.

Jerry:"Hahaha! No need to thank me dear. I owe his father quite a lot too." He responded.

With that, he took his hat from the hanger and opened the door.

Jerry:"I'll be going now. Tell Arata hi for me when he wakes up." He informed the girls.

Hiromi:"We will! Bye!"

Sachiko:"Bye Bye! Grandpa!" They said their goodbyes.

With that, Jerry left the house as he began to walk off when all of a sudden, he began to giggle and laugh.

Jerry:"Hahaha! Grandpa!? I'm not that old kid! Hahaha!" He shouted as he walked off.

With that, Arata was now back at his house as Hiromi and Sachiko were both left in the house to take care of him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned for chapter 14.

CHOW! CIAO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
71.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...