Mikey's sister || Tokyo reven...

由 LeMeowSama

This is a Tokyo revengers fanfic. The story will follow Mikey's twin sister's life in the context of the even... 更多

Cap 1
Cap 2
Cap 3
Cap 4
Cap 5
Cap 7
Cap 8
Cap 9
Cap 10
Cap 11
Cap 12
Cap 13
Cap 14
Cap 15
Cap 16
Cap 17
Cap 18
Cap 19
Cap 20
Cap 21
Cap 22
Cap 23
Cap 24
Cap 25 (mature)
Cap 26
Cap 27
Cap 28
Cap 29
Cap 30
Cap 31
The end

Cap 6

594 16 0
由 LeMeowSama

She was sitting in her room doing her homework when Emma came in her room with Hinata Tachibana, Takemichi's girlfriend.

- "Katsumi-chan, do you want to come with us?" asked Emma. "Oh, I forgot, Mitsuya brought you a yukata for the festival", said Emma handing a paper bag in her hand.

- "I would prefer to study", Katsumi told him without taking his eyes from the notebook.

She was still upset and angry with Mikey.

- "Come on, Katsumi-chan, Hina-chan and I are going to the park, Mikey and Draken are also there."

- "Mikey and Draken?" she asked worried and surprised. "One moment, let me change my clothes."

The two girls left her room, and she wearing a simple black t-shirt and a pair of pants of the same color.

- "Katsumi-chan, you should wear more cheerful colors!" Emma told her as they walked towards the park.

- "Emma-chan, what are Mikey and Draken doing in the park?" she asked worried.

- "Oh, they reconciled, didn't you find out? You don't check your phone at all?"

- "How?"

- "It was Takemichi."

- "E? How did that bastard manage to make them reconcile?!"

- "Hey, don't talk about Takemichi-kun like that!" Hinata drew her attention.

Katsumi smiled.

- "You really like him, don't you, Tachibana? He is lucky to have you."

Hinata blushed.
In the park, they saw Takemichi's friends, Mikey and Draken, playing with the ball.

- "Hina-chan, I'm sure Takemichi will want to go to the festival with you", said Emma.

- "Of course, he's your boyfriend", said Katsumi. "It would be absurd not to want to go with you to the Festival."

- "Katsumi-chan, who will you invite"? Emma asked.

- "Do I have to invite someone? I can go alone."

- "How about Matsuno? You get along well. Or Baji! I would like to see his face when you ask him! Or Mitsuya! He was so nice and tailored your yukata. Maybe she wants to see you wearing it."

- "Emma-chan, calm down! When will you ask Draken?" Katsumi asked her with a wicked smile.

- "Ask me what?" asked Draken who was behind them.

Emma blushed, but Hinata encouraged her to ask him.

- "I was wondering if you would like to come with me to the festival.. "said shy Emma.

- "Of course", said Draken, blushing a little.

- "You are the only one without a partner, Katsumi-chan", said Hinata looking at her.

- "Hey, Mikey, the girls say I have to invite someone to the festival! What are you doing that evening?" Katsumi shouted.

- "Katsumi-chan, the goal is to go with a boy, not your brother!" Emma said slapping her own forehead.

- "Mikey, aren't you a boy?" Katsumi shouted again, amused by her younger sister's reaction.

Her brother looked at her puzzled and annoyed.

- "It's about a boy you like!" Emma said exasperated.

- "E? But I like my brother Mikey", Katsumi said pretending not to understand what Emma was saying.

- "She's making fun of you", Hinata told her.

- "Katsumi-chan! You are mean!" Emma said sad.

Katsumi hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

20.9K 472 17
takemitchi and hina, draken and emma, 2 out of 3 boys in the trio have a lover. Everyone but Mikey. He was never the type to be satisfied by a femal...
48.2K 1.8K 21
❛𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠?!❜ ↳in which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
34.3K 1.1K 38
# in which a girl coincidentally met a delinquent and fell in love ーa baji keisuke fanfiction baji x fem!oc hhcnma, august 2021 i do not own tokyo re...
155K 6.5K 52
Before you read, just wanna say. MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT A MANGA READER I don't own Tokyo Revengers but Manchiro/Maria.Tokyo Revengers belongs...