I rely on kryptonite infrastr...

pttcch

I just practiced the infrastructure game The infrastructure mad girl who reached the full level was suddenly... Еще

Intro
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 195

Chapter 1 - 10

1.4K 24 4
pttcch

ʚChapter 1

    ==========================================================================================================================================================================================

    _

    Her name is Lianyun.

    Five minutes ago, she was still an A Zhai immersed in the infrastructure farming game. She had just practiced the infrastructure farming skills to the full level, the buildings and farmland occupied the entire map, and the task list was completely empty.

    Before she had time to stand up and cheer, she opened her eyes and found herself in a desert.

    There was a cluster of buildings in the distance, which was obscured by wind and sand, making it difficult to see clearly.

    Lian Yun froze in place, subconsciously narrowed his eyes and stretched out his hands to block his eyes, but he didn't feel the oncoming sand and gravel.

    The yellow sand all over the sky is close at hand, but when it blows in front of it, it actively bypasses itself.

    This is……?

    It was only then that Lian Yun realized that the surface of his hands was covered with a layer of silver-white shimmer, which was protecting her from all slight injuries.

    This familiar attribute reminded her of something, she suddenly lowered her head, and sure enough, she saw herself wearing a beige robe that reached to her ankles.

    The wide skirt blown by the wind, the cuffs and the belt are embroidered with a heavy historical sense of golden rice ear pattern, which is her own handwriting - [Goddess' Holy Clothes].

    This set of equipment is not only the first top-level clothing she has created, but the pattern is also drawn by her and imported into the game.

    What's more worth mentioning is its attribute - [Defense +999]

    Lianyun is a senior infrastructure madman. The initial game player is a life player profession. Fighting monsters depends entirely on the warrior npc, and he never does it himself.

    Filling up the defense is only to avoid being beaten to death by monsters when collecting in the wild.

    Lianyun also integrated top-level gemstones into the equipment, so that he could exude a "holy light"-like existence.

    The moment before she cleared the game, she specially put on this suit to welcome the joy of clearing the level.

    "This dream is too real..."

    Lian Yun was in a daze when suddenly there was an earth-shattering roar from behind.

    The sound was like a rat's cry amplified several times, with a strong penetrating power, which made Lian Yun frowned and covered his ears tightly.

    This voice...is a flying gerbil!

    Absolutely.

    She will never admit to this call!

    The initial scene of the game is the desert map. Lianyun, as a top player who does not look at the strategy and relies on his own groping, just started to look for building materials and seeds outside the town, but was chased and killed by a group of lv.5 flying gerbils. Second-rate.

    Lian Yun's face darkened.

    Flying gerbils are large and extremely fast.

    Right now she is unarmed and does not have a warrior NPC. Although the equipment she wears has high defense, but...

    Lian Yun looked around, and the unfamiliar and familiar scene always gave her a sense of foreboding.

    Just as she was thinking, the sound of the flying gerbil was getting closer, and the sand under her feet began to vibrate more and more.

    She didn't dare to think any more, raised her head to determine the direction, and started running towards the looming building between the yellow sand.

    With the gradual approach, a deserted town gradually became clear in front of my eyes.

    The town is located in a desert where not a single blade of grass grows, and the streets and dilapidated buildings of the town are covered with yellow sand. Looking at the past, there is only a tragic and gloomy dark yellow.

    A crumbling low wooden fence surrounded the town, swaying dangerously with the shaking of the ground, as if it would fall down at any moment.

    So unreliable!

    Lian Yun took a quick glance, did not dare to stop, and continued to run along the widest road in front of him.

    I don’t know how long it has been since no one lived in this small town. The weathered fabrics buried in sand on the street, the dusty goblets on the dilapidated wine cabinets in the tavern, and the wind and rain in the center The small church that still does not conceal the glory of the old days... shows that this town was once prosperous.

    Lianyun was distracted to pay attention to the situation on both sides of the road. When he looked up, he suddenly found an altar in the center not far away, and his eyes lit up.

    In the game, the altar is the core. As long as she binds the "altar" as the lord, it will automatically release a shield to cover the entire town.

    The small town can be protected by the novice defense mechanism of the game for one year, automatically shielding from monsters, and isolating wind and sand.

    If this place is really the same as the game she played...

    The earthquake that came from a distance became more and more intense, silently urging Lianyun to step up his pace.

    Almost at the moment when the flying gerbil was about to reach the outer perimeter of the town, Lianyun jumped forward, stretched out his hand hard, and touched the altar.

    At the same time, a powerful airflow blasted from the center of the altar, bloomed high in the sky and scattered in all directions, released over the small town, covering it with a layer of protection.

    Not far from the town, about five huge flying gerbils emerged from the yellow sand, revealing half of their bodies. Their brown fur almost blended with the sand, their scarlet eyeballs protruded outward, and there was a black spot in the center of the eyeball. , kept turning.

    In their eyes, the small town just now has disappeared, and all they can see is a piece of yellow sand.

    The flying gerbil raised its nose and sniffed around, screamed a few times irritably, dug through the sand and burrowed back into the ground.

    Lian Yun broke out in a cold sweat, leaning on the altar and lying on the ground gasping for breath, full of joy for the rest of his life after the catastrophe.

    Various possibilities flashed through her mind, but she still couldn't convince herself that this was just a dream.

    How can a dream be so realistic?

    [Congratulations to the player for binding the altar and becoming the lord of the town, please name the town——]

    A mechanical sound ticked, and a familiar light screen panel suddenly appeared in front of Lian Yun.

    Lian Yun opened his eyes wide and reached out to touch it, but the object was like air, allowing Lian Yun's hand to pass through.

    This is the splash screen of the game!

    Did she really enter the game?

    "Damn it!"

    [Ding—the recognition is successful, please confirm again whether to name it "Damn town". 】

    "No, no!" Lian Yun quickly waved his hands.

    [Ding——The change is successful, congratulations to the player for establishing "Boobu Town". ]

    ? ? ?

    "Cancel! No! I refuse!" Lian Yun was furious.

    However, four golden "Boobu Towns" slowly appeared in front of Lianyun, and she even rolled her eyes playfully.

    Lianyun: ...you think you are very humorous. jpg

    Following the success of the naming of the town, familiar signs jumped out one by one—

    【lv.1】—flying to the top of Lianyun. [Backpack], [Skills], [Tasks], [Map] - flew to the lower right corner.

    Lian Yun squinted his eyes to identify carefully, and found that above his head, below [lv.1], there was an unfamiliar blue bar with a line of small characters on it: [Physical Strength

    (8/10)]

    A new setting out of the game. Certainly.

    A shudder came from Lianyun's spine. What would happen if he was trapped by a flying gerbil just now and his physical strength went to zero?

    She didn't dare to think about it.

    The girl's face turned serious, and she came back to her senses, first of all, she quickly clicked on the map.

    With a sound of "唰——", accompanied by a gleam of light, a very textured brown sheepskin roll was gradually spread out in her hands.

    In the center of the large blank area, there is a small area filled with faint gold that is looming.

    Lian Yun understood, and made a zoom-in gesture with two fingers, and the area gradually expanded.

    The four golden "Boobu Town" fonts gradually enlarged, and Lianyun also saw the whole town surrounded by thin golden lines.

    Lian Yun's eyes moved to the surroundings of the town, and saw a few small red dots gradually disappearing.

    They really are gone.

    Lianyun closed his eyes tiredly, and then exhaled as if relieved from a heavy burden.

    The chasing after me with the flying gerbil just now made her realize the real situation now, and she had to accept this fact.

    She brought the game with her to this world where she didn't know if it belonged to the game or not.

    Lianyun tried to open the backpack and skills with the mood of giving it a try, but it turned out to be blank!

    And the character level that she had finally mastered - Lian Yun glanced at the [lv.

    Lian Yun tried to calm down.

    It's okay, at least the situation won't get worse...

    [Ding——]

    ... right?

    【Lord Hello! Welcome to this continent! Here you can see magnificent deserts, vast seas, mysterious forests, and bustling towns. But hundreds of years ago, a mysterious force invaded the mainland, bringing magic and monsters, threatening and oppressing several races on the mainland...] [Please use your wisdom and

    experience to spread your hard work and sweat all over the world A beautiful continent, let the races build a peaceful future together, let the brilliance of magic dispel the surrounding darkness...]

    Lian Yun: "...to the point."

    [Please lead your people and believers to build a small town together , save the world! ]

    [Game settings permission has been opened. 】

    【The ultimate mission has been released: save the world】

    Lian Yun, who had just narrowly escaped death and said there was nothing he could not accept:...

    "You want me to die." Lian Yun smiled.

    "I can't take this job." Lian Yun's eyelids twitched wildly.

    Not to mention where her so-called "people and believers" are.

    Who the hell thinks she's capable of such ghostly tasks as saving the world and quelling racial chaos? !

    [Ding——]

    [This is the ultimate task, you cannot refuse it, the system has automatically accepted the task for you. ]

    ?

    "Then since you choose to torture me to the end, I can also choose to lie flat."

    Lian Yun wiped his face, changed a comfortable position and leaned against the altar, arms crossed chest, like an old monk sitting still.

    Games belong to games, just because she loves liver games doesn't mean she's willing to fumble around in this shitty place where her life is in danger at any time.

    ...

    [The lord character has been bound, and he cannot return to the original world until the ultimate mission is completed! Lord, please act as soon as possible~]

    Lian Yun sneered: "It's useless to be cute. Since you can't send me back, don't you have to show some sincerity?"

    After

    a long ten-minute stalemate, the mechanical sound sounded again.

    [Your full-level skills have been updated. ]

    Lian Yun: "...I want to think about it."

    [Your gold coins have arrived. ]

    Lianyun opened his backpack, and was dazzled by a long string of glittering gold coins in the lower right corner.

    "But..."

    [Your backpack has been updated. 】

    A page of necessities was refreshed in the backpack. One grid x 99 [medicine bottle] [blood bottle] took up half a page, and then there were some strange synthetic materials.

    ... Or just make do with it?

    Lianyun tried his best to brace himself.

    After all, she was so reckless just now, she believed that if the system had a way, it would have sent her back long ago.

    This is probably the biggest concession of the system.

    Her only hope now is to complete the task as soon as possible and return to the original world as soon as possible.

    Lian Yun tried to pick it up, and in the blink of an eye a gold coin landed in his hand, which was exceptionally smooth.

    She looked at the long string of gold coins in the lower right corner, and then at the desolation around her.

    ...For the first time, I felt the sadness of being so poor that only money is left.

    Lianyun then clicked on [Skill], and finally got a little relief.

    [Fishing], [Farming], and [Building] are all at the full level of the tenth level.

    Lian Yun just wanted to complain about these things, she already had them, and suddenly found that each skill was followed by five "[???]" unactivated skill names.

    Even the 【Attack】, which she could not unlock due to the restrictions of her life mode, was now lit up.

    Lianyun is very satisfied with this.

    [Ding——]

    A new task popped up.

    [New task: build a store]

    [Task reward: Corresponding reward x 1, benefit activation: daily random lucky bag x 1]

    Lian Yun raised his eyebrows.

    shop?

    She remembered that some items would be randomly refreshed in the store in the game every day, from as small as a green onion to as large as a piece of advanced equipment. As a lord, she was limited to one purchase per day. There are countless gold coins in Lianyun's backpack, but without a store, she can't buy anything.

    Lianyun thought for a moment and clicked on the map.

    A gleam of light flashed, and a brown parchment scroll gradually unfolded in her hands.

    Lian Yun was much calmer than before, and then he settled down to observe the town.

    The town is roughly in the shape of a hexagon, with the altar as the center, and the arrangement of streets diverges outward like the sun.

    It can be seen that this small town was once divided into areas very neatly.

    Rows of unlit gray buildings are clearly displayed in the east and north of the map, with residential and commercial areas marked on them, and [residential], [tavern], [mill], etc. on the top of each block of different sizes. In the south is a large open space without marking.

    And a yellow question mark above the store has been marked prominently.

    There are only two or three shops away from the altar, more than 100 meters away, and Lianyun will arrive soon.

    [Arrive at the designated place, reward "toolbox" x 1, "material pack" x 1 has been distributed. 】

    Obviously, this is what will be used next.

    Lian Yun's face was calm and calm.

    She is good at tasks.

    The upper part of the store's wooden door was gone, and the lower part was shaking back and forth with the wind.

    As soon as she stepped into the room, she heard the floor creak.

    Lianyun was so frightened that he froze immediately, and it took a long time before he dared to move tentatively.

    ——It’s not broken, that’s okay.

    The store is not big, and there is a half-height wide wooden shelf in the innermost part. It will not fall apart, but if a piece of wood is rotten, it may be the place where the items are refreshed.

    Lian Yun stepped on the creaking wooden floor and turned around again. Currently, the broken windows, doors, floors and the roof above his head are mainly damaged.

    "Okay, let's start."

    Building houses is her forte!

    Lian Yun muttered and rolled up his sleeves, and ordered the material package.

    Hearing a "boom", Lianyun looked over and saw a pile of wood on the open space in front of the store, a bucket of paint next to it, and a small box containing consumables such as nails.

    Then Lianyun took out the toolbox and put it on the ground, expecting it to automatically play a repairing role like in the game.

    ...

    nothing happened.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Please accept the next book in advance!

    "Survival Game Shouldn't Be Played Like This"

    Lin Li has a small hobby of farming, but she just came down from the mountain to inherit the inheritance, just like her own house, as poor as her own.

    She decided to fill the room.

    It's a pity that before her first month's salary arrived, the zombie virus suddenly broke out.

    The neighborhood is full of walking dead, and the corridors are pitch black.

    Survivor's mobile phone interface lights up——welcome to the [Community Survival Guide] game section, you can get points for participating in the game and exchange them for survival supplies!

    I wish you a happy game and a smooth life!

    She silently counted the only supplies she had left: three buckets of water, a bag of instant noodles...

    Lin Li: ... When will the game start?

    ·

    "Congratulations to the residents for successfully surviving for three days."

    Finally, the man survived the first instance by overcoming obstacles and crawling under the hands of the NPC. Open it."

    With hope, he walked upstairs cautiously, hoping to exchange a bottle of water with the upstairs neighbor.

    The moment he looked up, he was stunned—there were more than a dozen barrels of mineral water piled up at the stairway, flour and rice piled high together, and a girl inside the door was cooking a steaming hot pot while wiping a knife with a blank expression.

    The man opened the app with trembling hands, and saw the same photo as the girl in the announcement, and a line of red letters below - this player has repeatedly robbed dungeons and NPC items, and has been blacklisted by multiple dungeons, please be careful!

    The girl raised her eyes: "Would you like some food?"

    ...Should he be afraid first or swallow his saliva first? No matter, hug your thigh first! !

    This article is also known as "She who loves farming can only make a living by playing survival games" "

    I just use game resources rationally why are they afraid of me"

    Lin Li: Although I raided copies and robbed NPCs, I knew I was a good player.

    Edible guide:

    1. There are survival, escape, and terror in the dungeons, and the common denominator is survival.

    2. The male protagonist has a high probability of appearing in the middle and late stages (not in the copywriting).

ʚchapter 2

    ===========================================================================================================================================================================

    _

    Lianyun sighed, and squatted down again to study it, and found that there was a row of small words on the toolbox:

    [Toolbox: contains wooden ladder, stone hammer, saw, stone axe, and stone knife. 】

    Lian Yun unbuttoned the toolbox, and there were items neatly arranged inside.

    Lian Yun blinked.

    She clicked on the skill again, and found that a skill behind [Build] had been unlocked: [Indestructible (triggered): The house that the lord participated in repairing/building was given an "indestructible" buff (which can resist natural and malicious man-made infringement). ]

    Oh, new move get!

    Lian Yun twitched the corner of his mouth.

    So she didn't have to look at the moon when she went to bed tonight, so she had to make enough food and clothing herself.

    Lianyun stepped on the wooden ladder and climbed up to the roof of the store, facing the midday sun, trembling with every step.

    Put the planks in place, fix the four corners with nails, and fill in any gaps.

    The amazing thing is that although Lianyun doesn't understand much, he seems to have already been familiar with the process in his mind, and the work in his hands is extraordinarily smooth.

    Until the sky was getting dark, Lianyun stopped the movements of his hands, looked at the obvious patches here and there, and fell silent.

    This is the first time she has done it herself, although she knows that the one built at the full level must be very solid.

    But it's not just ugly.

    "Maybe it will be better with new paint tomorrow..." Lian Yun's face remained unchanged.

    Out of sight, out of sight, Lian Yun made a decisive decision to climb down the wooden ladder.

    The sun was about to set, and only the faint light on Lianyun illuminated a small area around him.

    The night in the desert is extremely cold. The afterglow of the setting sun sprinkles the dark clouds through the sky and falls on the lonely and dilapidated houses of different heights.

    Lianyun stood in front of the store, looking around, only the yellow sand and old houses, everywhere exuding the desolation of the sunset and the old, without the slightest popularity.

    For the first time, she felt the loneliness and bewilderment of being alone in another world.

    The cool evening breeze blew over his skin, Lianyun rubbed his arms, looking a little lonely.

    Now I can only make do under the dilapidated roof.

    And her bedroom, her big bed, duvet, air conditioner... and the unfinished mousse cake in the refrigerator last night.

    Everything seems to be just now, and it seems so far away.

    Lianyun's stomach suddenly gurgled, and Lianyun blinked quickly, covering the water that was about to fall, and raised his head to look at 【Physical Strength】.

    Lianyun felt hungry for the first time, and the physical strength above his head was fixed at [5/10].

    So the physical work in the afternoon consumed her 3 points of stamina.

    I don't know if her full level of construction has reduced consumption.

    She opened her backpack and fixed her eyes on the [Big Blood Bottle] and [Small Blood Bottle].

    These two things are enough, occupying four ×99 items, so they must be useful.

    People who are hungry to a certain level will die, and blood bottles add life to people.

    For an equivalent exchange, can the blood bottle replenish physical strength?

    Say it and try it.

    Without further ado, Lianyun clicked [Small Blood Bottle], and a crystal clear round-bottomed glass bottle with a cork appeared in his hand instantly.

    She pulled out the cork and swirled the bright red smooth liquid in the bottle.

    No special smell, hanging cup, good blood.

    There was only one sip in the bottle, and Lian Yun licked his lips after gulping it down, as if he had tasted a hint of sweetness.

    After she recalled it, she also noticed that her hunger had weakened significantly.

    Looking up again, the physical value has become [10/10].

    The blood bottle temporarily solved the problem of not being starved to death. Although there is still a sense of hunger, it will not die.

    But relying on drinking blood bottles to replenish physical strength is not a long-term solution.

    Since this small town is uniquely located in the desert, it shows that it was once self-sufficient, and a large open space in the southwest can be fully utilized and re-cultivated.

    Fortunately, her blood bottles were enough for her to find a way.

    Lian Yun sat down slowly leaning against the door frame of the store, and fell into deep thought again.

    The first task is completed so slowly, when will I be able to go home?

    Even if she has game equipment and skills, even if she doesn't have to worry about resources right now, but if she is alone all the time...

    can this kind of life really go on?

    Although she really loves infrastructure.

    Lianyun bent his legs, slowly leaned his head on his knees, tried to shrink himself into a ball, and sighed faintly.

    ...I hope that the real infrastructure game will not be boring.

    As if echoing her mood, the edge of the [Map] icon suddenly began to flash red crazily.

    Lian Yun's expression froze, and he quickly stood up from the ground.

    Click on the [Map], and see a small red dot slowly moving on a road leading to the altar.

    She has bound the altar, and it stands to reason that nearby monsters cannot enter the territory of the town.

    So this intruder... is a human? Or another race?

    The dots of several flying gerbils were still only light red, but now this one is a dazzling bright red.

    very dangerous.

    Lian Yun's expression gradually became dignified.

    ...

    Among the yellow sand all over the sky, I saw a figure holding a broken knife and trailing blood behind him, walking heavily and slowly towards the small town.

    The man seemed to have just been killed from hell, his body was soaked in blood, and the original color of his knotted and stagnant hair could hardly be seen clearly.

    One of his eyes was tightly closed, and dark red blood was pouring out unstoppably, and dark red was seeping in many places on his face, as if he would collapse at any time due to excessive blood loss.

    Looking down, his arms were wrapped with blood-soaked and sand-stained cloth strips. I don't know how long he walked and how many times he experienced fierce battles. The clothes on his body can only barely cover his body.

    There are purple and red strangle marks on the neck, and it can be vaguely seen that the cloak was once worn, but now only the torn material remains.

    His left leg was severely scratched by something, and the cloth and flesh were torn off together, dripping with blood, exposing horrific white bones.

    "What is he dragging..." Lian Yun frowned and murmured.

    Are you a human?

    After Lian Yun squinted his eyes to try to identify it, he couldn't help but gasped.

    The upper body, which was tied around the man's waist and dragged for an unknown distance, obviously had a human-like skinny spine, but only a thin layer of waxy-yellow skin-like substance was tightly attached to the bone.

    The head of this thing was cut off, the blood was almost drained, and the place where the blood was congealed was covered with sand, and it was dragged for an unknown amount of time.

    Just a section of torso does not make it possible to tell whether this is a human being or not.

    But even so, it was already the largest horror movie Lian Yun had ever seen since he was born.

    "It's not a person." Suppressing his nausea and watching for a while, Lian Yun finally recognized it.

    This is the "Bone Gorilla", a humanoid monster with initial IQ, quick movements, and rarely acts alone.

    Therefore, it is very likely that he escaped from the siege of several skeleton gorilla.

    This man hung this torso around his waist to frighten other bone apes and monsters with intelligence.

    Lian Yun frowned, not sure if he should save such a dangerous person.

    Originally, at this time, having an extra helper would definitely be of great help, not to mention that this person looks very strong, but this person's situation...for the time being, regardless of whether the other party's situation

    can be used by Lianyun, just because this person is covered in With such a murderous intent, Lianyun's own safety might not be guaranteed after saving the person.

    And the man didn't know when, he had already stopped not far from the altar.

    Lian Yun stared at him closely, and saw the man slowly raised his head, revealing his other intact eye.

    This blue eye was crystal clear, revealing a silence that didn't match his chilling aura.

    With such eyes, it is difficult for people to feel a sense of crisis, but Lianyun does not dare to take it lightly.

    After all, it is very human who can kill a bone gorilla.

    Lian Yun silently stared at that eye, flashing through the numbness and exhaustion after many fights day and night, Lian Yun looked at it, and suddenly felt a pause in his heart.

    She could see that the man had reached his limit.

    If she wanted to save him, she wasn't sure if this person was worth it; but if she wanted to restrain him, she couldn't take advantage of him like this.

    However, in the next second, his body couldn't support it and began to shake.

    The man held his breath, raised his head with effort, and his eyes fell on the altar in front of him, his eyes were surprisingly firm.

    Lian Yun couldn't help but took a few steps forward.

    The man sensed her presence almost at the same time, turned his head and cast his gaze at Lianyun.

    The moment he saw Lianyun, the momentary confusion in the man's eyes turned into an indescribable light.

    "You..." The man opened his mouth, and he could only spit out a single syllable from his dry throat.

    Lian Yun didn't think much about it, and could only be a little more vigilant at the moment, and walked over bravely under his strange gaze, brainstorming and thinking about how to deceive people first before talking.

    The man watched Lianyun slowly approaching, and the light in his blue eyes became brighter and brighter. When she walked a few meters in front of him, the man suddenly knelt down on one knee.

    With the last of his strength, he pierced the broken knife in his hand into the gap in the ground for temporary support.

    "My God, you are finally here." The man's voice was hoarse and extremely pious.

    He raised his injured left arm and placed it on his right chest, slowly completing the highest level of salutation.

    Lian Yun watched the man lower his head, and even though he couldn't see his gaze, he could still feel the undoubted sincerity of his whole body when he spoke.

    Lian Yun paused.

    "Are you...talking to me?"

ʚChapter 3

    ==================

    [Ding——to obtain the belief of the first warrior as a "god", do you accept it? ]

    Lianyun was stunned for a long time before realizing that the "god" in the man's mouth refers to himself.

    Lianyun subconsciously lowered his head and took a look at himself, what did he look like?

    Isn't it just dressed in a more classical style, a bit more mythical, and it also comes with a special effect of holy light...

    Hey, it does look a bit like it?

    In the next second, the man was exhausted and fell to the side.

    Lian Yun quickly caught him, and at the same time, the system issued a notification sound again:

    [Congratulations to the player, accepting the first warrior, do you want to check the warrior information? ]

    "Not checking for now." Lian Yun didn't expect the man who looked like he was about to fall when the wind blows to be so heavy, so he didn't have time to think about it now. The building - shop to walk.

    On the way, she rummaged through her backpack and regretted that she had never collected furniture, so she had to take out a piece of fur material and spread it on the floor of the shop. Fortunately, the fur did its job well and was as soft and warm to the touch as a mattress.

    Lian Yun put the man down on the soft fur, the fur was big enough, Lian Yun folded half of it to cover him.

    Only then did she realize that there were two more lines of characters on the man's head than before:     [

    Lanna-Lv     . [Big blood bottle], opened the man's mouth and poured it down for him.     The injury is like this, and it needs a lot of mending.     The man in the coma was also very obedient, and swallowed the red liquid in Lianyun's hand. After he drank it all, Lianyun threw the bottle aside and took out another bottle to continue drinking.

    He didn't stop until Lanna's physical strength above his head became [50/150].

    Lian Yun held his chin and thought for a while, then moved his eyes to the [big medicine bottle] and [small medicine bottle]. Like the blood bottle, there was no explanation. She pursed her lips, raised her hand and clicked [Small Medicine Bottle], a bottle exactly like the blood bottle appeared in her hand, the only difference was that the liquid inside turned blue like a jewel.

    Lianyun pulled out the cork, looked at the man blankly for a few seconds, and decided to continue pouring him down.

    "Cough!" The man choked when he swallowed the last mouthful, closed his eyes and frowned and coughed, his chest heaving violently.

    Lian Yun put away the bottle guiltily, and stretched out his hand to help him smooth the air, but the outstretched hand stopped in mid-air.

    A scratch on the man's chest is visibly healing from the inside.

    Muscles and blood vessels reorganized rapidly, and no sci-fi movie she had seen was more shocking than this live broadcast.

    The ups and downs of the man's chest became more and more gentle, and the healing was slower and slower.

    Lianyun quickly calmed down, took advantage of the effect of the medicine to carefully check it up and down, and came to the conclusion: the medicine bottle has a systemic healing effect on the wound, and the healing degree of a [small medicine bottle] is almost 1/5. The wound that exposed the white bones has also healed to the point where the bones are no longer visible.

    It's just that I don't know if the wound will heal completely if I take enough vials.

    But now is not the time to explore this.

    Lian Yun's eyes darkened, and he put away the medicine bottle calmly.

    I seem to have a lot of cheats inadvertently, but I have to hide them well, in case someone finds out...

    Lian Yun calmed down and looked at the man again.

    At present, his wound is healing to this extent. The bleeding was stopped, and the possibility of the wound collapsing and festering was temporarily avoided, and it was not to the extent that he could bite back when he woke up.

    For the rest, wait for the man to wake up and get along with him to see if this man is worth saving.

    Lianyun has been busy all afternoon today, and he is in a hurry to save others. Seeing that his breathing is calm and that he is basically alive, he is also relieved, and his upper eyelids are drooping. Thinking that the man would not wake up for a while, he leaned aside and took a nap.

    The first ray of sunlight in the morning shined on the girl's face through the window, the girl's slightly closed eyes suddenly opened, she rubbed her head and blinked blankly.

    over slept!

    people! ?

    Only a little stagnant blood remained on the fur, but the person disappeared.

    Lian Yun hurriedly got up from the ground, and almost stepped on his skirt in a panic, only then noticed that the floor was wiped clean, raised his head, and the shelves and display stands were also cleaned spotlessly.

    Lianyun walked out of the store in a daze, and found a wooden basin in front of the store, with a rag on the side of the basin.

    I smelled a slight smell of paint inadvertently, and when I turned around, a brand new store stood in front of me.

    "What's the situation?!" Lian Yun stepped back strategically, unable to believe his eyes.

    The walls and wooden roofs of the store are painted evenly and neatly, as white as snow, especially eye-catching in the gray-yellow buildings.

    Could it be that Miss Tian Luo cleaned the house for her while she was asleep?

    ... No, she didn't have snails, and she only picked up a man yesterday, and he was still half dead...

    A man?

    Lian Yunfang came back to his senses, and quickly clicked on the map, only to find that yesterday's little red dot had turned into a little green dot. With a light touch, the small green dot shows that [Lanna] is on the other side of the town.

    Lianyun waited for a long time before seeing him turning the corner of the street and showing up.

    Lanna should have taken care of himself, his whole body is much refreshed, the original blood stains have been washed away, and the original golden hair is also exposed.

    Finally, I have a personality.

    At this time, he was carrying a wooden bucket full of water, and was moving slowly with a limp.

    What is this man running around?

    Lian Yun couldn't help frowning.

    She just rescued him yesterday, and today he is running around.

    Seeing Lian Yun standing there, Lan Na hastily quickened his pace. The ups and downs of his steps made Lian Yun tremble with fear, fearing that the wound on his body would burst open in a second.

    The man came not far from Lianyun, and gently put down the bucket. Only then did Lianyun discover the water in the bucket, but he didn't spill any water.

    His other eye was no longer bleeding, but it still wouldn't open. At this moment, avoiding Lian Yun's sight, he lowered his head towards her, his voice was low but not as hoarse as yesterday, and unexpectedly sweet: "You are awake, my lord." "

    Lanna, where have you been?" Lian Yun Feeling strange is strange, suddenly speaking in front of a man who is a head taller than himself, he still has no confidence, and he rubs his sleeves with his hands behind his back to relieve the tension.

    She noticed his address, but didn't correct it deliberately. After all, the warrior NPC in the game also called her Lord Lord.

    As for the title of God yesterday, she had long since forgotten it, thinking that Lanna was too injured and blurted it out in a moment of confusion.

    Lanna was not surprised that Lianyun knew his name, but naturally put his left hand on his right chest and saluted respectfully. "I woke up and found that the wounds on my body were almost healed. You were still resting. I walked around the town and found a well in the west." "I found

    this empty barrel in an abandoned house and beat it. water, and wiped the floor of the house several times.”

    “Then painted the outer wall, finished the door, and the windows will be finished soon, but I didn’t assemble them for fear of disturbing your rest.”

    Lian Yun followed along He looked aside, and a door and window lay quietly on the ground not far away.

    Lianyun suddenly choked up.

    This made it impossible for her to say those words of blame.

    The man named Lanna was so diligent in helping her with the task of painting and making wooden doors that he even limped to the west well to fetch water to clean the floor, regardless of the freshly healed wound.

    Lian Yun looked into the man's clear eyes, his lips trembled, could it be...

    "Are you also an infrastructure madman?!" The eagerness in Lian Yun's eyes was beyond words.

    Lanna was slightly stunned when he heard the words, and then met Shang Lianyun's gaze, noticing the excitement of the other party. Although he didn't understand what it meant, he subconsciously nodded and said respectfully: "My lord..." "Don't be so polite, call me big

    brother Well, we will be brothers from now on!" Lian Yun took a few steps towards him excitedly, his eyes filled with anticipation, "Let's build a town together, and in the future, when the eldest brother eats a meal, you will have a bowl brush... Anyway, you will be indispensable. The good is right!"

    It's hard to find a soulmate in life, let alone in another world!

    The other party is still so diligent and selfless when she doesn't ask for anything, and contributes to the small town. What else can it be if it is not the same kind?

    This spirit is so admirable.

    However, Lanna resolutely rejected Lianyun's proposal to call him a brother.

    He shook his head lightly, and looked at Lian Yun with serious eyes: "This is against the rules, my lord."

    My lord is not to be offended.

    But he already roughly understood what Lian Yun meant.

    His god is keen to build.

    It was easy for Lanner to understand the truth—God wanted this town to be full of life again.

    But this is God's will. And he is protected by the gods, and he will definitely do his best to fulfill the wishes of the gods.

    What's more, this is the place where God descended, so it must be different.

    So Lan Na saluted again, and said very piously, "I will try my best to fulfill your wish." "

    Is that so..." Lian Yun pursed his lips lightly, his expression unclear.

    So he did this not because he loved infrastructure, but because he obeyed the lord.

    Lian Yun didn't say anything else, and raised his hand to pat him on the shoulder with a full face of understanding, "It's okay, you don't have to force yourself to like it..." "

    Anyway, if you don't like it, you have to do it." Lian Yun smiled and took out a bottle of [small medicine bottle] ], and handed it to Lanna.

    Lanna looked at the medicine bottle flattered, at a loss, "My lord..." "

    Drink it, it will heal your injury. Only when you recover from your injury can you work for me better." Lianyun looked calm and did not oppress the injured at all. shame.

    Lanna took it with both hands, his blue eyes gleamed with water, he pulled out the cork obediently, and drank it all in one gulp.

    Then he felt itchy, and watched his wound slowly heal with his eyes wide open, his voice couldn't help trembling: "My lord... this is very precious." The

    healing potions in the capital are specially provided by nobles, and the more effective the medicine, the more expensive it is. Gao, he has also used many healing potions with good medicinal effects, but he has never encountered such an immediate effect.

    Lanna also couldn't imagine what kind of sensation this bottle of medicine would cause if it was put on the market.

    Lian Yun smiled at him, although she is not short of these bottles of medicine, but this does not prevent her from admiring those who know the goods.

    "I believe you are worth it." Lian Yun said, raising his eyebrows at him, with hints beyond words.

    Trust from God!

    Lanna lowered his head instantly, hiding the moving look in his eyes, and said in a low voice, "I will, my lord."

    After saying that, he walked towards the semi-finished doors and windows and continued to work.

    Lian Yun moved a chair, sat and watched him take the medicine bottle and was only surprised for a while before continuing to work, secretly thinking that Lanna was very adaptable.

    Who can kill a bone-killing orangutan and has strong willpower and adaptability?

    Lianyun suddenly thought of the system prompt when he rescued him yesterday, and clicked on his information:

    Name: Lanna lv.15 unprofessional

    Race: Unknown

    Skill: Attack lv.4

    Lian Yunben thought he was human just like herself, but she has already accepted the setting of this continent, so she is not too surprised by it.

    The skill is a ten-level system. Level 4 combat skills are more than enough to deal with gerbils, but it is a leapfrog challenge to kill the bone gorilla.

    So...

    Lian Yun squinted his eyes at the man, capable, loyal and hard-working, it seems that she really picked up a treasure.

    After taking the medicine bottle, Lanna was meticulous in his work. After taking the medicine bottle, the wound healed better, and his movements were more agile and fast, and the doors and windows were quickly made.

    Because the buildings Lianyun participated in can get the "indestructible" buff, she deliberately gave Lanna a handle when assembling the doors and windows.

    [Ding——Congratulations to the player for completing the task and getting the corresponding reward: a magical plant seed, which may appear: towering giant tree (quality: medium), piranha (top class), flame grass (top class) and rare species, whether draw? 】

    【Congratulations to the player for getting the chance to draw a daily lucky bag. Do you want to use today's chance immediately? 】

    Lian Yun was attracted by the corresponding reward. Whether it's piranha or flame grass, just hearing the name makes you feel safe!

    After a flash of white light, a small black round seed lay quietly in the palm of her hand.

    [Congratulations to the player for obtaining - species: unknown. Quality: Excellent. Function: Provide convenience]

    Lian Yun fell silent in the face of "unknown species" and a short function description. After thinking about it, the piranha is still only high-quality, no matter how poor the quality of this excellent flower is, it will not be so bad, right?

    Lian Yun looked around. The town was once buried by yellow sand, but now the protective cover has popped up, and it only isolates some wind and sand. Without the burial of yellow sand, the blue-yellow stone bricks look even more bleak.

    So bald, any plant is fine.

    Putting the seeds into the backpack, Lianyun took a deep breath and decided to draw the lucky bag later.

    [Ding]

    [New task: Kill the flying gerbil × 1]

    [Task reward: Random weapon × 1]

ʚChapter 4

    =================

    Lianyun immediately noticed that the level above his head began to change, and the progress bar moved forward until it reached the top and then returned to zero.

    Finally, the number changes to [Lv.2].

    And the upper limit of physical strength has also become 20.

    Upgraded!

    Lianyun's eyes lit up, it seemed that this task was quite valuable.

    Lian Yun chose to accept the new task without hesitation, and cast his sights on Lanna at the same time.

    This mission was tailor-made for Lanna.

    Now his attack power is zero, and he can't carry his hands on his shoulders, so he can only pin his hopes on Lanna.

    Lan Na noticed Lian Yun's gaze, stepped forward obediently, and leaned slightly towards her.

    "My lord."

    "Lanna." Lian Yun smiled.

    "How is your recovery?"

    After drinking the small medicine bottle, Lanna's injuries have initially recovered, leaving only some particularly serious wounds.

    Lian Yun glanced up and down, and then handed him a [big medicine bottle] and a few [big blood bottles] without hesitation.

    Although Lanna's current attack level can easily kill flying gerbils, after all, he has just recovered, so it's better to replenish his physical strength first to be safe.

    As Lianyun's only right-hand man at present, she doesn't want Lanna to suffer any harm.

    Lanna, who took the medicine, was no longer as surprised as he was at first, and drank the bottle obediently without saying a word, and put the bottle safely against the wall.

    Lanna, who was full of blood, was radiant, obviously in full condition, and her eyes looking at Lianyun were also star-studded.

    With the usual respect, he issued a notification sound for the completion of charging: "My lord, I can do more things."

    Lian Yun smiled even more: "Do you believe me?"

    "Without a doubt."

    Lian Yun was very satisfied with the answer.

    Although she never knew where this man's mysterious belief in her came from, she seemed to be able to feel his sincere and firm belief from the moment he appeared.

    This kind of perception is like a man's inexplicable trust in Lianyun. It doesn't know where it came from, but it is extraordinarily strong.

    Lianyun chooses to believe. This is what I need most now, and the only thing I can grasp.

    Lianyun clicked on the map, and the parchment appeared out of thin air. She noticed that the man beside her was not too surprised, and was more satisfied.

    She turned sideways and pointed to him, "You came from here yesterday, did you encounter anything on the way?"

    Lanna thought for a while: "Do you mean from the time I entered the desert to yesterday? If it is this For a while, I encountered too many things, and I need to recall them carefully."

    Lanna seemed to be silent for a moment when some bad memories were touched, but the emotion was quickly suppressed.

    But Lian Yun was keenly aware of his emotions and shook his head: "No, what I asked was yesterday before you met me."

    Lanna breathed a sigh of relief, stretched out his finger on the map and said, "Go west from here Not far away, there is a nest of flying gerbils made of sand and soil. When I passed there yesterday, it seemed that two batches of flying gerbils were fighting for territory, and they didn’t notice me.” The light fingertips landed on the

    brown sheepskin roll, The pale and slender fingers immediately caught Lian Yun's attention.

    "My lord."

    Lian Yun suddenly recovered.

    She was about to look away in embarrassment, but accidentally caught a glimpse of the light blue blood vessels on the back of the man's translucent white hand, and was taken aback for a moment.

    Lian Yun knew that if he asked about Lanna's race, the latter would most likely tell him directly. But Lianyun held back, she had no intention of probing other people's secrets too much.

    After all, she doesn't want to stay in this world all the time. One day the mission is finished and she will always go home.

    It's better not to know too much about others, lest...

    Thinking of this, Lian Yun put away the parchment without changing his face, and said to Lanna, "Come on, let's go and have a look."

    Naturally, Lanna would not refuse, and took the initiative to walk in the Yun led the way.

    Keep going along the desolate streets of the town until you see a crumbling fence in the distance, and you will know the boundary of the town.

    The two passed through the transparent protective cover, and the violent wind swept the yellow sand and rushed towards them.

    Lianyun is wearing a full-level defensive outfit and is not attacked by wind and sand. Lanna is different.

    Although Lanna had tidied himself up, he was still wearing tattered clothes. At this time, he was hit by the wind and sand, and the cloth strips were blown by the wind. It was very sad to watch.

    Lian Yun turned over the backpack, but there was no clothes in it.

    "Can you sew?" Lian Yun asked suddenly.

    Lanna was blinded by the sudden wind and sand, the wind was too loud and she couldn't hear her clearly, so she didn't dare to ask. He could only try his best to open his misty eyes, and turned his head to look at Lianyun through the vast yellow sand.

    Seeing his appearance, Lian Yun couldn't help laughing, but felt that it was not good, so he suppressed the smile on the corner of his mouth, stretched out his hand to grab his wrist and dragged him behind.

    "You, can you sew?" Lian Yun asked again.     This time Lanna heard it clearly, and nodded at an angle that Lianyun

    couldn't see, "I will.

    "

With a large piece of fur.

    Fur is an essential material for making clothes in the game. If the craftsmanship is okay, it should also be able to be made into equipment.

    Lanna didn't ask any questions, and the two fell silent, with only the constant wind in their ears.

    The wind got stronger as we walked along this road, as if there was a vent in front of us, and the soft sand under our feet made walking on it more and more unstable.

    Lianyun lost her footing and fell to the side, but the people behind her quickly pulled her back.

    Lianyun finally stopped, and couldn't help frowning, squinting his eyes in the direction of the wind.

    "How could there be such a strong wind?" She remembered that it was not like this yesterday.

    Lanna took a few steps forward calmly, and stood in front of Lianyun: "My lord, they should be fighting. Flying gerbils belong to the terroir element, and the advantage is in the desert, and the fight will inevitably affect the surrounding environment." Deep and

    powerful The voice passed through the wind and sand and drilled into Lianyun's ears. The latter nodded and got effective information.

    Although the monsters are the same as those in the game, the attribute elements are all unknown to her.

    "It seems that we won't be able to complete the task today." Lian Yun was a little frustrated.

    "Not necessarily." Lanna's voice was gentle and firm, and he explained patiently: "I passed them yesterday and they were fighting. Generally, the territory competition of flying gerbils does not take so long. There should be some accident." "But no matter what

    . Unexpectedly, looking at the wind, this struggle is almost over."

    Lian Yun understood somewhat.

    This is like the big move at the end of the battle. No matter who wins or loses, there will always be a result.

    "Flying gerbils live in groups of 3-5. This struggle will inevitably result in losses. The number of losses is within my ability." "

    If you are in a hurry, I can solve it by myself.

    " The intention was to let Lianyun go back to the small town to wait, but Lianyun had no such plan.

    With Lanna by her side, her safety is guaranteed. At the same time, she also wants to see Lanna's true strength.

    But from Lanna's words, it seems that these two groups of flying gerbils are not taken seriously. Doesn't she even need to keep a few bottles of medicine for insurance?

    As Lanner said.

    The sandstorm soon began to gradually turn small and flat, and the gravel gradually fell. After it subsided, the scene not far away gradually became clear.

    A cave that was almost hidden under the sand was revealed, and beside the cave, there were four big brown mice with wounds, half lying on the ground and panting.

    But what is surprising is that there are nearly ten flying gerbils lying all over the place, and the total number is more than what Lanner speculated.

    Lianyun turned his gaze to Lanna, who was also a little surprised and said, "I didn't expect there to be three groups." "

    Normally, when two groups of flying gerbils fight, the passing rats will deliberately avoid..."

    Lanna confirmed from afar Seeing that he was completely dead lying on the ground, he slowly approached with Lianyun.

    The four flying gerbils next to the cave were also struggling to breathe. Seeing people approaching, they had no strength to stand up and attack, and they only cared about panting in the last stage of their lives.

    Lanna's broken sword was tied to his calf by him. At this moment, he bent down and pulled out the broken sword, and bowed slightly to Lianyun: "I'm afraid it will dirty the eyes of adults." Lianyun shook her head, she knew that even if she couldn't accept it, she

    would Try to accept it.

    Lanna deliberately blocked the movement, and ended their pain with a knife in his hand.

    However, Lian Yun couldn't help turning pale at the moment the blood spattered out.

    Lanna came to the flying gerbil closest to the cave, but instead of doing it immediately, he squatted down and looked at it for a long time.

    Lianyun walked over and was about to ask him if he had discovered anything, but he was also attracted by his gaze.

    "The eyes of this flying gerbil...are they different?" Lian Yun turned his head to look at the other flying gerbils. They all had scarlet eyeballs and black pupils.

    But this one is a black eyeball, which merges with the pupil.

    are you sick?

    But looking at Lanna's dignified expression, it seems that it is not that simple.

    "I've never seen this kind, whether it's in the book or since I entered the desert, I've never seen a flying gerbil with this kind of eyeballs. It's also much bigger than other flying gerbils."

    Never seen...

    "Could it be some kind of disease?" Lian Yun guessed.

    However, Lanner still shook his head, and his tone was somewhat apologetic: "I'm sorry, my lord. I haven't read any books about their diseases."

    Lian Yun patted him on the shoulder indifferently, who is really an encyclopedia?

    Lanner still seemed sullen, though he didn't show it.

    Lian Yun once again felt that this subordinate was really competent. Just as he was about to persuade him to relax, Lan Na suddenly stood up.

    She stared blankly at Lanna taking a few steps towards the dark cave.

    The man looked a little serious, and motioned Lianyun to take a few steps back: "My lord, there is a sound in this cave..." Before the

    words fell, two cold lights flashed in the dark cave, accompanied by a hoarse scream, and a shadow followed by a voice. The momentum of thunder rushed towards Lianyun.

    This thing was so fast that Lanna didn't even have time to remind him, when the shadow hit Lianyun hard and was bounced to the ground.

    Lianyun: "..."

    Lanna: "..."

    The little white ball rolled on the ground several times, and finally stopped not far from Lianyun, shook the hair on his body, and stretched his body in a daze.

    It blinked its round black eyes, and faced Lianyun. Before it could put on a fierce posture, tears fell down.

    Lianyun asked with question marks all over his face: "...Pengcier?"

    This thing looks like a flying gerbil, but its white and black eyeballs are only as big as two palms, and its tail is only a small point. I have seen them before. The flying gerbil is quite different.

    After confirming that it would not cause any harm to Lianyun, Lanna frowned and turned around, looking at the entrance of the cave, the big flying gerbil that had just let out a sharp roar.

    Just now it was still struggling for the last time, but now it moved slowly while propping up its body. It dragged the wound on its body covered with sand grains, and even with all its strength, it could only move a short distance.

    Lanna has experienced this pain, and can't help but get out of the way.

    The little white ball glanced at Lianyun, then at the rat, but turned around and rushed to the rat, circling in a hurry.

ʚChapter 5

    ==================

    "This is its cub?" Lian Yun asked in surprise.

    "It should be." Lanna stared at Xiaobai Tuanzi for a while, and could only come to this conclusion.

    But this little thing is too strange.

    The big flying gerbil was obviously not aggressive anymore. It bent its front paws towards Lianyun, dug a hole, buried its nose in it, and stuck its tail tightly against its side.

    "This is admitting defeat." Lanna explained, "Flying gerbils have always been very hostile to humans, and usually only do this kind of action when they are against their own kind. Moreover, it is facing you, my lord." Quite

    interesting Seeing.

    Although Lanna was facing it with the broken sword in his forehand at this time, it did not concede to the obviously stronger Lanna, but instead turned to Lianyun.

    It seems to know that Lanna is obedient to Lianyun.

    The big flying gerbil raised its head, and Xiao Baituan immediately moved to its head, trying to support its heavy head.

    But the rat avoided it, stuck out its tongue and licked the little white ball reluctantly for a few times, then arched its nose and pushed it towards Lianyun.

    Lianyun has been paying attention to the rat's movements, and has been silent for a long time.

    This rat is very clever, it knows that it is dying, and there is no need to plead for itself. It did this in the hope that they would let its child go.

    Xiaobaituan blinked her round eyes, and she burst into tears in anxiety, but she didn't dare to disobey the rat's intentions.

    Lianyun pondered for a few moments, and finally said: "I will let it go."

    The rat seemed to understand Lianyun's words, but still arched the little white ball.

    "Aren't you satisfied?"

    Lanna understood the meaning of the rat, his eyes were slightly cold, and the broken sword in his hand approached a little.

    How dare a monster try to be raised by his god?

    Lanna looked at Lianyun, afraid that she would be temporarily confused by this scene.

    Fortunately, Lian Yun shook her head, she had no plans to raise monsters. Not to mention that this little thing rejects her so much now, she just came here yesterday, and she is not familiar with everything, so she might not be able to raise the cub well.

    Big Flying Gerbil seemed to understand that the two of them would not accept it, so he lowered his head silently.

    Xiaobai Tuanzi quickly moved to its side and gently rubbed against its cheek.

    Lian Yun sighed slightly, "Leave them alone, let's go."

    Lanna had no objection, and the rat wouldn't live long if it was let go.

    When the two walked back, the wind and sand had leveled off, even smaller than yesterday.

    There may be some rules to follow in the wind.

    Lianyun clicked on the task as he walked.

    【Killing Flying Gerbils: 3/1 completed, do you want to submit? ]

    Lianyun clicked "Yes", and then the progress bar of [Lv.2] above his head was half completed.

    [Successful submission, please draw the reward weapon from the lord. 】

    Three kits appeared on the light screen.

    Another card game.

    Lianyun thought for a while, then turned his head to look at Lanna beside him and said, "Left, center, and right. You choose one."

    Lianyun accurately captured Lanna's flash of curiosity, and before she could say more, Lanna He quickly gave the answer: "I choose."

    Lian Yun raised his eyebrows, and gladly accepted his own warrior who was always sensible and never asked too many questions.

    Then she clicked on the kit in the middle.

    A dazzling white light flashed, and there was an extra weapon in Lianyun's backpack.

    【Holy Sword of the Goddess: The sword from the Goddess, only those with faith can use it with ease. Attribute: Attack +100. Requirements for use: Attack > Lv.3]

    Lian Yun thought about it silently, and said that he had no attack level, and this weapon was not prepared for Lanna.

    I just don't know if Lanner can use it.

    Click the icon, the moment the holy sword appeared in his hand, Lianyun had only one thought:

    heavy! very heavy!

    The sword sank unexpectedly with her arm. Lanna's pupils shrank slightly, and he quickly stretched out his hand to grab the hilt, but the sword slipped back strangely, so the position Lanna held turned into a blade.

    Light blue blood gurgled out from the palm of the right hand, flowed through the blade, and was absorbed by the pure blade before it dripped to the ground, leaving no trace.

    Lian Yun stared blankly at the sword, then at Lan Na whose face remained unchanged, and quickly took out a small medicine bottle and handed it to him after realizing it.

    Lanna shook his head, grabbed the hilt and lifted the sword up and placed it between the two of them.

    "I don't know what material it is made of, it has such a weight." Lanner said.

    The pure white and holy hilt is engraved with heavy golden patterns on Lian Yunyi, and a groove is engraved on the body of the sword from the tip to the handle.

    Lanna's blood seems to be absorbed by this groove. After absorbing the blood, the whole sword seemed to be fully opened, shining a faint light, which was exactly the same as the light on Lian Yun's body.

    Lan Na opened his right palm to Lian Yun. The sword marks on the palms of his hands healed slowly at a speed visible to the naked eye, leaving only a shallow scar.

    Lian Yun was dumbfounded again.

    "My lord, you don't need to worry about me." Lanna took the initiative to comfort Lianyun instead.

    "It seems to be performing some ritual to test my loyalty." Lanna explained to Lianyun in a gentle tone, as if he was not the one who was hurt.

    And he, passed the test.

    Seeing Lianyun's reaction like this, he pondered for a moment, and said his thoughts softly: "Actually, my lord, I would like to have such a sword to show my loyalty to you at all times."

    "You can always trust me." Lanna's deep blue eyes can see the bottom at a glance, but they seem to hide many secrets and are unfathomable.

    Lian Yun was slightly taken aback.

    The inexplicable emotional induction was transmitted to the brain, and Lian Yun could not feel the slightest deception or threat.

    He expressed his thoughts that he had never expressed openly.

    Although Lian Yun has realized that he is worth relying on, it is the first time that he is so clear about the strange connection between the two of them.

    Lanner's unconditional obedience and trust in herself, her keen perception of Lanner's emotions.

    Everything is so unreasonable, but they are like natural partners, born with attributes that fit each other.

    She suddenly thought of what she casually asked Lanna this morning—"Do you trust me?"

    Lanna gave an accurate answer without hesitation.

    "Okay." Lian Yun raised the corners of his mouth, feeling inexplicably happy.

    Since it was God's will, why didn't she accept the gift of impeccable warriors?

    Just like the most loyal believers passed the rigorous test of the holy sword, Lianyun also accepted the help and sense of security given by Lanna.

    Lian Yun put away the medicine bottle, and the two of them remained silent all the way.

    After a while, the two suddenly raised their heads and looked in the same direction.

    Lian Yun looked at Lanna: "Did you hear that too?"

    Lanna nodded, his expression darkened: "Over there...someone is shouting."

    At the end of a piece of yellow sand, several figures appeared, stepping on the The soft sand moved slowly step by step.

    They were obviously very surprised and excited when they saw the two stop. They waved their hands desperately at the two and stepped up their pace.

    "Let's go and have a look." Lian Yun greeted him, and Lan Na silently followed.

    They were three disheveled but well-dressed men. They were dressed plainly, but they were rarely seen in this kind of wind and sand.

    "Great! I finally saw humans! We've lost our way for two..." The three of them were obviously very excited, but the conversation stopped abruptly.

    Lian Yun looked back at Lanna following their line of sight.

    Okay... just looking at the attire, it seems like Lanna is the one to turn to.

    Lanna stood in front of Lianyun without saying a word, and with a wave of the pure white holy sword in his hand, a sharp wind sound was drawn.

    The three of them fell silent for a moment, and even had the illusion of bumping into the muzzle of a gun.

    Lianyun didn't stop Lanna, but tilted his head slightly and asked the three of them, "What do you do?" The three of them

    glanced at each other, and finally pushed out a brown-haired man who looked the smartest.

    He threw the dust off his body, took out a dagger from his pocket, handed it to his companion behind him, and then saluted Lianyun perfectly.

    His voice was nice, and he used skilled conversational skills: "Dear lady, I am sorry for our recklessness." "

    We are the pathfinders of the caravan, and the team is resting in the back. We were going to cross the desert Those who went for business were disoriented by a huge sandstorm yesterday morning." The brown-haired man was obviously very respectful.

    "Excuse me, do you know the direction to leave the desert?"

    Lian Yun looked unpredictable, and looked at Lanna.

    But they rushed over without thinking much, and they didn't realize how unusual it was for the two of them alone in the dangerous desert until they were frightened by Lanna.

    What's more, there is only one person with a weapon.

    Either they are super capable, or they are extremely vicious...

    and no matter which one they are, they dare not ask for help rashly.

    They said the caravan was behind, just to give the message that they were not alone. He didn't even tell the direction of the caravan, he just asked the way lightly.

    Vigilant enough and quick to adapt.

    They were so excited when they first saw the two of them, as if they had seen a savior. Lian Yun guessed that maybe the caravan was not just a simple rectification.

    Lianyun pressed down Lanna's hand holding the sword, and smiled gently at the three of them: "We have no malicious intentions. I am the lord of a nearby town, and I can invite you to go to the town for a short rest. Are you sure you don't need our help?

    " The hair man was shocked: "There is a small town nearby?!"

    Lian Yun smiled back.

    The brown-haired man turned around and muttered something to his companion, as if there was some dispute, and finally turned around with a more serious expression.

    "Please allow me to lead the way for you two."

    Lan Namo followed behind Lianyun silently, always paying attention to the movements of the three of them. A few minutes later, they turned over a small sand dune, and the whole picture of the caravan was revealed.

    A group of more than a dozen people stood or lay down, surrounded by five cargo boxes on the ground, and animals that resembled camels and horses were taken aside to drink water and eat.

    Lianyun immediately recognized that it was a cameo, a must-have mount in the game.

    As soon as a few people appeared, everyone's eyes turned to them, and when they found the unfamiliar Lianyun and Lanna, their greetings froze.

    "Who are these two?"

    A middle-aged man with a beard put down his work and walked up, looking at them politely.

    The brown-haired man introduced to both sides: "This is the leader of our caravan."

    "This lady is the lord of a nearby town."

    Surprise flashed in the eyes of the middle-aged man, and then he reached out and took off his hat, facing Lian Yun I made a salute.

    "My humble Gai Lin, send my greetings to the lord."

    Lian Yun nodded slightly, his expression gentle and decent: "Hello, my name is Lian Yun."

    After receiving the friendly greeting, the atmosphere of both parties became much more harmonious.

    Gai Lin beckoned, and the scattered people quickly gathered together. Most of them were in good spirits, except for a little girl who limped and was supported by the people around her.

    Gelin explained: "We were going to cross this desert, but we lost our way because of yesterday's wind, and my little niece was trampled because of the sudden loss of control of the beast's emotions." The little girl made up two

    playful With braided braids, his face was sullen and sullen.

    At this time, after hearing Gai Lin's words, she broke away from the people around her, hopped forward on one foot, and said with puffy cheeks: "They didn't do it on purpose! It's not because of the smell of flying gerbils. It’s a herbal bag that can block the breath..."

    Gailin helplessly supported the little girl, without arguing with her, he turned his head and looked at Lianyun expectantly: "If I can go to your town to rest for a while, we will be very grateful." As soon as he finished speaking,

    he An old and hoarse voice came from the crowd behind him: "It's just...no offense intended. We've traveled this way many times, and we've never seen any towns before.

    " They all made way for him.

    He was wearing a cloak that covered his whole body, his face was covered by the shadow of the cloak, his expression could not be seen clearly, only a pair of skinny and pale hands were stretched out and clasped in front of him.

    Apparently, his questioning got Gaelin's tacit approval.

    "The two of you showed up at the right time." The hoarse voice sounded again, and the atmosphere around him seemed to cool down.

    At this time, the people in the caravan had different expressions, and they all looked at the two with some questioning meaning.

    Under such scorching gaze, the black-haired girl in white was expressionless, touched her chin with one hand, and scanned the man's cloak up and down, as if she was thinking about something.

    The blond man behind her looked ragged but not to be underestimated. The exposed skin was covered with scars, and there was a chilling aura around him. And the white long sword in his hand is even more inconsistent with his own temperament, more like the sword of the girl beside him.

    He didn't say a word, his eyes were indifferent, and the hand holding the long sword was silently clenched, as if he was only waiting for the girl's order.

    The clasped hands in front of the cloaked figure moved slightly, and the veins couldn't help but bulge.

    Everyone couldn't help holding their breath, and the scene was silent, only the whistling wind could be heard in their ears.

    After a long time, just when they thought that the war was about to break out, Lian Yun suddenly clapped his hands, making everyone tremble in fright.

    "Lanna, what do you think of this cloak?" Lian Yun raised his head slightly and asked.

    Everyone:? ?

    The man named Lanna lowered his body slightly, with a respectful expression, as if the energy accumulation just now had never happened.

    "I think it looks good. Do you want a cloak, sir?"

    The skinny hands of the cloaked man trembled slightly, as if he had been insulted.

    Lian Yun shrugged his shoulders: "I don't need it, but I think you do."

    Lanna's eyes lit up with gratitude: "Thank you sir, I will try to learn how to sew a cloak when I get back."

    Lian Yunshen nodded approvingly, Looking at the dark shadow under the brim of the cloak man's hat again, he blocked his mouth with hindsight: "Huh? You don't think we're going to grab your cloak, do you?" The girl shook her head shyly: "I don't like other people

    wearing Besides, I respect the old and love the young."

    A crisp bell rang, and the little girl was the first to get out of the deadlocked atmosphere, and was helped by the people around her to hurriedly walk towards the camel beast that was restless again.

    The man in the cloak seemed to want to say something, but Gai Lin blocked him, smiled at Lian Yun, and said kindly: "Mr. Rock is always thinking about our caravan, but I don't think Mr.'s concerns are necessary. Maybe the lord is What about a great magician with considerable attainments?"

    "It's reasonable to hide the town."

    "How about offering your lord a deal?" Gaelin's tone seemed to be much faster than before.

    "If you need a cloak, after a little reorganization in your town, we will give you the expensive cloak in the cargo box of this business trip in return."

    Lian Yun didn't answer directly, but just cast his sights on the cargo box behind them, his eyes The uncontrollable excitement makes people flustered.

    The girl's brisk voice clearly carried a smile, but Gaelin's smile froze.

    "Is it just a cloak? But I want it all."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Lian Yun (eyes shining): All! !

ʚChapter 6

    ==================

    "...All?" Gelin's smile was a little stiff, and he couldn't help but suspect that he had heard it wrong.

    "Yes, all of them." Lian Yun smiled more kindly than Gailin just now, paused, and then added: "It's best to bring the boxes too, we don't have anything to store things in.

    " Qi took a breath, they had seen bandits before, but they had never seen such bandits.

    At least, I didn't expect that two people would dare to rob more than a dozen of them.

    Gai Lin's expression finally became serious. The brown-haired man wanted to cry but he never expected that he would take the initiative to put the caravan in danger.

    Someone in the caravan made a trembling voice: "It's... a robber?"

    Lian Yun was stunned, and looked at the person who had just spoken, who shrank his neck and fell silent.

    "I didn't make it clear," Lian Yun raised his eyebrows and smiled, "I mean, I want to buy all your goods."

    The people in the caravan were slightly relieved, and Gai Lin put on a smile again: " It turned out to be a misunderstanding."

    As long as it is not a robbery, we can discuss it.

    "However, we have some goods that may not be worth buying." Gai Lin apologized, and then hurriedly said: "It's okay, we can go to the town and have a look at you one by one." "Okay." Lian Yun readily agreed

    .

    The people in the caravan began to organize their luggage, and a few cowardly-looking camels were led in front of the cargo box, trembling as they walked.

    The little girl was riding a camel beast, leaning on it and softly comforting it.

    The camel looks like a camel, but without a hump, it can be said to be a horse, and it has a camel's head, which is ugly and cute.

    I don't know why I was shaking so much, and my two big brown eyes were full of worry, and they squeezed together desperately.

    Lianyun stared at Luo Beast, his eyes were already greedy.

    In the early days of the game, she had stockpiled thousands of horses to get out of the desert. Now that she sees real camel beasts, she finds them even more cute, and she doesn't know when she will be able to return to the peak of breeding.

    "It's not that I'm too heavy," the little girl pouted and added to Lian Yun's gaze, "It's the smell of flying gerbils nearby, they're too scary."

    Lian Yun looked at Lanna noncommittally, and then The reporter shook his head.

    On the way back, Lanna had deliberately avoided the place where the flying gerbils were fighting, and now that they have traveled a certain distance, it stands to reason that the llama should not be afraid anymore.

    Lianyun turned his head thoughtfully.

    Along the way, Gai Lin led the caravan and moved very fast. Lian Yun vaguely guessed the reason, but he didn't point it out.

    When the small town appeared before their eyes, everyone in the caravan was shocked.

    One is such a big town, they have never noticed it.

    The second is...it is too broken.

    Their village was never so miserable when it was swept by the orcs.

    Especially the crumbling circle...

    "Am I dazzled?... Is that a fence?" the brown-haired man quietly asked his companion.

    "In short, this thing will definitely not be able to resist flying gerbils, right?" the companion said blankly.

    The caravan was silent.

    Gaelin tried to hold back a word of appreciation, but he opened his mouth again and again, but nothing came out.

    Lianyun is as stable as Mount Tai: "Well, this is my town."

    Gai Lin squeezed out a smile: "...it's very special."

    "It's okay, I know what you are thinking." Lianyun said indifferently.

    "I took over this town not long ago, because it is too dilapidated, so I have to build it."

    She pointed to the cargo box pulled by the llama: "So no matter what you have, I can find it for them Suitable location."

    Gailin suddenly admired Lianyun very much, and even had the urge to give her a discount.

    The caravan group reluctantly accepted this fact, and led the llamas into the town with the cargo boxes.

    When they stepped into the large open space in the west, and the soft sand under their feet turned into stone bricks, they felt a sense of solidity that had not been seen for a long time.

    "Huh? There's no wind?" At the same time, some people noticed that when they stepped into the area surrounded by fences, the wind and sand in the desert seemed to be paused.

    Gai Lin understood instantly, and further speculated about Lian Yun's identity.

    After Lian Yun asked Lanna to take the caravan to settle first, he went to Gailin alone to talk with him.

    "There are only me and Lanna in the town. You can find a house to live in, if you don't mind the house being too dilapidated." Lian Yun pointed to the residential area in the east.

    And...if you are not afraid that the house will collapse at any time.

    "Thank you, my lord." Gaelin said gratefully, "We're used to living in tents at night, so we won't wander around the town anymore."

    That's good.

    "You don't have to worry. You should understand that it's safe here." Lian Yun smiled.

    Gailin was poked at the center of the matter, embarrassed for a moment, and quickly covered it up: "I made you laugh. Luo beasts have always been afraid of flying gerbils. Today they reacted too much, which made the caravan panic. I had to Find a place to settle down as soon as possible."

    "My lord's town is really well concealed on weekdays, even our Mr. Mage hasn't noticed it," Gaelin suppressed his voice, and glanced at the cloak who had been sitting silently by the side. The man said with a smile: "Mr. Rock is the only magician in our village. Regardless of his age, he is a retired teacher from the Magicians Association in the main city."

    "It's just that he's usually stubborn, and he doesn't like to show his face or be offended, but he cares about us juniors very much. So today's confrontation is really not what we did on purpose." Gai Lin apologized.

    As he spoke, he sighed again: "Thanks to the timely appearance of the lord, otherwise we might be really in danger. Even if Mr. Roque is there, we don't want him to take the risk of fighting." Lian Yun was silent for a few seconds, she remembered Lanna

    and I said before that the three groups of flying gerbils who belonged together wiped out as many flying gerbils as possible within a radius of dozens of miles.

    ...But she decided to hide the fact.

    Lian Yun nodded: "What about our deal?"

    Gai Lin knew that she had been waiting for this, and now that she had a place to rest for the night, she immediately clapped her hands and asked someone to bring the box over.

    One by one, the cargo boxes were carried in front of the two of them, and opened one by one.

    One of the boxes contained several cloaks of different colors. Lian Yun squatted down and reached out to touch the fabric. It felt good to the touch, solid and thick.

    Gai Lin explained: "This is a cloak cast by our Mr. Rock himself. It can hide the face, change the body shape, and have the effect of defense." In fact, needless to say

    , Lian Yun has already seen the small words on the cloak:

    [Rock's cloak: a cloak made by a stubborn magician himself (including the selection of fabric and stitching), but he will never admit it. Function: Disguise, defense +55. 】

    "Yes, I want it." Lian Yun nodded without hesitation.

    "Not for sale." The cloaked man Rock stood behind the two of them at some point, expressing his dissatisfaction every word.

    At this time, the hoarse voice was even more disdainful and provocative: "Isn't he a great magician? Still need to buy a cloak made by others?" "There is a specialization in art, and I prefer to appreciate the fruits of other people's labor

    ." Lian Yun He didn't change face and heartbeat, but he didn't face the topic of "magician" directly.

    She turned to Garin, who was the leader of the caravan after all.

    "How many gold coins? I'll pay double the price."

    "Hey." Rock seemed to have heard some big joke, "What are you going to buy? Will you exchange it with a circle of broken wood outside the town?"

    Gailin coughed lightly. Twice, interrupting Rock's taunt in embarrassment, and apologizing to Lianyun: "My lord, Mr. Rock's cloak is expensive. I can give you a discount, but I'm afraid you still have to think about it..."

    "Wow——"

    "!!" The people in the caravan who had been watching to eat melons were scared back by the sudden appearance of a small group around Lianyun out of thin air.

    Lian Yun stretched out his finger and pointed to a small pile of golden light: "There are two hundred gold coins here, is it enough to buy one?

    " Unbelievable, "What kind of magic is this!"

    Lian Yun gestured with his right hand like a gun, blew smoke that didn't exist, and smiled harmlessly at Rock: "Magic space magic, haven't you seen it?"

    Gai Lin: I don't know it is It's not an illusion, Mr. Rock's face seems to be darker.

    "They are all genuine gold coins, you can inspect them." Lian Yun picked up two gold coins and handed them to Gailin and Mr. Roque, smiling.

    ……it is true.

    Rock reluctantly admitted.

    "But this is all your savings, right?" Gaelin worried, "My lord, I suggest you reconsider. These two hundred gold coins can buy these cloaks, but they can also buy an ordinary person's life without worry. "

    You can buy many other things with this money."

    "I know." Lian Yun snapped his fingers, and a larger pile of gold coins appeared beside him.

    "..." Gailin swallowed back the words of persuasion.

    "Here are four hundred cloaks. Buy these four cloaks. The extra ones will be used as a reward for Mr. Rock's hard work." Lian Yun smiled at Rock, and then turned to Gailin, "I wonder if this is okay?"

    Mr. Rock suddenly fell silent, turned around and walked away without saying a word, and sat down with his back to them.

    "Mr. Rock has been preparing these four cloaks for a full year." Gai Lin said helplessly, "He hoped to help us, but he was worried that they would not be sold before he left."

    Lian Yun's expression turned out to be the same: "Then my bid Is it reasonable?"

    Gai Lin rubbed his chin: "If Mr. Rock's original price can save us from working for a year, then your bid can make us go back the same way and wash our hands." Lianyun

    Diandian He gave Gailin a thumbs up in his heart.

    As expected of the leader of the caravan, he can still be so calm in the face of so much money.

    And Gai Lin wiped the sweat from his hands, walked to the second box, and continued to explain for Lianyun: "It's a coincidence, our original destination is to go to another new city. Some low-level people have just been cleared there." Monster, a new area has been opened up, and a lot of supplies and equipment are needed."

    "That's great!" Lian Yun urged with bright eyes.

    What could it be! ?

    Farming implements? Construction tools? Or what other equipment!

    The box was slowly opened, and Lian Yun, who was full of anticipation, suddenly choked up.

    "..."

    The box was one meter wide, and it was half full of soil. The soil glistened, as if it had been mixed with precious stones.

    And there was only a single plant in the middle of the soil.

    The round yellow fruit of this plant is half buried in the soil, with a few stems and leaves drooping on it, and the leaves are a little yellow.

    Lian Yun tried his best to maintain a smile.

    This is definitely not a radish, is it? Absolutely not!

ʚChapter 7

    =============================================================================================================================================================================

    _ "

    Hearing this name, Lian Yun suddenly had a little impression. She remembered that when she studied botany in college, she mentioned that there is a plant in Europe that is very similar to radish, called parsnip.

    But what impresses her even more is a pixel wind game...

    Lianyun resisted further thinking, and then listened to Gailin's explanation: "Our village is built near the desert, so when our ancestors settled down, they planted a lot of parsnip Around the village. Not only can it prevent wind and sand, improve the soil, but it can also be eaten.”

    Speaking of this, Gai Lin is full of nostalgia: "Eat raw, baked, stewed, they are all excellent! The key is that they can resist hunger after eating! In the past, when we did physical work in our village, we always carried some windproof food with us. Grass."

    "It's just that the production of parsnips all over the world has begun to decrease a lot these years. Fortunately, our village is still a professional householder in planting parsnips, so we have enough supplies to sell." "Actually, it's not just

    parsnips .”

    Lanna came over after finishing the caravan.

    "I heard that in recent decades, the production of various crops in the mainland has begun to drop sharply." Lan Na said calmly, "Although I don't know what happened, it is definitely not a good phenomenon." Lian Yunshen agreed

    , Looking at Gai Lin again

    , "Just this radish... the parsnips are worth sending thousands of miles to Xincheng?" "This is a tree that has been selected out of thousands of people. It would be great if there is one tree with such potential in ten thousand!"

    Lian Yun stared at its yellowed leaves for a few seconds, but couldn't help it: "Where is it?" Can you see it has potential?"

    "Hey! Didn't you notice any difference in this soil?" The brown-haired man leaned over, and when he heard Lian Yun's question, he smiled and took a handful of soil from the box, holding it carefully In front of her: "Look, this soil will glow!"

    "That's right! As you can see, the parsnip that only appears with a chance of one in ten thousand has the effect of purifying the soil. Any soil that has been planted with it can easily grow any plant." "And the replanted plants also have a thousandth

    chance There is a small probability of inheriting the purifying function.”

    Gai Lin said with a smile: “That’s why we risked crossing the desert to deliver the goods. This rare species of parsnips is almost only produced in our village, and outsiders can only see this. You'll think it's an ordinary parsnip..."

    Gaelin waved his hand, and the brown-haired man ran to Roque the cloaked man and whispered something.

    I saw that Rock didn't look back, and stretched out his hand towards the parsnip and moved his fingers.

    In the blink of an eye, the parsnip has changed its appearance.

    The four leaves on it turned green, and the bright yellow fruit was mouth-watering. A golden font on it caught Lian Yun's attention:

    [Variety: Parsnips; Quality: Excellent! Function: Windproof, it takes 5 days to purify the surrounding 3 cubic meters of soil (the purification ability can be inherited through the soil). Eating the fruit can increase physical strength. 】

    "I bought it." Lian Yun didn't hesitate after seeing this attribute.

    Her small town will definitely need to be cultivated in the future, but the land is too deserted now, and this thing is simply needed.

    Gelin's expression suddenly stopped before he wanted to speak.

    Lian Yun paused for a moment: "You have already negotiated with Xincheng, have you? This trip is to sell this?" "

    No," Gai Lin shook his head, hesitating for a while: "Actually...we are going to sell it. Soil."

    "This parsnip is the treasure of our village, and the village chief will not let us sell it." "It's

    just because the order is too urgent this time and we can't refuse it...we have no choice but to go on the road. Purify the soil in the box while walking. When we arrive in the new city, we will put away the parsnip, and there will be special people in the new city to take over the soil to make it play its best role."

    "Sell...soil?" Lian Yun couldn't help looking at the three unopened boxes behind.

    "That's right." Gaelin nodded solemnly, and asked someone to open the three boxes at the back.

    Those were three boxes of purified dirt with a "shiny" buff.

    Lianyun was silent for a moment: Sending soil from thousands of miles, this is something I didn't expect.

    "Why don't you think about it again," Lian Yun said solemnly, "You may not be able to earn the money I gave you in your lifetime." Gai Lin swallowed, although the other party was telling the truth but didn't

    know Why does it sound so flat.

    "I know you are very rich, my lord," Gailin said with difficulty, "It's not just about money. If I sell it for gold coins, I will become a big sinner in the village." "Alright then." Lian Yun

    nodded .

    Gai Lin was stunned, and refused before he had time to say: "Don't you want to fight for it..."

    Lian Yun helplessly spread his hands: "You also said that this is the treasure of your village. Since money can't solve it, you can't force it. Grab it?"

    Gai Lin stroked his beard clearly and said, "That's true, I didn't expect you to be so reasonable."

    Although there were many people in the caravan, they didn't have much strength. If Lianyun and the others really wanted to grab, there might be a fierce battle.

    Gai Lin is a smart man, and he changed the subject with a smile: "Although I can't sell you this parsnip, if you want, I can leave the parsnip with you and get it back when we come back and pass by." ""

    "A month at most, ten days at least. When our caravan returns, you will pay me gold coins according to the amount of purified soil, what do you think?" That's not bad

    .

    Lian Yun is very satisfied with this decision.

    "Aren't you afraid that I'll run away with it?" Lian Yun joked.

    Gai Lin didn't answer, took off his hat and saluted respectfully again: "I believe that your lord has more long-term and noble plans."

    Lian Yun likes to talk to this kind of people very much, and he doesn't waste his brain or tongue.

    Lian Yun was very happy with today's transaction. Not only did he get four cloaks, but he also solved the problem of improving the soil.

    It was getting late, and Lianyun was ready to leave wisely: "You guys rest first, I won't bother you."

    She was about to turn around when she suddenly thought of something and stopped, looking at Gai Lin with bright eyes. The smile froze uncomfortably.

    "You guys want to set up a tent, right?"

    ...

    After a while, Lian Yun left contentedly with a tent in his arms.

    Lanna followed her closely with four heavy cloaks in her arms.

    "Unfortunately, they only have an empty tent left." Lian Yun shook his head regretfully, and after a while turned his head to look at Lanna excitedly, "Do you want to sleep in a tent tonight? Or a store?" "Let's build a residential building

    someday , now I can only let you make do with it." Lian Yun sighed.

    Lan Na is messing with himself, not only does he have no decent clothes to wear, he can't even live in a warm house that can shelter from the wind and rain.

    Too bad, really too bad.

    Lanna shook his head gently, disapproving of Lianyun's statement: "It's my honor to be able to follow your lord. Even if it is death, Lanna will never disobey his orders.

    " Yun Lian poohed a few times, and looked away from him with some awkwardness: "...if you die, who will help me do the work."

    She is really not good at saying these words.

    Uncomfortable, Lian Yun freed one hand, rummaged through the four cloaks, and pinched a pure black cloak to forcefully change the subject: "This one is for you." Then he pinched

    another Off-white cloak: "Give this to me."

    "Because Mi Bai matches my dress better." Lian Yun said nonsense.

    Lanna nodded without hesitation.

    Perhaps seeing that it was very difficult for Lianyun to find a topic, Lanna thought for a while and said, "Actually, if you want that parsnip plant, I'm sure I can get it for you." "Solve it by force?" Lianyun asked

    . The tone is brisk.

    Lanna didn't say a word, it was a tacit agreement.

    He is not good at words, and force is naturally the only ability he can use.

    "I know, maybe that Mr. Rock has attainments in some areas of magic, but he may not be as good as you in combat." Lian Yun smiled, "But what I want is not just parsnips." "That's a

    merchant team." Lian Yun's eyes brightened.

    "The town needs me, and I can't leave the town. But there must always be someone to help me go to every corner of the mainland, hear all kinds of news for me, and bring things I haven't seen before."

    Lian Yun knew that he knew very little about this continent. Even though she had played the game before, after experiencing the flying gerbil this morning, she has clearly realized how different this continent is from the game, how real and different it is.

    But it is because of its authenticity that it is different from dull games. It has more free and rich elements and gameplay, making it even more fascinating.

    "This is the joy of real infrastructure games." Lian Yun sighed.

    Lanna couldn't understand Lianyun's words, but it didn't prevent him from understanding one thing - the adults really wanted to build a town.

    He will unconditionally do everything he can to make adults feel happy.

    The two soon arrived in front of the store, Lianyun put down the tent, and Lanna was in charge of setting it up.

    Seeing the store, she suddenly remembered that today's store purchase limit and the daily lucky bag have not been used up yet.

    As Lianyun stepped into the store, a light board appeared on the original wooden booth with a line of words on it:

    [Do you want to refresh today's purchase limit (1/1)? ]

    "Yes."

    The words on the bare board slowly disappeared, replaced by a small box with a vaguely yellow bag drawn inside, with an explanation beside it: [Potato chips

    : It's just a pack of original potato chips, you won't have them if you eat them all. kind of. Function: What function do you need? The joy is over. ]

    [Price: two gold coins. ]

    "..."

    Although it doesn't have any real effect on her now, it's better than nothing!

    Lianyun comforted himself and pressed buy.

    She clicked on the backpack and saw a bag of potato chips occupying a single space in the backpack. She just felt that both she and the potato chips were very desolate and lonely.

    It doesn't matter, she still has another chance!

    Lianyun rubbed his hands, took a long breath, and clicked on [Today's Lucky Bag] while praying.

    A white light flashed by, and the familiar yellow appeared in front of my eyes again.

    Lianyun: "...I don't believe it, it must be my eyesight."

    [Congratulations to the lord, I got a pack of potato chips! ]

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Potato Chips: Who do you think is lonely?

ʚChapter 8

    ===================

    Lianyun: Angry backpack.jpg

    It seems that there has been no sound in the room for a long time, Lanna poked his head over, with undisguised worry in his eyes: "My lord, you What's the matter?"

    "It's okay." Lian Yun turned around and kept smiling, "Are you hungry?"

    Lanna always looked very respectful when he answered her, and this time was no exception.

    He deliberately walked in from outside the house, bowed his head slightly to her, and expressed his gratitude to Lian Yun for caring about him: "My lord, I'm not hungry." Lian Yun noticed that the

    physical strength on his head was less than 1/3 of the daily consumption.

    "Then don't eat it for now." Spare the life of the potato chips.

    The tent was close to the front of the store, and Lanna moved the animal skin to the wall so that Lianyun could call him anytime and take care of him.

    In the end, Lanna chose to live in the store, because Lianyun's eyes never moved away from the tent.

    After the two of them packed up, the night sky was already full of stars, dotted with stars,

    very much like the starry sky in his hometown that Lian Yun had seen when he was a child.

    Lianyun also spread a piece of animal skin in the tent, it was soft and had a faint fragrance when lying on it.

    She tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep, got up and sat at the mouth of the tent, wrapped her cloak on her knees, and looked up at the stars.

    There seems to be something missing among the stars.

    "There is no moon." Lian Yun murmured in a low voice.

    There is always a moon in her hometown.

    "I forgot that if there are stars, there will be no moon, and if there are moons, there will be no stars. Even here." A

    trace of inexplicable emotion suddenly surged in Lian Yun's heart . The tent and cloak were spread on the body, and it was much warmer immediately.

    She bent her index finger and tapped the wall across the tent.

    Lanna, who just lay down, turned over immediately, and responded with a voice she could just hear: "I'm here."

    Lian Yunbai was bored: "Do you like the moon or the stars?"

    There was silence for a few seconds, and then came a voice with himself. The same answer: "The moon."

    Lian Yun felt better, and before she could ask, an explanation came from the other side: "Because there is only one moon."

    Lian Yun nodded secretly, and he felt the same way.

    There is one and only one.

    Lian Yun closed his eyes contentedly, rubbed the cloak on his body, and fell asleep in the silence.

    On the other side of the wall, the blond man waited quietly with his blue eyes half down.

    After a while, he turned his back to the wooden wall, and his calm eyes fell on the holy sword lying silently beside the pillow.

    The holy sword was half sunk in the soft animal skin, emitting a half-bright and half-dark shimmer.

    It wasn't until the sound of slow and regular breathing came from behind, and a vague smile crossed the corner of the man's mouth, that he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

    ...

    "What do you want this for..." "

    ..."

    "Okay..."

    The sleeping girl in the tent slowly woke up, stretched her waist, and sat up with blurred eyes, as if she hadn't figured out where she was .

    Sunlight came in through the gaps in the tent curtains, allowing her to see the cloak on her body clearly, and she paused.

    The girl stretched out her hand and opened the curtain, looking for the source of the sound. The glare of the sun hit her face, causing her to squint her eyes.

    Soon a shadow moved in front of her and blocked the light for her, and the girl was able to open her eyes.

    "My lord, I woke you up." Lanna's words were full of apology.

    "It's okay, I'm full of sleep." Lianyun stretched his joints and stood up, "What time is it?"

    "It's noon, my lord." A smiling voice came from behind, Lian Yun turned around and found Gai Lin and the brown-haired man standing not far away.

    Oops, fell asleep.

    Lian Yun hastily brushed his disheveled hair a few times.

    "Hello, my lord," the brown-haired man smiled and waved to her. "I didn't have time to introduce myself yesterday. My name is Barry, and they all call me Li." "I remember you. You are very good.

    " Lian Yun nodded .

    Gailin slightly nodded towards Lianyun: "My lord, we plan to leave in the afternoon when the sun is weaker." "

    I'll go to work first." Barry bowed to Lianyun after speaking, then turned and ran away.

    "Barry is the pathfinder of the caravan, and he is also good at chatting." Gailin added, looking at Barry's distant figure with the eyes of an elder, his tone was a bit regretful, "He is very good, he once went to the city to learn Fighting..."

    Gai Lin said here, and paused: "He is also very good now, he is very adaptable, and can handle many things for me." "He

    is indeed a good young man." Lian Yun agreed, "If I I would also be proud to have such a companion."

    Gai Lin's eyes paused on Lian Yun's face for a few seconds, half curious and half serious, he said: "My lord, you are different from many lords I have seen." "

    Huh? " Lian Yun touched his face, the fog that just got up in his eyes has not dissipated.

    She blinked, thinking Garin was referring to her distinctive oriental face.

    "The lords I have seen never call their subordinates companions." Gai Lin said.

    "What's that called?" Lian Yun asked subconsciously.

    Gaelin twirled his beard and pondered for a while.

    "Slaves, servants, or just call them by name."

    "I have never treated them as...friends like you."

    Lianyun: "..."

    "Even in the caravan, I still call them by name." Gaelin pursed his lips.

    Lianyun nodded. "But in your heart, they are like relatives, right?"

    Gai Lin was stunned.

    "You also said that I am different from other lords. The people around me are my companions. Those who have a good relationship with me are my friends. And what distinguishes you from being right?" Lian Yun said indifferently. shrugged.

    "Does it mean that because the other party is not richer than me, you can't be friends?"

    Lian Yun raised his eyebrows: "Then I will never have friends."

    Because no one is richer than her.

    Gaylin acknowledged this fact.

    To the extent she had shown yesterday, he had never seen anyone display their wealth so openly and boldly. Even the nobles and great magicians in the main city are more stingy than the other.

    He even felt that there would never be a more generous lord than Lian Yun in the entire continent.

    And now it seems that this black-haired and black-eyed female lord may not only be materially rich.

    "Perhaps you are right." Gaelin's smile relaxed a lot.

    "I'll see you off."

    Lianyun and Lanna followed him back to the caravan. At this time, the team had basically finished resting and was ready to go at any time.

    But yesterday the little girl separated from them on a camel beast.

    "Lena. What's going on?" Gailin frowned slightly.

    The little gray-haired girl named Lina leaned down and tightly wrapped her arms around the camel's neck, her face full of resistance, and she was about to cry: "I don't want to be separated from Kui Kui!"

    Gai Lin stepped forward and stretched out his hand to her helplessly: "Come on, did you forget? Its knee is hurt. We're not throwing it away, we're just letting it recuperate here, and it'll be fine when we get back."

    Lena slapped his hand away viciously: "No, you just want to drop it! I heard your conversation last night!"

    Gaelin's expression darkened, and his expression was no longer so gentle: "Barry, put Lena Hold it down, it's time for us to hit the road."

    The little girl was really crying now, the tears were streaming down, and she opened her mouth again while pulling the camel's rein.

    Only this time it turned into a pleading voice: "I beg you, Uncle Gaelin. We agreed that we would never leave our companions behind!" "

    No. Only people can be my companions, but they can't." Gaelin sighed "It's still a monster. Even if it is domesticated, it will still trample you when it panics." The

    camel beast under Lina seemed to understand Gaelin's reprimand, and stepped on its hoof aggrieved.

    "No." Lina's eyes were still simple and firm.

    "If uncle insists...then I'm injured too, and I want to stay here with it." "

    But isn't your injury already..." Barry was slightly taken aback.

    The little girl reached out and rolled up her trousers, and the wound on her ankle was still bleeding.

    "You!" Barry gasped, pointing at Lena, who was out of breath, "You didn't take your medicine properly, right!"

    Lena turned her face away from him.

    Gelin only felt a headache.

    "Actually... it's not impossible?" Lian Yun calmed down the situation right away.

    Lina's eyes lit up, and she looked at Lian Yun: "Sister Lord!"

    Lian Yun gave her a comforting smile, and then said to Gai Lin: "I understand that you are worried about her. But when we are all young, we have all persisted Things won't budge."

    "If she really doesn't want to leave, my small town welcomes her." "

    Besides the long journey, Lina is still young, do you have the heart to let her live and sleep with you adults?"

    She still has a good impression of this little girl, and she seems to know a lot about llamas.

    The town is now extremely short of manpower.

    She also knows how rare it is for someone who is talented in a certain area to appear at this time.

    "Uncle—"

    Gai Lin looked at the smiling Lianyun, then at the anxious Lina, and finally nodded helplessly.

    "Yay!" Lina cheered happily.

    When the caravan left, Gelin specially left a map for Lian Yun, which was the road map from their village across the desert.

    "Lena knows these monsters very well. If you need her, maybe she can help you." Gaelin said seriously, "Please take good care of this child, sir. If you think she is too noisy, you can also take her away." Send it back to the village."

    "I don't want to make noise." Lina put her hips on her hips and looked angry.

    Lian Yun understood what Gai Lin really wanted to say, and rubbed Lina's gray hair with a smile: "I will take good care of her, don't worry.

    " Seen the food to them.

    The caravan group gradually moved away, and Gai Lin was walking in the front. He couldn't see the figure clearly for a long time, and could only vaguely see the brown-haired Barry turning his head and looking back from time to time.

    "Barry is an idiot." The little girl with gray braids muttered softly as she followed Lianyun and Lanna towards the central altar.

    Lian Yun saw something, but he didn't expose it, but there was an unconscious smile on his lips, and he slowed down and waited for her to follow.

    Lina rode the camel beast named "Kui Kui", and quickly forgot the sadness of parting, and looked around.

    Suddenly, a white shadow rushed past, and Lian Yun heard Lina screaming in amazement behind him:

    "God! What is that!"

ʚChapter 9

    ==================

    "What?" Lian Yun turned his head, and found that the legs of Luo Beast were already shaking badly. collapsed.

    "Lanna." Lian Yun said in a deep voice.

    The person who was called responded immediately, walked quickly to the llama, and reached out to catch Lina.

    Seeing that her little master landed safely, Kui Kui rolled her eyes and finally couldn't hold herself back and collapsed to the ground.

    "It's terrified." Lina pounced on it and patted its little head distressedly.

    "What did you see just now?" Lian Yun squatted down and asked Lina.

    Lina comforted the beast, and pointed to the street next to her: "A white thing ran over there just now, and Kui Kui saw it too, so it was scared." Lianyun

    and Lanna looked at each other, Read the same meaning from each other's eyes.

    "You go find that thing, I'll take Lina back first."

    Lanna responded, and ran towards the direction Lina pointed at.

    Not long after the man left, Kui Kui's trembling gradually eased, and she gently rubbed her head against the palm of the little master.     Lina comforted it softly, looked at Lianyun, and couldn't hide the curiosity

    in her eyes: "Sister Lord, do you know what that thing was just now?"

Yes." Lina frowned her delicate eyebrows, thinking hard: "Although I didn't see its appearance clearly, how could a flying gerbil be white?"

    Lian Yun shook her head, she didn't know that this thing could actually enter the small town.

    Everything waited for Lanna to catch that little thing back before it could take shape.

    "Can it still stand up?" Lian Yun also stroked the camel, the brown mane was smooth and smooth, and it felt good.

    If only it could be made into clothes...

    Kui Kui trembled inexplicably again under her hands, and then struggled desperately to stand up.

    The round eyes deliberately turned away from Lianyun, raised his head and pulled the rein in Lina's hand a few times, as if silently urging.

    Seeing that it was fine, Lina got on the camel again.

    "..." Lian Yun pointed at Kui Kui without saying a word.

    "Lina, is there something wrong with your camel's neck?"

    Lina looked at Kui Kui who deliberately tilted her neck to the right to avoid Lian Yun's sight: ...

    She pulled back Kui Kui's neck helplessly: "It's too You have become more human, did the lord sister think of something dangerous just now?"

    Lian Yun was surprised: "It can hear what I think?"

    "Sometimes it is like this, it will hear some thoughts of the people around me. But I can’t hear it all the time.” Lina said with a little pride, “It has been with me since I was a child, and it is the smartest camel beast I have ever seen.” Kui Kui flicked his mane, very

    pleased pride.

    Lianyun caught the information and asked, "You mean that other camel beasts don't have this ability?"

    "How is that possible!" Lina shook her head.

    "The IQ of camel beasts is not very high. As earth-type monsters, their only special ability is that they can obtain water in the sand. That's why camel beasts are necessary mounts for crossing the desert." Lina said like a treasure.

    Lian Yun was thoughtful, and nodded appreciatively at Lina: "You know a lot, you are amazing."

    Lina's face suddenly turned red, and she shook her head embarrassedly: "No, I have known this since I was a child. It seems to be engraved in my mind. Uncle Gaelin and the others know that I like to study these things, and they will bring me books on these areas, so I know a little more than others." The little girl looked around with her gray braids, and looked

    around The calf dangling on the side of the camel beast. Lian Yun liked this little girl more and more, she was cute, kind and humble.

    Lianyun took Luoshou and Lina back to the store, and the tent at the entrance of the store was still on the ground.

    Lina showed a pitiful face: "The lord's sister... live here at night?"

    Lian Yun waved his hand and didn't take it seriously: "What is this, it will be fine in the future. Don't worry, Lanna and I will meet again." Clear up a room for you to live in as soon as possible."

    "I don't mind!" Lina's fair face had a smile like a sun, making people feel that the freckles on her cheeks are extremely cute.

    Lina jumped down supporting Luoshou's back, Lianyun seemed to think of something, and quickly took out a bottle of [small medicine bottle] and handed it to her.

    "Your ankle is still injured, drink this."

    Lina took the small medicine bottle with both hands, with a strange light in her eyes, and returned the medicine bottle to Lianyun after a while: "No need, elder sister My injuries usually heal very quickly."

    She lifted up her trousers, and the ankle injury seemed to have really healed a lot during the short journey.

    "It's been like this since I was a child." Lina put down her trousers as usual, and walked a few more steps, seeing that she was no different from usual.

    Because of this, Gaelin and Barry were probably so angry when they found out that her wound hadn't healed.

    This is really a girl with extraordinary talents and ideas, Lian Yun secretly thought.

    Lian Yun wanted Lina to go into the store to rest for a while, but seeing the little girl was restless, he had to let her wander around.

    Taking advantage of his free time, Lianyun opened [Skills], and found that there were still unactivated "???" behind each skill.

    Lian Yun sighed, still clueless.

    The tasks are not updated either.

    [Ding——]

    [The intent of a resident of an unknown race has been detected, do you want to check? ]

    Lian Yun was stunned for a moment, then realized something later and ran out of the store, only to find Lina walking on the altar.

    Seeing Lian Yun coming out, Lina greeted her with a smile and waved her hand.

    Lena? Resident intention?

    Lian Yun couldn't fix this again.

    Lianyun hesitated again and again, but clicked [View].

    [Resident intentions from "Lina": This place looks so poor. But the lord sister is very nice, I want to stay here. Degree: Samsung. (Five-star means applying to become a resident)]

    Lianyun: ...Looking up at the sky.jpg

    Sure enough, he is still a child.

    But she still wants to complain, isn't this intention detection a bit sloppy?

    "Huh? Brother Lanna is back!" Lina stood tall and immediately spotted Lanna coming out from the end of the street.

    The expressionless blond man in a black cloak walked towards Lianyun, with a pure white sword in one hand and a white furry nape in the other.

    The white dumpling was carried in front of Lianyun, its little pink paws scratched in the air, and its wet round eyes looked a little angry.

    "It really is you." Lian Yun rubbed his chin to look at this little thing, and then turned to look at Kui Kui, who had already started to collapse and pretended to be dead.

    ...

    "Afraid of such a small one?" Lian Yun ruthlessly mocked: "Is there any hope, can't you run a few steps and struggle?

    " Still decided to keep going.

    Lianyun: ...It is very firm.

    Lina had already walked over at the fastest speed, and looked around Bai Tuanzi several times with a face full of surprise.

    "It... really looks like a flying gerbil!"

    Lina raised her hand to Lanna, motioning him to raise it.

    After seeing its short tail, Lina bit her lower lip and thought, "Although its tail is very short, I guess it might have been bitten off by a littermate when I was a child."

    Hiss...it sounds so painful.

    Lian Yun squinted his eyes: "But it is white. Do flying gerbils have white hair? And it seems to have much longer fur than ordinary flying gerbils." It looks like a ball from a distance

    . Even when picked up, it looks like a deflated ball.

    "It's so amazing, it's different from ordinary flying gerbils." Lina sighed, "But the lord sister can also understand it? Just like my sunflower, even though it is very smart, it is also a camel beast."

    Lian A word popped out of Yun's mind - mutation.

    Lian Yun silently accepted this fact, and finally had only one sentence - the diversity of species is indeed right.

    If she had studied genetics well back then, she might be able to explain this phenomenon now.

    Everyone's eyes focused on Xiaobai Tuanzi again.

    Bai Tuanzi: shivering.jpg

    "So, what are you doing here?" Lian Yun's expression changed, and his eyes became sharp.

    It seemed to be the first time it was watched like this, and all kinds of emotions came to my heart, feeling wronged like a child, and finally cried out with a "squeak".

    Lianyun: ...! You touch porcelain again!

    Lianyun's eyes were tired, and he waved his hands: "Lanna, throw it out. Aijia is tired."

    Lanna was unequivocal, turned around and left immediately after receiving the order.

    "Wait!" Lina stopped him and shouted with her hands on her hips, "No matter how smart it is, it can't speak human words!"

    Seeing the little girl's condemning gaze, Lian Yun seemed to have a hint of guilt for bullying monsters .

    However, Lanna quickly stepped between the two of them, blocking Lina's sight. His long eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyes, and the black cloak he was wearing added a sense of mystery to the man.

    I saw his pink lips fluttering: "It can't speak, that's its problem."

    Lina: ...

    "Brother Lanna, you are so blind." Lina complained with difficulty.

    "Thank you, this is what I should do." Lanna looked calm.

    Xiao Baituanzi kicked the silent air at the right time.

    Lianyun held back a smile and patted Lanna's shoulder: "Stop making trouble, let me ask it."

    Bai Tuanzi was brought to him again.

    Lianyun adjusted his tone and became much gentler: "I know you can understand what we are saying. I will ask you a question, and if you say yes, just say yes." "Squeak!" "Is your father

    or

    mother... survived?"

    ...

    Lianyun looked at Bai Tuanzi whose ears were drooping, sighed in his heart, and continued, "Are you here... to fulfill his last wish     ?

    "

Behavioral actions, expressing the hope that Lianyun and Lanna will accept it. It knows that although Bai Tuanzi is smart, it is not enough to survive alone in the harsh desert environment.

    Thinking of the identical pair of black eyes and the intelligent call for help, Lianyun couldn't help thinking whether the black-eyed flying gerbils had evolved high IQs.

    She also understood why it made it into town.

    - Shields can only protect against low-level, threatening monsters.

    Lianyun glanced at Lanna, who put the baituanzi on the ground.

    "Let it stay here." Lian Yun sighed, "It's good to avoid the wind and sand, so as not to delay our work."

    Since it was Lian Yun who spoke, Lanna naturally had no objection.

    Lina was also very excited, raising her hands high: "I can help take care of it."

    Bai Tuanzi sat there, as if digesting the accepted fact. It didn't move its butt silently towards Lina until it caught Lanna's cold gaze while looking around blankly.

    After solving the problem of Bai Tuanzi's going or staying, several people walked into the shop and sat around on the animal skin.

    Lina looked through the food bags left by the caravan with great interest, and Lian Yun, who was free, went to the counter to refresh [today's purchase limit].

    [Taming meat packs (five in a pack)]

    [Price: 10,000 gold coins. 】

    Finally it works!

    Looking at the uncommon price, one would know that this thing is a unique and rare item even in another world.

    Lian Yun didn't even blink, and bought it directly.

    Clicking on the backpack, Lianyun wanted to see the explanation of the item, but accidentally clicked to pick it up in excitement.

    Xiaotuanzi outside the shop moved its nose, and suddenly turned into a gust of wind and flew towards the house.

    [Taming the meat: After being eaten by monsters that surrender when they are weak (being knocked down) or actively submit to them with high IQ, they can form a master pet contract with the feeder. (Note: The same owner can only have two pets at the same time.) (Rare) (Irrevocable)]

    Lianyun only had time to briefly glance at the explanation of the item, and was suddenly refreshed by a message box:

    [Ding——The feeding is successful, is it correct? Sign a master pet contract with Flying Gerbil? 】

ʚChapter 10

    ===================

    Lian Yun: "???"

    Her only pet slot! !

    "Withdraw! Withdraw!" Lian Yun cracked.

    [Cannot be withdrawn. 】

    Lanna saw that something was wrong with Lianyun, held down the white ball that rushed in, and indifferently tore off the piece of meat that appeared out of thin air and was eaten by half of it in one bite.

    "Squeak!!"

    [Flying gerbil expressed his submission, please sign the main pet contract as soon as possible. 】

    Lian Yun lifted the table: "...can you have some principles!"

    Bai Tuanzi was held tightly by Lanna, and he was still running in mid-air facing the meat.

    Lanna was unmoved, and even moved it further away so that the saliva from the corner of its mouth would not drip onto him.

    Lianyun tried to calm down, but he couldn't help sobbing when his eyes moved to it.

    It cannot be revoked, except to accept or accept.

    [Congratulations to the lord, signed a master pet contract with the flying gerbil, it will protect you with its life, and you will share your life with it. ]

    [Congratulations to the lord for triggering the hidden task: bind a pet. ]

    [The task has been completed, and the corresponding reward: Flying Gerbil's favorite piece of meat x 99 has been issued. 】

    The moment the contract was signed, Bai Tuanzi seemed to understand something, suddenly calmed down, raised his head, with a gesture of "I am willing to give my life for the master".

    It looks quite serious, Lian Yun thought with a blank face.

    "Fatty fleshy fleshy meat!! Starve me to death, starve me to death, starve me to death!"

    ——if she hadn't received its mental activity at the same time.

    "Lanna, give it the meat." Lian Yun said with his forehead hurting, "It will be my pet from now on."

    Lanna let go of his hand.

    Before the piece of meat fell to the ground, Bai Tuanzi grabbed it in one bite and flew to Lian Yun's side, accusing Lanna with his eyes while swallowing the meat.

    "Pets!?" Lena asked in surprise.

    The lord's sister just completed the main pet contract?

    "I heard from Uncle Gaelin that even in the main city, few nobles and magicians have pets." Lina said nonchalantly.

    "It is said that this requires a huge magic circle to complete."

    Lina's eyes were full of admiration and admiration, and she looked at Lian Yun with her chin: "Sister Lord, it's really amazing!

    " If you have a pet, you will probably be even more annoyed." Thinking of that scene, Lina couldn't help laughing.

    It turns out that in this world, owning a pet is a luxury.

    "Bajibaji... Woohoo is so delicious..." It was still a childish little milk voice, it was a boy.

    Lianyun looked down at the little white dumpling next to him. It was still trying hard to chew the food in its mouth, its cheeks were bulging, and it was eating with all its concentration, without any influence from the outside world.

    "Okay... eat, delicious..."

    Listening to the intermittent child's voice, Lian Yun suddenly became less depressed.

    Still a cub.

    The deal is done.

    Just pay attention to signing a stronger one next time.

    "How about calling you...Xiaobai?" said the girl who was named waste.

    Bai Tuanzi swallowed the last bite of meat, shook his fluffy hair, and said softly in his heart: "Actually, I have a name, and my name is Baiheras Keccini..." "Okay, I'll

    call you Xiaobai "

    Xiaobai: ...

    Lianyun's hand lightly landed on the top of its head, smoothing its fur with a doting expression.

    The soft and waxy feel is fluffier and warmer than animal skin, and much silkier than sunflower's mane.

    It's like being caught on a soft cloud.

    In fact, after watching it for a long time, it is still quite obedient.

    "I'm good, I'm good! I still need to touch my head!" This time the child's voice was very clear.

    Lian Yun's gentle smile froze on her face before it took shape. She coughed a few times and withdrew her hand.

    What's the matter, the pet can actually hear the voice of the owner.

    [In order to create more tacit conditions for the main pet, the system supports double-arrow telepathy! ]

    When this system is rarely intelligent, Lianyun seized the opportunity to ask, "Can it be blocked!"

    [In order not to affect the main pet's normal rest, the system provides a blocking function! ]

    That's good.

    Lianyun breathed a sigh of relief after setting up the telepathic shield. She didn't really want her pet to hear what she was thinking at any time.

    Bai Tuanzi didn't seem to understand the new owner's worries, and was still at a loss as to why he couldn't hear the voice.

    Lianyun opened the backpack, and gave Xiaobai a piece of meat with a little guilt, and the latter quickly forgot about it after getting the food.

    Lianyun thought for a while, then ordered another bag of potato chips, and deliberately took it out from behind as if juggling: "Dangdang! Guess what it is!"

    Lina's eyes were awkward: "Although I know my sister wants to do magic, but I think Appearing out of thin air is more like magic than this."

    Lanna deliberately cooperated with her to express surprise, but still couldn't hold back the smile on the corner of his mouth.

    Lian Yun shrugged, tore open the package, opened it to the two, and shared excitedly: "Try it quickly!"

    Lan Na obediently took a piece and put it in his mouth.

    Lina was not interested in eating, but still took a slice out of curiosity.

    The crunchy texture and wonderful aroma explode in the mouth, an unprecedented taste!

    Lina's eyes lit up, and she took another slice and tasted it carefully.

    "Is it delicious?" Lian Yun's eyebrows and eyes curved, "This is called potato chips."

    The little girl nodded frantically: "Potato chips are delicious! They are better than any food I have ever eaten!"

    Lian Yun couldn't help but sigh: "In fact, cucumbers are delicious. The taste is even better... Later, I'll draw another lucky bag."

    Although she never explained this clearly to Lanna, Lanna probably figured out what Lianyun was doing every day.

    Sometimes she would stop suddenly and draw something in the air with her hands.

    At this time, Lanna knew that she had something to do, so she would quietly stand by and wait until she was done.

    Sometimes Lianyun would throw him a multiple-choice question, and then something would appear out of thin air.

    Like the sword beside him.

    Lanner speculated that there might be some kind of activity in the invisible air like the wheel of fortune on the street.

    He watched Lianyun move his fingers in the air, and then the girl's expression brightened.

    "Cucumber-flavored potato chips?" Lanna looked at Lianyun with soft brows and asked softly.

    "No!" The girl stretched out her hand and took out a bottle of... black liquid.

    The color doesn't look too good.

    Will it have the same effect as the red and blue bottles?

    "Is there a cup?" Lian Yun asked excitedly.

    Lan Na thought for a moment, got up and took three clean blood bottles from the corner of the wall and handed them to Lian Yun.

    Lian Yun poured half a bottle and divided it into three portions.

    "This is Coke." Lian Yun took the lead in gulping it down.

    Lina stared at the black liquid that was still bubbling for a long time, and only dared to go up to it carefully when she saw that Lian Yun had drunk it all.

    After just one sip, she was frightened by the bursting taste and quickly put down the bottle.

    After that strange feeling passed over the tip of the tongue, there was an endless sweetness.

    Children are always irresistible to sweets.

    "It's so sweet." Lina licked her lips, stared at the bottle, struggled for a few seconds, and finally got close again.

    Lanner had already finished his share and ate it with potato chips.

    A pack of potato chips quickly ran out, Lian Yun opened his backpack to eat another pack, and when he scanned a grid, he remembered the seed he had drawn.

    Lian Yun dug out the box containing the parsnips from the things left by the caravan.

    "Lena, eat slowly."

    She handed the potato chips to Lena, squeezed the seed in one hand, and walked out of the store with the parsnip in the other.

    The southwest direction of the altar is connected with a large open space.

    Lianyun took Lanna with him, and the latter used an ax to cut a hole not far from the south of the altar and planted parsnips.

    [Ding——]

    [Congratulations to the lord for triggering the hidden task branch - agriculture is the third productive force]

    Just after the last handful of soil was compacted, a prompt popped up on the light screen in front of Lianyun.

    [Sub-task: There has been a substantial reduction in crop production on our beautiful continent. Presumably, my dear lord already knows this fact. The oasis in the human habitat is shrinking rapidly, and it won't be long before the food shortage disaster will sweep the entire continent. So great lord, what will you do to save our continent? ]

    [Sub-task: Agriculture is the third productive force (1) (opened): A parsnip of excellent quality has brought new vitality to your town, and colleagues have provided you with experience points. When the task is completed, you will unlock the corresponding farming skills. ]

    Then Lian Yun saw that the experience bar on his head was filling up, and it was fixed at [Lv.3].

    Side missions are so generous?

    [Sub-task: Agriculture is the third productive force (1) (in progress): Sir, are you very curious about the seeds you drew? Plant it, and when it matures, you will get the corresponding convenience. ]

    Lianyun raised his eyebrows, and asked Lanna to dig another hole beside the parsnip.

    The black round seeds are buried in the soil.

    There is no more prompt on the task panel, it seems that it has to wait until the moment it matures.

    Lanner was sent to fetch water.

    After tasting the sweetness of the hidden side missions, Lianyun plans to take more walks in the town.

    What if some hidden mission can be triggered?

    She was afraid that Lena would be alone, so she made a special trip back to the store.

    Lina was sitting at the door of the store, holding Xiaobai in her arms, looking up at them for their return.

    Lian Yun thought for a while, then stretched out his hand to her: "Do you want to go around with me?"     Lina nodded again and again

    , very happy: "Yes!"

Squeaked expectantly.

    Lianyun took Xiaobai from her arms and put it on her shoulders. Xiaobai obediently lay on her shoulders, clutching her clothes tightly.

    The two of them walked towards the residential area to the north.

    Most of the houses here are shorter than those in the commercial area, with fewer signboards and more human touch.

    Through the unsealed windows, it can be seen that the inside is empty, without furniture, as if no one has lived in it from the beginning.

    Lian Yun couldn't help doubting whether his initial judgment was correct.

    Did anyone actually live here?

    Or as the caravan said—no one had ever seen this town before.

    It wasn't until Lianyun came here that this small town descended as if it had been born out of nowhere.

    Did the system change the town for her out of thin air?

    But there was no trace of the question, and if there was, at least it wasn't available to her right now.

    She has met too few people, and knows nothing about this world, so she can only get some existing information from the descriptions spoken by the caravan and Lanna.

    Who are those "nobles" in the main city?

    What about a magician?

    Even though she had seen Roque, the cloaked man who was once a member of the Wizards Association, she still didn't know anything about it.

    What race is there in this world?

    Thinking of this, she suddenly remembered that the only two people around her were of an unknown race.

    ... Isn't the system really broken?

    Lian Yun looked at the little gray-haired girl beside him who was stepping into a private house with him.

    She has green eyes and doesn't have the traits of other races—such as a long tail or pointy ears.

    So this lovely girl Lena...isn't she human?

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Sui Sui Nian:

    Today I touched the fluffy woo woo woo, it's so small and cute, it's still a cub The most likable!

    (I want to drink Coca-Cola but have a toothache QWQ

    If you like it, you can leave a comment to communicate with Coriander! Coriander will be quick to write after seeing the comments and collections!~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
12K 243 15
*Hi! Want to come in and stay at the store? * In 2XXX AD, meteors fell, zombie viruses raged, soil and water sources were polluted, and the climate w...
19.1K 1.6K 9
Zawgyi ကိုယ့္အခ်စ္ေတနဲ႔ မင္းဘဝေလးေႏြးပါေစကေလးငယ္ Unicode ကိုယ့်အချစ်တေနဲ့ မင်းဘဝလေးနွေးပါစေကလေးငယ်
5.7K 996 21
NOT YOUR EVERYDAY/AREWA LOVE STORY. "...... I'm leaving" I said which make him halt in his space and laugh hysterically. "You're leaving,leave.go to...