The Seduction β€’|PJM |β€’ 21+

By Namjoonbae02

"Let my tongue explain to you how much I crave you..." _________ POSTPONED UPDATES! _________ Rose never kn... More

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš˜πš—πšŽ πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝚝𝚠𝚘 πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšπš˜πšžπš› πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšœπš’πš‘ πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš—πš’πš—πšŽ πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš— πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš— πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšπš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš— πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšœπš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš— πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš— πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš—πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš— πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πŸ₯€
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πš˜πš—πšŽ πŸ₯€

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšπšŽπš— πŸ₯€

1.3K 70 15
By Namjoonbae02

I was left for perhaps five minutes before Jimin returned alone. "Your brother seems.. genuine." I said and he looked up at me, "He isn't the company I'd prefer to have." He replied.

"Does he really plan on taking over- the business?"

"No, my brother- - is a surgeon, he only says things to play with people's minds." He scoffed. "Surgeon. Impressive." I remarked.

Jimin raised a brow, "Am I not impressive?"

I tilted my head, "I mean you run a few businesses." I mumbled, biting my lip to hold back my smile. "It's not like you save lives..." I was only teasing him but based on his body language, he wasn't enjoying one bit of my interest in his brother.

"I do save lives- Rose." He said, "Who do you think generously funds the hospitals these surgeons work in?" He questioned. "If it weren't for my businesses, hospitals wouldn't be able to afford-"

He paused, creases forming between his brows as I let out a laugh. "Mr Park." I laughed, "You're so cute." I blurted out.

He scoffed in disbelief, "What did you say?" He asks, walking closer to where I was sat. I cleared my throat and straightened my back, "Nothing." I mumbled, lowering my gaze. Why? I don't know- this man intimidated the fuck out of me.

He folded his arms and I looked back up at him. "Do you have any other family?" I asked, "I wanted to keep my personal life private from the media." He told me. "I prefer not to discuss-"

"About me?" Haeun suddenly interrupted.

"Rose." He then said, glancing over at me, "I'm sure you must have realise by now how incredibly difficult and boring my brother is. So, why are you here?" He asked.

"I came here to collect-"

"That is none of your concern." Jimin interrupted. "Besides, we're leaving." He continued, "We are?" I asked and he grabs my wrist.

"Is that how you walk a lady that beautiful out of your home, brother?" Haeun asked, glancing down at my wrist in Jimin's hand. He then walked up to us and suddenly slipped his fingers through mine. My eyes widened slightly and Haeun looked down at me, his eyes softening and a gentle smile appearing on his lips.

"A purity ring." He says, then looking up at Jimin, "You don't deserve her." He said, bluntly.

I then felt Jimin's grip around my wrist loosen before releasing it.

"She's no one." Jimin said, and my eyes instantly met his except he wasn't looking at me anymore. "You have what you needed and my chauffeur will drop you home now." He continued, to me.

"Right." I said, taking my hand out of Haeun's. "Thank you for the kind gesture but I can manage getting home myself." I almost scoffed. "It was very nice meeting you, Haeun."

"Goodbye, Rose." He smiled.

I bit my inner cheek to hold back my smile. My eyes then flickered to Jimin who was staring impatiently at his watch. I walked out of there without saying another word to him. Maybe the was the last words we'll ever speak to each other.

___________

I let out a deep breath when I left the building. The air felt fresh compared to how heated I had become in there. I walked to the edge of the street and was about to call for a cab when a black Lamborghini pulled up in front of me. A formally dressed man then stepped out of it and looked at me, "Mr Park has arranged for your journey." He announced.

I raised my brows, "Are you the little puppy who drives his bosses women around?" I asked, except he did not reply. I mean, what was he meant to say to that?

My lips formed a straight line and he walked around the car to open the back door for me. "According to your boss, I was a nobody." I continued as I sat in the car. "Could you believe that?" I mumbled to myself when he shut the door.

I roughly yanked on the seatbelt and fastened it around me. "You know, your boss is a really confusing man- sorry, what was your name?" I asked.

He looked at me through the rear mirror, "Dean." He answered.

"Well, Dean, he better be paying you triple for having to hear me rant about- well the man who helps put a roof over your head." I huffed.

"And would you look at that." I said, looking at the small bottles of water. "No juice?" I laughed, sarcastically. "May I smoke? Do you have a cigarette by chance?"

"In the compartment beneath the seat in front of you, Ma'am" he told me.

I took out the box of cigars and took a single before rolling down the window, "His brother was the complete opposite." I told Dean. "He was so gentle and polite." I sighed, lighting the cigar with the lighter that came with it then placing it between my lips.

"Maybe Haeun was more of my type." I said, looking at Dean. "What do you know about Haeun?" I asked him.

He ignored me and I shuffled closer to his shoulder. "Please, I won't tell a soul that you said a word."

"He's a good man." Was all Dean replied with.

I held my hand with the cigar out the window and looked back at Dean, "Anything else? What about your boss? Was it all true about his previous Secretary?"

"Yes, it was." Dean said, tightening his grip on the wheel. "They were engaged until she-" he was cut off by a phone call. My phone.

I groaned lowly and rested back against the chair, taking my phone. Since when did I have Mr Park's number? I declined it and flipped my phone over.

"Until she what, Dean-"

My phone interrupted us again. This time I accepted it, "Look, I got the idea, and I too think it is better off if we don't meet again-"

"And why wouldn't I want to meet my daughter?" My father said from the other end. I winced and pulled the phone from my ear, checking the name, "Dad." I breathed, "that wasn't meant for you, sorry."

"I feel sorry for the person it was meant for." He replied, "Honey, you remember what today is, right?"

"Yes, I do, and I'm sorry for being late- it's just that I got caught up with something, but I'm on my way now." I explained. "Hm, good, I'll see you soon then, sweetheart."

"You will." I ended the call, and inhaled the cigarette.

"Dean-"

"I apologise, ma'am, but it is not in my place to speak of my bosses personal matters. It is inappropriate and may cost me my job." He explained. I nodded, "I understand."

Although I respected Dean's respect for his boss I couldn't help but wonder what she had done to have broken off the marriage. There were rumours about her being a slut to simply boost herself for personal interests, but that was it. No one knew if they were really engaged, it was never publicly announced.

_________

"Dad!" I called when I entered the restaurant. He turned to me and smiled, extending his arms out to me, "Rose, you've grown so much." A familiar voice said from behind. I pulled away from my father, "Uncle Nio and Caesar!" I gasped hugging them both. "How was your flight?"

"It was tiring." Uncle Ceaser replied, "but we're looking forward to eating your fathers food after many years." I pouted in awe and hugged them again. "Well, you're here for two weeks, make the best of it."

"Rose." My dad called.

"Excuse me, one sec." I said, walking over to my dad. "I've got some bad news." He told me and I had just then noticed the way his face had fallen. I took his hand, "what is it?" I asked.

"I never told anyone this but, we never entirely owned the land this restaurant was built on many years ago." He told me. "Therefore the restaurant is not completely ours either and the man who owns this sector of land contacted me after I had called you." He explained.

"But why so suddenly?" I asked, "Our family has been running this restaurant for several years without any issues."

"He was kind enough to not have instantly run me out of business but he does have possession over what we have built, Rose." I could hear the sadness in my fathers voice. I rubbed his back, pulling him closer.

"He? Who is this man?"

"The CEO of Park enterprise. The land in which our restaurant is built on belongs to the wealthiest family in the city: the Park's." He told me.

LOOK AT HIM: dies ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
587K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...