The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

Par simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... Plus

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Netflix
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE

Chapter EIGHTEEN

1.1K 30 0
Par simp_0102

Sebastians dinner
Alana's POV

"You know what I can't believe you guys don't remember me, I use to always be at the Monaco track." I said as I leaned back in my chair.

"What do you mean Al we've never seen you before ." Sebastian said and gave me a quizzical look.

"Well yeah you've never met Alana Basset but you met Alicia Forbes." (Literally a random name and this part links her up to Jules)

"NO WAY THAT WAS YOU?!" Max exclaimed to me.

Little backstory when I was younger I was always at the French and Monaco Grand Prix because of Jules but my mum didn't want me in the eye of the cameras so she made up a fake identity for me because how media portrays everything.The only people who knew it was actually me was uncle Michael and aunty Corina and of course Charles and Mick.

"Yes Max that was me." Fun fact actually with this fake identity I used when I was younger made Mick,Max and I become a trio of besties when we were younger now it's just the two of us.

"Seb cmon how did you not catch on I mean Jules was my uncle." I said chuckling at him and his shocked face.

"Well to be fair Jules just spoke about his niece not once did he let your name slip." He said pointing a finger at me to make his point.

"Well I figured it out when your mum told me she was Jules sister I just didn't mention it to not make you uncomfortable." Lewis said with a proud look on his face.

"Oh yes now getting to the topic of you and Alana's mum what is happening with that?" Seb said and turned to Lewis to take the attention off me because he saw how my leg was bouncing up and down.

"Well uhm I asked her to move in with me." He said and started playing with his fingers and my eyes went wide that he actually told them.

"WHAT?!" Seb and Fernando strangely chorused together.

Carlos then turned to me with his eyes wide and asked, "Did you know?"

"I found out yesterday A WEEK after he asked I was offended but happy." I said tiredly and leaned my head on mouse's shoulder and just as I did that I made eye contact with Charles but I looked away.

"Wow Lewis and Alana's mum who would've thought?" Pierre asked still a bit shocked that Lewis seemed serious with my mum,trust me so was I.

"Not Nicole." I said and the whole table burst laughing as Lewis gave me a deadpanned look but had a smile on his face.

"Al pose." Lando told me as we were all leaving and held up his camera to me.

"Wait wait let me get Zhou we both look spectacular we should bless everyone with being in one picture." I said and pulled Zhou as he was about to walk pass.

"Let's pose Jojo we look good." I said and tried giving him a twirl but he shook his head at me.

"I'll do it after trying to figure out what you are trying to make me do right now." He said and gave me a weird look.

"I want you to twirl like a ballerina." I said and demonstrated and him and Lando laughed at me.

"HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT ME I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER NORRIS."

"I doubt he can." Carlos said he walked over to us with Charles.

"I so can twirl better than that." He said and flipped his imaginary long hair.

"Really? Prove it." Charles said as he came to stand next to me on the other side that Zhou wasn't occupying.

"Fine hold my camera." He said to me then paused, "Wait no not you someone nice...Mick! Or Lance whichever one come here will you?" He called out to them while I started taking out my phone because I just had to record this.

They approached and Lando handed his camera in their direction, "Here I need someone nice to hold this for me."

"WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! Lance is not nicer than me,Mick maybe but Lance absolutely not!" I said and laughed.

"Hey! That is so not true." Lance said and fake glared at me,man I love this guy.

"It so is! Lance you are like the most sarcastic person I ever met."

"No...wait no yes I am. She's right Lando just give the camera to Mick." He said and we all chuckled a little bit.

After that Lando gave his camera to Mick and started twirling as I recorded him but he didn't have to know.

"Oh my days I love this." I said and I wiped the tears of laughter away from under my eyes.

"Bet not much as how I love you." Charles said as he leaned down and whispered in my ear so that no one else could hear him.

I immediately stopped laughed laughing and I could feel my cheeks go hot and I think he could sense this by the smirk on his face as he glanced down to the ground.

"Shut up all of you I just wanted a picture of Al and Zhou." Lando told us as he faked his anger.

"Oh yes that's right,let's show them Zhou what true style is." I said and flipped my hair and made sure it hit Charles in the face after that I just heard him chuckle.

"Cmon guys group picture of the grid of 2022 that includes you Lewis we see you as much as we see Alana." Danny said and we all laughed at this.

This was the moment I wanted to keep in my memory forever all of us smiling and laughing it may have been only one year with these guys but they were my comfort people. All nineteen of them.

A few moments later

Everyone was leaving I stayed behind to make sure everyone got in their cars ok and everyone was well and safe.

It was only us now our group SMALD the group no one saw coming, Mick,Danny,Seb and Lewis and I.

"Hey I don't mean to get sappy but I kind of love you guys." I said with my eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"Aw Alana we love you to." Seb said and brought me in for a hug. I can't believe he isn't going to be on the grid next year.

"Yeah we do." Danny said as he joined in and Lewis and Mouse soon followed.

"Oh my days guys I'm going to cry."

"One last race Ally." Seb said and kissed my
forehead.

"At least Ally made our last conference fun by falling off her chair." Danny said making them all laugh at my expense.

"Shut up we said we not talking about that ever again." I said.

"Correction Alana you said that." Lewis said and high fives Seb as I turned to mouse as if to say help me.

"Don't look at me you fell off your chair not me." He said making them laugh harder as I rolled my eyes at them but with a fond smile on my face.

After that it was just me I stayed for a bit just to clear my thoughts but then I heard foot steps and turned around with my fists up.

"Woah it's just me." Charles said as he held my writs and brought my fists down.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked him as I sat on the stone steps and he followed and sat next to me our arms touching.

"Went to the bathroom came out saw you guys having your moment and thought not to disturb." He said and after that it was silence,comfortable silence I then leaned my head on his shoulder. I wasn't worried about any fans taking pictures of us because we rented the restaurant for the night.

"I'm scared."

"Don't be Alana you are a fantastic driver."

"No Charles I'm scared of loving you I always am going to be scared." I said and he looked down at me as I looked up at him into his pretty eyes.

"And I'll be there to take your fears away," he said I was about to chip in but he placed a finger on my lips, "Alana the reason why Charlotte is here this weekend is because we didn't tell the media yet not because we still together she wants to move on with her life with her career and with someone else I want to do that to and I want that someone else to be you." He said and I stood up and he stood up to.

"Alana,mon fluer say something." He said as he cupped my cheek.

"Kiss me." And he did and the butterflies I had in my stomach started having seizures.

His lips were soft like last time,the kiss was gentle but it conveyed every feeling that needed to be conveyed.

My one hand was on his chest while the other was on his neck and one of his hands was cupping my cheek while the other circled around my waist. Our tongues didn't fight for dominance they worked together in exploring each other's mouths.

We finally pulled away breathless but our foreheads stayed touching and our eyes connected with each other.

"Can we please talk about this after the race?"

"Of course." He said and kissed my forehead.

OK I KNOW I SAID I WOULDNT UPDATE BUT I COULDNT HELP MYSELF I ALSO WANTED A CHAPTER SPECIFICALLY FOR THEIR DINNER NIGHT! ALSO I WAS NOT EXPECTING MYSELF TO MAKE THEM KISS I WAS LIKE OOO OK MAYBE THIS COULD WORK😭 also definitely Abu Dhabi is next along with ✨emotional✨ trauma but hopefully our girl can work through it

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

32.9K 682 22
"I don't wanna see him, I can't. I'd never be able to look in his eyes again, because all I would think about is how it was all my fault." Celine Val...
55.1K 834 22
The past year has gone from bad to worse for Charles Leclerc. He lost the World Championship to his greatest rival and then his three year relationsh...
222K 2.6K 52
In the adrenaline-fueled world of Formula 1, Willow DeVille stood out not just for her exceptional driving skills but also for her determination to b...
241K 3K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...