The Search For Cinderella: Se...

De alexisgracexo

(CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE) Taylor Grace lives with crazy step-mother and sisters in her Beverley Hills ma... Mais

c a s t
c h a p t e r 2
c h a p t e r 3
c h a p t e r 4
c h a p t e r 5
c h a p t e r 6
c h a p t e r 7
c h a p t e r 8
c h a p t e r 9
c h a p t e r 10
c h a p t e r 1 1
c h a p t e r 12
c h a p t e r 13
c h a p t e r 14
c h a p t e r 15
c h a p t e r 1 6
c h a p t e r 17
c h a p t e r 18
c h a p t e r 1 9
c h a p t e r 2 0
c h a p t e r 2 1
c h a p t e r 2 2
c h a p t e r 2 3
c h a p t e r 2 4
c h a p t e r 2 5
c h a p t e r 2 6
c h a p t e r 2 7
c h a p t e r 2 8
c h a p t e r 2 9
c h a p t e r 3 0
quick authors note
c h a p t e r 2 9 (p t. 1)
c h a p t e r 2 9 (p t. 2)
e p i l o g u e

c h a p t e r 1

76.8K 2.3K 812
De alexisgracexo

Sweat dripped down my forehead, and my heart felt like I was on fire. I was burning, pulsing, I was alive. I ignored the ache and the pains in my legs, in my thighs and kept pushing. I sprinted down my Beverley Hills Street, dodging the squirts of water coming from garden sprinklers. My house, or should I say Alicia's brand new mansion, loomed in the distance, tall and grand. It screamed money and power and 'I've-got-a-gold-digging-wife.' I slowed down as I came closer and jogged down the mile-long driveway, this time running through the garden sprinklers to cool off. Alicia didn't need to know that I was stepping on her precious lawn. I reached my bedroom, otherwise known as La Garage, and stripped completely naked once the door shut, dropping my damp clothes on the ground and made my way into my steamy shower.

My short-lived peace was interrupted within five minutes of quiet due to the blaring speakerphone in my bedroom.

"Taylor! The girls need their breakfast now, are you trying to sabotage their Cheerleading competition!"

Refusing the urge to just ignore Alicia, I turned off my radio and slipped a baggy baseball t-shirt over my head along with black leggings and a pair of white high cut Converses. I ran inside the mansion after the butler, Stevie, let me in. Hurrying into the empty kitchen I pulled out the many utensils and ingredients I would need to satisfy the morning monsters - or maybe just monsters in general.

The girl's, Stacey and Bianca, didn't actually wake up and make their way downstairs until forty-five minutes later, where piles and piles of fattening chocolate chip pancakes and cream along with all their favourite toppings waited for them on the grand dining room table. They were piling the plates up, without a thank you or a 'morning' might I add, before the Prima donna herself glided down the ridiculously long stairs.

I waited by the door of the kitchen as she sat down; making sure everything was to her approval. She scrutinized the dining table before she looked up at me and spat out, "Taylor, I told you that if your running interferes with your responsibilities you will have to stop."

I nodded quietly as the girls snickered, and turned and left the kitchen again. She was crazy if she thinks I would give up running to do my chores. I plugged the blender in and tossed a whole array of fruits along with organic yogurt, honey and almonds before whipping myself up a fruit thick shake. Pouring my heaven into a portable cup I ran back down to my bedroom to get myself organised for school, this pretty much consisted of putting my white-blonde hair up in a messy bun and dumping all the books and textbooks I needed into my Kanken. I kissed the frame of my dad next to my bed goodbye, plugged my iPod in blaring Disclosure, and grabbed my longboard ready to skate out of the place I lived in but did not call home.

It wasn't until I reached the end of the driveway when Stacey and Bianca drove past, beeping their horn on their stupid neon green Volkswagen Bug. They sped off and I prayed to whoever could hear me that they would be pulled over and fined. And maybe locked away; for life.

But hey, even I know I'm pushing my luck.

**

Jordan met me behind the school library only a few minutes before the school bell rang. Our school was massive; I stopped counting how many people actually went here, and the perks of going to such a big school were that I barely ever saw Stacey and Bianca. They both stayed out of my way and likewise.

"Hey girl," Jordan gave me a nod; she was never a touchy girl who felt the need to hug everyone she greeted. She was stunning though and all the guys killed for a chance to get in with her. Jordan had bright aqua blue straight hair, tanned skin and blue eyes, nearly lighter than her hair. She was wearing her standard 'Jordan' outfit; all black; a black crop tank top, black high waisted jeans which showed off her curves and black Doc Martens. And of course, a pair of black Beats headphones draped around her neck - she was an aspiring DJ.

As the bell rang we both went our separate ways to roll call and it wasn't until I was sitting down the announcements were read out on the speakers. I zoned out as I listened to the repeated stories on the upcoming winter ball, the cheerleader finals today at lunch and other things which really did not interest me. Did anyone actually listen to these announcements?

It wasn't until the last announcement which caught my attention, "Could Stacey and Bianca Harvey and Taylor Grace make their way to the headmistress office right now."

Great.

I felt the eyes on me as I made my way down to the office wondering what we three could have possibly done wrong. I don't associate with the 'rich bitches' at school. I don't talk to them or look at them ever. Not many people even knew that we were related. Partly because they refused to change their last names after my dad and Alicia married, they didn't want to be embarrassed being associated with me and of course Alicia thought this was a great idea. So did I.

Once I was inside Miss. Grahams office, Stacey, and Bianca was already seated and surprisingly so was Alicia. Alicia looked pissed, while Ms. Graham looked incredibly fed up. It was the same look that teachers only give to the same dumb ass teenage boys over and over again as they continue to make fools of themselves in their classes.

Ms Graham gave me a tired smile as I entered while the three other people simply glared at me. I liked Ms Graham, I think she understood who I had to deal with on a day to day basis.

"What's going on?" I asked, directed at my favourite principal. Instead of being answered, my stepmother interrupted, "this is not necessary, she is not needed here."

I was tempted to just walk out but Ms Graham simply sent me a pointed look, "Sit."

Obeying, like a dog; I sat on the single couch, away from the step-monsters and their extreme coconut scented tanning spray; all three of them.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Harvey, but those are the only terms available if you want Stacey and Bianca on the show."

"But look at her; she won't even have a chance!" Alicia's high pitched nasally voice sounded like nails in my ears.

Miss Graham was tense but calmly said, "Then you should have no problem."

That shut Alicia up, but I was still lost.

"Um Ms Graham, what's actually going on?"

She sent me a small smile, "Your mother found out about how our school was nominated for the second season of Search for Cinderella. She was suggesting that Bianca and Stacey be put on the show, but I've only decided that this would be allowed if you were to go on as well."

I remember that show, I had watched it last year in my garage to fill in my free time, I didn't mind it but it seemed a bit superficial kind of like The Bachelor. I was just glad that for once in television history a decent girl, Rose I think, won.

"Isn't there only one spot available for each school?" I wondered out loud.

Miss Graham nodded, "They've changed things up this year due to popularity from last season and so before any of the girls meet Noah there will be auditions in front of the producers and creators first and then the 100 girls will be chosen from there and not based solely on school nominations." She paused looking at my stepmother, "There are three spots from each school and since Bianca and Stacey will be taking two, I have decided that Taylor will take another. This is my school and I get to choose who will be taking part in the competition. If Taylor does not go, neither can the two of you."

Stacey and Bianca glared at me, and so did Alicia. I shrugged, "I'm down to for it."

Ms Graham smiled and handed Bianca and Stacey their forms and told us we could leave, "Can I have a moment Taylor." I nodded and sat back down. Ms. Graham didn't start speaking until Alicia slammed the door behind her making me wince.

"I'm so sorry about my step-"

She cut me off with a laugh, "It's alright dear, I know all about crazy stepmothers."

I chuckled and she continued speaking, "You and Jordan were my original options for the show, I'm not sure how your step mum found out about it but apparently those spots are now filled. I had to compromise with her, to put you in, for the sake and reputation of our school." I laughed understanding how dim-witted my step-sisters could be.

"And I know how much you would love the star you're trying to win a date with." She winked, um what, the principal actually winked.

I didn't have any favourite singers or actors that I fangirled over; last season was Xavier Matthews a singer, so I was assuming it would be another person that would be a singer or in the Hollywood industry.

Miss Graham laughed at the questioning look in my eyes.

"It's Noah James."

Oh.    

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.8M 65K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
333 78 11
Noah Cartel, a once-wealthy young man who enjoyed the status of being the sole heir to the vast empire of Cartel Enterprises, now finds himself in th...
3.8M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...