Naya Adhyay (New Chapter)

By HaripriyaSeethala

Akshara and Abhimanyu's new phase of life post Neil's accident fiasco. More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 13

3.2K 210 12
By HaripriyaSeethala

Akshara just kept looking at Harshvardhan Birla, who is looking around the house not bothering the world, while the Sharma family are looking at him interestingly.

Harsh had been looking at the photo wall which are filled with the photos of the Sharma family. What caught his attention the most is Akshara's happy and radiant face. It doesn't mean Akshara is not happy when she was with Gorila's, there were situations where she was genuinely happy, but what lacked is peace and content and that's what exactly her photos with Sharma family are filled with. There are also photos of the kids on different occasions such as festivals, celebrations, parties and family's candid photos.

Harsh felt some weird gazes on him and when he turned towards them he found Akshara looking at him questioningly and the unknown strangers looking at him with a curious look.

What? Harsh sighed at Akshara. U r still here? questioned Akshara.

Obviously...Harsh said in a duh tone....Don't u think u need to go to hospital, ur wife probably would have been admitted....said Akshara.

1st and foremost....she is not my wife, we are divorced and that to with much difficulty and drama. 2nd thing if I'm there or not doesn't matter as her puppet The Abhimanyu Birla will pamper her and it is not good for my appetite.

Appetite se I remember u cooked breakfast right, serve me I'm starving saying he settled himself on the couch....surprising everyone present especially Akshara.

Akshara walked towards him and questioned....Mr.Birla are u fine?... I'm absolutely fine...and aur ye kya Mr.Birla laga rakaha hai.

I'm sorry...mein aapko sir bulathi hu teek hai...said Akshara. Nahi....Sir bhi nahi....pouted Harsh.

Akshara looked Harsh as if he had grown horns. Sir nahi tho kya bulau? Akshara asked him.

Papa...deadpanned Harsh. Akshara sat next to Harsh and asked with concern....Did u hit ur head anywhere?

Why do u think so? asked Harsh....U have changed a lot, like U hate me right? and now u want me to address u as papa.....like papa!!!

Dammmm.....did I really give u the vibes of Amrish Puri in DDLJ who hates SRK.

Akshara raised her brow saying....U did...

Ok fine....I don't hate u, I'm not in favor with the profession u choose, to be honest I'm little judgmental.

Little!!! exclaimed Akshara. Ya ya...I got it no need to throw it on my face....Harsh said annoyed.

Akshara chuckled....she is loving this version of Harshu Birla. Well I'm still a Music Therapist....How about it? she asked.

Hmmmm....I made peace with it so we are good....right he asked.

Uh..haa...since we are in peace I'm going to extract my revenge by blowing ur ears with my singing...how about it....saying Akshara gargled her throat ready to sing.

Harsh immediately moved from there and came near Kailash who is sitting on the other end of the room munching some chips enjoying this banter of Ex/Father in law and Ex/daughter in law.

Harsh sat next while taking a handful of chips and asked Kailash munching on chips....how r u even handling her? har jaga gus zathi hai uski gaana ko lekar.

I like her singing...answered Kailash while offering chips to Harsh. Damn u played safe....saying Harsh picked another handful of chips.

By the way Harshvardhan Birla....Harsh introduced himself moving forward in wiped hand. Kailash Nath Sharma....Kailash reciprocated with hand shake.

On a serious not u need to leave said Akshara to Harsh. Damn that women...she never let me be in peace, like a leach stuck to me, divorce dene se bhi usse chutkara nahi mila....Harsh said annoyingly.

I'm leaving, but u owe me a meal....next time pura breakfast, lunch and dinner karungi yaha apne beti aur pothe ke saath.... Harsh said walking out while stomping his foot.

Akshara and family walked out to send him off. Harsh turned to Akshara and said.....Get ready to deal with Manjari's upcoming drama....I hope these 6 yrs made u strong and remember I want to witness a strong, willed and untame-able Akshara than a submissive and receiving one.

.....

Harsh entered the hospital and walked towards the ward where Manjari is admitted. He stood next to Neil and asked.... updates please.

Doctor is checking her...he will be out in any moment...answered Neil. Harsh then looked at Abhimanyu who is tensed and is walking to and fro.

Iss mahasay bahar kaise?....Harsh asked.

Woh chachu....he wanted to go inside, but hospital protocol didn't permit and must appreciate haa the hospital are strict with their rules...said Shefali.

Ye dono Maa, bete ne mujhe acha kasa breakfast nahi kaane diya....Harsh said annoyingly.

Thank god....exclaimed Anand. I thought u will have it without me....said Anand. Harsh threw him a dirty look....and all chuckled without a sound. While Goenka's and Aarohi are looking at them questioningly to what they are laughing when their Manjariji is hospitalized.

Bhaisab u keep thinking....I already made my 3 meal plan....Harsh threw attitude.

Waise chachu....I have a doubt.....how come chachi always faint or fall sick at important or odd timings...Shefali asked.

Shefali pehli baat.... yaa tum mujhe chachu bolo....yaa phir usse chachi bolo...lekin saath me chachu chachi mat bol. Itni mushkil se mein uss khand mata se ajaad hogai aur tum log...😡

All stood in silence, not to face the anger of Harsh. Just then doctor came out with confused state. Abhimanyu rushed to the doctor and questioned.....Doctor Maa kaisi hai?...

Doctor scratched his neck in frustration. Doctor aap chup kyu ho? Maa kaisi hai? questioned Aarohi.

Doctor sighed and spoke....I'm not sure.....Matlab? questioned Manish.

Patient's BP, Pulse rate everything is normal, no signs of any health condition, but she is still unresponsive....and we are unable to diagnose her condition.

The Gorila's are worried, but then they heard a laugh.....Harsh is laughing holding his stomach.

He laughed and laughed until tears filled his eyes and all are looking at Harsh confusedly and Abhimanyu angrily, but he didn't speak a word because of boomerang.....since Akshara's departure, Harsh had openly roasted him for his inability of being a good husband, which once Abhimanyu did to Harsh (bruh tit for tat).

Ayyaaa...this woman really improved her acting, earlier she fooled her son and know she aced up her game fooling professional's too....said Harsh wiping tears that resulted out of laughing.

Let's go Doctor..... I'll show u, ur patient's exact diagnosis.....saying Harsh led all the family member's into Manjari's room not before whispering something into Shefali's ears...

In the ward room nurses are informing Manjari's current state to the Doctor, who is expectantly waiting for Harsh's next step that was when Shefali barged into the room shouting ..... Abhimanyu...Akshara Abhir ko lekar iss shehar chodke jaa rahi hai.

Tingg....Manjari sprang up from her bed....ise kaise....ise kaise woh Akshara mere pothe ko le jaa sakthi hai....mein chodungi nahi usse.....chal Abhimanyu tumhara beta aur mera pothe ko hamara ghar le ayenge....

In her rant Manjari didn't notice the shocked faces of Abhimanyu and the family.

Relax Manjari.....hmmm....tum behosh thi naa.....toh kaise utgai.....Harsh asked sarcastically. Waise good job Shefali....ur trp (media) voice helped a lot today.

He then walked towards doctor and said.....Doctor don't doubt urself u know....there is a saying.....We can wake up a person who is actually asleep, but not a person who pretends to be sleeping.

Manjari stood stuttering when reality synced in....trying to explain about her actions, somewhere this over smart/ habitual move of Manjari made the sensible family members look at her in different light but not as bechari Manjari.

For the first time Abhimanyu and Neil started looking at Manjari and her actions in different angle....thanks to Harshvardhan Birla...

..................

Aarohi is pacing in her room....all worried, why not....The Akshara is back. Well we cannot overlook Aarohi's worries too....who wouldn't fear losing his/her attention, his/her value, his/her privileges, his/her pampering all these years they enjoyed solely.

Ye Akshara wapas kyu aai...aur..aur uss ka miscarriage nahi hua hai...usska beta bhi hai. Agar woh iss ghar me waapas agayi tho phirse mein second hojaungi.....uss ke saath uska beta bhi raaz karega, aur meri Ruhi bhi second hojayegi. Nahi mein ase hone nahi dungi...mein uss Akshara yaa uski bete ko kabhi iss ghar mein wapas nahi ane dungi. Aapni aur Ruhi ki importance kam hone nahi dungi. Mujhe kuch karna padega....Aarohi's monologue.

Meanwhile the another bird of same flock is also having her own monologue....uss Akshara ki himmat kaise hui....mere bete se uska haq cheeni hai ussne...aur mujhse mere pothe ko dur kiya....saalo se mera Abhi tadap tha raaha aur woh kushi kushi jee rahi hai....chodungi nahi usse...chahe kuch bhi hojaye mein mere pothe ko mera ghar har haal mein wapas leke aungi...aur uss Akshara ko chodungi nahi.

.......

Akshara after a long and heavy day drifted into sleep with Abhir in her arms. She is fast asleep even to notice that someone is trying to intrude her room through the window. Once the window is open the intruder with calm and steady steps approached Akshara and Abhir. After a long pause the intruder slumped down next to the bed on his knees holding his locket and looking at the sleeping Akshara and Abhir with tears in his eyes.

Mera Akshu....mera beta....is all he could say. With shaky hands he caressed Akshara's hair, he kept on stroking her hair, it's been 6yrs he last saw her, touched her, hugged her, kissed her...and his heart is not even taking a step back from being with her, and all this while Akshara is sleeping peacefully....infact she felt soothing and snuggled more into Abhir who is sleeping in her arms.

After what felt eternity Abhimanyu then looked at his son whose face is slightly visible as he is cocooned in Akshara's arms. He then touched Abhir's feet, Abhimanyu felt a volcano of happiness erupted in his heart. Abhimanyu spent almost an hour next to the bed just looking at his lifelines...he felt extremely happy to have them back and extremely painful to not have them in his life.

His mother's hospital drama drained out his energy and peace and to cope up with it all he wanted was/is his Akshu, his solace..... so he sneaked into Sharma's house for a glimpse of his Akshu and now when saw both his wife and son his heart is badly yearning for them, but he knew there are lots of things to be sorted out especially with regards to Abhir so with heavy heart he decided to go back to BH, he walked towards the window to get out the same way he got in, but he felt his steps are heavy....he then immediately rushed to Akshara kissed her forehead and then kissed Abhir's forehead....and climbed down the window and left, however someone from Sharma's witnessed Abhimanyu's this stunt and narrowed their eyes.

.......

Manjari is in the kitchen cooking breakfast, when Aarohi entered the kitchen....Good Morning Maa..she greeted. Good morning Aarohi....Manjari greeted back.

Aap kya kar rahe Maa....Aarohi asked Manjari. Nastha....Manjari answered. Maa....tho aap Akshu ko lekar kya socha? Aarohi asked randomly. Usski baareme kya?....asked Manjari. Mere matlab.... Akshara ko kab ghar wapas ley aaraha hai?....Matlab woh saalo se ghar se dhoor rahi, uske saath uski bete ko bhi ghar se dhoor rakha tha.....aur Abhimanyu itni saal se akela raha Akshu ke liye, Akshu keliye tadap tha raha.....(Manjari is fuming).....after a long pause Aarohi commented...jo bhi hai Maa, Akshu ko Abhir ko hamse dhoor nahi rakhna chahiye tha....Aarohi walked out of the kitchen leaving a angry Manjari.

Aarohi knew that Manjari is Abhimnayu's only weekness, she also knew that Manjari is nothing but a fool when necessary can be tamed to our want....which she did when she eloped, she manipulated Neil and Manjari, and was back in the BH that too Abhimanyu himself asked them to return...but to her displeasure Neil was out of his innocent mindset, but Manjari is still the same, and now she is going to use this Manjari against Akshara and make sure that Akshara will never enter BH or GH in this life time.

What Aarohi never imagined is Akshara gives a damn about Goenka's, Manjari and Aarohi...and the more Aarohi and Manjari plans against Akshara the more it gonna work in Akshara's favor.

........

All the Birla's sat at the breakfast table, but Harsh is missing. Harshji kaha hai?...asked Manjari. Ghar pe nahi hai kya?....questioned Anand. Nahi, mein unhe bulane gayi thi, lekin woh kahi nahi mili.....said Manjari. Sir kaha cheli gayi.....asked Neil.

That was when Harsh came back. Harshji aapkaha chela gaya?...questioned Manjari.

Tumse matlab?....Harsh passed Manjari while commenting. Manjari was hurt with Harsh's nonchalance.

Harsh filled himself a glass of juice. Harshji pehle naashtha kijiye, baad mein juice pilena....said Manjari. Harsh didn't even bother with Manjari and emptied the glass.

Chachu betiye...mein serve karthi hu....said Shefali. Nahi Shefali mein ne bf karliya....said Harsh.

Kab...kaha....aap bahar nahi kathe haina.....said Neil.

Bahar kyu kaungi....mein achhe se meri beti ki haath ka kaana mere pothe ke saath kakar aarahi hu. Kachori, chole batura, salad, chai.....mmmmm tasty. I have to say....even after many years....Akshara ka haat ka swaad waisa ka waisa hi raha....said Harsh.

Except Aarohi and Manjari...all looked at Harsh enviously especially Abhimanyu he is craving for his Akshu's food.

Harsh tu akele kaise jaa sakthe hai?...Mujhe bhi bulaletha ham saath mein chelthe hai, mujhe bhi Akshu ki haath ka kaana hai....whined Anand. Harsh settled next to Anand and started teasing him....koi baath nahi bhaisaab kal chelthe hai....waise aaj kachori bahut tasty tha...I can't guarantee the same tomorrow.

Unable to tolerate Harsh teasing anymore Nishitha called Akshara....bhabhi this is cheating, aap ne sirf chachu ko invite kiya bf keliye....Haa Akshara tumne sirf Harsh ko bhulaya....hum bhi hai hame bhi bulathe....said Mahima. One by one all started complaining....making it hard for Akshara to answer.

Chup...sab chup....Akshara said in loud voice. All became silent. Agar mujhe mere ghar invite karni hai tho sab kho bulaungi naa...said Akshara. Tho phir Harsh.... said Anand....

Hum sab ki neend kulne se pehle hi Harshu Birla prakat hogai meri ghar ki darwaje pe...aur jaane ki naam hi nahi le rahe hai....so I had to include him while cooking....answered Akshara.

All looked at Harsh, but were surprised...the seat is empty....Harsh long escaped from there.

Tauji....mujhe toda time chahiye, especially Abhir se baath karne mein, tab mein kudh call karke invite karungi aap sab ko...please understand requested Akshara. All the Birla's nooded in understanding.

We will wait for that day....said Parth and cut the call and left to their respective works leaving a angered Manjari and Aarohi.

I was with Birla's all these year's but none of the family were friendly with her, they just maintain a cordial relation....but with this Akshara.... even after her absence for years they still are friendly with her.....aisa kya hai uss Akshara mai?....Aarohi thought.

This Akshara....she kept my grand son away from me for years....and now she still is asking us to not meet him until she say so....ye samaj thi kya hai kudh ko....mein asi beth kar dekh nahi sakthi, mujhe kuch karna hai, mera Abhi bichara usse tho kuch hoi nahi sakthi, mujhe hi saara mamla apne haath me lena hai......mera potha mera ghar wapas ayega jaroor ayega...said Manjari with determined face.

She then dialed a number and said....Rathore ji mujhe aapse jaroori baath karni hai.

.......

All Sharma's are back....Vikram and Pari detailed them about Gorila's. On hearing that Akshara's family is back, a small fear raised in their hearts....that they may loose their Akshu....their sister/daughter/grand daughter/friend.

They successfully concealed it infront of Akshu...not to bother her. Papa....kya Akshu didi hame chodkar cheli jayegi?....asked Muskaan concerned, she really loved her Akshu di. Silence is all the answer she got.

Just then door bell rang, which is attended by Kabir. There stood Goenka's....Kabir welcomed them inside with heavy dreadful heart.

Namaste....mein Manish Goenka aur ye mera pariwaar. Vasudev Sharma greeted back so did the rest of Sharma's

Hum hamari Akshu ko ghar wapas lene aya hai....said Manish...and all Sharma's stood in fear.

That's all for today....

Will Akshara go back?

Should she go back?

In my story Aarohi is neither a widow nor a single mother....sorry I couldn't whitewash her...

Manjari is still caring for Harsh?

What are ur thoughts on the above? 

For me Manjari is never a good mother for Abhimanyu and Neil let alone Akshara and Aarohi.

What are ur thoughts?

Sharma Family....I have introduced professions of few Sharma family members, going forward the rest will be introduced.

Dhruv and Nandana Sharma.....Vikram and Pari's kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 4.2K 26
Akshara was ready to go away-her present to her brother during bhai dooj. Seeing Abhimanyu in the traffic wavered her heart. His smiling face lined w...
25.4K 1.6K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...
15.9K 771 5
My take on the current track....let's see what destiny has for abhira....