MY WORLD'S KING

By musicialtie

It's story of a girl who is the craziest fan of the rockstar of the nation. Her only dream is to meet him jus... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 3
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
AUTHOR NOTE
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Hello there world,, I am back!!!
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Announcement
Part 64
Author note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Announcement
Part 79

PART 80

2.1K 239 28
By musicialtie

He pulled her towards the bed and picked up a music pad. His music pad. His sacred Bible.

He forwarded to her and with a confused mind she took it. In their 11 months of relationship Nandini just opened the music pad twice. Once out of curiosity and another time when Manik  asked her to take it to the in-home studio where he was working on his music,  from their room. That's it. She respected Manik' music like anything. So, for her this music pad meant a world as well just like Manik's.

With shaking hands she opened the pad, Manik had kept a red rose as a page marker there. Nandini took the rose and smiled. Then she read a quote there

" My music is my life,
And, you are my lifeline.
So, welcome to my music world and
Be mine. Forever! "

She lifted her eyes to look at him.  Touched, happy lone tears started flowing. Manik wiped out her tears from her cheek and started caressing with his fingers.

" Nandini, this is your final birthday gift. There's this song I have written for us, of us. I want you to record this song with me. This will be added to my next album. And, before you think that this is for the deal we have made at SPACE for you to sing a jingle for my album, but it's not. Honestly, I wanted this from a long time and offered that day at SPACE program officially to the world so that there would not be any suspicion about you. "

Nandini was so touched and moved but there was this dilemma running in her head.

" But Manik, I am not prepared for it. I am not ready for such amazing thing. And, you already know I have never had that intention to make a music career. I just wanted to meet you. That's the reason I studied hard to get into SPACE with torch of desparate hope to be able to meet you one day. "

Manik cupped her face and responded

" Nandini, baby, I know . I know all of this. But baby you are a good singer. You have such mellifluous voice. I love your voice. And, I want to give you the world. I want the world to recognise you as You, not as my companion but my music partner. Please baby, consider this and you do not need to worry. I will help you with this. We will practice everyday to create this magical melody. I promise it will turn out as the epic one. I promise. Manik promise. "

He uttered with so much intensity that it overwhelmed her heart. She kissed his mole above his lips and said " Okay. "

A happy Manik hugged her tightly
" Thanks baby. "

" But, I want to say you something. " Her words broke their hug and Manik silently asked her to continue.

" I never wanted to be a musician. I love music because you love it. I wanted to be  a teacher from the very first day. Though it was my dad's wish for me to be a physicist. But, I accepted that and studies hard. But one day one YouTube video has changed my perspective of life. I stopped being me but became your's. I thought hard when you said that I should be having an ambition in life and I thought about it. And, now I know what I want in life apart from you. I want to be a music teacher. I want to guide people to fulfill their dreams. And you live for music . So that's what I want. "

She took a breath and continued

"And, Manik, I wish to have a low key life where I will be a partner of The Manik Malhotra and also a teacher who teaches how to be a crazy fan of your idol and then became a girlfriend as well."

She finished with a teasing wink to make Manik laugh.  Nandini then said mischievously

" And, with that out of the box duet with you, it will be the greatest feather in my resume and no one will stop me from getting selected as SPACE faculty member. "

Manik smiled again with her words and joked

" Well, I can also write a recommendation for you. "

Nandini took it seriously and asked excitedly " Seriously? You will ? That would be amazing! "

" Baby , I can sign your contract now and here itself . Have you forgotten who possess the 51% shares of SPACE? "

" Ahhh exactly! For sometime, I completely forgot that you own the college. " She whispered to herself.

Manik then asked " on a serious note, why are you so obsessed with SPACE? You could teach to any music colleges in Mumbai. There are a few good options here apart from SPACE. "

" Well don't you already know the reason? It's you Manik. ! " Came her prompt response and realisation showered upon him.

Her devotion to her World' King aka him.

" Also, if I will be a faculty member then when you will visit SPACE, I can sneak into your office and we can have our little quality time there. Wouldn't that be so exciting? " 

She expressed raising her eyebrows suggestively and Manik could not help himself from laughing his heart out on her cuteness.

" Oh my naughty yet cute as hell baby!!! " He exclaimed and pulled her for a life numbing kiss.

His response to her cute suggestion.

Nandini pulled herself a little between the kiss and murmured on his lips

" So deal Mr Malhotra?"

On that he smiled and pecked her lips
" Deal for the eternity Ms Now Moorthy but soon to be Mrs Malhotra"

Nandini got overwhelmed with happiness and stared at his eyes tilting her head. He kissed away her tears caressing her cheek with his alluring lips

" laters baby, one day. Soon"

Manik uttered promised and she kissed him hard. They sealed their deal with the best way.

Without breaking the kiss he pulled her to the bed and they fell on it with her above of him.

He secured her over his torso protectively and whispered
" Nandini I really want you to know that I am irrevocably in love with you."

" I know and I love you " came her response murmuring over his lips.

Manik buried his face on her shoulder hugging her tight while caressing her back.

She sighed in relaxation keeping her head over his chest.

Slowly Manik rolled over and hovered over her. The indication was clear to both of them. And they both wanted that intimacy to express their love.

Nandini cupped his face and pulled him for a slow kiss and he compiled happily slowly started unbuttoning her dress. Then he rolled the dress off her shoulders exposing her white net brassiere.

Their eyes were locked to eachother and without breaking the trance, she got off the bed a little and he took the cue to unclasp her bra hooks. Her heavy mounds got freed and his hungry eyes took a quick glimpse of those.

Nandini's hands were that time busy unbuttoning his shirt and explored his alluring chest. After discarding his shirt, she pulled his naked chest to her and the skin to skin touch ignited the slow burn that they were enjoying painfully by then.

So, Manik couldn't hold himself much but pinched one of her nipples to earn a delicious hiss from her that both of them enjoyed. She dug her nails on his shoulder blades when he mouthed her full right breast. The moaning sound left from her was one of his most favourite sound. He could never got bored listening to that alluring music. He even promised himself to improvise that sound with every passing moment with her to their eternity.

She lifted her legs and wrapped around his waist pulling him more closer and in result his jeans cladded hips became tortureously tight. Before he could take things on his hands, his perfect pertner started working on his belts and within a blink he was left with his underwear on only. He himself pulled down the last piece of clotting off himself while Nandini helped him pulling her dress off herself. Before she could roll down her panties, a naked Manik stopped her and took that sluterry work in his hands. She shivered pleasantly when he went down on her and she could not help but yelp in delicious pain with the magic he kept on doing to her.

It was so intimate that she couldn't even looked at him but also couldn't stop herself pulling his hairs in unimaginable pleasures.

Her throbbing lower part and moans were enough to give him the satisfaction of being able to satisfy his lover. And to take her to the heights of happiness, he increased his toung pace and within few seconds his lips tasted the tase of her. And, he couldn't be more satisfied.

Nandini was over the moon with the new sensation and experience and she had no words to express what she was feeling. All she could do was moaning louder and louder.

As she got her spellbound orgasm, she wanted more. She got greedy. So without any further delay, she pulled his hairs harshly and demanded for more.

Manik, sailing on the same boat with her, quickly rolled on the protection and entered into the depth of her with  loud hiss.

They both started moving in a rhythm and finally got their release with the loudest moan which Manik was sure heard by her best friends downstairs.
He was sure that if Nandini would have been in a conscious state of mind, she must have already started throwing panic feat stating that her friends should not have gotten any idea about her intimate life.

But to his luck, she was more involved tonight in their intimacy to care about the world but them. And , he was the happiest with that.

He collapsed on her being exahusted. She on their habitual accord started caressing his back. Both  panting hard after sex.  The room was smelling like them. Their sweat, love and sex.

" Be mine " he murmured catching his breath kissing her neck.

" Humesha " she replied back wrapping her hands around him.

The sun beams were peeking through the huge heavy curtains bidding them good morning. He was sleeping scooping her from behind.

Manik in his sleep, pulled Nandini towards him more. Her naked back got pressed by his naked front sending sensational shivers down their bodies.  She sighed in contentment and turned around then placed her head on the crook of his neck.  Manik still asleep dropped a kiss on her head and let her settle comfortably in his arms and then wrapped himself around her protectively.

They both were really drained out after last night. They couldn't have had enough of themselves yesterday. As a result, they were awake until late night and then fell asleep after their third round of love making. Completely exhausted.

A constant notification on Nandini's phone broke her deep slumber and slowly she started opening her eyes.

The first thing she noticed was her handsome World's King's sexy manly cute nipple where she was sleeping keeping her head.

She sleepily planted a soft kiss on one of his nipples and she felt his member which was rested on her lower abdomen got hardened followed by a cute moan from him.

She smiled with the effects she had on him. That made her shy whilst proud.

She started recalling last day's events and she couldn't still believe that she was that much immensely lucky to be a part of her World's King.

When she was still engrossed in her happy thoughts, unknowingly her fingers started caressing his torso and sometimes even his member got lucky soothing feather touch which excited him more.

" Baby, we are really tired for another round now. If you don't want to go for fourth round then I suggest you to please stop your endeavours. Stop teasing. I am tired. Need a breather first. "

Came his husky response and he stopped her hands that were dangerously close to his member and enclosing her slender fingers with his.

Understanding his message she shyly smiled and said to tease him

" Ufffooo monster Manik! "

He chuckled still eyes closed and then said opening his eyes slowly " Don't try to wake this monster up if you are not ready to get eaten alive. "

" As if ! " She mocked teased him more and he raised his eyebrows on her mischief.

" Ahh looks like Nandu is in mood today!!! " He teased her more challenging.

And she complimented him perfectly stating " May be! What are you going to do about it? "

It was the time he laughed heartily and then pulling her petite body on him said " You will be the death of me one day, My World's Queen !"

She smiled happily kissing his mole.

Manik then moved forward adjusting her more and mouthed her full pouty lips for a peaceful morning kiss.

But as soon as their lips started exploring their already very much accustomed lips, her phone started ringing loudly.

Though Manik was not ready to leave her but kept on kissing. But as the phone rang for the second time Nandini pulled away from him reluctantly.

Manik left a curse towards the caller while she reached over to the side table to grab her mobile phone.

It was Sriya calling. As soon as Manik saw her name flashing on the screen, he got irritated " Not her again! "

" Manik" she softly retorted and he pouted childishly pulling her again to him and hugged her when she attended the call.

"Haan morning Sri. Yes I woke up..."

" Let me freshen up then am coming down."

" I understand. "

"Let me come down and talk."

Manik could feel the tightness in her voice. So as soon as she hung up , he asked " What happened with her again?"

Nandini composed herself answering " Nothing Manik. She just wanted to talk to me. That's it. "

"You sure, this is it??" He asked again.

She could recognise the hint of irritation in his voice. And she knew the overprotective boyfriend was the reason behind that.

" That's it only Manik. They just want to talk to me. "

" Aur kitna baat karna??? Aren't we over with that talk talk phase ??" He expressed his disappointment. He just didn't want her to get upset again.

" Manik!! " She pouted and then continued " it's so natural for them to talk about us now. You need to understand that. And..."

She stopped and then continued cupping his face " And, moreover all that, they will never hurt me. I am really thankful that they came back. Thank you Manik for the best birthday ever "

" Well then let's be thankful properly Ms. Moorthy."

Saying he rolled themselves and their already ached body received delicious ache all over again which they both were craving from the moment they had woken up that morning. The world could wait for them a little bit more.

***********

Hola lovelies!!!

I know and being like super late to update but all I could say is life sucks with truck loads of works!!! So, am extremely sorry!!! Will try to update whenever I can.

I am just really thankful for you guys to keep waiting and loving My World's King!

Thanks a lot!!! I really do appreciate your love here!!!

Stay blessed and happy always!!

Happy Eid Ul Adha !!

Eid Mubarak from mine to yours!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 9 6
Everyone just love a typical teenage love story. Where a simple girl has the hearthrob as her bestfriend and everyone dies of envy. Where that bestfr...
17.4K 778 46
It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encountering 7 mans that she thought very wei...
41 0 41
It's a story about two loves who met with each other Because of destiny.. Even after this they will stand together and fight whatever problem comes...
173K 16.5K 33
He lived into a miseries but She was spending her life in a living hell unaware of her past connection with someone. What happens when both blame eac...