The Alpha Diary

By themanaeshades

I've never been in love before but things changed when I saw him for the first time in the most romantic plac... More

Introduction
Unexpected heat
confronting him
will u be my omega?
Meeting
Think about it
I want you
Together(18+)
I love you
*Authors note*
officially one
Truth
Training
In Forest 18+
promises
Fight for love
We won
crown ceremony
crown ceremony II
Rut with mate 18+
Baby bunny needs Rest
Punishment
Possesive Alpha
Phayu's baby is horny 18+
Sick or Not?
Mumu's baby
Blessing
Blessings II
Nesting
Sneak out
No touching
Little wolf 18+
Revealing
The Wedding
Wedding Night 18+
Needy Little wife
Babymoon
D-Day [END]
{Extra: Want more}
New story 🌧️🌪️
{Extra} Baby daddy
{Extra} Little ones

Party Night

3.3K 133 59
By themanaeshades

I took a deep breath and "come in phii".

"Rainnyy!We are not going anywhere"

"Phii what happen!?" I questioned, when I saw p'phayu's cold face. Is something happen! Is he okay!?

"Do you have any idea how fucking bold and sexy you are looking huh! You can't go like this" He shook his head like a small kid denying to eat vegetables.

"Oh-ho! Phii I got scared, i thought something bad happened !"

"Baby! You are not going like this okay! We are not going anywhere, do you really think I'm gonna let other shitty Alpha's look at your tiny waist like that, it's only mine to see, mine to hold and mine to fucking eat"

"Phii it should be me to worry about you"
Well it's obvious. He is the most handsome man I've ever seen in my entire life. And see!!how lucky I am that this sexy creature is mine. Hehehe!!

"You have no idea how you are looking kitty! There are some dickheads who always put their dirty, horny eyes on beutiful omegas like you"

"Phii! But I've choose it for you! And you'll be there with me. Phi jack (phayu's Assistant) will also be there with our bodyguards"

"No buts baby! You can wear it here in the mansion! But not out"

Ohh!! My possesive Hubby!

I cupped his face which is all red and heated up "mumu! I really wanted to go with you, i was waiting for this! And i only dressed up for you, not for anyone else"

"But bab--"

"Hubby! " I started again giving a peck on his angry cute nose "I am sure no one will dare to go against you! They all fear my handsome and strong Alpha.
And remember you asked me that time when you bent me over kitchen counter and fucked me senselessly, that you goona do whatever I want after that. So this is what I want, i want both of us to go!"

"Fuck!! Baby" he pull his hair tie and tied it again which he does when he is angry and irritated, i can see pure frustration and worry in his eyes.

"Please please please na~ Hubby" I crossed my arms around his neck with a pleading pout and wide eyes. Hoping he will agree.

"Fine! But listen carefully okay!

Your buttons must stay close.

You must be in front of my eyes.

You must not talk to anyone stranger.

And most importantly you gonna tell me immediately if you feel anything or someone bothering you okay" with a hold on my face, he looked straight into my soul.

"So demanding hubby! But fine I'll do that" I assured, because i have no other choice. My Alpha is so caring and possesive. He will not let me go if i don't do as he say.

"And one more thing baby boy!" He started with a warning tone, sending shivers to my body "If anyone touched you or looked at you with bad intentions.I am going to kill him right there"

Ohh!! My Jesus! How i forgot, my hubby is 10x dangerous when he is angry. Now i am really having second thoughts of wearing this. What if someone behave like that and ended up dead. I hope everything goes well!

"I will phii!! Don't worry, i am sure nothing like that will happen" I maintained my bunny smile which phii loves to see, and gets calm from his angry wolf mode.

"Good! But i think you have to put your makeup on again!"

"Why! Phii!" I asked confusingly. His face came into contact with my bare neck teasing my sensitive spot by licking a long trail.

"Because I'm going to eat you first, you have no idea how hard i am already"

Ohh!! Shit! I looked down at his crotch and he is indeed turned on. A happy and satisfied wave runs through my body that i can make my Alpha this hard just by dressing like this. Well i can let my phii eat me, as he agrees to go.

"But please don't ruin my dress" i pouted and he caught my lips with his teeths for a long filthy kiss. He hold me tight from my waist. Lift me up and pressed me to his muscular body. Not letting any air pass through us.

"You are smelling different baby" he trail down from my mouth to my neck inhaling from my scent glands. Leaving soft kisses. Leaving my body stiff and shivering with sensation.

"In a good or ba--"

"In a fucking delicious way baby" he confessed before letting me complete. I am happy that he liked it. It worried me for second that may be i smell bad.

After getting eaten by my hungry lusty wolf, i dressed up and put my makeup on again. We didn't did like real sex but everything except that, because phii don't want me to walk with pain in my ass.

Siting in car Phii's hand is on my thigh all the time, just leaving for changing gear.

As we went out of the car there were several cameras and reporters standing in front of us.

Phii slid his hand on my waist holding me tight and making sure the jacket won't show my tiny waist.

"It's so beautiful phii" I uttered, looking at the huge hotel, beautifully structured.

"Not more than you baby!" He kissed me before heading forward.

As We both headed inside, everyone started bowing to us. The scent of different pheromons of different Alpha's were roaming all around. Some even artificial.

But it didn't bother me at all as my Alpha's scent is way more strong and sexier.

We both stood on the stage for reporters and photographers for photos as everyone was excited to finally see me and phii coming here as couple.

Phii is always behind me, holding my waist and sometimes my butt cheeks to show whom I belong to.

To be honest I am nervous, it's my first time to come to the place like this. And I'm sure I am looking so small and fragile among all of these people here.

But not scared because I trust my p'phayu more than I trust myself so i don't have to worry about. And also it's me who forced phii to come here.

"Hey!! Phayu! Finally here, i thought you were not gonna come as always" we heard a voice behind us when we both were going to our table.

"Hey! Sam!. I was not but my beautiful wife insisted, so" phii replied to the man who is standing in front of us now. Phii tighten his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him.

"Ohh! Hello mr. Rain nice to meet you, i finally got a chance to see you. Now I know the reason why my friend is so wipped" he stated laughing.

"Wai! P'sam nice to meet you too" I greeted back politely. If phii is not moving and letting me talk to him that's mean he is a trust worthy friend.

"Little monkey! Sit here okay, if i have to go to talk to my business partners, you should stay here. Jack stay close to him"

P'jack nodded respectively, from the look of phii's serious dark eyes. It is clearly a warning for him.

___________

I don't know how much time has passed but i am really getting bore. Everytime phii is sitting with me, someone intrupt us. It's not the problem to talk to them in front of me. But my super possesive Alpha don't want anyone to sit near me or even look or talk to me. So he always take them away. But offcourse standing from where he can see me clearly and assure me with his so hot raised eyebrow and sexy wink.

It's enough now, enough of pulling my hubby from me. But i can't do anything about that.o(╥﹏╥)

Ohh!! But i can sneak from here and try something new. I am literally siting on the same place from God knows how long.

I think i should try a drink yeah! Good idea! I looked at the bar side which is thankfully empty for now and safe for me to go there. It's not to far from phii. He can easily see me buy turning his face.

"Sir Rain do you need something?" Ask p'jack with worried eyes. He must have sense me looking here and there.

"P'jack i told you don't call me that. I am your sweet little nong" I replied with a small natural pout.

"Sorry Nong rain! Now tell me you need anything!?" I do actually, i need to get up from here. But i can't go if p'jack will be behind me all the time.

"Umm! P'jack I'm feeling cold, can please bring me my jacket" i pleaded with my wide eyes. I just hope he agree, without telling phii.

"And don't tell p'phayu, he is busy I don't want him to worry!"

He think for sometime "okay Nong rain, I'll be back soon, but please don't move from here and call me if you need anything else"

I nodded and he left with taking last glance on phii. The car parking is little bit far and here is so much crowd so he definitely gonna take long and I will give me enough time to go and have some fun.

I stood from my seat and make my way towards the bar. I feel blessed sometime with my small slander body. I can easily sneak from between crowd and no one will see me, atleast i hope so.

Siting on the bar seat, i have no idea what to order. Phii will never allow me to drink alcohol as i am still underage. But he won't know it right! I'll just taste one.

But I don't know what to say i don't even know any names of drinks and there is not something like a menu hanged here.

"Hey! Gorgeous!" A sudden disgusting scent came into my senses and i turned my face to see this person.

By the look and ring on his finger i can't tell surely, he is marked and have his mate. He looks older than my phii and not nearly handsome as him.

"Hey!" I replied back with a small smile with respect. A wide smile can be seen on his lips.

I don't have to fear him, phii is just few steps away. So with a small voice i can make him turn around at me.

"2 queen's dubonnet please" he ordered this weird name drink. With a smile.

"You looking beautiful!"

I took a glance to phii then "En! Thank you!" Replied back.

"Here! For you!" He smiled and slid the glass on counter to my side.

I know i should not take it, as i don't know what it is but i can't order anything either. I am gonna ask some alcohol names from p'phayu. But for now i think i have to take it, it's just one tiny shot right!

So i took the glass and stopped, looking at the person next to me, how he chug the whole drink in one go.

Oh! My!god! I have to do the same!?

I brought the drink near my nose and eww!! It smells absolutely bad.

Take a deep breath rain you can do it!

So i did!!

Shit!! Did it just burned my pancreas, it's soo bad Ahh!! I don't like it! My tongue got numb!

My Alpha! I want him! I want the taste of his tongue!

I tried so hard to maintain my expression, not to scare people around me.

When suddenly a strong arm turn me by my waist.....

To be continue___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 721 6
Phayu sees a pretty young omega that captures his attention, the only problem is Rain's family
25.5K 415 21
A love story between an dominant omega Taeui who doesn't like how other alpha treat omega has a mate Ilay who is more dominant and possesive than he...
314K 12.5K 37
My name is Noeul 'Rain' Lee and I... I'm married to the only Alpha of the Sermsongwittaya clan. Heh! As if... this is a marriage of convenience and n...
True happiness By

Fanfiction

84K 3.7K 43
The boy who lost his everything at a very young age mistreated by his so called uncle and aunt, see how his life took a very unexpected turn and how...