Helping Gwen 10

By AnimeEagleScout

Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben... More

Random Portal
Family and Smoothies
Home and Work
Play with Fire
Fast
Templars
Wrinkle Brain thinking
Plumbing
I thought of it First
Null and Void
don't fuck with Terra [maybe a chapter?]
Grampa Proud
Human Race
Noticable Difference
it's a placeholder title
Malling About
What Grey-Matters
Galvin's Life
Kevin's Reward
Charmed
P.A.S.S.I.O.N
Helping Out
Draining Work
Plastic Straws
The Think Tank
The Big Think
start running now. [not canon]
Resequencing...
recalibrating...
Relaxing...
back on the grind.
Shock
After Shock
Calm...panik
Week Off part 1
Week Off part 2
Week Off Part 3
Week Off Part 4
Week Off Part 5
Week Off Part 6
Week Off Part 7
Week Off Part 8
Week Off Part 9
Week Off Part 10
Week Off Part 11
[TECH BREAKDOWN]
Week Off Part 13
Week Off Part 14
Back Home
This is it Part 1
This is It Part 2
Incomprehension[what if]
Graduation
Ceremonial
Warpath
Squad
Ledger-domination
turtle soup
TTIFW
Time slipping
Birthday
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 3
Birthday part 4
Family
Chapter Title
Starwalkin'
Ultimate Omniverse Pilot
Jade-s Christ-al
My Greatest Enemy
Ultra's End Goal [Not a Chapter]

Week Off Part 12

1.3K 51 33
By AnimeEagleScout

End of Day 6

EightEight

She was seeing the integrity of her Battle Skin dwindling. 'No. No no.' She was frantically using every arm [including her Eight tiny ones] to try to get her repair tool to work.

[CRITICAL DAMAGE]
[REPAIR MODULE REMOVED]
[UNABLE TO REPAIR DAMAGE]
[MANUAL REPAIRS REQUIRED]

She was desperately trying to cannibalize parts of her suit to repair.

*CRACK!*

She felt the heat of Tetramand seep in. She could see unfiltered light! Nooo! Her eyes having filters implanted that ignore blue light but the light stung her skin because she knew what would happen after.

She punched in a code through her brain link and the seal popped on her chest of her beta decay reactor. She'd have to pull the core and pray her black box survives for her brothers to retrieve.

[OPENED REACTOR CORE.]
[RESEALING IN 10...9....]

She felt a chill in the air as a fog blanketed her and the Atasian. A hand grabbed her wrist as it had held the pin.

"Chill..."

She looked at the glowing green eyes. Slowly forming just in time for her eyes to pickup it being there and her countdown window to pull the core and let it go critical was closed.

[UNKNOWN ENEMY]
[NO INFORMATION FOUND]

She suddenly felt arms around her from behind as the creature seem to teleport in the mist. It's hands stopping her as her countdown reached zero and locked down.

"You're only still alive because Unlike you I swore to protect the universe." The whispy voice said "including you."

A green glow around her face as it seemed ribbons of light wove through her broken helmet, pulling the fragments together and building an entirely new one.

[New Device Found]
[Synchronizing...]
[Integration in progress...]

She felt her skin spilt open as the helmet of the man who unmashed both her brothers had started disintegrating her original helmet and building a new one.

She could see only him as his hands guarded the exposed parts of her face.

[NEW HELMET CONSTRUCTED]

[LOADING SENSORY PRESETS....]

She looked into the green glow of his ocular implants. She had froze when this 'thing' changed before her eyes into the man she watched fight 10 people for a Tetramand Princess. The man that stole a contract.

[Target recognized: Plumber Officer Tennyson.]

She watched a display seeming to be adjusting settings of something. She saw behind his eyes what appeared to be...[Connecting...]

[Connection Established]
[Whisper Chip Activated]

"I don't know if you can understand me but here's something you do understand." Ben spoke without moving his mouth "Plumbers respect people's customs...I saw your eyes you saw mine. Mine are linked to that 3 inch green hourglass you and your kind like to desecrate by taking them off our brothers. Collecting masks is not something I find at all entertaining."

He turned his back to move towards the other woman on the field.

"I know I'll survive if my face gets out...could you?" He said as the targeting was pointing to any weak point She could strike but it was bugging out as her Red HUD light was glowing green as something was digging fighting the multitude of firewalls as it dug for something specific.

She fought that mental battle until it pulled out. The growl of annoyance at it not getting to it being the only thing she heard before-

[Connection  Terminated]

A beep of a device on the Atasian chest and a red light shifting to green stopped whatever it was from going off.

"It's ok Gwen, I've transformed with my limbs detached." He said as her thermal vision kicked on to see him pick the hand up.

The notifications of that name had set off a rarely used part in her brain.

[GWEN TENNYSON!]
[OMNITRIX! SURVIVED VILGAX! BROTHER HURT!]
[BEST ACTION: RUN AND PRAY]

The arm was graphed back on by...a plant?...

[Methanosian]

After reattaching it He turned back into that 'thing' and grinned at her before dispensing into 14 necrofriggian babies that faded into the fog.

Max

The Plumber saw the distinct flashes in the fog and then the fog cleared when a sweep of 4 powerful wings.

"Such a waste of good cooling mist." Gwen mocked "I might wilt." Wiggling her wings.

Max turned to see Ben holding a drink laying in Solara's lap like nothing happened.

Lars and Max looked and the knowing glances were the only thing needed to be said.

Zero-Eight had thrown a cylinder that Dispersed a cloud of smoke as she ran.

"Get back here coward!" Gwen shouted.

"And Neon Flower is the victor!" Gar shouted.

Ben looked at her, then to Gwen, then upto Max and gestured to his watch.

Max gave a signal and Ben stood up giving both girls a quick kiss.

Gar

The Warlord had been waiting to see Ben's choice of entrance.

It wasn't as grand but it was interesting.

An Ectonurite phased out the ground.

"Congrats." The ectoplasmic being said "Attention spectators you have been robbed a show today."

This got nods and understanding.

"Well since the sun's sinking let's actually get this party started." he said.

[Ben isn't flash transforming he is literally turning his body clear so they can see him do this.]

As the light sank over the stadium a row of teeth ripped out the protective cover. Slowly turning the skull upside-down.

The grotesque transformation was amplified by the sounds of bones cracking and flesh ripping as the true form revealed slowly.

The screams had been a nostalgic sound in his younger days and put a smile of Gar's face.

"Ahh good to let yourself breath right Cuz?" Ghostfreak said.

Neon Flower nodded with a few flutters.

"You are her family?" Looma asked knowing it was Ben.

"Yes and I apologize for Neon's lack of enthusiasm." Ben said "You see I request to fight you with my Bio Matrix."

The dial was revealed to be an orange diamond. It was tapped and a flash of Orange then a figure appeared equal height to Neon.

"I know traveling is dangerous so when I heard about this Om-ni-trix I just decided to make one so I may walk the stars without detection." Ben said "I wish to fight you with a Playlist of 10 species not including my true form. If I am to succeed it would be an honor for you to carry my offspring."

Gar could see the crowd was getting back into it.

"I accept these terms." Looma said.

An orange wheel appeared and spun just as the Hammer was handed to Looma.

"Well I was worried I wouldn't get a challenge." Looma said.

"That is for you to witness madame." Tao Kwon Dude said.

Ben

'Anything on this guy?" Ben asked as Trixie was searching.

'There's stuff called Revonnah Kai from some dude named Kun-do." Trixie said 'Used since ancient times of Revonnah, Kundo taught young Revonnahganders how to use Revonnah Kai. He hasn't been seen in 3 GSY's after accepting an apprentice."

Ben side stepped and uppercut Looma.

'Details!" Ben said.

'Time sensitive question." Ben said as Looma got a punch in the absurd level of dodging Ben was doing.

"I'll admit...I am having a wonderful time." Looma said "But I suggest-"

'Charging 'Ravi' through your body can achieve great feats." Trixie shouted.

Ben immediately thought mana and tried his breathing technique and swung with a palm strike.

"-Hitting me." Looma said as the green burst had dented her breastplate and knocked her back.

Ben was hit with a wave of straight up Exhaustion. 'Ok...that one needs some practice."

Ben had done a big choreographed wide punch Looma had gone to grab till Ben changed.

The arm she wasn't holding turned into a drill and Ben uppercut her in the torso with it.

Looma had started giggling. Not mocking or sarcastically, honest to goodness giggling. The drills weren't enough to actually break skin or get passed the Tetramands skins durability and years of pain tolerance training.

Looma was being tickled for the first time in her life and the results...

"What *he he he* what is *ha ha ha* thisss!" Looma asked face turning a different shade.

"Wait have you never been tickled before?" Armadrillo asked.

"*hahaha* I've heard *he he he* of that word *ha ha ha* I thought it *ha ha* meant weak strikes." Looma said dropping her Hammer.

Ben took the opportunity "Welp if your game we'll do this sometime. But first-" Ben kicked the weapon out of the arena and reeled back his other arm. Piston pulling back and slamming his fist into her.

"This is a fight." Ben said.

Looma wiped a tear "Yes *he*. And it is a shame you will lose." Looma said as Ben unloaded a barrage of hits to her torso.

Armadrillo hadn't moved this fast before. Ben felt something go off in his brain. He's never wanted to hit someone so much yet hold Zero anger towards it.

"Folks we are seeing a spectacular performance from-" something was whispered to the Announcer  "-The Power Plant showing the most resilience and drive since Looma's 16th birthday brawl. Drilling into her torso...but hold on-"

"-And the princess pulls off her mama's signature move."

Gar had sniffed when Looma had managed to get an opening and knock Ben down with a double armed punch hurtlocker.

Looma

Ben fell to the ground but had smiled up at her.

'What is this warmth?' She thought as Ben Launched himself up with his Piston Arms.

The wheel popped up and Ben changed.

A massive weight dropped towards her which she caught but she felt metal hands grab her chest.

"Brave of you to be attempting to sample the prize before you've earned it." Looma said.

"Sample no." The Prypiatosian-B said "Strip? Possibly."

Looma felt the sparks then immediately a large amount of heat.

The forged breastplate that had been made using thousands of years of Tetramands greatest Metallurgy and materials had stood the ocassianl dip in a volcano during Looma's Summer camps with minimal issues...this was not that.

Ben had warped the plate as he ripped it off. "Apologies for my boldness but...well it was getting in the way."

Loona had laughed before grabbing the heated pieces and just unloading a barrage of punches. The metal was impressive she'd ask him about it after the marriage.

'Wait he hasn't won yet. Looma don't-' Looma grabbed the vents of the face and ripped it open.

A being of pure radiation jumped out "Sorry honey but I can't fight you in this form without the armor. Was actually pretty fun but time to give the people."

The wheel immediately changed him to a red Tetramand.

"Come on babe, round of applause." Four Arms said as he clapped all four hands sending a Shockwave sending her back.

Ben

'You doing ok?" Trixie asked.

'My hearts beating like I'm running a marathon, my body hurts and I feel like a doormate..."

Loona had sent Ben flying against the same wall he had thrown Solara into.

Looma rushed Ben and he had started laughing.

"I...won't...lose...you...champion." Looma said Trixie swore she saw hearts in both eyes.

"That's where a Goddess like you is wrong." Ben said as all 4 arms of the two were pushing against each other.

'Kiss!" Trixie shouted.

The two headbutted and Ben started throwing punches with his entire body into them. This wasn't about Terra anymore he wanted this woman to be his bride.

"It's ashamed *pant* we won't..." Looma was hearing wedding bells as her gauntlets rang with the punches she was blocking. She had just resorted to a growl that might have had a little more then anger to it.

"God you are amazing." Ben said as he had gotten in another clinch. His feet had moved mixing ballroom dancing with fighting spinning her around.

Both seeing it like a slow dance surrounded by cheering wedding goers when it was the crowd going wild when the two started spinning fast.

"You know why you're gonna be my wife by the end of tonight?" Four Arms, not Ben, Four Arms said with his forehead pressed against Looma's.

"And why is that, stud?" Looma said planning to throw him with the spin.

"Because..." his hands moved towards her shoulders and waist "I..."

'Oh boy this is gonna hurt." Trixie said as she read Ben's rapid chain of changes.

"Never..." Four Arms kicked her into the opposite side of the arena where he threw Solara and Looma pushed Four Arms back in the same motion.

Ben recovered before he could hit the wall but Looma put a massive hole in the wall causing a small quake that caused the people in that set of seats to rush to evacuate.

"Give..." Ben's muscles tensed for the sprint.

Looma was fully awake laughing. Eye looked on her mate her ass stuck in the wall but still able to throw a punch.

'Can you handle that many?" A small part of Ben that was thinking without either head.

'I said unlimited quick changes and I meant it." Trixie said "hope you got the staying power Mr."

Ben's brain had activated the Mating Instinct while Looma was officially planning a honeymoon.

'I carry that in bulk." Ben's last coherent thought before his mind was officially given into Instinct.

This wasn't a living transformation. It wasn't a malfunction. He was officially in love and the only thing between her and him was her.

"UP!" He shouted before kicking off with Four Arms, into XLR8 speeding towards her into Diamondhead when it connected then Four Arms just as the muscles in his arms were about to push her and finally into Armadrillo with the piston firing last second.

The Shockwave had shattered the entire side of the building. The blows cracking Looma's gauntlets as she kept up.

FastTrack on the swing, Diamondhead connect, Four Arm push into Armadrillo.

Trixie swore she was gonna give out but Omnigax was right when he said they were One. The Omni in Ben's body had finally started getting drained as he was cycled through transformation after transformation.

Looma had kept up with it all till she missed a single hit that had blackened her left eye and might have given her a concussion.

The orange flashes had caused the crowd that wasn't on the other side to crowd near the Elder Seats and Gars platform.

Looma had given a shout "Yes! *CLANG* YES! *CLANG* THIS IS THE ONE! *CRACK!*" Her Gauntlets were in pieces she could feel a crunch under her arms "THIS IS MY HUSBAND! *BANG!*"

Looma had gotten tagged in the ribs and the force sent her flying FAR out the arena.

Ben had turned into XLR8 speeding towards the crash sight a distance away carving through a Mountain in the blue sands of the desert.

As he made it to her he had turned into Four Arms and checked her pulse.

"Looma?"

'Trix medical info on Tetra-" Ben stopped.

Ben felt Dizzy and looked to see he was officially at half power.

Suddenly a hand grabbed his arm.

"Beloved." Looma said.

Looma pulled him on-top of her. "Change. My first kiss will be your true form." She was seeing stars and not the ones in the sky.

Ben sent the Time-out and Looma pulled him into a kiss.

The hands exploring Ben's body were slow like they hurt Looma to move. His were testing which area got the most reaction.

The kiss lasted as long as it could before they had to separate.

Looma gasped and said "My arms are broken. I am Exhausted. My heart is beating like I'm fighting an army. I swear to never love another man more then I do you."

"Ben will have other-" Trixie started but Looma had cut her off.

"I welcome them." Looma said.

"So...how long before they send a search party?" Ben asked.

"Don't care." Looma said kissing him.

Ben's hands had ran over her torso and Looma gasped "Uh I think I cracked one of-" Ben was pulled back down.

The two made out under the stars till a beep came from Ben's pocket.

Then a similar beep from outside the hole.

Then a bark outside.

Ben looked up seeing out the corner of his eye Big Mama at the edge of the Crater.

"Good girl." The voice of his grandfather said.

"BEN TENNYSON! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!" Gar said.

"He broke my arms and a few ribs!" Looma said excited.

"Uh congrats?" Gwen said in human form "Now discussing the Prizes..."

"Go for the T-Charger Turbo it's worth a fortune!" Ben said "The money one is-"

Ben was pulled back down.

He got his mouth free "Too Expensive-"

Kiss. Moan.

"-to sell-" Ben was pulled back down.

"I'll handle it Ben." Max said "Looma might wanna let him breath and might not want to wait to get the break treated."

Ben had pulled her up without transforming. Carrying her out the Crater before setting her down.

"Glad I found someone that makes my little girl happy." Gar said "And he's even a Tetramand...sometimes."

Line

Was nervous about this chapter.

GSY= Galactic Standard Year which I haven't gotten around to mathing.

I did thing Galactic Quarters from a different fic that was:

80 GQ= twenty years, and two months or 92.3 something days a GQ. But I'm trying to create a 'Universal Clock system' that can keep dates in places without actual years. Like Star Dates or something.

Also help me create a Tayden to Dollar conversion:

Carton of Eggs

Loaf of Bread

1 USB stick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 5 24
This takes place 6 years before the events of RWBY. Plot: Young Ren Tennyson, his best friends Devlin and Hope and his Grandpa Max decided to take a...
1.9K 69 4
A girl from our world transmigrated into the Ben 10 universe as the twin sister of Ben Tennyson. What happens when the Omnitrix chooses her instead o...
888 56 4
Everyone's heard of the story and legend of Ben Tennyson and on how he saved the universe countless of times. But what if there was another? Another...
6.7K 132 10
[Ben 10 x Marvel x Nakano Quintuplets OC Crossover!] You may know Ben Tennyson aka Ben 10, right? The Omni Heroes of the multiverse, right? But what...