She gets her way (Fanum)

Par LoveFanum

"Hood fame, everybody know my name when I come thruu.. But don't nobody scream it like u. I was havin visions... Plus

1
2
3 Amp Lie Detector
4 Addressing
6
7 Public
8
9
10. Miami
11. Flashback
12. Flashbacks & Feelings pt 2.
13. Flashback pt 3
14.
15. Argument
16. Titty whipped
17.
18. Pregnant?
19. Payback
20. Date night
21. Couples Freaky Questions
22.
23.
CHAPTERS AND IDEASโ—๏ธ
24. Smoking
25. ๐Ÿฆƒ (18+)
26. What happens in DR, stays in DR ๐ŸŒด(Valentines Day Special) 18+

5

3.9K 80 27
Par LoveFanum

I don't check my dms or @s a lot but something told me to check them today. I got @ed a few times in the same video and pictures. When I click on one it's Fanum at a club or something probably go Bri's birthday and when the camera moves out a bit it's girl all over him.. Wtf....I screenshotted the story and sent it to him with a question mark.

He read it immediately and started to type but them the bubble stopped and he left me on read.. naa tf

"..not you leaving me on read df ? " he read it again and I was about to get mad and block him when he facetimed me.

"Hello" he said backing the phone up so I could see him. He was in the bed..

"Mhm who dat?" I said

"Damn no hey or nothin ?"

"You know what of my phone.." I said hanging up in his face. He called me about 4 more times before texting me

"pick up tha phone u actin mad jealous rn" I left him on read this time.

"ii bet omw" He texted before tryna call me 1 more time

"Urrr funnyy ." I replied

Tuh this nigga not gone pull up I thought to myself before turning on a movie to watch. Mid movie I looked down at my phone because I was getting hungry and wanted to door dash. My phone was still on the text messages with him but I switched it and ordered Wendy's because it was the only thing open.

'Orders estimate delivery time: 27 minutes'

Meanwhile Fanum was getting in his car after getting ready and spraying on his smelling cologne. His braids weren't done so he put on a black durag that matched his whole fit that was an all black Nike tech with black forces.

He drove faster than normal considering he had to drive from the Bronx to Brooklyn before she fell asleep.

He posted a photo of his steering wheel on his ig story captioned. "Green Goblin 🧪"

He got there in 25 minutes she already lived close to the Brooklyn bridge he didn't real have to drive far. When he walked in he put his head down because of the teenagers in the lobby of her building. They probably knew him and he didn't have time for fans right now. He was gonna press the 33rd button floor but it was already pressed by the man next to him.

When the elevator stopped him and the man were going the same way and it felt kind of weird to Fanum. He hop the man didn't think he was following him. They stopped at the same door and Fanum looked at the numbers again to make sure he had the right door.

"Fuck you doing at my girl door?" Fanum said realizing.

The man turned around quick and backed against the door holding up his bag.

"Door dash" he said opening the bag slowly pulling out the bag of food. Fanum didn't say anything and watched as he took a picture of the food before leaving quickly. Fanum knocked on the door as he glared at the man all the way till he got back to the elevator.

I heard the knock on my door and checked my phone to see that the app said delivered. I got up and opened the door to Fanum looking back at me from down the hall angrily. He walked in past me sitting my food down and walking into my living room. I closed my door and locked it.

"DAMN no HEY or NOTHING?" I said mocking what he said to me earlier as I walked behind him snatching my food of the counter. I looked down in my bag and he turned around on me quickly.

"Why you acting like that?" He said.

"Don't do that." I said annoyed. He was using his soft voice, had his head tilted, and giving me eyes.

"Do what?" He said holding eye contact with me.

"You know what you doing" I said as it was my turn to walk past him. I bumped into him on purpose going to sit down on my couch and watch my movie.
I purposely laid on my couch long ways so he would sit at the end. Away from me. It worked and he sat at the end at first before he brung my legs up and put them on his lap before scooting over closer to me.

"You smell good."

"I know" he said pretending to watch the movie. My face scrunched up into an annoyed look before moving my legs off of him.

"Stop" he said moving my legs back into his lap and putting his arm over them.

"Stop what."

"Acting like that"

"Oh so you gone let some hoe hug up all on you in the club and come over my house like nun happened?"

Fanum rubbed his eyes and sighed before turning his head to look at me.

"You jealous?"

"You know whatttt-

"Chill Ma I'm just playing" he laughed

"I'm for real" I guess he heard the sadness in my voice and stop joking

"I'm sorry I didn't even know ha for real" he said sitting up. "She a groupie fan I promise"

"Okay.."

"Alright" he said lowly pulling my legs around his body to lay on my stomach. My stomach felt fluttery and flash backs of Miami filled my mind. I noticed he fell asleep when he started lightly snoring.

It was hard to get comfortable with him on me sleeping but when I'd did I fell asleep shortly after him with one arm dangling off the couch and the other around his back.

I woke up in my bed with one of my legs tangled with Fanums and my head laying on his chest. He was up on the phone with somebody and he was talking low trying not to wake me up. He looked down at me and wrapped up his conversation.

"I got a AMP shoot tomorrow."

"You want me to fly with you?"

"Na it's cool"

I rolled over out of bed and went to use the bathroom. When I came out Fanum was putting his buttoning his pants holding the phone with his shoulder and ear. He put on his shoes and hung up the call.

"You want your braids done"

"Yeah"

"You got a tank top on under?"

"Always" He said taking off his shirt.

He went into the living room while I went back in the bathroom to grab some shampoo and conditioner. I put the shampoo and conditioner in one arm and grabbed styling gel with a comb.

He was scrolling on his phone while sitting on the floor in the living room and I walked in placing everything on the counter except the comb on my way to the living room.

I started using the comb to take out the first braid working my way up to only having to use my hands.
I looked down at his phone at him booking a flight for today it took off in  3 hours so he would make it.
I finished all 4 braids quickly for him to be moving and complaining. I scratched his scalp and told him to come get his hair washed.

After washing his hair I looked at it for a second. His curls were beautiful he should keep them down sometimes.

"I like your hair like this" I said touching it.

"Ima wear it down one day"

After I got done detangling it I put a little hair grown oil and blowing dried it out. After I was done he sat back in the floor in the living room to get it braided.

"You want them to the back?"

"Yea" he said touching his hair.

____________________________________

After I braided his hair I led him to the bathroom to look and to put the mousee and oil in his hair.

"I look DUMB good" he said checking himself out in the mirror.

He went in my living room corner to take a video of his braids to post to his story.

"Put your durag on" I said handing him it

"I can't wear out looking good huh?" He said laughing tying his durag.

"With a fresh cut and fresh braids? Yourrr funnyyyy"

"I love you" he said grabbing his keys and going out the door.

"Love you too."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.5M 66.9K 61
๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ. ๐Ÿ–ค "๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ." ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ. ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š. ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๏ฟฝ...
69.1K 1.2K 71
in which Asia moves to atlanta for a fresh start and ends up meeting someone interesting... this is not my best work so ntm it was my first fanfictio...
2.4K 121 21
๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†... ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’†๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•
142K 5.2K 21
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ...