ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. More

ᴀ/ɴ
🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱
👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱
💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡
💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
👩🏼ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴇ👩🏼
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪

393 23 63
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Rossi Residence. Lila's Room.

Lila brushes her hair in her vanity mirror, smoothing down the little hairs that were sticking out. After she does this, she puts down her brush and checks the time on her phone.

It was 8:15, meaning it was almost time for school to start. She then spotted the date. It was Monday, April 1st.

"Huh, it's April Fool's Day already? What a pointless day," Lila rolls her eyes.

She never saw the point in celebrating April Fool's Day because it was all about stupid pranks!

Wait... pranks...?

Lila suddenly thought of an idea and smirked. If today was April Fool's Day, then she'd be able to get away with pulling a prank on Kalianna, whether it be funny or not, she didn't care.

This was a once in a great opportunity to mess with the noirette, and she wasn't going to miss out on it.

She acquired her Dior makeup palette and her Dior makeup brush that she manipulated Jocelyn into buying for her and began to work her magic on her face.

"Remember when I said I'd get you back for embarrassing me the day you brought your billionaire aunt to class, Kalianna? Well, the time is now."

🤪🤪🤪🤪

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont.

"Hey, Kalianna," Giselle greeted the ravenette as she came up to her. "Want some gum?" She offered a box of gum to her.

"Thanks, Elle," Kalianna grabs the gum, only to yelp when she feels her hand get shocked. "Ah!!"

Giselle laughs. "April Fool's, gurl!" She holds up the box to reveal that it says 'SHOCKING GUM: PULL HERE'.

"Oh my God, Giselle!" Kalianna hits her playfully on the shoulder.

"Sorry, Kali, but I had to do it." Giselle shrugs, walking into the courtyard with her best friend.

"Hmph!" Kalianna pouts.

The iconic duo walk up to their friends and greet them.

Then suddenly, their faces scrunched up into disgusted looks and aimed at Giselle.

"Giselle, why does your breath smell so funny?" Marinette covers her nose.

"My breath?" Giselle was confused.

"Her breath smells fine." Kalianna says.

"Yeah, I brush my teeth with Aquafresh Splash," Giselle informs.

"Ugh," Aurore shook her head. "I think you need to use a new toothpaste."

"It's that bad?" Giselle's eyes widened.

"Don't worry, I got you!" Mireille smiles and gets out a ziplock bag with oreos. "I brought these oreos to share, you can take a couple." She opens the ziplock bag.

"Thanks, Mir, you're a lifesaver," Giselle takes out a cookie. "If my breath is starting to smell bad, then maybe I should start using another toothpaste,"

As she opens her mouth to bite into the cookie, she doesn't see the mischievous looks on her friends' faces.

However, Kalianna did. "Wait, Giselle-" She tried to stop her from eating the cookie.

However, she had already bit into it. As soon as she did and started chewing, her eyes widened and she immediately spit it out. "Ugh! Ew! Ewww!"

The girls laughed as she continued spitting out the pieces of the cookie.

"I-Is this mayo?!" Giselle eyes the oreo with disgust.

"April Fool's!" The girls exclaimed.

"It was my idea to swap the frosting for mayonnaise. Clever, isn't it?" Mireille felt proud of herself.

"Okay, that was a good prank, not gonna lie." Kalianna giggles.

"Kali!" Giselle playfully glares at her.

"Hey, you pranked me, so it's no big deal." Kalianna says.

"We're sorry, Gigi, but we had to do it," Marinette giggles, getting out a bottle of water. "Here's some water to get rid of the taste."

Giselle grabs the water and examines it suspiciously.

"There's nothing in there, I promise." Marinette says.

"Hm," Giselle unscrews the cap. "I'm trustin' you, Marinette," She sips on the water, only for it to taste weirdly sweet. "Ugh!" She spits it out.

The girls laughed at her reaction.

"I mixed sugar in the water." Marinette reveals.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you!" Giselle exclaims.

This causes the girls to laugh once more.

"I think you should go wash your mouth out in the bathroom, Giselle," Kalianna suggested.

"Good idea,"

🤪🤪🤪🤪

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Everyone walked into class.

When Adrien sat down in his seat, a loud fart erupted from him. He grew flustered while everyone stared at him.

"Wow, Adrien, feeling a bit gassy aren't you?" Hiro quips, sitting down next to him.

"Uh, I... I didn't do that!" Adrien protested.

"It's okay, Adrien, it's natural." Rose assures.

"No, I swear, I didn't do it!" Adrien exclaims.

"We know," Hiro then pulls out a whoopie cushion from under him. "April Fool's, Agreste."

Adrien gasped and his friends chortled at Hiro's prank.

Giselle laughs along with Kalianna. "Good one, babe!" She praises her boyfriend, who gives her a thumbs up.

Chloé rolls her eyes. "Ugh, April Fool's Day, how utterly ridiculous." She sits down with Sabrina, only to shriek and fall out of her seat when a fart erupted from her.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Hiro gets out of his seat and approaches Chloé's desk, grabbing the next whoopie cushion from her seat. "I put a second one,"

Everyone snickered while a red-faced Chloé yelled at them to shut up before she sat down, double-checking before she did.

Just then Miss Bustier entered the classroom with a stack of papers. "Good morning, class," She closes the door.

"Good morning, Miss Bustier," They greeted back.

"Where is Lila? Is she not coming today?" Miss Bustier inquired.

"I'd praise God if she isn't," Giselle mutters to Kalianna, who nods.

"I could try calling her if you want, Miss Bustier,"

"That'd be great, thank you Alya."

Alya gets out her phone and calls the Italian girl, but it goes to voicemail.

"Hello, it's your favorite girl Lila Rossi. Please leave a message and one of my managers will probably answer."

Kalianna rolls her eyes. "Even her voicemail's a lie," She told Giselle.

"Not surprised," The TikToker replies back.

"Alright, it appears I may have to mark Lila off as absent. But before I do, these are your final exams," Miss Bustier holds up the papers with a smile.

"Final exams?!" The class was horrified at this.

"But we haven't even gotten a chance to study!" Nathaniel protested.

"We haven't even covered most of what we need to learn!" Kalianna also protests.

Miss Bustier lets out a light laugh, confusing her students. "April Fool's~! These aren't your final exams, they're just your Literature tests that I asked you to study for yesterday."

This causes the class to sigh with relief.

Miss Bustier put the small stack of papers aside and began taking attendance.

"...Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" She calls out.

"Present," Marinette says.

"And finally, Lila Rossi, I'll have to mark her off as absent," Miss Bustier goes to write absent on the side of Lila's name, when the door opened.

Everyone looked towards the door, only to see Lila entering with her head down. She closed the door.

"Lila, you're late, is everything-" Miss Bustier's eyes widened when Lila pulled her head up to gaze at her. "Oh my goodness..."

"What is it, Miss Bustier?" Nino asked.

That's when Lila turned to face the class, causing them all to gasp while Kalianna and Giselle gawked at her.

The scarlet brunette's face looked terrible. She had a black and blue bruise on her left eye along with a reddish bruise on her left cheek. Tears were brimming her eyes.

"Lila!" Alya runs to her side. "What happened? Who did this?!"

Lila sniffled. "I-I can't say. If I do, she'll hurt me more."

"Believe me, Lila, she won't hurt you ever again if you tell us." Miss Bustier assures.

Lila let out a light sob. "I-I can't... she'll hate me more..."

"What do you mean?" Rose probed.

"Why did this evil girl do this to you?" Nino questioned.

"I tried t-telling her that I could help her show off her designs to a few big-shots th-that I knew, but she p-punched me and said she didn't need h-help from a filthy liar like m-me a-and that she was a supermodel who was more f-famous than me." Lila explains, stuttering.

Everyone slowly turned to face the girl they knew she was talking about.

Kalianna De-Sinclair.

The said amber-eyed supermodel was perplexed. "Why are you all looking at me?"

"Because it was you." Kim bluntly accused. "YOU hurt Lila!"

"What? No, I didn't!" Kalianna defends herself.

"Are you kidding me, Kalianna? Do you really hate Lila that much that you'd go as far as to hurt her just for trying to help you out with your ugly fashion designs?!" Alya shouts at her.

"Well, I did beat her up for letting that idiot Martin destroy my sketchbook, but I didn't hurt her today." Kalianna explains. "She's obviously lying."

"I bet she just put makeup on her face to try and get Kali in trouble," Giselle spoke up.

"How dare you accuse Lila of doing that? Obviously, Kalianna hurt her because she's mad that she tried to help her out with her designs." Alya retaliates.

"I don't need help from a liar who doesn't know squat about fashion. I could make a collection all by myself if I wanted too, I just don't have time." Kalianna explains.

"Yeah right, as if I'd believe you." Alya retorts.

Kalianna sighs and rubs her forehead. Trying to convince Alya that Lila was lying about her injuries was like trying to move a bolder that wouldn't budge.

"Look, I'm already tired of this conversation. Lila, take that makeup off your face before I do it for you, cause I'm not in the mood for your so-called prank today. It's not funny."

"It's not makeup, YOU did this to me Kalianna!" Lila sniffled.

"Yeah, sure I did." Kalianna responds sarcastically.

"See? She just admitted it!" Alya said smugly.

"That was sarcasm, dumba$$." Kalianna fired back.

"Kalianna, don't use that inappropriate language in my class." Miss Bustier demands.

"Then tell Miss Liar to stop trying to frame me for giving her those bruises when she's clearly got on makeup!" Kalianna snapped. "I'm tired of her always causing a scene and blaming me when I didn't do anything! And Alya's backing her up like the dumb blogger she is!"

Miss Bustier turns to Lila. "Lila, if this is a prank, it isn't very funny. If those bruises are makeup, please remove it."

Everyone watched on in anticipation of what Lila was gonna do next.

The Rossi girl sighed. "Yes, it's makeup.

"Are you kidding me, Lila? Why would you do that?" Nino glares at her, surprising everyone. He seemed genuinely upset about how Lila tried to frame Kalianna.

"It was just a prank, I swear I was gonna say that." Lila says.

"What kind of prank is that? You almost made everyone believe that Kalianna actually hurt you when she didn't do anything!" Nino retorts. "That's a terrible prank to pull!"

"I-I'm sorry," Crocodile tears filled Lila's eyes. "It was just supposed to be a harmless prank."

"Well it wasn't, you could've gotten Kalianna in trouble if you continued further. That. Wasn't. Funny." Nino said harshly.

"Nino, calm down, Lila said it was a prank." Alya tried to defend her best friend.

"Oh really? So if she pulled that prank on me, would you have believed her over me?" Nino retaliates.

Alya opened her mouth to respond, but nothing came out.

"Exactly." Nino leaned back in his seat.

"Lila, please don't ever do that again," Miss Bustier told her.

"Okay," Lila replies quietly.

"Go wash off that makeup and come back to take your Literature test." Miss Bustier says.

Lila glanced at Kalianna, only to see her harshly glaring at her before she left the classroom.

Alya returns back to her seat and peers at the back of her boyfriend's head. She shook her head and sighed.

Scene: Girls' Bathroom.

Lila washed the makeup off her face with the sink water. After she does, she looks in the mirror with a scowl.

"D@mn that idiot Nino and that b1tch Miss Bustier," She hissed angrily, grabbing a paper and wiping her face.

Her prank had failed all because of those two!

🤪🤪🤪🤪

Scene: School Canteen.

"I can't believe Nino was acting like that towards you," Alya said to Lila, walking with her to an empty table. "He's never acted that way before."

Alya was right, he'd never been so cold to Lila, and she was beginning to suspect that Nino was trying to get out of her circle of lies.

"Yeah, he was so rude to me," Lila pouts, sitting down with Alya. "He acted like I was the bad guy."

"Don't feel like that Lila, it was just a prank, it's not your fault no one can't take a joke." Alya says, popping a curly fry in her mouth.

Lila notices Nino looking around for a table to sit by just then. "Hey, Nino! Over here!" She calls to him, waving at him.

Nino spared her a glance, but made no move to go over to her.

"Oh, Ninooo! Over here~!"

Nino turns to see Jocelyn waving at him, giving him a flirty look. She was sitting with Kim.

Much to Alya's shock, her boyfriend decided to go over to Jocelyn's table and sit next to her. She watches as the slvt giggles and rubs Nino's shoulder, saying that she was SO glad to have the DJ sitting by her.

Alya gritted her teeth and clenched her hands. "That wh0ring tramp..."

"It's okay, Alya, I'm sure Nino will come to his senses soon." Lila assures her.

Alya huffs at her words.

Hopefully he would, because she didn't like this side of him.

"Hey Lila!"

"Hm?" Lila turned around at the call of her name, only to gasp when the cold liquid of water was splashed directly into her face, some particles finding their way into her hair.

"OH MY GOD!" Alya screeched.

Lila wiped her face and looked at the person who splashed her with water in disbelief.

It was Kalianna. She was smirking and holding a bottle of water, which had gone down after she splashed Lila. By her side was a smug Giselle.

"April Fool's, b1tch." The porcelain-skinned Korean sneers, walking away.

Giselle stuck out her tongue at Lila as she glared murderously.

"What the he11 is wrong with you two?!" Alya yells after them.

Lila scowls, snatching up a napkin and wiping her face with it while students who didn't like her sniggered at what Kalianna did to her.

Word Count: 2,470

(Sukura41: Y'all really thought I was deleting my account? APRIL FOOL'S B1TCHES!!! 🤪😂🎉)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 813 30
▬▬▬▬ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀. - 💌: 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀. ❛ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳�...
46.5K 1.7K 33
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠ...
53.1K 772 9
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈...
18.6K 374 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...