Secret Love - A Nischa Fic

By Mxlo_Olxm

So I don't really know if this fandom is really a thing anymore, from what I know it is. But I don't really c... More

Headcanons!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 (for real this time!)

Chapter 6

597 8 115
By Mxlo_Olxm

This chapter will have Homopobia, Slurs, and Bullying. Don't read those part if sensitive to these topics!

Tuesday, September 6th, 2022. 5:36 am

Noel's Pov
I look at the clock on my nightstand, 5:36. I don't normally wake up this early. I guess Mischa wasn't lieing. But it does feel nice. I put my hand on his. I could here him slightly snoring. I wish I could do this every night, and day. Sadly this is probably gonna be the last time I get to do this with him.Ugh this sucks!

I just lay there until we have to get up. I just don't want this to end. It just doesn't make sense. I mean I can barely stand most people, let alone be this clingy to someone. I mean I would consider the choir to be my bestfriends, but I'm not like with them. I guess I'll just talk to Penny about it.

My alarm goes off at 6:00. I get up slowly moving Mischa's hand. He just rolls over. Ill let him sleep a little longer. I get ready, only taking about 18 or 20 minutes. I go to wake Mischa up. Poking him a few times and saying his name. He doesn't move just mumbles something.

"Mishca you have to get or we'll both be late." I sit down on the bed.
He just mumbles. "Mischa come on get up." I poke him some more.
He rolls over and looks at me.
He yawns and sighs.

"Ugh..." He sits up and rubs his face.
"Do we have to go?"

"Yes, now get ready. Come downstairs when you're done." I get up go downstairs.
A little after Mischa comes downstairs. He looks tired still. I guess he's not a morning person.

"You ready to go?" I get up from my seat and walk over to him.
He just nods.

We head to his car, I will be driving because he's still tired.
As soon as we get in he lays back down. The ride was quite, honestly I'm fine with that. I just know Ocean is gonna be non stop talking, more like bossing us around, untill the fall fair.

When we get to school there is barely anyone there. Which is normal for me, I am usually here early. I try and wake Mischa up again. He's so hard to wake up.

"Mischa were at school, you can't just sleep all day." He opens his eyes and looks at me.

"I'll just sleep in my classes so what's the difference."

"Come on Misch let's go."
He sighs and grabs his bag. I get out and wait for him. He was kinda slow walking into school, but I get it.

Anyway I won't bore you with school talk. So I'll sum it up. Mischa and I go to first period, he sleeps all period, class ends I go to my class he goes to his, now it's time for lunch.

I head out of my class and wait for Ricky. His class is near mine so we walk to lunch together. After a couple of seconds I see them. We meet up
and start walking.

We don't talk much. I know that Ricky is self conscious of his stutter, I don't get why but to be fair I am self conscious of stuff that I know I shouldn't be so I can judge.

I decided to talk a little, I don't really expect him to respond just nod a little. I ask them how their day has been, what they have been up too, and about Penny. I could always tell they liked each other, just to nervous to ever say anything.

We talk a little bit untill I was interrupted by some fucker.

This next section will have bullying, Slurs and Homopobia. Please skip to next bold section if sensitive to these topics.

"Hey faggot! Walking with you're boyfriend to lunch?" Travis walks behind us with his dump ass friend.

"Ju-just ignore t-them." I look at Ricky and do just that.

Ricky, Penny, Constance and I have been getting bullied more often now that all of us are out.
Ricky and Penny willing came out last year and Constance this year. I was outed in middle school. We have all been bullied before coming out. Ricky for being disabled, Penny because her parents are in jail, Constance because her weight, and me for not sticking in with the othet kids. We all have become pretty close because of it all. I guess we all just understand each other, well better then Ocean and Mischa because they don't get bullied.

"What'd you say freak?!" Logan, the other dumb ass, says as he puts his hand on Ricky's shoulder stopping him.

"Get off him." I push his hand away and lead Ricky forward.

"EW, dude the fag touched you!" Travis laughs. Logan looks disgusted, he look at me and rushes up to me.

"You fucker." He pushes me to the ground, I accidentally take Ricky down with me. We hit the floor hard. I see Logan take Ricky's  cane away. I try and get up but Travis is pining me down.

"Get off me!" I shout, they just laugh. I see Logan pick Ricky up. Shit. Travis picks me up.

"Help me with this." He signals for Logan to come over here. He drops Ricky and walks over. I struggle to get out of his grasp.
"Hold still fag!" Travis tightens his grip on my arms. "Now."

I feel Logan punch me in the stomach. He keeps beating me when I notice there are some people coming over. I thought they would help but they just stare. As I get the shit beat out of me more and more people gather around.

I feel a punch to my face. I hear Ricky in the background and some bystanders little comments. I feel an other punch to my face. I look to the ground and see blood. Great. How can I go from feeling safe being cuddle by Mischa to getting to shit beat out of me. Just my luck. I hear some nore voices they sound familiar.

Tuesday, September 6th, 2022. 12:15 pm.

Mischa's Pov

I walk to our lunch table, i was running a little late so i have no clue what they are talking about. Its of course the fair.a couple minutes go by and I notice that Noel and Ricky aren't here yet. Maybe they are just running late.

A few more minutes and I see people start to go into the hall.

"Have you guys heard from Ricky or Noel?" I look at the others.

They all shake there heads no. There was a lot of noise coming from the halls now. And a lot more people where leaving into the halls.

"Should we go see what that is?" Constance asked. We all nod and go into the hall.

The were a bunch of people gather around in a circle watching what was going on in the middle.

"Whats going on?" Penny asks someone in front of us.

"Oh you know that gay kid, I think Noel's his name. He's getting beat up by Travis and Logan, I think that disabled kids in there too." They person turns back around to watch. I see Ocean and Constance run to get help.

Me and Penny push into the middle. I get there first, Noel's bleeding. SHIT! NOELS BLEEDING! I see Penny run over to Ricky as I run over to Noel.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" I run over to punch the kid holding him. The other kid punches me. I punch back and he falls to the floor. The other kid jumps me and punches me, getting on top of me. I flip him over and punch him, he's bleeding. Good this bitch deserves it.

"MISCHA STOP!" I hear Penny shout at me. I don't stop I keep hitting him. I wasn't gonna stop.

I mean who does he think he his. Missing with my friends. He has no right!

YEAH I CHANGED THE END OF THE CHAPTER NO MORE "YANDERE/ALPHA" MISCHA. And if you are just now reading this don't worry about this!

I keep dropping my phone and accidentally keep hitting the publish button!!! AHHH!  Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter very sure to let me know. And as also let me know if you see any typos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 241 15
Who the fuck let this get 18k reads and why Just wanna write about the boys. Will also include others (like Josh, and Wilbur, and Minx and others) of...
15.2K 231 50
as soon as the metal obsessed hunter sylvester meets an equally obsessed nu metal therian trans*boy their days get quite intense. 18+ kinky and queer...
28.2K 954 44
SYNOPSIS "You go to work by foot?" He asks. "I can give you a ride, if you want." I stand still, recalling all of the pain and suffering my job has b...
21.7K 402 42
An rtc they all come back au fanfic The ships will be: Passionfruit/Nischa Blackrose Spacedolls If any Chapters need warnings, I will include them...