KISS Oneshots

By bangtanlove1111

Oneshots of the members of the band KISS. *REQUESTS ARE CLOSED* More

Champagne (KISS x Babe)
Hiring A New Guy (KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 1(KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 2 (KISS x Babe)
Fight (KISS x Babe)
Falling For The Unknown (Eric Singer/Catman x Reader)
Routines (KISS x Babe)
Behind The Superman Curtain (KISS x Babe)
Birthday Surprise (KISS x Babe)
Just Like A Domino (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 3 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Young (Peter Criss x Reader)
It's Still You (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Realization (KISS x Babe)
Play It Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Play It Cool Pt. 2 (Eric Singer x Reader)
Making It Official (KISS x Babe)
Above The Clouds (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
The Real Juvenile Deliquent (KISS x Babe)
Fear Of Love (Eric Carr x Reader)
Author's Note!
Chill (Eric Carr X Reader)
Fooling Around (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Pick Me (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr X Reader)
Empty Promises (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Kind Intruder (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Teddy Bear (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I'm Bad (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Empty Promises Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Haunted (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Haunted Pt. 2 (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Wedding Bells (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Author's Note: New Story Alert!
Taken (KISS x Reader)
A Bad Day (Eric Carr x Reader)
You're Crazy (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I Guess Not (Gene Simmons / Eric Singer x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 2 (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 3 (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Were Right (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
I'm A Fool For You (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Want Some Company? (Gene Simmons/Paul Stanley x Reader)
AN's NOTE
AN! Requests are open!
AN!!! requests are CLOSED
My Spacegirl (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Such A Tease (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Hiii! (Edit:Requests are closed for a while)
No Regrets (Peter Criss/Ace Frehley x Reader)
What A Coincidence (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Familiar (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Have Some Fun (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr x Reader)
My Saviour (Peter Criss x Reader)
I'm Bad pt. 2 (Ace Frehley X Reader)
Fangs Are Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Snow Day (KISS x Reader)

Forbidden (Gene Simmons/Eric Carr x Reader)

174 6 2
By bangtanlove1111

Hii. I had this crazy idea, and I know I said I won't publish anything new, but I had to write this one. I hope yall like it!🩵 (and yes, this almost took me a year to write cuz life happens)

_____________________________________

Dating someone a bit older is crazy. That's why I never told my dad about the guys I was dating. After my mom told me who my father was, and let him know as well, he tried to spend as much time with me as he could.

And I behaved like a good little daughter. Listened to everything he told me to do. Waited patiently for city tours he took me on. It was always a nice experience.

It was weird, still listening to my parents even though I was almost twenty years old. But I had to listen, I wasn't allowed to tell everyone that Gene Simmons was my dad. Only my mom, and people close to us knew about it.

But back to the story, remember the older guy I talked about? Well, thanks to a lonely day that turned into something fun, here I was, sneaking around with Eric Carr. Yeah, my dad's band mate and friend.

It was a boring day on tour, the first one I went on with them after I convinced my mom that I would behave well, and that I would listen to my dad. After a few conversations with both of them, my mom let me go with him.

That boring day, my dad refused to go with me on sightseeing because he had some business to run so I decided to just lounge around in the hotel room I got. I even started reading a book I brought with myself but that was cut short. By a knock on my door. Eric was looking for my dad but he wasn't there and I didn't know where he went so he asked me if I'd like to go walk around the city. I said yes, and somehow I didn't spend the night in my room. You probably know why.

Now, cut to the present, a year and a few months later. My birthday was a few days away and I wanted to spend it with Eric, but Bruce slipped up and said that my dad and uncle Paul was throwing me a birthday party as I was finally twenty-one.

'Are you sure?' I asked Bruce as I sat down next to him on the couch.

'Yes.' He nodded. 'And I shouldn't have told ya.' He sighed, getting up. 'Please don't tell them that I told you.' He pleaded.

'I'll act surprised.' I rolled my eyes as I laid across the couch. 'Does Eric know anything about it?' I asked, trying to be lowkey.

'No.' Bruce said. 'I shouldn't either. But they needed someone to keep you busy while they prepare everything.'

'Wow.' I chuckled. 'Can you tell me where it's gonna be held?'

'No.' He shook his head. 'I already said too much.' He rubbed his temple. 'Keep your little mouth shut, okay?'

'I will.' I nodded, looking up at the ceiling while Bruce left the room.

How was I supposed to celebrate my birthday with all of them without acting suspicious around Eric? Ever since our relationship deepened, I realized that we've been acting a bit weird around each other, so we're trying to keep a distance. Or something like that.

Ten minutes after Bruce left, I was on my way to the phone to call Eric over but he beat me to it as he was already knocking on my door. And before you ask, I know it was him, because he knocks five times every time before he comes in.

'Did Bruce see you?' I asked him once he was inside.

'No.' He smiled from ear to ear, enveloping me in a hug.

'Good.' I hugged him back. 'But I've got some bad news.' I let go of him.

'What?' He furrowed his eyebrows, his hands still on my waist.

'Bruce said that my dad and Paul is throwing a party for my birthday this weekend. He's supposed to keep me busy while they get everything ready on the day of the party.' I explained to him.

'But...' He let go of me to sit down on a chair. 'I already made reservations for us, Y/N.'

'I know, and I'm just as disappointed as you, but we can't celebrate the way we wanted.' I shrugged.

There was literally no point in trying to sabotage my dad's plans. Not, when my birthday was on the weekend.

'Well... we just have to sit through it. I can still give you my present after the party.' He winked at me.

'Eric!' I whined, walking over to him. 'I'm really sorry.' I sat on his lap, and he immediately put his hands around my waist.

'No, it's okay.' He sighed. 'At least we know. Would've been weird to bail on your dad, now wouldn't it?' He laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

'You're right.' I smiled, leaning my body on his, my hands in his fluffy hair.

'I'll cancel the reservation tomorrow.' He said. Although I could sense that he was a bit disappointed, just like I was. 'Are you free tonight, though?' He caressed my back slowly.

'No.' I sat up straight. 'I have to call my mom and stuff.' I frowned.

'God, you're more busy than I am. And I'm the one in a band.' He laughed, shaking his head. 'Give me a kiss then and I'll be out.' He wriggled his eyebrows and I gave in.

I leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss that was sadly interrupted by a knock on the door. I jumped off of Eric's lap immediately and he got up the chair as well. He looked around and I pointed at the bathroom where he ran to hide as quickly as possible.

Meanwhile I went to the door and opened it, interrupting a second set of knocks.

'Hey dad.' I smiled at Gene.

'I thought you were asleep.'

'No, I was reading a book.' I lied.

'Have you seen Eric?' He cut to the chase, making my heart beat faster.

'N-no.' I stuttered a little. 'Why?'

'Oh, okay then. I just wanted to ask him something, but I can't find him.' He scratched the back of his neck.

'He must be out.' I came up a believable excuse.

'Yeah, you're right.' He agreed with me. 'Well, good night darling.' He stepped forward to leave kiss on top of my head. 'Don't forget to call your mother!' He pointed a finger at me.

I just smiled back at him and waited until he disappeared into his own hotel room. Then I walked back to the bathroom and made Eric leave before anyone else would knock on my door.

. . .

The remaining days went by quickly and of course without Eric. We couldn't risk being seen and get busted. My dad wouldn't like it. My mom would get a heart attack just knowing that I'm dating someone much older than me. Let alone someone my dad knows.

'So... uhm, can I ask you something?' Bruce asked, stopping on the sidewalk, ice cream half eaten.

'Yeah?' I looked at him for a brief second.

'Do you hate Eric or something?'

'N-no, why would you think that?' I asked back. Why would he even ask something like that?

'I dunno. You always leave the room when he enters it. Y'all always basically glare at each other and stuff.' He says, and shrugs it off and starts walking again.

'He gets on my nerves sometimes, but I don't hate him.' I made up a lie.

'You know —' He stopped again, and turned around to look at me. 'I think he might like you though.' He pointed at me with his ice cream cone.

'With due respect — what the fuck are you talking about?!'

'I mean — look.' He cleaned his mouth with the back of his hand. 'It's the eyes. Sorry, the glares.' He tossed his ice cream cone into a nearby trashcan.

'Huh?!' I played dumb, although I was basically seconds away from a heart attack, judging from the way my heart beat sped up.

'Don't tell me, you haven't noticed it.' He grinned.

'N-no!?' I furrowed my eyebrows.

Suddenly my appetite went away so I got rid of the ice cream as well.

'Whatever you say, kiddo.' He laughed and we slowly started walking.

He had to get me out of the hotel and walk me to the restaurant my dad and uncle Paul rented. That much I knew. But being subtly interrogated wasn't on today's plan. Once Bruce and I got to the restaurant, everything was pitch dark inside. At first I thought he brought me to the wrong address.

'Act surprised, please.' He whispered to me before he opened the door to the restaurant and we walked inside.

Once we were inside, the lights went off and everyone started singing to me. The happy birthday song of course. Everyone clapped once the singing was over and they whished me a happy birthday. The first one to walk up to me was my dad, Gene. With a huge box in his hands.

'I know we've only known each other for a few years, but I'm glad your mom decided to introduce us.' He laughed a little. 'Here, I hope you'll like it.' He gave me the box. I placed it down onto a table nearby and hugged him really tight which he reciprocated.

Then came uncle Paul with a smaller box but an equally tight hug. Then Bruce gave me his present, some books tied together and topped with a bow. The last one to give me a present was Eric. He gave me a small box. Smaller than the one Paul gave me. He just put it in my hand, and wished me a happy birthday. No hugs at all. Then came a few of the crew members who cared enough to show up at their boss' daughter's birthday party. They didn't give me anything, just congratulated me on finally being twenty-one years old.

After that a waiter brought out my birthday cake which was huge. Like at least a four tier cake. It was all red with some gold and green flowers decorating it, and a huge candle in the shape of 21. It looked amazing.

The waiter was kind enough to slice it all up and put the slices on plates for the people. We weren't a huge crowd. Only the members of KISS, me and maybe four of five other people from the crew. It was a little party. I knew if we were back home, dad would've made a bigger deal out of it. But they're on tour right now, so this is the best he could arrange. And I'm thankful for it none the less.

'Okay, champagne time!' Paul shouted at one point while everyone was basically stufing their mouths full of cake.

Another waiter came out with three bottles of champagne. Probably their best. Knowing my dad, he makes sure I get the best of everything. At least since he knows me. Bruce and Eric took the bottles from the waiter and popped them open, letting the drink flow out a little as the caps fly somewhere in the restaurant. Paul helped them pour everyone a glass of champange.

'I know probably this isn't your first glass of alcohol, but let's pretend it is. Okay?' Dad gave me a flute full of champagne. 'Happy birthday again, sweetheart.' He enveloped me in half hug, before he turned to the others, and raised his flute into the air. 'To my daughter, Y/N!' He shouted as everyone else followed him and raised their flutes as well.

I clinked glasses with everyone present, and soon the three bottles of alcohol disappeared and someone asked for more. This time, they asked for wine and I think dad asked for whiskey. I don't remember the brands, but I know they made my head feel dizzy.

'I think she should go back to her room.' Paul pointed it out at one point and everyone agreed with him.

Who wouldn't though? I was literally sitting on a chair, holding my head in my hands because it was throbbing. Partly because of all the alcohol I drank, and because of the loud music. And I also felt nauseous.

'I'll accompany her.' Eric volunteered almost immediately, making me look up at them just in time to see Bruce take a suggestive glance at me and point at Eric.

I just shook my head, and shrugged, letting myself being carried out of the room.

'What about your presents?' He asked me once we were outside on the street.

'I'm sure my dad will take them back to my room. There aren't that many to begin with.' I told Eric. 'Can we just go?' I looked at him with those puppy eyes that always work on him.

He just let out a sigh and went back to the restaurant and came outside ten minutes later, with all four of my gift boxes. He held his hand out to me to hold which I did. He didn't call a cab or anything because we were close to the hotel we were staying at anyway.

'You should sleep.' Eric tucked me in after we got back to the hotel and he helped me take a quick shower. We were supposed to be laying low and spend the rest of the night together but now we thought it would be best if he left so they wouldn't speculate a thing.

'I love you.' I murmured to him as he was ready to leave.

'I love you too, Y/N.' He said standing in the half-open door.

. . .

When I woke up in the morning, all I could hear was hushed agruments in front of my hotel room. I got up and walked to the door and opened it, squinting my eyes because of the sudden light.

'What's up with all these noise?' I asked, not paying attention to who was in front of the door.

'Your dad knows.' I heard Bruce's voice.

'Huh?' I asked back.

'Baby.' I suddenly hear Eric's voice, so I spin around a little, completely terrified. 'It's okay.' He smiles gently. 'Bruce knows. I guess he knew it for a while now.' He shrugged, reacing an arm towards me and I took a step forward to let him envelope me in a hug. 'But your dad accidentally heard me last night and I think he wants to kill me now.' He let out a big sigh.

'How do you know?'

'Bruce said he heard me as well. But he stopped Gene from running after me.'

'So far he's been talking to Paul all morning, I guess. Maybe your mother too because I heard him say her name but I don't know.' Bruce explained, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

'We should come clean then.' I whispered, freeing myself from Eric's hug as I turned my back on them and walked back inside the room. 'I'll be right back.' I said before I closed the door.

I changed into a pair of jeans and some simple white t-shirt and got my sneakers on.

'I'm ready if you are.' I smiled weakly at Eric, completely ignoring Bruce.

He held my hand and we walked to my dad's room. Bruce was walking closely behind us. Let's say he was our bodyguard in case Gene wanted to go batshit crazy on Eric.

I knockned on the door and I could already hear him argue with someone. Paul opened the door and his immediately zerod in on our hand being interwined. He just smirked at us before he widened the door and let us in.

'They are here, Gene.' Paul told dad, who hang up the phone in an instant.

'Oh, finally.' He walked up to us rather quickly.

'Don't interrupt him, just let him say his thing, okay?' Paul smiled at us making me furrow my eyebrows because at this point I was ready for a full on raging argument. Well, I was ready to pack my things and go back home with the first plane available because my dad could be strict as hell sometimes.

'First of all, what the fuck were you two thinking?' He looked at us. 'I thought your mom thaught you better than this? A fucking celebrity? A rockstar at that? The type that always cheats on their partners?' He shouted at this point. But he had the right to it to be honest. 'And especially him? My band member? He could be your dad as well.'

Thank God he isn't though.

'My head hurts from all these informations.' Dad groaned. 'I talked to your mother.' He points at me.

'Yes, I'll go pack.' I sighed, already turning around.

'What? No.' Dad put a hand on my shoulder to stop me, making me face them again. 'I'm not sending you back. I promised your mom that I would look out for you. Although I didn't think someone else was already helping my case.' He glared at Eric for a brief second. 'Look, I know I'm your dad and all. But I didn't know about you until like three years ago so I feel like I shouldn't punish you for dating someone. Even if that someone is older than you and is my bandmate and friend.' He let out a heavy sigh. 'I know he's a good person, so whatever.' He shrugged. 'Just d-don't be too lovey dovey in front of me, okay?'

'You're really fine with it?' Eric spoke up, a little skeptical.

'Yes, for some reason I am.' Gene said. 'I mean, there was a time when I dated girls younger than her, so.' He shrugged again. It is true. My mom told me all about it. Well, not the full stories but some snippets anyway. 'Don't break her heart, man.' Dad pointed at Eric all strict. 'Or I swear I'll beat your ass.' He warned him.

'Noted.' Eric nodded. 'I love her too much to do her any harm.' He stated, much to my dad's distate.

'Get lost.' Dad rolled his eyes, but a smile was on his face though.

At the end, I guess it was all worth it, keeping our relationship as a secret. I know if he had knew from the beginning, he would've sent Eric to a hospital. And I would've gone back to my mom, and I'm pretty sure he would have never looked for me ever again. Or maybe not. Maybe I'm just exaggerating or whatever. But I'm glad that at the end, he let me date Eric and didn't freak out as much as I was expecting him to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 117 36
The THIRTY-FIFTH edition to my truth or dares with the hottest band in the world.
16K 215 55
More KISS imagines!
3.3K 57 30
The THIRTIETH edition to my truth or dare series with the hottest band in the world.
558 4 9
Tommy is in a new school for musicians because he always to do music. He meets two friends who used to be a part of a band which is called KISS they...