I dont do drugs.| Jangkku🍒

By chaesidesofficial

A model student, meets her sisters bestfriends brother, on the first day of school, the professors favouritis... More

Authors introduction
'mi amor start it slow.
doin' too much, relax a bit.
love and war?
New charater + update😰
not cheatin' if i wasnt with you.
kiss me more.
he got that lipstick, lipgloss, hickeys too.
said its her first time, think she mighta' lied.
then we're lost till we're found.
when the parties over.
I don't give a fuck about you anyways, who ever said I gave a shit about you?
if i was you, i'd wanna be me too.
you drew stars around my scars.
when i touch her i feel like im cheating on you.
i'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress.
promise i'll never leave you again, i'll take you to my loving arms.
i don't even know im talking nonsense.
can you love me like that?
yes, I'm blaming you and you know I can't fake it, now or never.
i don't do drugs, still i want you.
end.

if you love me won't you say something?

554 25 49
By chaesidesofficial

012

,,So tell me what happened?" Jennie asked sitting down beside her as she set the food up, putting the plates down the table, before grabbing a spoon to scoop her rice up.

,,I don't even know where to start.." Wonyoung started ,,Sunghoon has filled my mind lately, I can't even focus on my work because of him.."

Wonyoung also grabbed a spoon and used it to scoop some rice and place it on her plate, Jennie didn't bother to look at her and started eating her food before simply stating, ,,That's normal."

The younger looked at her like she was crazy, ,,How is that normal?" she looked at her sister, while Jennie just glared at her before putting her spoon down finally looking at her.

,,You had a boyfriend before, you should know it's normal if you're in love." Jennie uttered.

Wonyoung sighed, ,,That's not the problem, I mean, we're dating as this kind of 'game' and who ever 'falls inlove' they lose." Jennie stopped and faced her sister.

,,Well thats stupid, why did you even agree in the first place?" The older Kim has officially stopped eating her food, she was invested on her younger sisters story.

,,It was actually a deal.." Wonyoung started, ,,And I think I'm losing the game." Jennie went back to eating her food.

,,Keeping it to your self is never a good thing really, I'd suggest that you tell him. So when the game ends, theres no untold feelings." Jennie suggested calmly.

Wonyoung thought about it for a bit. Her sister was right, it is better to confess that she lost the game, but was it really that easy to confess? As long as she gathered her courage up and is brave enough to admit her untold feelings, it wouldn't be difficult.

,,Where the fuck are those two? I just told them to buy some juice, Wonyoung can you call Jungwon?" Jennie interrupted her thoughts, Wonyoung realised she had zoned out once again.

I guess it really would be easy if I confess...

•••

It was weekends so Wonyoung didn't have anything to do than scroll on her phone and lay on her bed the whole day. Getting bored, she turned her phone off and let out a heavy sigh looking at the ceiling of her bedroom. Should I confess now?

Her sisters advice echoed through her mind, it was getting pretty overwhelming just thinking of this. Was her feelings really that deep? Or it was just a silly crush she has on him. She thought of it for a while, What would change if I confessed.. she really had nothing to lose- except for Sunghoon.

Was she going to lose Sunghoon after confessing, or will everything stay the same? The feeling of her stomach doing cart wheels every single time she caught Sunghoon staring at her, the feeling of her cheeks burning and her heart feeling like they're about to burst when Sunghoon kisses her.

It made her forget they weren't actually dating, nevertheless she knew she had lost the game and confessing her feelings was for the better before it was too late for everything. She groaned before sitting up her bed, ,,Fuck it." she grabbed her phone and texted Sunghoon.

Sunghoon >

Today

Me:
Let's stop it.

Type...

Wonyoung bit her lips nervously as she waited for his answer, her palms started sweating, as she held her phone. Her breath was hitching, she took a deep breath. Her heart beating fast when she saw the word, 'Sunghoon is typing'

Sunghoon >

Today

Me:
Lets stop it.

Sunghoon:
Stop what?

Me:
I'm done with your games Sunghoon, everything is so overwhelming.

Sunghoon:
What? :(

Sunghoon:
Meet me at the park.

Type...

Wonyoung closed her phone and sighed before closing her eyes tight. Was this a good idea... Right now, shes thinking if it would be worth it to meet Sunghoon at the park, that little sad face emoji, is making her feel even more guilty. Wonyoung really didn't wanna be a jerk, so she got up her bed and changed.

...

Sunghoon arrived at the park early, sitting down on one of the swings as he swung his foot lightly waiting for Wonyoung to arrive, he looked down and thought about what Wonyoung meant by 'overwhelming'. Was she ending the game because she fell inlove, or because she got tired of him?

He looked up from the ground and looked at the sky and stars, he admired how beautiful it was, slowly getting mesmerized by it. The stars remind him of Wonyoung, it was beautiful and shining. Speaking off, he heard footsteps coming from behind him so he quickly got up and turned around.

Sunghoon saw Wonyoung, he stared into her eyes his eyes was filled with sadness. Kim broke the eye contact and cleared her throat, ,,Why did you want me to come here?" she asked destroying the silence.

,,What did you mean by stopping the game?" Sunghoon asked, even though he knew what she meant by 'stopping the game' he wanted her to be clear about it. ,,I fell inlove Myoui.." Sunghoon froze he didn't know why.

No one had ever made him felt like this before. Wonyoung made him feel real love, even though the relationship was false. There was silence once again. Sunghoon was flustered, no words came out of his mouth, all he could do was stare in her eyes.

Wonyoung cleared her throat before turning around and walked away, she knew she did the right thing, but she could feel her eyes sting. She slowly took steps forward away from him, and felt tears spilling down her eyes. Kim didn't know why she was crying, but kept on taking steps forward.

Knowing everything was officially over. She hated herself for being straight forward. Nodding to her self that she did what was right, but tears continued to fall down her eyes, she hated this feeling- of expecting too much...

Sunghoon who stood there thinking of everything he could do, he won the game, now what? Should he go back to how he was before? He clenched his fists before looking up to see Wonyoung who was walking away.

,,Kim Wonyoung!" he shouts. Wonyoung stopped from where she was and wiped her tears off her face before turning around, signing him to continue his words.

Sunghoon felt disappointed at himself, for not being brave enough that he had also lost the game, he could feel his heart aching as he gulped, ,,Good game!" he shouts forcing a smile on his face thanking all gods that his voice didn't crack.

He turned around and walked away, leaving Wonyoung all hopeless once again, who thought he'll confess his feelings. Who thought he actually gained feelings too. The great Kim Wonyoung lost the game to the schools heart throb... How pathetic.

✧.*The next day

Wonyoungs eyes were swollen from how much she cried yesterday, she sat down the schools garden and thought of Sunghoon, her tears couldn't help but fall down her cheeks once again as she thought of him... The schools garden was Wonyoungs favourite spot to waste her time on when ever she was sad.

Although this was her comfort spot, the bench under neath the big tree, this was where Sunghoon would always find her and sit down beside her. Making her feel less alone. Which she remembered causing her to let out emotions once again.

She then heard footsteps, looking up she saw Sunghoon who was staring at her with a cold blunt expression, which caused her heart to shatter. Sunghoon was giving her the look he uses to everyone he usually despised, weeping the bitter tears down fell down her cheeks as she looked onto his expression eyes.

Little did she know, his gaze softened when he saw her. He craved to comfort her, and hug her, but what rights did he have? Sunghoon couldn't do anything but walk away from what he just witnessed, ignoring the pain he got from what he saw.

Class time

,,Everyone, go back to your seat!" the advisor ordered tapping his hands on the desk to get the students attention. Everyone went back to their seat and sat down.

,,We're having a new student! New student, please introduce yourself!" the teacher said gesturing the student that has been waiting outside.

The new student came in, it was a girl, she had bangs , a short brown skirt, a white short cropped jacket that was zipped up. She looked cheerful.

As she entered, everyone started murmuring to each other.

,,Hello everyone! I am Eunchae Hong! I hope we all get along and be good friends!" she gives them a cheerful smile her cute rosy cheeks showing.

,,Thank you for introducing yourself Eunchae! Please seat at the very back, with Chaemin over there, lee please raise your hands!" the professor told her with a cheerful smile.

Chaemin raised his hands, while Eunchae nodded and made her way towards him sitting down on her seat.

,,Hi I'm Chaemin lee!" he reaches his hands out for a handshake, Eunchae gladly accepted it.

,,Nice to meet you!" Hong smiled.

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED.😍😍😍

Do you think Eunchae will be a good
character or a villan? 🤭

ANSWER.

VOTE. 🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 462 24
When Park Jimin falls for the transfer student in his class Yoo Jeongyeon, he tries everything to win her heart. But Jeongyeon isn't falling for him...
11.5K 581 22
Miyoui Mina, youngest of the Miyoui family, has gone through suffering but with hardwork, her family clawed their way to survive. After saving up and...
3.3K 139 13
Character : - Kim Y/n (you) - Jeon Jungkook (Bts) - Y/n Parents - Jungkook parents - BTS (Bangtan Sonyeodan) - Kim Jisoo (your first sister) - Ki...
1.2K 27 16
"Run for your life and hide yourself to the end of the world because I'll find you and bring you back. Why? Because I will get everything that I want...