Underestimated (MHA x Male Re...

Per Some_Emo_Guy

A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked i... Més

The Beginning
Entrance Exam
First Day
Combat Training
Class Rep
USJ: Part 2
Sports Festival: Obstacle Race
Sports Festival: Cavalry Battle
Sports Festival: Tournament Part 1
Sports Festival: Tournament Part 2
Sports Festival: Tournament Part 3
Sports Festival: Finale
Hero Names
Nighteye's Tests
Suiting Up
Bleeding Out
Pressure
Personal Growth
Secrets
Exam Prepping
Final Exam
Encounter
Wild Wild Pussycats
Camp Training
Good Company
Not a chapter. Suggestions?
Bloodlust
The Lion's Den
A FUBAR Situation
Apologies & Dormitories
Ultimate Moves
A Long Wait

USJ: Part 1

3.1K 100 56
Per Some_Emo_Guy

Out of the purple portals came more and more villains. Together, they were a full-fledged army! Among them were three particular freaks that really stood out. There was a tall, skinny guy in a black shirt, with creepy severed hands clinging to his arms. He even had one covering his face. Another guy seemed to be made of the same purple aura as the portals. I figured he must be the one creating them. There was also a muscular creature, the size of All Might, with dark skin and an exposed brain!

"What's happening? Is this a simulation?" Thirteen asked, unsure. Mr. Aizawa stood on guard.

"No, those are Villains! Thirteen, evacuate the students and contact the other Heroes at UA!" Mr. Aizawa said. He put his glasses over his eyes and rushed down to the army of villains.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Midoriya yelled. His care for others made him underestimate our teacher. Everyone stood for a moment and watched. Several villains, with ranged attacks, took aim at Mr. Aizawa. He activated his quirk, making his hair and Binding Cloth float. Many of the villains screamed in confusion and panic as they couldn't use their quirks.

"Idiots! He's Eraser Head! He can erase quirks just by looking at them!" a villain yelled. A hideous villain with a mutant-type quirk rushed Mr. Aizawa.

"So, Eraser Head, can you erase hetoromorphic quirks as well?!" he shouted, attacking.

"No, I can't." Mr. Aizawa replied, calmly. He dodged the attack and binded up the villain, then threw him into some other villains.

"Hell yeah!" I shouted, excited. Midoriya smiled in reassurance that Mr. Aizawa would be fine. Thirteen turned and began to lead us out of USJ, but the purple warp villain appeared in front of us.

"I am Kurogiri. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the Heroes, UA High School, in order to kill the Symbol of Peace, All Might." Kurogiri said. Bakugo and Kirishima moved to attack him, despite Thirteen's objections.

"Die!" Bakugo screamed. Kurogiri countered by warping the entire class. Everything was dark for a split second. Then the portal dropped me from a few feet in the air.

"Stick the landing!" I screamed. Surprisingly, I landed on my feet. I stumbled for a second before Kaminari fell onto me from above. He sat up and put a hand to his head.

"Ow! Where am I?" Kaminari asked, looking around.

"It isn't Disney Land. Now get off of me!" I yelled, pushing him off.

"Oh sorry, Y/N." Kaminari said. We looked around and realized that we had been warped to the Mountain Zone of USJ. Jiro and Yaoyorozu were also with us.

"Are we still in USJ?" Jiro asked. Yaoyorozu was helping her up.

"It would appear so." she said.

"And you can bet that if we're here, the rest of the class is probably spread out among the other zones." I said. I looked out and saw the entrance, the other simulation zones, and the area where Mr. Aizawa was fighting.

"Ah, man! We're so far away!" Kaminari complained.

"Something tells me that's not the main issue." I said, sarcastically. A portal had brought several villains to the area. Me, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu and Jiro formed into a group as the villains were all around us. I reached in my overcoat and drew one of my pistols. Yaoyorozu quickly used her quirk to create two metal poles and handed one to Jiro. The villains started moving to attack. One guy swung a punch at me. I dodged to the right, grabbed his arm, and fired a few shots into his gut. Then while the pain distracted him, I controlled his arm to flip him to the ground. I dodged punches from two different guys before casually firing shots at their feet and then their stomachs.

"His bullets aren't real! They're rubber!" one guy yelled. I scowled at his words and turned to him. I fired at the guy and the bullet tore through his right ear.

"Yeah, but they're still dangerous." I said, spitefully. The guy screamed as blood started pouring down the side of his head. The bullets I use for my pistols are rubber. The impact hurts like hell and leaves an immediate, bloody bruise. Because of the bullets' velocity, getting hit in the neck or head could easily cause paralysis or death. That's why I most commonly target the gut or feet of whoever I'm fighting. It maximizes pain with no risk of killing. "Kaminari, use your quirk! Get involved!" I screamed.

"I can't use it in a situation like this! I'd risk friendly fire!" Kaminari shouted. Hearing this, Jiro improvised by kicking him into a group of villains. They all were immediately electrocuted. A villain launched a front kick at me. I caught his kick and kept hold. I shot the guy twice in the nuts and swept his other leg out from under him. He hit the ground, groaning and foaming at the mouth, from the pain.

'That was the nineteenth bullet, out of twenty. Time to refill.' I thought.

"You gotta reload at some point!" a villain yelled. He had gun barrels for fingers. He fired several shots at me, but Yaoyorozu jumped in front of me, with a metal shield. I aimed over her shoulder and fired multiple shots at the guy. I kept firing after he fell to the ground. I ceased fire when the magazine ran out. I was breathing heavily from my brush with death.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Yaoyorozu asked, concerned. I didn't answer, as I was a little shook up.

"Doesn't that guy ever need to reload?" a villain yelled.

"Nope! Infinite ammo John Wick!" I yelled, cocking my gun. I looked to Kaminari. Realizing I could do more, I activated one of my shock gloves. I grabbed a villain's face and shocked him, while firing my gun at a guy to my right. Jiro swung her metal pole at some villain's head, stunning him. Then she plugged her Earphone Jack into her boots and started blaring her amplified heartbeat at those around. A villain with claws came at her. I jumped into the air and grappled the enemy with my legs. My weight brought him to the ground and I shocked him. Then I fired several shots at other enemies, from the ground, and swept the legs out of two guys rushing me. Suddenly, a giant sheet came out of Yaoyorozu's back and covered her. She lifted up the edge of the sheet and looked to us.

"It takes time to create something big. Y/N, Jiro! Under here!" Yaoyorozu shouted. The three of us gathered under the insulation sheet. "Now, Kaminari!" Yaoyorozu yelled.

"1.5 Million Volts!" Kaminari screamed. He emitted an insane amount of electricity that covered the area. The sheet we were under stopped it from reaching us. Yaoyorozu lifted the edge of the sheet and we looked out. Every villain was electrocuted and downed.

"Wow. Kaminari really is incredible." I said.

"The others may need us. Let us join them quickly." Yaoyorozu said.

"Whoa! Your clothes got super punk!" Jiro said, behind me. I grabbed my overcoat and looked at the rest of my Hero Costume, expecting damage. But it was just fine.

"What are you talking about..." I said turning. Then I saw Yaoyorozu with her costume super shredded and extra revealing.

"Oh, god!" I yelled, in shock. My face immediately turned red.

"Look away, you perv!" Jiro screamed at me.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I screamed back. I ran out from under the sheet. "Nice..." I mumbled to myself. I saw Kaminari walking around out of the corner of my eye. "Oh hey, man. That was an awesome attack! How are you holding up?" I asked. Kaminari turned to me with his thumbs up and a stupid look on his face.

"Oh, so that's how you're doing." I said, realizing. Jiro came out from under the sheet. Yaoyorozu came out from under the sheet after remaking her costume with her quirk. "Okay, first thing's first. Yaoyorozu, can you make me a telescope?" I asked. She was somewhat blushing. "Yaoyorozu?" I said, confused. Jiro stuck her Earphone Jack in my ear and blasted her heartbeat. "Ow! What is wrong with you?!" I shouted.

"That's for taking Yao-momo in with perverted eyes." Jiro said.

"Excuse me, but I ran out from under the sheet as soon as I realized it!" I retorted.

"What about when you said, 'Nice...' Huh?" Jiro asked, angrily. I don't think she was as mad about that, so much as how I acted like it didn't happen. I facepalmed at the situation.

"We don't have time for this." I simply said. I looked at the girls and used my quirk on them. "I've refilled both your stamina, as well as Yaoyorozu's lipids. I'm sorry about earlier, but that doesn't matter right now. Can you make me a telescope?" I asked. Yaoyorozu created a telescope from her arm and handed it to me. I looked over to the Shipwreck Zone and saw someone unleash a huge gust of wind. I assumed it to be Midoriya, fighting. Then I looked in the direction of Mr. Aizawa and saw that he was still fighting alone.

"So, what do you see?" Jiro asked, curious. I handed her the telescope and guided her to where I had been looking. Jiro somewhat blushed at my touch.

"That vortex in the water could really only be caused by Midoriya. If I know him, he'll head toward Mr. Aizawa, to back him up. We should start heading that way and meet at the teacher's location." I explained. Jiro lowered the telescope.

"We better get moving, then." Jiro agreed.

"Not yet. Our best course of action is to have Yaoyorozu make us some form of transportation." I said.

"The best I could do is make a moped. And I'm afraid it would take some time." Yaoyorozu said. I turned to face her.

"With me here, your lipids are potentially infinite. Take your time and make two mopeds. We'll make up the time once we get moving." I added. Yaoyorozu smiled and nodded in agreement.

A little while later, Yaoyorozu had created two mopeds, gas and all. "Finally!" Yaoyorozu said. Jiro and her shared one, while I shared the other with a still-out-of-it Kaminari. I helped him onto the moped.

"Don't feel bad. My quirk messes with my head, too." I told him. I revved the moped's motor and we all took off towards Mr. Aizawa.

As we neared the Central Plaza area, we could see that the situation had gotten really bad. The giant villain from before had Mr. Aizawa pinned down and had broken his arm.

As I noticed the hand villain moving toward Tsu, I accelerated my moped and jumped off. I tackled him just before he could attack Tsu. We tumbled on the ground, before coming to a stop. I started electrifying him with my shock gloves, trying to knock him out. He released a scream of pain before saying something strange. "Nomu!" he yelled. The villain that had defeated Mr. Aizawa appeared behind me, in an instant.

"Y/N! Get away!" Mr. Aizawa yelled. Before the thing could attack me, Midoriya had made his way over and threw a punch at it. The power of his strike sent me and the hand villain flying.

"Midoriya!" I screamed. I believed, given his track record, that the attack must've damaged him, as well. When the dust cleared, Midoriya was surprisingly unharmed. But so was the villain he had just hit with so much force.

'He-He didn't even budge! Who or what is that thing?!' I thought. More of our classmates had made it to the area. Our attention was drawn to the USJ entrance, as heavy footsteps could be heard.

"It's okay now! I am here!" All Might shouted.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

82.8K 1.2K 8
Note: This is a girls of BNHA x male reader. no genderbents. Description/ Summery: When I was young, I thought was Quirkless, and powerless. Everyone...
79.3K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...
321K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
98.8K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...