The love of a mafia king ||(K...

By Lucxifvr_97

This is my first time to write story, if there is any mistake please ignore it๐Ÿ˜…, please support my story๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™... More

ใ€€โ‹‡โ‹†โœฆโ‹†โ‹‡ใ€€Introduction โ‹‡โ‹†โœฆโ‹†โ‹‡ใ€€
โโœพ PART 1 โœพโ
โโœพ PART-2 โœพโ
โโœพ PART-3 โœพโ
โโœพ PART-4 โœพโ
โโœพ PART-5 โœพโ
โโœพ Part-6 โœพโ
โโœพPART-7โœพโ
โโœพPART-8โœพโ
โโœพPART-9โœพโ
โโœพPART-10โœพโ
โโœพPart-11โœพโ
โโœพPart-12โœพโ
โœพโPart -13โโœพ
โโœพ Part-15 โœพโ
โโœพ Part-16 โœพโ

โœพโPart-14 โโœพ

2K 126 20
By Lucxifvr_97

Y/n was walking down the road and Taehyung walked behind her. But Y/n didn't notice that Taehyung was following behind her, Because she is totally broken. Her entire focus was on what happened to her.

Then, As she walks down the road, Y/n feel dizzy and faints. Then Taehyung quickly went to catch her.

Then taehyung tries to wake her up..

Taehyung: Y/n...wake-up, Y/n....open Your eyes... Y/n...

Y/n then slowly opened her eyes...

Y/n:w~who a~aare youu???... (Then she fainted again...)

Taehyung then called Namjoon.

Taehyung: Hello , Namjoon come over here quickly...

Namjoon: What happened Taehyung?? is any problem?

Taehyung:Namjoon, don't ask questions, just do what I say. Come fast...

Namjoon:okay,i'll be there in 5 minutes.

5 minutes later...

Namjoon:What happened Taehyung? What happened to her?( he asked worriedly...)

Taehyung: I don't know!, She fainted suddenly ,I tried to wake her up but she didn't wake up(he said worriedly).

Namjoon: She should be taken to a doctor immediately, Let's take her to our place.

Taehyung then picked her up in bridal style and got into the car.

He placed her on his lap.Y/n was now laying on Taehyung's lap like a little girl .Her face was on Taehyung's chest.

Then Namjoon got into the car and went to Kim taehyung's place.

Taehyung's pov:Now my love is here in my hands. She looks like an angel, I was mesmerized by her beauty, I was mesmerized by her dazzling eyes, her heavenly nose, her strawberry lips, her rosy cheeks, her flawless smooth skin, her silky smooth black long hair.Her fragrance is like a drug to me. She is heavenly beauty. I want her to be with me forever like this, I would do anything for her.

( Taehyung then kissed her forehead and caressed her cheeks) .

A few minutes later they reached Kim Taehyung's place. Taehyung then picked her up in bridal style and went into his house.

In his room...

He picked her up and came near the bed..

Then he gently made her lay on the bed...

Then he removed the hair from her face behind her ear.. (Now she looks like a sleeping beauty).

Namjoon then enters Taehyung's room with the doctor.

Doctor:Hello Mr. Taehyung(He bowed..) What happened to her?

Taehyung:She suddenly fainted while walking.I tried to wake her up but she didn't wake up(he said worriedly).

Doctor:oh ok!! Well I will check her and tell you later.

A few minutes later...

Doctor: Mr. Taehyung!!!

Taehyung:Yes doctor, what happened to her, is any problem?(he asked worriedly)

Doctor:No, no Mr. Taehyung,She is fine now ,But she needs a good rest. She is very tired and depressed, she does not sleep well at night, her eyes are very dry and she looks like she has cried a lot.That's why she fainted. I gave her an injection now and she will wake up in a few minutes, so don't worry.Take good care of her.

Taehyung:oh thank you doctor. (He bowed)

Doctor:Ok Mr. Taehyung I'm going now.

Namjoon:Taehyung ,I will send off the doctor.

Taehyung:mmm.. Yeah okay!!
(He then went to see Y/n, Y/n was sleeping peacefully and Then Taehyung sat next to her and He caressed her cheeks.)

Y/n then slowly opened her eyes...

She woke up and saw taehyung and got off the bed in fear.

Y/n:You~you...what are you doing here? Where am I now ,What place is this?(she asked confused) .

Taehyung: calm down!! calm down !! (He moved closer to Y/n...)

Y/n:No no don't come to me!! (She moves backwards)

Taehyung:Don't be afraid of me, Princess!! I will do nothing to you. This is your home don't be afraid.

Y/n: what?? This is not my home ,I want to leave this place.( she said angrily) .

Then suddenly y/n's phone rang.Her phone was on the bed. When she goes to pick up the phone , But Taehyung quickly went and picked up the phone.

Y/n:Please give me my mobile!!

Taehyung:Do you want this mobile?Come and get it yourself *smirk* (He put the phone in his pocket and sat on the bed) .

Y/n:Don't play ,please give me my phone, I have to leave, my grandmother will wait for me at home. Please give me (She held out her hand in front of Taehyung...)

Then taehyung pulled her hand and pushed her on the bed and he hovered above her.

Y/n was shocked by his actions.She tried to push taehyung but it didn't work he was too strong. She was struggling to escape from him. Then her eyes filled with tears and she started crying.

Y/n:Please leave me, don't do anything to me, what have I done to you,Why are you always torturing me, please let me go*sobbing*(she said while crying..)

Hearing this, Taehyung's heart sank, His heart hurts when he saw the tears in her eyes. Then he kissed her forehead and wiped her tears.

Y/n was shocked and confused by his actions.

Taehyung:Don't cry, I won't hurt you, here's your mobile (He gave her the phone and got off the bed.)

Y/n then grabbed her phone and went out of his house. When Namjoon was coming to Taehyung's room, suddenly the door opened and Y/n was running out of the room.Namjoon is shocked,He then went into Taehyung's room.

Namjoon:Tae what happened to her and why is she running?

Taehyung:*smirk*Nothing!!

A few minutes later...

Y/n was walking her home and her phone rang.

Y/n: Hello??

Lisa: Y/n, where are you now?Come to xxxx hospital quickly?

To be continued....

hello my lovely readers, how are you guys, I hope you like this part, Do you want to know what happened next?🤔 so please vote and comment my story, thanks for your support guys, love you all 💜🥰...

I will upload next part after 100 votes in this part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.2K 14
A new relationship...a new beginning...a new... *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *Short Story *THIRD BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Read "Need", then "Her") *COM...
65.4K 2K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...
80.1K 3K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...
15.8K 766 25
Do I, Do I really have to give my first kiss to my fake husband? That Asshole?! โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ : 2022/12/24 ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ :...