Oc Book

By Naomi454

These are my Original Character's, I own all rights to them. (I do not own any Pictures or the Fandoms that t... More

Author's Note
~Anime Border~
7 Deadly Sin's Oc
7 Deadly Sins Oc #2
7 Deadly Sins Oc #3
7 Deadly Sins Oc #4
Fairy Tail Oc
Fairy Tail Oc #2
Fairy Tail Oc #3
MHA Oc #1
MHA Oc #3
OHSHC Oc 1 & 2
One Piece Oc
~LGBTQ+ Border~
~Movie Series Border~
Descendants Oc's #1-3
Divergent Oc 1
Divergent Oc 2
Harry Potter Oc #1
Harry Potter Oc #2
Harry Potter Oc #3
Harry Potter Oc #4
Harry Potter Oc #5
Twilight Oc
Twilight Oc's #2, 3,& 4
Twilight Oc #5
~Random Border~
~Tv Series Border~
Fate: The Winx Saga Oc
Supernatural Oc #1
Supernatural Oc #2
Teen Wolf Oc
Teen Wolf Oc #2
Teen Wolf Oc #3
The Originals Oc #2
The Vampire Diaries Oc #2
TVD/TO Oc
Walking Dead Oc #1
Walking Dead Oc #2
Walking Dead Oc #3
Walking Dead Oc #4
Walking Dead Oc # 5&6
~Video Game Border~
Danganronpa Oc
Danganronpa Oc #2
Danganronpa Oc #3
Hakuoki Oc
Hakuoki Oc #2

MHA Oc #2

44 1 2
By Naomi454

Name| Morgan Ishikawa

Nickname(s)| Freak, Snob, Showoff, Lover Stealer(Both genders-All Bullies and Jealous people), Heartthrob(1-A Girls), Sweet Thing(Lover), & Dumbass(Bakugou)

Hero/Villain Name| Lilin

Age| 16

Birthday| March 15th

Gender| Non-Binary

Sexuality| Pansexual

Personality| Morgan is...well very quirky and confusing, considering they like such opposite things. They have a tendency to be quiet and not say much, even though they're a really bubbly happy person around friends. He struggles to open up because of his quirk, to the point he tries to suppress his inner child. Showing one side to people, when really he's a complete opposite of it. For example he acts like he has this air of cool around him, like he's the star of the show. When really he just wants cuddles and to be truly loved, his heart hurting from the loneliness.

Blood Type| B-

Mental Issue(s)/Phobia(s)| Trust Issues(because of Quirk), Anxiety, & Trypanophobia(Fear of Needles)

Student/Pro/Teacher/Villain| Student

Height| 6"0

Weight| 195 lbs

Body Shape|

Hair Color| Black

Eye color| Yellow

Appearance|

Hero Outfit|

Always Worn Jewelry| N/A

Piercing(s)| One's in Looks Photo

Scar(s)| N/A

Quirk(s)| Incubus

Quirk Explanation| Their body emits a aphrodisiac pheromone to all genders that causes attraction and obsession to the wielder, to the point touch alone can cause it.

Quirk Drawbacks| Because the effect is so strong, the wielder must take precautions such as covering up and avoiding touch. As well as their quirk can be so powerful that it can cause others to go insane if not able to have the wielder.

Strengths| The Range of his Quirk(Without Layers), Hand to Hand Combat, & Allies at his Beck and Call

Weaknesses| His Quirk is Uncontrollable, Fear of those getting Close, & Not Trained in Weapons

Hobbies| Bird Watching & Manga Reading

Likes| Cat's(their cuddles are his favorite), Stuffed Animals, Spicy Food's, Mood Lighting, & Feeling 'truly' accepted

Dislikes| Being lied to, Aggressive People, Gift's, Being Tall, & Silence

Best Friend| N/A-He doesn't trust anyone to be close to

Friends| N/A-Is what they believe because they aren't sure if anyone actually likes them for them

Acquaintances| Everyone

Enemies| Those who Attack him with Malice

Rival(s)| N/A

Nationality| Japanese

Native Language| Japanese

Language(s) Spoken| Japanese & English

Family| Father(Unknown)
Grace Ishikawa(Mother, Alive)

Love Interest| OPEN

Relationship Status| Single

Level of School| 1st Year of UA High

Goal(s)|-To Master Quirk to the point of being able to turn it off.

Background| Morgan growing up was fine, a normal kid who lived with his single Mother. Things were great til his Quirk came in, his Mother freaking out and being terrified for her son. To the point she went to multiple doctors, trying to find ways to suppress his quirk's affect. For most of elementary school he was in and out of class, trying different drugs to try to suppress his quirk. None of them working, only causing him pain or getting sick.
By Middle School his Mother had gave up, telling him he had to cover up and not touch people so he didn't bother them. Morgan not understanding why she was so scared rebelled in Middle School, sick of her crazy rules. So he made tons of friends and was super open with them, throwing his arms around them and goofing off. Til things took...a turn, they started wanting to walk him home. Eat lunch...everyday together, they would cause fusses if they couldn't be in the same room.
It got to a point one of the guys he hung out with took a knife to another students neck, threatening them if they looked at Morgan wrong. Of course Morgan was scared, terrified actually at what they could do. They even would follow him home, to the point the police had to be called. Thankfully Morgan's quirk would wear off, but it left Morgan scarred. He understood his Mother's rules after that, going to her as he cried his eyes out. Which she soothed him and told him why she said it, knowing her son would never be the same.
After that he transferred schools, keeping to himself. Accidents still happened though, so many times he'd graze a student and the next day they'd be professing their love to him in class. It lead to a lot of bullying as he got into high school, wanting to find a way to be stronger to get his quirk to be turned off. So he tried to enroll in a Hero School, believing they could help him. Yet incidents kept happening, he would end up in the principals office because students would say he was using his quirk to make them do his homework for him. Of course when it was looked into, Morgan had been doing nothing of the sort.
Morgan's waking life was a hell, to the point he developed Anxiety. From always being alone and closed off, but worrying his quirk was affecting those around him. Did they really like him or was it his quirk, did this person see who he was. It stayed like this til he came home with some bruises, that his Mother said she was transferring him to another school with special circumstances. Which is how he ended up in UA Class 1-A...

Other| Medication Taken: N/A-Nothing Helped
Disabilities: N/A
Allergies: Peanuts
Omnivore/Herbivore/Carnivore: Omnivore
Favorite Food & Drink: Spicy Soba & Water
Disliked Food & Drink: Zebra Cakes & Tea
Favorite Color: Amber Yellow
Voice Claim: Kyle Hebert as Sosuke Aizen

Theme Song:

Theme Song with Crush:

Dorm Room:

Placement of Dorm Room:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 2.2K 21
Well, the title says everything^^' I accept requests (no character x character!) I don't own IDV, neither do the arts belong to me! English isn't my...
16.3K 467 31
This is a fanfiction... I do not own Citrus.. PS: Sorry about my grammar 😅
6.5K 107 12
Just like the title says, I'm doing some one shot stories from canon characters, yaoi, yuri, love triangle, Canon Characters x OC, or maybe I'll add...
11.4K 358 105
Book of my characters, and if you wanna rp with them go to dms. And I donst own the pictures expect if I uses Ai drawing I own those.