Adonis Machavelli?!!

By Meedah09

what would you do if you found out that your ex husband..ohh sorry..we didn't actually divorce so what would... More

2.Dating?!
3.Married!
4.His promise..
5.My life
6.Adonis Machavelli?!
7.Bribe money
8.The tattoo
9.Anger issues?!
10.Fashion Entrepreneur..
11.Coincidence
12.Kicking Ass?!..
13.Kissed?!!
14.Allison..
15. painfully hurt..
16.He loves me?
17.Ghost him?
18.Gold digging Slut..
19.Torn
20.Obsession
21.Cheated..
22.childhood friends
23.Rumors..
24.Emotions..
25.Built different..
26.The Deal..
27.Suspicious File
28.Weird Adonis
29.Worthless
30. "just friends"
31.My dear Mona
32.New life
33.There
34.Dreams
35.2 hours..
36.Russia
37.Wicked
38.Selena Machavelli!
39.Enmity
40.Cleopatra
41.Betrayal
42.Honeymoon
43.Possibly pregnant
44.Fear
45.Reunion
46.The Truth
47.Epilogue

1.Adonis jones

1.6K 22 7
By Meedah09

I packed my bags as fast as I could and left..

I left Adonis..

I was never happy in this marriage..

I was tired of his constant lies..his constant unfaithfulness..

I needed him but he was never there for me..when I needed him

He keeps alot of secrets..

He will leave..and come back the next week..all in the name of business..

(I'm sorry babe..I'm  just busy..I will make it up to you)..he will say..

I will blindly forgive him..all in the name of love..

I have been married for a year now..to the love of my life..Adonis Jones..

Yeah..you read right..jones

Am I even inlove with him?

I don't even know where he works..he just tells me..he is an investor..

Every..single day..I will wait for him..to have dinner..
I will wait for him on weekends

To atleast spend some time with my husband.

And he keep saying the same thing..

(I'm sorry babe..I'm just busy..I will make it up to you)

And I have spotted him..many times in front of clubs..

But I thought it was business related..

I was tired of it..

He never even told me he loved me..

__

I was tired..so today I decided to go and look for him..because he hasn't come home for two days..

I went to Manhattan..he told me he worked there..

I looked for him..or his office building..but I couldn't find anything..

I asked a doorman..I was looking for Adonis Jones..

Nobody Is bearing that name..the doorman said..

Of course selena..maybe this isn't his office building..

I was furious with Adonis..

And decided to head home..

I went to the parking lot..to take my car and leave..

But what my eyes saw..I couldn't belive..
The Greek god like man I married and a sexy lady was hugging..

I saw Adonis hugging another woman..I just stared..

It was just hugging right?

It's harmless..I thought

Then the lady kissed my husband..

I couldn't belive my eyes..

Was he cheating on me?

There were also speaking italian...

Then Adonis started to leave.. before he could see me..I hid behind a car..

And the tears came..I cried till his car left..

Where did I go wrong??..I thought

I was furious..then went home to pack..

I left him a note though..

Saying:

I tried Adonis..to make this work..I'm tired..I don't know what is going on with you..or your life..you keep alot of secrets..

But when you are ready to tell me..come find me..

Wife__selena

And I left..

The right option was to divorce him..but I wasn't ready for that..

Did I love him that much?

.....

I went straight to bella's house..and told her everything..

"That fucking Asshole.."she cursed..

I went to bed early..not willing to eat..

Then I thought about the way we met..

We met in hawaii..and 2 month later..we are married..

What was I thinking??..I thought

It was a one night stand..which I could never forget..

Flashback

A year ago..I won a radio contest..I actually just did it for fun and we didn't expect me to win..

Me and my best friend Bella live together in our little apartment..we have been friends since forever..

She forced me to participate in the contest..and I did..and we won..

She was so happy..mainly because the prize was a summer vacation to a five star resort in hawaii..

___

"You have to go selena..you would be crazy if you didn't..who turns down an offer like that"she said with her hands on her hip..facing me..

I was casually seated on my bed going through my laptop and checking some designs which I plan to submit for an interview..

"Well..apparently I'm crazy..please leave  me alone..I have to focus" I said not paying attention to her..

She arubtly closed my laptop..

"Hey!!"I shouted..

"Keep quiet missy..are you insane?!..this is a chance to go to hawaii..an island..with hot guys" She said looking at me dramatically...

"I actually know hawaii is an island Bella.. look I'm just busy..okay.."I said trying to grab my laptop from her perfectly manicured hands..

"No..you are not getting this back..until you agree to go.."she said with a fake smile..

I groaned

"Selena. you are a virgin!"She said sitting on the bed with me

I gapsed.."Oh my God..I didn't know"i said sarcastically..

"Selena!!"She literally screamed..

"What!..do you want to destroy my ear drums?!"i said massaging my ears..

"You are 24 for fuck sake..when last did you even had a boyfriend?" She asked like a detective..

"Well....7th Grade" I said with a smile

"Oh my gosh..and you are my best friend?!..that wasn't even dating..you guys just kissed on the cheek..that's all!" She said giving me a tired sigh..

"Humm..it was a well developed rationship.."I said realising how dumb I sound..

She just stared at me as if I was crazy..

"Okay..fine what do you want me to do?" I said with a sigh..

"Right..we have to go to hawaii..and find you a guy to get you laid"she said sitting back on the bed..

"You are kidding right?"I said

"Nope..I'm not..you are going to get a one night stand..since obviously you are not ready to have a boyfriend" She said with a look of determination..

"Humm..wait..wait let me get this straight..you expect me to go to a five star resort on an island and get a one night stand with an unknown guy..just to lose my virginity and become a woman..right?" I said looking at her..

"Yepp..babes..let get packing"

"I'm  not going to do that Bella.. I don't  want my first time to be with a random dude..I want it to be-"

"Romantic..yeah right!..what do you think live is?..a cliché love story!" She cut me off

"Well.."i said

"Wake up to reality selena!..and let's go get you laid.."

And with a little more persuading..

I found myself in hawaii..

Going to get laid..

_____

We reached the reception of the five star Hotel..my jaw was safe not drop open..this place was gorgeous..we definitely don't belong here..we were just in casual clothing and I knew we stand out..

We walked to the receptionist..who was filing her nails..

"Hi..we have a reservation here" I said staring at her.

She stopped filing her nails and looked at me and Bella..with a hint of disgust..

"Did you lose your ways?..ladies" She said with a fake smile..

"No..we have a reservation here" Bella spoke up this time

"This is a 5 star resort..five..it looks like you guys don't belong here..I will direct you to a more cheaper resort..if you would like that?" She said with that same fake smile..

This blond haired bitch..I swear I can scratch off that stupid face of her..but I kept my cool..

"We are the radio contest winners" I said with a scowl..

"Ohh..no wonder..welcome to hawaiian resort..the best in hawaii..here is your room key"she said bringing out a key..and with a fake smile..

"Sure..thanks" I said with a fake smile..and grabbed the keys..

"Fucking bitch" I muttered and headed to the room

The room was medium sized with two beds..and a walk in closet and a nice bathroom..

"Not bad" Bella said with a smile..

"Yeah" I sad laying down on one of the beds..

"Right..let get to work!..and head to the beach" She said trying to take out a bikini from her luggage...

"Ohh..Bella..can't we rest first?..it was a long flight..you know.."I said closing my eyes to get a nap..

"Well..I guess you are right..we move tonight" She said and also landed on her bed..

"You do know we are not planning a heist or going to save the world?"I said.

"Well..we are trying to get you laid, so..it's more like saving you" She said..

"You are crazy" I said and started to drift to sleep..the flight was crazy..

__^^^

It was night time and we are getting ready for the mission..like bella said..

She got dressed in a red bikini..she was actually hot..

"You are wearing this?!" She literally yelled..

"Yeah..what's wrong with it?" I asked..

My bikini was moderate..covered the needed areas..and it's not exactly hot but I'm okay with it..

"Selena..this looks like your underwear..like you picking a bra and deciding to wear it with a pant"

Isn't that what a bikini is?.but this actually a set I brought a year ago..

"Hum..rude..I'm perfectly okay with it" I said with a contented smile..

"Ohh God!..anyway you are wearing this" She said bringing out a black bikini with a gold strap..it looks hot actually

Nope..can't wear that..no can do

"You already forced me here..so atleast let me wear what I want" I said dismissing the topic

"Fine..you will come running back to me.."She said.. and I just smiled..

"Still wondering how you are going to get laid" She said and we went out on the beach..

The night was cozy and trust me..we had a good time..

Though nobody has said hello to me or flirted with me

Yepp..my bikini wasn't inviting at all

Bella introduced me to some guys..who she had been flirting with..

They said hello..and wasn't ready to know me more..

Well..fuck ya'll

_^^__

It's been a week here and I still haven't gotten laid..I didn't know why?.. I was beautiful enough..

But deep down..I knew it was my wacky bikinis..

I hated this..I just wanted to go back to work..Bella definitely wouldn't let me go..so I need to get this over with..

Maybe she will let me go..once I get laid..

So I plan to get laid tonight..

____

Bella was currently on the beach flirting with God knows who..

I went to her luggage and looked for it..

Aha!..got ya

I plan to wear the sexy bikini she had given to me..get laid and leave..

I wore it and to be sincere I was hot as hell..and I knew it..

The last time I felt this hot was when I wore my graduation dress..

Belive me..I thought I was..but I wasn't..

I got out of the hotel room and already saw a man gawking at me..I simply smiled and walked away..

The receptionist was surprised...but I saw an impressed smile on her face..I simply wink and got to the beach..

Everyone was gawking at me..and I loved the attention..

Now to look for Bella..I looked around but I couldn't find her..fuck!..where is she?

She is probably gonna be surprised..

"Selena!!" A voice shrieked..I recognise it to well..

"Bella.." I said with my hands on my hips.showing off

"Oh my God..you look so hot and sexy babes.." She said and gave me a hug

"Yepp..surprisedly" I said with a smile..

"I swear..if I wasn't a lady..I would have laid you or asked you out" She said checking me out..

Then I noticed the guy behind her giving me a smirk..

"Yeah..yeah..and who is this?" I asked her..she turned..

"Ohh..this is Vic" She said and winked..

Bella... she is surely crazy..

"We were heading somewhere.. so I'm gonna leave you..and get laid tonight okay?" She said already leaving..

"Sure" I said..

Now what to do..

I decided to go for a sun bath..

I lied down on the beach chair..and used a sun screen..

I sighed closing my eyes..

"Hey beautiful" a voice said..I looked next to me and oh my..

I'm disappointed..the man honestly looked ugly..he had a pot belly and looked like a man that is married..
Probably left home to look for a side chick..

And ain't ready to be anybody side chick..red flag!

"Oh hi" I try to sound friendly as possible..

"Did it hurt?"..he said..

Really?..a pick up line..I have heard this alot..

"When?" I asked with a forced smile..

"When you fell down from heaven" he said with a grin

He probably thinks he has won a jackpot

"Humm..sorry..but I was born on earth..so not an angel" i said flatly

"Ohh-"

I cut him off

"Sorry..I have to go.." I said practically running 🏃 away from him..

I sighed when he was out of sight..

I went to the bar..

"Hey angel..can I help you?" A cute bartender asked

Okay..enough with the angel..

"Hi..a virgin mogito will be fine" I said with a smile..he smiled back..

He sure is cute..

My order made me remember the fact that I was a virgin and needed to get laid tonight..

My order came and I smiled in appreciation.. he winked..

There was some barbies beside me..giving me a dirty look..I don't give a fuck

Yepp barbies..I mean who uses this much makeup in the beach..useless bitches..

Enjoying my drink.. i stared through the beach..

Then he emerged from the water..

His perfect abs was what I saw first..he had a frame of a Greek god..

God..he was handsome...I haven't  seen an handsome man like him in  my entire life..not like I have much experience anyway..

My first thought was like..he definitely can't  be human..he is probably a Greek god or a merman 🧜‍♂️..

He was all kinds of hot..the sun was also doing him justice..

The barbies beside me started to giggle..

Really?

He looked over to the barbies and smiled..

Showing his perfect dimples

As if..his perfectly chisled jaw wasn't  enough..

He looked over to me and our eyes met...

My heart literally skipped a beat..and I don't blame it..

He grinned at me..

I swore if I wasn't sitting down I would have fallen down cuz my knees are already like jelly..

I smiled back at him..

The barbies ran off to him..and started introducing themselves..he was talking to the barbies but we were still staring at each other..

I looked away..probably cuz my cheek is on fire..

I finished my drink and decided to head off..

I probably can't get him..he is too perfect..

I stand up and decided to leave..I turned back..and screamed in surprise..

He was there..staring at me..and so close that I can see his beautiful grey eyes..

"Did I scare you?" He said in a deep voice..ohh God..

"Humm..I.. "I stammered..

Really?!

"No..not at all" I said finally able to talk..I just hope I didn't sound like a cow..

"Alright..May i buy you a drink" he said again looking at my empty glass..

"Humm..yeah..sure..yes..I guess" I said

I feel embarrassed..

He chuckled..and damm..he is definitely out of this world..

He sat next to me..and ordered a drink..

"Should I order for you?..or you will for yourself?" He asked.. I just stared at him..he is such a beautiful man..

"Hmm?" He asked with a questioning look..

"Humm..I will have water"i blurted out .

Water?..water?!!..selena you are crazy!

He chuckled.."alright.." He said and ordered..

"So..what is a beautiful lady like you doing alone without any company?"He asked sipping on his drink..

I couldn't help but chuckle..

"Well..what is a Greek god like you doing on earth?" I asked

Well..that was actually good..I manage to atleast flirt

He chuckled.."Don't know" he said..

" Well.. I don't either" I said..

And we both smiled..

"What's your name?"He asked in a husky voice..oh my

"Selena Gomez" I said extending a hand for a handshake..

"Adonis jones"

__<<__>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
4.4K 53 7
These are practically just short stories about y/n and neteyam!
1.3M 37.7K 32
Anita Lopez is a fresh high school graduate. With a sick mother on a hospital bed, she has to take two jobs to make enough money so she can pay all t...
678K 17.7K 24
What was unexpected for Grace, a sweet and innocent girl, is to fall in love with the man who bought her from her father. ○○○ ''That's the problem. I...