CORVINUS EMPIRE SERIES 1: ETE...

Bloody_GodMother tarafından

It tells the story of The Twin Flames that was seen by a vision that also became a prophecy by the great Mist... Daha Fazla

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Chapter 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

Chapter 2

4 0 0
Bloody_GodMother tarafından

Its been 5 years since Princess Alessandria left her birth place but instead of sheading tears while away s she asked her aunt to trained her to fight so that she can defend herself and she made it she grew up as a fine warrior who lead an army with skillful women's who was known very well in the West fortress. She may grew up in a warrior's fortress but no one can deny her beauty whose been praised by the western capital. On the other hand her brother, Maximuer became an Emperor 3 years ago and also had a wife, Luciana Dossirys whose also the daughter of  the former emperor Marcus and prince malek youngest sister, Princess Rosalia Valerios. After Alessandria left the empire, Marcus made a decision to marry off his son to his niece to strengthen their bloodline, some of the Noble Houses disagree but they cannot disobey their emperor so they didn't do a move and let the emperor do what he was sure for the greater good of the Corvinus Empire.

********
In a sunny morning a young handsome man was riding his horse with his guard's laughing, while he was smiling while looking around passing the trees while they were on their destination when he notice something that he felt the way they were going through wasn't safe so he made a handsign to stop his men's and their laughter stops as it turned into silence.

"My Lord what is it?" One of his guarf asked with confusity.

"Something isn't ri---------" Bago pa nito matapos ang kanyang sasabihin ay nagulat ito ng biglang may mga lumitaw na mga lalaki sa paligid at may mga dala rin itong matatalas na mga espada.

"Surrender your horses!" Sambit ng isa sa mga kalalakihan na humarang sa kanila na e'surrender ang kanilang mga kabayo.

"Our horses?" He chuckled.
"Surrender?" He smirked devilishly.

"Then if you do not do what we want, we have no choice!" Tugon nang lalaki as he wields the sword and pointed it to the young man.
"Attack!" Sigaw pa nito at agad na umatake sa mga guard ng binata kaya ay walang nagawa ang mga ito kundi ay ang lumaban rin. Huhugutin narin sana ng binata ang kanyang espada ng biglang may narinig ito na tunog ng mga yapag ng kabayo at natunugan rin ito ng mga  kalalakihan na siyang naghahamon ng away sa binata.

The young man saw from his two eyes a group of women's riding on brown horses wielding their sword's and their faces was hidden from red velvet veils followed by a silver white curly long haired women.

"Kill the  rebels!" One of the women's shouted, to kill the rebels who wants to take the young man's horses.

Napatulala lamang ang binata habang nakatingin sa grupo ng mga kababaihan na isa-isang naitumba anf mga kalaban at hindi mawala sa kanyang mga tingin ang magandang babae, Alam niyang maganda ito kahit na may nakatakip sa mukha nito sa kulay at ganda ng buhok palang nito ay Alam na ng binata kong gaano kaganda ang babae na siyang nakikipaglaban sa mga bandido.

The young man notice na ang ang isa sa mga bandido ay papana'in nito ang magandang babae kaya ay kinuha Niya ang kanyang espada at agad na tumalon sa kanyang kabayo at pinigilan ang arrow na tatama Sana sa babae kaya ay napalaban narin ang binata.

"Retreat!" Sigaw ng isa sa mga rebelde at isa-isa na tumakbo papunta sa kakahuyan dahil Alam rin nito na duguan ang kanyang mga kasama at wala na itong Laban.

Hahabulin Sana ito ng isa sa mga guard ng binata ng pinigilan SIla ng binata. " Stop! Don't chase them we don't know these forest." Napatingin naman sakanya ang babae at tumingin rin sakanya ang binata.

Namangha ang binata sa magandang kulay nga mata ng babae. " Your eyes...they're beautiful." He compliment the beauty of her eye colors.

She rolled her eyes. " Is that the best way you can say?" Supladang tugon nito. He chuckled.

"Then may I know the name of my savior?"

"Watch your mouth, my Lord." One of her ladies interupted the man with a fierce attitude while pointing it's sword on the man, so the man's guards also wields their sword's.

"There is no need for bloodshed." Kalmang Saad ng babae at tiningnan ang kanyang kasamang babae at naintindihan Naman nito ang ibig sabihin nito kaya ay binaba Niya ang kanyang espada at gayun narin ang kabilang panig.

The young man slowly took a breath.
" Then may I know your name, my lady?". She just look at him and jumped on her horse.

It took seconds as she replied to the man's question. " Alessandria... Alessandria Valerios."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ng binata ng marinig nito ang kanyang ngalan.
"Your the southern princess?" He chuckled as he was like amazed while looking at her.

"Yes." Maikling tugon ni Alessandria.

"Then what a small world princess, Iam Aerron Castiener, son of the Duke of Fallon Kingdom." Pagpapakilala ng binata.

"Well then, it's true that the princess of Corvinus Empire was here in the Westerns fortress leading a group with female warriors." He added.

"You were known here in the West princess, and the kind and queens also knew about your presence in our land."

She chuckled. " So I'm famous." Pagpapatawang tono ng boses ni Alessandria. "Well you do not need to pay me for saving your life, Aerron....we just passed by so everyone who would see you almost being harmed by rebels would help." She added.

He shook his head. " Not all, princess."

"Well, maybe....but I think your wasting our time Young duke." Tugon ni Alessandria and urges her horse when Aerron stopped her.

"Wait!"

She looked at him. " What?". He took a step towards her looking at her above from him. " Young duke? That sounds nice." He smirked.

She rolled her eyes and urges her horse as well as her ladies at hindi parin kumawala ang tingin ng binata sakanya habang papalayo sa kanilang pinarorounan.

"I'll see you again, princess!" He shouted with  confidence that one day they will meet again.

********
Alessandria and her troops arrived  in  Voughn Dohr  after a long ride the people of the village was waiting for them with smiley faces knowing that their great warrior women's had return home.

Alessandria urges her horse to stop and jumped off the horse as the people greeted her with respect. "Welcome back, Princess." She smiled in return.

"Welcome back my niece." A woman who wores blue dress said and gaved her a wide smile. She then walked towards Alessandria whom she called niece.

"Auntie, it's good to see you again." She replied and both hug each other.

"How was the journey?" Her aunt asked, Madam Ariella Tyrill her Mother the former Empress youngest sister.

"Well it's quite tiring and maybe my ladies needs a drink. " She said and chuckled. One of the Voughn Dohr old lady offered all of her ladies something to drink and to eat.

They all drink and eat with laughter telling the villagers their journey since they left the village and all of what they did while they were away. Alessandria was Also happy looking to  them happily having a conversation she then sat and in a chair and one of her ladies approached her. " Princess, are you okay?"

She sighed. " Yes of course, Fionna." The woman who approach her was her most trusted warrior whom she trusted for commanding the troops while shes busy or away.

"Did you miss your home princess?" Hindi agad makasagot si Alessandria nang marinig nito ang tanong ni Fionna. She smiled a bit before she replied.

"Yes I do...did you know the man earlier who mentioned My birthplace...his the first to said that and that makes me remember where I came from." Deep tone of her voice as she looked far. She then chuckled softly. "And your the second person who mentioned it again."

Fionna chuckled. " Well I knew you miss home, princess.....but why did you said that it makes you remember?" She then asked Alessandria with a confused face.

"Its because I've forgot my home since the day I came here.......but I missed my family....how I wish they would also miss me." Malalim na pagkakasambit ng boses nito.
Hindi makapagsalita si Fionna at tinin lamang nito si Alessandria.

They're conversation was interupted when someone clear a throat from behind at agad na tiningnan kong sino ito.

"Auntie." Saad ni Alessandria ng malaman na ang kanyang tiyahin pala ito. Her aunt nodded and looked at Fionna. " Can you leave us?" She asked Fionna, Fionna also nodded and left Alessandria with her Aunt.

Her aunt sat beside her. "Ive heard all of what you said." She then said right on Alessandria's face. Alessandria's face felt sad. " I'm sorry auntie but, what if they've forgot about me?...it's been 5 years since I've left and there is even no letter I've received from them." She said with a deep tone of her voice, she really felt sad mixed with anger inside her heart.

Her aunt grabbed her hand softly. "They loved you,and you knew that." Her aunt reminded her, that Alessandria's parents loved her even if she's away from them.

Alessandria smiled a bit. " Well that's what they've said 5 years ago."

She then looked above the sky and smiled. " There is someone's promised iam relying to, Auntie.".

"Do I know that someone?" Her aunt looked at her with a teasing smirk. Alessandria chuckled.

"You knew him, auntie."

"Him?" Her aunt raises her brow.

Tumango si Alessandria. " Yes auntie it's a boy, you knew him auntie...my cousin, Nicolaus." Alessandria explained about the person She was talking about.

Her aunt smiled. " Prince malek's only son, did you knew that I've heard about him these few weeks."

Kinabahan si Alessandria sa kanyang narinig at agad na nagtanong. " Ano, auntie?" She felt her heart racing as she was waiting for her aunts answer.

"I've heard that hes a freeman." Her aunt then replied.

Alessandria's face seems so shocked when she heard those words.
" Freeman? You mean he doesn't obey any rules? Nor my brother, the emperor?" She asked without a break.

Her aunt chuckled and nodded.
"Exactly, princess.". Alessandria's face glow as she looked from afar she felt really happy for what she heard from her aunt, that his cousin, Nicolaus was now a freeman of Corvinus Empire.

They're conversation was again interupted when one of the villagers called them for there presence to joined their little but beautiful celebration of the Voughn Dhor's lady warriors. They've then both ended their conversation and joined the others.

********
2 days had past since Alessandria's return and she then waked up early in the morning to feel the breeze of the air in the woods near in their village. She walked like a goddess in the forest whose animals were looking at her, the birds were also chirping from above the sky. She looked at the roses and grabbed one of them as she smells it,Suddenly she felt someone was watching her she then turned around and saw a man  wearing a red cloak but he can't see it's because it is also wearing a red mask.

She gasped. " Who are you?" She then asked the strange man. The man was only looking straight on her eyes and she can hear the man's breath even if it is far distance from her.

"I've asked you for the second time, who are you?" Galit na tono nang boses nito. "If you don't answer, I'll swear I'll my sword!" Saad pa nito at huhugutin na Sana ang kanyang espada na kanyang dala-dala.

"Your exile is over." The man said with a cold voice telling her that her exile was over. She looked at the man's eyes as she speaks.

"My exile? But Iam not exiled." She refused to hear the word that camed from the strange man's mouth.

The man chuckled. " Yes you are princess, but it's over." The man's voice echoed on her ears. " Its time to go home." The man added as the strong breeze of the wind occurs.

Tiningnan Niya nang mainam ang mga mata ng lalaki at ng tila may na'alala siya sa pamamagitan ng kulay ng mga mata nito na parang nagbabagang apoy na  siyang nakita Niya  5 years ago nung may magtangkang patayin siya. Napahawak Naman siya sa kanyang ulo dahil sa nakaramdam siya ng sakit.

She then remember the same word that the man said just now and the word from 5 years ago.

Its time

Its time

Its time

Princess!" She turned around when she heard someone called her name.
"Fionna?" She said. Looking at her lady, Fionna.

Binalik Niya agad ang kanyang tingin sa kinatatayuan ng lalaki ngunit bigla nalang itong nawala dahilan na na'confused siya at tiningnan Naman siya ni Fionna na nagtataka rin sa expresyon ng kanyang mukha.

"Are you alright, princess?"

" Did you see the guy standing infront of me nang dumating ka?" Tanong nito na lalong ipinagtaka ni Fionna.

"There's no one in here,princess when I saw you I just saw you looking afar." Nagulat si Alessandria sa kanyang narinig mula kay Fionna, she shooked her head telling herself that it wasn't just a halucination but she also felt strange knowing that she's the only one who saw the man.

"Is something wrong princess?" Fionna asked. She shooked her head.
"Ahm no, nothing...let's go back!" Tugon nito at agad na naglakad pabalik sa village.

Habang naglalakad ito papasok sa kanyang silid ay nagtaka ito ng kanyang makita ang mga villagers na nagtitipon sa malayo at ng biglang lumapit sa kanya ang kanyang tiyahin.

"Alessandria we have something to talk to." Kinabahan siya sa Saad ng kanyang tiyahin at tumango nalang siya bilang tugon rito.

Her aunt then started to speak. " Your going back home." Her aunt excitedly said her eyes widen ng malaman Niya ito, naghahalong kaba at saya ang kanyang naramdaman na hindi Niya manlang mapaliwanag at agad na sumapi sa isip Niya ang sinabi ng lalaki sakanya sa kagubatan.

Your exile is over

It time to go home

Its time

"So he's not lying." She whispers, proving what the man's said earlier in the forest was all true, she's going back home.

She then hurridly asked her aunt who send the news. " Sino ang nagpadala ng sulat auntie na babalik na'ko sa Corvinus Empire?".

Her aunt smiled. " Your brother, The Emperor."

"Kailan ako babalik?"

"Tommorow morning you will start your journey back home, princess...you can also have your ladies with you when you go back home." Masayang sambit ng kanyang tiyahin na siyang ikinasaya rin Niya at hindi siya mag iisa sa kanyang biyahe pabalik sa Corvinus Empire.

"Susunod nalang ako at may mga mahahalaga pa akong gawain dito." Her aunt added telling her that she won't come for their journey back home.

"Then I'll get my things ready, auntie." Tugon Niya at agad na pumasok sa kanyang silid upang ihanda ang kanyang mga gamit na dadalhin Niya.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

32.1K 79 43
Erotic shots
96.9K 2.8K 27
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
71.1K 212 22
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...