Izuku Midoriya - The Timeless...

By HeWhoSawTheFall

In a world where 70 percent of the population are born with superpowers called quirks, there are two professi... More

Chapter 1: The First Signs.
Chapter 2: Gaining More Control
Chapter 3: The Entrance Exam Begins
Chapter 4: Cowards!
Chapter 5: Meeting The Class
Chapter 6 : First Day Of Chaos
Chapter 7 : Battle Training (Part 1)
Chapter 8 : Battle Training (Part 2)
Chapter 10 : Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 11 : USJ (Part 1)
Chapter 12: USJ (Part 2)
Chapter 13 : USJ (Part 3)
Chapter 14 : Successor Chosen
Chapter 15 : Quirk Overhaul
Chapter 16 : Meeting The Past
Time line 1 : Died In Battle AU
Chapter 17 : New Powers And Sports Festival
Chapter 18 : Concept Of Infinity
Chapter 19 : The Sports Festival (Part 1)
Chapter 20 : The Sports Festival (Part 2)
Chapter 21 : The Sports Festival (Part 3)
Chapter 22 : The Sports Festival (Last Part)
Filler 2 : Truth Behind The Power
Chapter 23 : Learning To Be A God's Successor
Chapter 24 : Meeting Gran Torino
Chapter 25 : Training To Control OFA
Time line 2 : The Lonely Swordsman AU
Chapter 26 : The Gaurdian (Part 1)
Chapter 27 : The Gaurdian (Part 2)
Chapter 28 : Overcoming Oneself (Part 3 - The Gaurdian)
Chapter 29 : The Man With The Divine Fists
Chapter 30 : Transcendent Human
Chapter 31 : Understanding Time (Summer Camp Part 1)
Chapter 32 : Feelings and Acceptance (Summer Camp Part 2)
Chapter 33 : Origin Breaker (Summer Camp Part 3)
Chapter 34 : The Illusion of Choice
Chapter 35 : Fate's Revengance
Chapter 36 : Tales of a Forgotten Shadow
Chapter 37 : Path of the Strong
Chapter 38 : Symbol Of Power?

Chapter 9 : Know Thyself

1.5K 37 0
By HeWhoSawTheFall

The rest of the day was quite uneventful. The students went off back to their homes. Izuku and Bakugo were waiting by the front gate for their friends. Soon their friends arrived. "Yo." said Izuku. "Hey." replied Jiro and Uraraka almost in unison. After making some small talk the four started walking together to their respective houses. Soon only Izuku and Bakugo were left. The others had gone into their homes. The two childhood friends started to walk. Soon they parted ways and went on their ways.

On reaching his house, Izuku, went to the kitchen where his mother was. Inko Midoriya was a sweet lady and a caring mother. The moment she saw Izuku she got a huge smile on her face. She didn't even ask what he wanted to eat. She didnt need to. She was his mother, she knew what he wanted.

After they ate Izuku went up to his room and started to meditate. He felt something inside himself growing, bubbling, waiting to explode. He started exploring what it was and slowly but surely he started figuring it out. His power was evolving. It was about to reach the final stage. He created a battier around himself by bending the space. He couldn't control space or manipulate it on a large scale but he could do it in a small area around himself.

With a sudden push he poured out all the excess power rushing through his body into his quirk. If not for the barrier he probably would have levelled everything in a 500 meter radius of himself. The evolution of a quirk is a mysterious thing. Most people don't understand why or how it happens. But one thing is for certain when it happens it males the user much more powerful. The sudden evolution of his quirk caused Izuku to pass out.

When izuku regained consciousness it was morning. He got up and disabled the barrier and started to feel for the changes in his quirk. He figured while there were no changes in his quirk. Something about him had indeed changed. It was as though whatever had been holding him back had disappeared. He smiled and got ready for the next day of school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 48 8
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
119K 3K 47
When you are not born with a quirk and you want to become someone who actively uses quirks to do basically everything, what would you do? Be optimist...
179K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
5.3K 116 17
In a world where 80% of the worlds population have developed some uncanny ability that science has dubbed Quirks. Izuku Midoriya was born Quirkless...