Eyes Like Sky ⚣ ✓

By wambuimuiruriii

This story is part of the Wattpad Creators Program! •• One sudden horrific moment shifts the entire trajecto... More

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.

39.

2.3K 163 19
By wambuimuiruriii

Double upload I guess cause y'all deserve it
Enjoy, m'loves!
xoxo

Warning: Explicit Content ;)

Errol

I was still trying to understand how I could feel like this. With every spot I choose on Atlas's tanned skin, with every spot he agreed to let me touch, I felt myself growing close. Like if I were to touch myself, that would be it.

Pull it together, Errol.

In my defense, Atlas had gone from letting modest moans slip out, to outright panting my name.

"What about here?" I asked him, flicking my tongue out to lick one of his hard taught nipples. Atlas's back arched all the way off the bed, his fingers tightening their grip on my hair, but he didn't pull me away.

"Y-Yes, please- oh my god-" He whispered out breathlessly. The one hand keeping me up above Atlas, gripped the bed cover so hard I thought my nails ripped into the sheets.

Don't cum. Don't cum. Don't cum.

Atlas's chest rose and fell quickly, working to keep up with my pace. I was laying between him, now lower on the bed. I could feel his excitement pressed against my lean stomach, begging for me to reach there. But I was taking my time down Atlas's body, and his reaction when I took his pearled nipple between my teeth, made me regret nothing about this process.

"E-Errol!" Atlas gasped, his back arching off the mattress again. It just pushed his body into me, which was something I didn't plan on complaining about. The way he said my name... My free hand massaged up and down his side, occasionally crossing paths with some of the love bites and hickeys that were all over Atlas's neck and chest. I didn't hold back this time.

Something told me we were going to fight about these marks at some point, but that would be tomorrow's problem.

I sucked in hard, hearing the string of cuss words leave Atlas's mouth. I watched him intently, the rise and fall of his chest, his slightly swollen lips parting to assist in taking in more oxygen, his eyelids hoovering dazed, with that deep crimson complexion taking over his sun kissed skin.

His sesitivity to my touch was like a drug to me at this point. The sounds my touch had him making...

Calm down, Errol. We haven't even gotten to the headliner yet.

"And what about here?" I detached my lips from one nipple to lick his other. His back arched upward again, causing me to grin against his soft skin.

Atlas looked like he was struggling to find words, but I knew he still could. He had cycled through every possible swear word as he came undone beneath me, after all.

"Y-Yes- oh fuck-" He barely got that yes out before I took him between my lips again, wreaking the same havoc I had on his left nipple. Feeling his fingers damn near mold themselves to my hair. Watching as he struggled to gather his breathes, while his hard on leaked with precum through the thin fabrics of his briefs. I could feel it against my stomach, and realization hit me. I could do this for hours and hours and hours.

I just lacked the patience tonight. I wanted to see Atlas completely let go, now.

My lips detached from his now sensitive nipples. Marks there had already started to form, which only led me further down his perfect body. I wanted him to remember exactly where my lips had been.

"And here?" I asked, licking at a smooth spot right above his belly button. I felt his ab muscled tighten against me. I was close now, so close his cock was rested on my chest, right under my chin. Atlas's legs were still on both sides of my shoulders, shaking slightly with what I could only hope was anticipation.

Atlas didn't even try with an answer, he just nodded his head gingerly to me. I decided I'd let this go once, but he was going to need to use his words here in a moment. I pulled his senitive skin in, sucking a bit harder now than I had before. He reacted to it with his dick twitching from under me, as his breathing intensified.

I heard his moans grow louder and louder when I moved lower and lower, eventually making it to the waitband of his briefs. "And here?" I asked roughly, pulling down some of the wet fabric to reveal the tip of his leaking dick. I licked the skin right beside it. Right beside him. Both my hands were on his thighs now, working hard to keep him still. It worked well because Atlas's hips buckled immediately to my touch. He tried to nod his head yes, but that wasn't going to cut it for me. "Use your words. I need to hear it."

His cock twitched directly below me again, leaking more precum onto his stomach.

"Yes- fuck, yes!" Atlas barely got out. I had just about the biggest smile on my lips as I watched him. I almost couldn't mold them to do anything else.

Almost.

My lips connected to that soft skin right by his shaft, and Atlas completely lost it. His hands detached from my hair, to grab at his bed cover, as he released the most gritty groan I'd heard all night. When my eyes caught sight of his, those lids were closed. He had a grip so tight on his duvet, it might've actually rivaled the one I had on this bed cover moments earlier. "Please- oh my god-" He continued to pant through moans, with his hips buckling a bit uncontrollably now. I placed my hand on his stomach to hold him in place, while the other pulled his briefs down more.

With every piece of him I exposed, my own hard on was reaching unimaginable levels of discomfort. I still hadn't touched myself, though it would've been simple to reach down and do so. I was on my knees at the edge of the bed, with Atlas directly below me. Directly below me.

My lips detached from him, smirking at the marks I had left around his cock. "Can I taste you?" I asked the man who's face looked damn near ethereal at this point. This was something that would live rent free in my head forever. He was.

Atlas looked like he was focusing deperately on still trying to remember to breathe. He had the deepest shade of red scattered across his cheeks. He hesitated a moment, and within that moment, I thought he might say no. Maybe this was his limit? Maybe I'd gone a bit too far?

He sprised me as the word "...yes" fell slowly past his lips.

Dear god, I thought, pulling his briefs down more to reveal all of him to me. Much like the rest of his body, even his dick was perfectly sculpted. I didn't wait, letting my tongue run from his base up to his tip. Atlas's whole body jolted from the touch, and I heard him cry out "fuck! Oh-"

Then I took all of him into my mouth, and Atlas inhaled sharply.

He tasted fine. I actually didn't mind it, though I wasn't sure what I was expecting. It was the now uncontrolled discombobulated words and moans Atlas was releasing freely that made this seven out of ten experience, an eleven out of ten experience. Fuck it, a five thousand out of ten experience.

My free hand finally moved against its will, unable to control itself as it reached down to free me from my briefs. I moaned, my lips vibrating against Atlas's cock which caused his hips to buckle more. The hand rested on his stomach remained firm, helping to not drive his dick further inside my mouth. He was a decent size and I still didn't know what the fuck I was actually doing.

I was just doing what women had done to me in the past. Surprisingly, I might've liked giving head more than getting it.

I did take more of him inside me, and that was when Altas released yet another raw groan. "Errol, I-" He started, before adding another "fuck!" after it. I moved a bit quicker sliding my lips up to his tip, swirling my tongue against it, before sucking him back inside me. I felt some of his fine golden body hairs touch my lips at his base, before I slid up to his tip again. "Errol, s-seriously, I-"

I think Atlas was trying to tell me he was close, which just made me even harder in my hand, my strokes were getting faster now. It wasn't until I felt Atlas's hand in my hair, did I slow. First I thought he was going to try pushing himself deeper in me, but I felt him tug up, seperating me from him quickly. Both my hands moved to the mattress and held myself up as I moved up the bed with his pull.

"S-Sorry-" Atlas whispered breathlessly. One hand remained against the pillow to keep me inches away from his face, while the other turned his head slightly towards me. His eyes were still closed, those long lashes kissing his bright red cheeks.

"That's okay." I whispered, my voice choppy and rough. I think the thought of Atlas cumming in my mouth made him incredibly nervous, but I knew he was close and couldn't possibly stand the thought of not finishing what I started. I let my finger slowly drag down his naked chest, sure to make small stops on the hickeys I left across his perfect complexion, before they reached his wet still leaking dick. "Is this okay?" I asked his shuddering self, giving him a stroke.

Atlas eyes squeezed shut as he nodded "yes." My face dipped slightly to capture his lips with my own and I moved slowly, savouring every moan he released against me while my hand picked up speed. I wanted to see him climax. I wanted to know exactly what that sounded like. Hell, I'd make it my goddamn ringtone at this point.

His hips continued to buckle against me, but something new was introduced. I was the one to break our kiss this time, when I felt Atlas's hand wrap itelf around my shaft. "Oh fucking hell, Atlas..." I whispered against his lips.

"Is- Is this okay?" He got out between pants, still trying to control his breathing.

I chuckled roughly to him. "More than okay."

And it was. God, it was fucking incredible.

My lips meshed with his again, feeling every moan he couldn't control. I could feel he was close, his hand was trembling as he jerked me off, and in return, I was getting close too. When I broke the kiss to catch my breath, I caught sight of his face again. It had pleasure written all over it, coercing my lips down to Atlas's ear. "Are you close?" I whispered to him. Atlas's whole body shook, but he nodded beside me. "Are you going to cum for me?"

The way he reacted to my words sent me off the fucking edge.

"Oh fu- oh- jesus, Errol!" Atlas's hips buckled once more, his eyes squeezing tight before I felt his pulsating cock squirt warm liquid against both mine and Atlas's stomach. His body spasmed like electricity had ran through him from head to toe. I expected him to let go of me, of my own now almost painfully hard dick, but he didn't. The noise he made as he came was enough, but the fact that his shaky fingers kept pumping me between them, was beyond comprehension.

"Oh god-" I grunted, unable to hold out any longer. Every muscle I was using flinched with an uncontrollable feeling. Atlas's flushed face. His soft moans. The rise and fall of his now marked up chest. Marks I left...

It was the most perfect thing to cum to.

••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.7K 24
His shocking blue eyes pierced right through my soul as his warm breath tickled the hairs on my ear. "Kiss me," he said in that seductive voice of h...
514K 12.9K 16
Axel looked with tears in his eyes as he saw his ex-boyfriend walking hand in hand with his best friend. He never expected it to be this way. No not...
353K 17K 58
(Completed MXM) In a kingdom of wolves, a prince dwells with an unappealing attitude and a way of distancing himself from anything that deals with 'l...
59.7K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...