Unexpected Guests [DISCONTINU...

By Glare_love_anime129

Boboiboy met new people that look like him. Will he find out why? Or will he be clueless? read to find out! E... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Boboiboy Birthday Special
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author note
Short(or long) stories (incorrect quotes)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sneak peak
Chapter 11

Author's Note

289 15 4
By Glare_love_anime129

Hi everyone! I hope you guys are having a great day ☀! Anyways, sorry if I keep taking soooo long to publish stories but you guys kept reading them and that makes me happy!

And I said in the first chapter that I was inspired by Shinichi2504 but I was inspired by more than one person. I was also inspired by LxmonWTea GoldDragonKnight. Trust me, they have amazing storys. Oh and gayfudger too! I think that I have a few more but I will stop.

Make sure you have a great day. Also, if you guys want to give suggestions for the story then you can. The fanart on the cover is mine but the arrangements is by me.

This fanart is also by me

And if you don't believe me then here's the proof

Hope you believe me now.(。・ω・。) somehow, the sketch looks more better than the one I put above..・゜(。┰ω┰。).・゜i changed the badge because I thought it will be better.

I will still publish some more chapters and I think I will just make 20 or 30 chapters but I don't know. If there's any negative comments, to be exact, hate comments, please do not respond to them. Don't be involve in it or it will make it worse.

That's all I want to say, goodbye (≧∇≦)/(❁´◡'❁)

Flowda: Wait! Hi guys so if you're wondering where's Adu du and Probe then they will show up soon but I won't tell you when tho.

Meh: Are you done(; ̄^ ̄)ん~

Flowda: Yes now..

Flowda/Meh: Goodbye and have a great amazing day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 893 25
[ IN EDITING / REWRITING ] Boboiboy was sent to the past by a mysterious villain without any memory of who it is. The past where his father was still...
3.8K 240 2
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
141K 12K 87
Hello peeps!!! This is CHUBBY! And finally I came up with a new interesting book!! Hope you all will enjoy and support this book also just like you...
6.6K 263 10
What happen when your single mom/dad suddenly tell you that they are going to get married with someone you don't know? How will you react? read this...