Indian Girl's Forbidden Love

By TWTVD1D

She's Indian he's not. What will happen when they cross paths and start to fall for each other. Will she care... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Finished
Happy Diwali
Happy Diwali 2016

Chapter 19

5.8K 201 6
By TWTVD1D

The ceremonies had been taking up all my time and I had my mehndi on so I couldn't text Nate, we were getting married in two days and we were so excited. I had my mehndi on and there was an old tradition that said the darker the mehndi the more your husband loves you. I had Nate's name put into my mehndi and after our wedding as part of the games he has to find it. I was taking my mehndi off now and my mom was shocked at how dark it was, it was almost black.

"Nathen really does love you doesn't he" all my aunts were chatting about how much he loved me and I felt so special to know that he does.

The night came closer and my uncles had the responsibility of putting my Chura on.

(Bridal bangles picture attached)

I had them on and the Jago started, we spent the whole night dancing and I wandered how Nate was taking it.

Nate POV

This was 10x better, we were only having a small Jago at our house and it was quite funny actually, seeing my brothers dance to Indian music. I missed Priya so much it was killing me not being near her. I only have to wait two more days then she's mine.

A/N its short i know i'm sorry promise the next chapter will be better, who's excited for the wedding cus i know i am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 20.9K 58
#12 in romance 22/7/2016# What happens when two people are tied in a matrimonial bond hardly knowing a thing about each other.......... What happens...
739 36 32
For him his company is everything, he never cared about anybody except his mother, but will he ever understand how manipulative his mother is? For he...
600 43 35
"life is unexpected no one knows who you'll meet at what point of your life and what place they'll hold in your life" just like these two people who...
11.8K 539 36
Two people from a group of childhood friends when meet after 2 years, how will they fight the attraction between them. When the girl is already in lo...