Spartans never die (Zootopia...

Από Winter0Phoenix

You watched your teammates die one by one. You were not ready to die after being called 'The Ghost of Reach'... Περισσότερα

History Of Y/N & Events Of Reach
New World New Friends
Honey Badger
Spartan Vs Rhino
Questions & Answers
Storm The Embassy
Identity Revealed
One Of The Family
The Next Morning
Moving Up In The World
Zootopia New Officer
Out On Patrol
Day With A Bunny
First Case
Nightmares
Wet Dreams 🍋
Savage Spartan
Stress Relief 🍋
Deliver Hope
Connecting Dots
Shock Collar
Break through

There'll Be Another Time

2.7K 52 19
Από Winter0Phoenix

Dropping down from the cannon, you watched the Pillar of Autumn fly off, leaving you alone. Taking a long deep sigh, you went over to Emile and removed his knife, connecting it to your shoulder pad.

Y/N: I'll make sure to sharpen it every day, brother.

You grabbed his helmet, too, taking it with you as a way to remember him. You carried his body and buried him with his Shotgun as a cross, still holding his helmet, and you saluted him one last time before leaving. You saw a Warthog and smiled, driving back the way you came; Valkyrie spoke up.

Valkyrie: So what do we do now?

Y/N: Now? I want to find all the team's helmets, then. I'm not sure; maybe have one last stand, but to get the helmets, I would need a Pelican.

Valkyrie: Like that one?

She flashed one on your visor as you drove in; with the warthog inside, you started to take off your helmet, and rubbing your eyes, you headed for where Carter fell.

Y/N: Is there anyone else left? Human, I mean, or am I all that's left?

You took a photo of you all mere seconds before a fight. You had tracked down the guy who took the picture and kept it ever since.

A few tears ran down your face three years you had known them, and now? They were all gone.

Valkyrie: Y/N, I'm sorry to say you are the last known human on Reach. You will be up against impossible odds.

Y/N: Wouldnt have it any other way, Valks you ready?

Valkyrie: I'm with you until the end, Y/N.

She projected herself to you as you gave her a fist bump. Over the next nine days, you were raging hell against the Covenant; you had managed to retrieve Carter and Kat's helmets; you were flying until your Pelican was shot down by a Wraith crashing down outside where the Spartan Two's had trained you got to a platform and stood looking around.

Covenant ships flew in as you reloaded your DMR and sighed.

Y/N: There'll be another time

Valkyrie: Y/N?

Y/N: Current objective: Survive

It was a brutal fight; the Covenant were launching everything they had at this Lone Wolf going on the three-hour mark bodies were piled high, but then a crack appeared on your visor, taking out your ammo and grenade counter that when they dropped in Zealots. You got ready.

Y/N: COME GET ME, YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!

You held out for another three hours until another crack came taking out your radar and making it harder than ever, but one last bullet went through your helmet; you were exhausted; throwing your helmet off, you grabbed an assault rifle gunning down one elite as another came from behind you elbowed him to the ground and used your magnum to finish him off a hail of bullets hit you whipping out the assault rifle again another elite shot from your other side duel wielding your rifle and pistol you gunned them down.

An elite ran at you knocking you over as he went to stab Y/N; he kicked him away as one came from the right, but you punched him away as his sword flew away. The zealot that you had kicked went for an attack, but you rolled and punched him, breaking the shield; a third zealot came as the two zealots held you down, and the third one drove his sword into your chest, coughing up blood you slumped over as they were the last ones left alive they got ready to leave.

Valkyrie: COME ON, Y/N, GET UP! YOU CAN WIN!

You pushed yourself up weakly as the Zealots were looking away, as you smiled, looking at them.

Y/N: I AM STILL ALIVE, YOU FUCKING AMATURES!

They turned around, shocked as you pulled the energy sword from your chest the Zealots seemed almost impressed by your will to survive as one went to throw a grenade; you grabbed your magnum from the ground and fired it in his hand, blowing him up as the second zealot's shield broke you threw Emile's knife killing him. All that was left was the one that stabbed you. He seemed scared seeing you slowly walk to him for the first time ever. You heard an elite speak English.

Zealot: Demon

Y/N: Damn right

You drove the sword into his head and throat. You weakly stumbled over to your helmet, putting it on. It was broken. Half of the visor was missing pulling the knife from the second Zeaolt you placed in its holder. You returned to your down Pelican and got into the warthog, driving it out the back.

Y/N: Valks, any chance you can drive this? I need to get to sword base.

Valkyrie: I think so. What are you doing?

Y/N: I just need a rest. Will I live through this wound?

Valkyrie: Yeah, you should. I'll wake you when we get there.

Falling asleep, you dreamed of your old training mentor Aaron Keener. He was a mark 1 Spartan. He taught you everything you knew, so when the news came, he died in a chemical attack, and it broke you. You also dreamed of Kat; she was gone; you swore if you ever got off this hell hole, you would find love again; it's what Kat would want.

Valkyrie: Y/N, we are here

Opening a sleepy eye, it was dark driving inside; you walked to a sub-basement with the helmets in hand. Halsey had told you about this Sub-basement, saying it was a gift after saving her life opening a door you rode the lift down. Valkyrie spoke up.

Valkyrie: what are you hoping to find down here?

Y/N: A lifeline

The elevator doors opened as lights came on, and something rose from the ground; a set of metal doors opened to reveal a mark III armor.

Taking your armor off piece by piece, you headed for the new suit only to find it was different; there was a hatch on the back which made you slip into it and then put the helmet on.

Valkyrie: It's a slip-on suit? It makes things easier; you can take the suit off easier.

Y/N: Yeah, it feels nicer, too I can leave my old armor here, but I'm taking the helmet, though.

A/N: I'm doing armor with a slip-on style cause it's easier than having to pull all the pieces off. So now it's just Helmet and suit.

You looked around the lab and found a machete; with a grin, you grabbed it and put Emile's knife on your new shoulder pad before looking in a mirror.

Valkriye: Well, I was looking in your new suit Y/N, and you got some new stuff.

Y/N: like what?

Valkriye: Built-in Grappling Hook, thrusters, Hologram, Armor Lock, Drop shield, Active camouflage.

Y/N: Damn, this armor feels more flexible, too must be a prototype.

As you rolled, it was smooth the armor was really flexible; you then tested out each ability; the thrusters were useful to help you move and would come in handy if you had to push something, and the grappling hook was powerful probably enough to also to pull a fully grown brute as you got ready to leave more lights came on to reveal a pelican a new version.

It was a different type of Pelican armored with guns walking in. It was bigger on the inside, enough to hold a warthog. There was a bedroom, workbench, fridge, wall of weapons, and even a shelf you put the helmets on; getting ready to drive the ship, entered Active Camo, making it invisible to.

Y/N: I guess this is my new home

Valkyrie: It seems Halsey made it so I can fly it for you.

You saw a cloak outside the ship and put it on; giving a nod, you flew off in the Pelican prototype; a few months had passed, and finding the last of your team's helmets, they all rested on your shelf, even your old one. Right now, you yanked a zealot towards you with your grappling hook and cut his head off. These last few months were tough; you had gone back to your old head hunter days climbing up a hill; you looked over Reach with bodies hanging on spikes.

It would be a lie if this wasn't because of what they did to your team... No, your family's five cruisers were seen in the distance. Your enemy had given you a new name, 'The Ghost of Reach.'

Valkyrie: Y/N, we got a problem

Y/N: The cruises? I see them dont worry.

Valkyrie: No, something worse the Covenant are fleeing Reach.

Y/N: All of Reach? Shit glassing!

You turned around as you're ship came out of active camo jumping in, and you started to fly.

Valkyrie: You cant outfly a glassing!

Y/N: Gee, you think? I've got to at least try!

Flying off, you heard the beam behind you as it got closer and closer until a portal opened a few hundred feet in front of you.

Y/N: The fuck is that?

Valkyrie: Our way out, punch it!

Going full force, you went through the portal. You were in a nose dive for water. Yank up; the ship stopped just shy of the water.

Y/N: fuck, too close. Where are we?

Valkyrie: Look out the back and see.

Heading for the back, you took your helmet off and looked in awe.

Y/N: Any Covenant here?

Valkyrie: Negative this seems to be a safe world, and no, we aren't on Reach anymore.

Y/N: So where are we?

Valkyrie: Zootopia

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

16.2K 378 27
Reach under seige of the Covenant had fallen. The enemy had being ruthless and unrelenting as the invasion would claim billions of lives and only a f...
17.4K 635 15
My first ever shooter game was Halo 3 and it opened my eyes to the potential all games held. Nearly every day, I'd spend my time playing Halo 3 until...
4.5K 126 17
This will be a Lemon story so if you are not 18+, Please don't read this. I don't want to get in trouble lol. Now this wont be a story where there's...
30.6K 600 44
Game X-Over and Marvel Crossover Call Of Duty IW/AW and Halo S.A.T.O 7th Fleet was sent to investigate an unknown Forerunner planet to discover the e...