Better Off As Lovers | Peteke...

Oleh vampirebanquet

Pete Wentz was used to late night hook-ups, drunken kisses, and getting on his knees. For anyone. Mikey Way w... Lebih Banyak

Stupid Eyeliner and Dumb Bass Players
Next Time It Won't Be For The Bass
We're Not Gonna Make It
Drunk And Sort Of In Love
People Will Write Songs About You, Mikey Way
Basement Band Practice And Beat Up Cars
Dance Dance
Bruises On Your Thighs
Think It'll Last Through The Summer?
Disenchanted
Mikey Way Is Going To End Up Stabbing Someone If One More Person Fucks Up
BDSM Queen Has Got A Point
Hot To The Touch
XO
Where Is Your Boy Tonight?
Mikey Way Has Officially Lost His Pasta Priviledges
Comeback Of The Year
A Little More 'Touch Me'
Rad Power Bottom
You're Dear To Me
I'm Supposed To Love You
I'm Yours
Better Off As Lovers | End
|| official playlist ||
sequel !!
FANFIC NOMINATIONS

America's Sweethearts

4.6K 337 949
Oleh vampirebanquet

"It's too fucking sunny and why is it this hot?" Gerard held the beach bag closer to his body. "I think that old man just checked out my legs."

Mikey rolled his eyes as he walked beside his brother, entering the waterpark. It was sunny, he had to give Gerard that, but for May weather, it was surprisingly nice. Pete was already looking for seats to set their stuff down next to his tattooed body weaving in between the frantic suburban moms.

"Over here!" Pete yelled, waving at Mikey. Frank laughed beside Mikey.

"Better follow your boyfriend, Mikey," he grinned. Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Better keep yours from leaving early," Mikey looked at Gerard, who kept complaining about his exposed legs - although he was also wearing a black Misfits shirt (which made every mom glare at him).

Pete smiled as Mikey set his stuff down on a chair. "Okay so there's this huge slide and then the lazy river and - "

"Jesus, let him breathe!" Brendon said, slipping off his shirt. A few girls walking by giggled as he did so, making Ryan latch on to his arm.

"Not today, ladies!" Ryan yelled at the girls, making them walk away faster. Brendon rolled his eyes, bringing a hand down to tug at Ryan's shirt.

"Take this off so we can get in the lazy river," Brendon said, scanning his eyes over the waterpark.

Mikey turned his head when he heard voices close by.

"It was one time!" Mikey smiled as he saw Hayley approaching, Taylor beside her, and Joe frantically talking beside the both of them.

"Besides," Taylor started, running a hand through his curly hair, "he was sloppy. And he's with William now."

Joe raised his eyebrows. "That Beckett kid? But he's so - skinny." Hayley rolled her eyes, throwing her towel on one of the chairs. She turned to Pete and Mikey.

"I'll be flirting with the lazy river lifeguard, Chad, if anyone needs me," she said, walking away before Joe could stop her again. Taylor went off to the snack bar, hoping to evade any conversation about the infamous 'Gabe one night stand'.

Joe sighed, slipping off his shirt. "I think Patrick, Andy, and Ray are at the water slides, so I'll catch you two later." He walked off. Pete rolled his eyes.

"He's totally going to flirt with the lifeguards."

"Which I'm about to do if you don't hurry up!" Brendon whined, poking Ryan's shoulder. Ryan groaned, sliding off his purple v-neck.

"Okay, okay, keep your panties on," Ryan said as Brendon dragged him away. Mikey looked to his side, expecting to see Frank and Gerard, but he instead saw Frank trying to pull his red-haired boyfriend into the lazy river.

"So what do you wanna do, Way?" Pete murmured in Mikey's ear. Mikey turned to face Pete.

"Um, I don't know. What do you wanna do?" Mikey asked. His face was hot. Granted, he was wearing fucking jacket, but still.

"I guess giving you a blowjob in the locker rooms isn't on your list? So take off your shirt so we can go to the water slides."

- - -

"Next!" the lifeguard called out, a bored expression on her face. Pete walked up to the slide, smiling at Mikey.

"Meet me at the bottom!" he called out, disappearing down in the slide. Mikey tapped his fingers on his legs as he waited for his turn. Someone tapped his shoulder, making him turn his head to see Andy standing behind him.

"He talks about you all the time. I mean, that song he wrote, he was super proud of it." Andy laughed. "Shit, the other night he slept over at my place and until he fell asleep, all he talked about was you."

Mikey would've started blushing. Or crying. Probably both. But the lifeguard yelled out that he needed to go down the slide, making him walk away from Andy and go down the slide. And holy shit it was going fast. His face was soon underwater, his eyes only opening when he was above the surface of the water. He found the edge of the let out pool, hoisting himself out of it. He blinked a few times, his vision less blurry, but definitely still blurry as ever.

"C'mon," Mikey felt a hand on his own, pulling him up off of the wet cement ground. He looked at Pete's face, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm basically blind."

Pete laughed. "I see that. Unlike you. But c'mon, there's something I wanna show you."

Pete lead Mikey through the bodies, ignoring some call coming from the lazy river about Joe and Taylor getting in a fight, finally getting to the far end of the waterpark. A few people walked past them, but for the most part, it was fairly scarce of people.

Pete pointed up at a water slide, except nobody was on the stairs leading up to it, the let out pool was empty, and no lifeguard was at the top. Mikey raised his eyebrows at Pete.

"What is this?" he asked, looking at the shorter boy. Pete smiled.

"The old water slide that nobody's bothered to tear down. If they did, it'd be a tear in my heart," Pete said, quickly grabbing Mikey's hand. Mikey's eyes widened.

"W-where are we going?" he stuttered, Pete quickly pulling him towards the water slide stairs. Why weren't they closed off? Pete laughed. Mikey wished his laugh was like Pete's: full of life, the sound of summer nights. Instead, his resembled more of a wheezing walrus.

"Up there," Pete said, pointing up to the top of the slide. "It's got the best sunset view. Don't be scared, Mikey Way."

"I'm not scared, I just don't wanna fall off of it," Mikey mumbled, starting to walk up the stairs, Pete now running up them, ahead of Mikey. Pete looked over his shoulder.

"If you started to fall, I'd catch you."

"What a catch."

- - -

"I swear to God, if I fall - " Mikey felt arms around his waist.

"You fucking won't," Pete said against Mikey's ear, then letting go of his waist and going up to one of the rails. He pointed to the city skyline, lit up by the setting sun. "Look at it!"

Mikey smiled, standing next to Pete. Pete looked at Mikey. He'd been with all kinds of guys before. Maybe he was a slut, oh well. He could've had the captain of the football team if he really wanted to. But there was just something about the tall and lanky brown haired boy that Pete really liked. The way he really liked coffee, the way he covered his mouth when he laughed. Pete was scared as hell that whatever they had wasn't going to last, that it'd fade off.

He didn't want to stop the early mornings with Mikey.

He didn't want to stop anything with Mikey Way.

He was supposed to love him.

"Hey, Mikey," Pete started, tracing his fingers on Mikey's arm, "what are we?"

Mikey blinked at Pete. Was the notorious Pete Wentz having feelings?

"I - um - I don't know." Mikey watched Pete's fingers longer over where the Sharpie messages had once been. "What do you want to be?"

"I dunno," Pete bit his lip, his fingers stopping. He picked at a fingernail. "Maybe, like, boyfriends."

Mikey didn't know how to respond. He'd been in only one relationship before, and that was a waste of time, if he was honest. But this was Pete Wentz.

"Like, I'm usually only about hook-ups and shit. The quick things, no relationships, no ties. But there's - there's something about you, like there's this feeling in me that's like I wouldn't mind having a stupid honeymoon with you. Or that I wanna, like, scream 'I love you' from the top of my lungs," Pete looked at his feet.

Shit, Mikey was nothing against all of this.

"Yeah."

"What?"

"Yeah, Pete Wentz. I'll be your boyfriend." Mikey was probably blushing by now, he didn't really know - or care. "Just write more songs for me, okay?"

Pete smiled. "We can work that out."

Mikey's eyes closed as Pete leaned up to kiss him. He ran a hand through Pete's wet hair, that hand sliding down to Pete's neck. He could feel Pete smiling in the kiss, Pete's own hands currently on Mikey's ass.

And then Mikey moaned.

And not your average moan, no, this was a full on 'fuck me' moan. Mikey's cheeks were burning, Pete pulling away slightly to look at Mikey.

"Fuck, Way," he said, attaching his lips to Mikey's neck, undoubtedly leaving a noticeable hickey. Mikey bit his lip, his hands squeezing Pete's hips, which were moving a bit too much for Mikey's liking.

"Hey, America's sweethearts!"

The two pulled apart, and Mikey turned around to see Gabe at the bottom of the stairs.

Along with the rest of their friends. Was Brendon holding a camera?

"The park's closing soon, and Patrick looks like a tomato!" Gabe yelled again, pointing his thumb at Patrick. Who had apparently forgot to put on sunscreen. Patrick frowned at Gabe, crossing his arms.

"Okay, we're coming, keep your pants on!" Pete yelled down. Mikey heard Brendon laugh.

"Keep your pants on, Wentz!" Brendon yelled, making Mikey groan. He looked at Pete.

"Look what happened!" Mikey protested, making his way down the stairs. He heard Pete laugh.

"Mhmm."

- - -

Patrick rubbed lotion on his arms for about the hundredth time since they got back to the Way household.

"Think it'll go away before school?" he asked, looking up from his almost-empty lotion bottle. Brendon laughed.

"Am I straight?" he asked, throwing himself not the couch next to Ryan, who was almost passed out.

"No," Patrick replied.

"There's your answer."

Frank stuck the straw in his Capri-Sun, leaning back in a rocking chair. "Who knew water parks were so exhausting?"

"That's because someone wanted to go on that goddamn slide every two minutes," Gerard said, sitting next to Brendon and Ryan. Brendon raised his eyebrows.

"Jesus, nice fashion statement," Brendon pointed at Gerard's black jacket, pants, and socks. "How are you not hot?"

"It's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking deathwish," Gerard mumbled, reaching over and grabbing Frank's juice pouch, ignoring his boyfriend's protests.

"Is Gerard wearing all black again?" Mikey said, walking into the living room, laying down on a bean bag. "Oh, look, he is!"

Gerard glared at his younger brother. "Shut up. I wasn't the one getting hard at the top of a water slide."

Mikey flipped Gerard off, rubbing his forehead as he heard Joe's voice approaching.

"So, like, theoretically, if I were to have sex in your bed - "

"Fucking leave it alone, Trohman!" Pete's voice cut over Joe's. Pete strolled into the living room, laying beside Mikey on the bean bag.

"Thank God," Taylor mumbled, sitting in another rocking chair next to Frank.

Pete looked at Mikey, who was a little sunburnt and whose hair was a mess. And it was adorable.

"Stop looking at me," Mikey whispered, trying to cover his face.

"Never," Pete replied.

____________________________
a/n: this chapter was almost 2,000 words what the heck. but wow all of you who vote and comment and add this to your libraries, a huge thank you !! all of you are wonderful. i hope all of you caught the song references in this one because there were quite a few ha. anyways, stay tuned for the next update and don't forget that your comments are appreciated !!

- ash

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.5K 131 21
How can a straight line fall in love with a circle? Easy: that circle is Pete Wentz Pete isn't happy. He loves Patrick...as a brother. Mikey is happy...
69.3K 3.8K 18
Ever since preschool, Pete and Mikey were worst enemies. It started off as kicking down block towers and scribbling over drawings to full on rivalry...
8K 288 9
Pete Wentz fan fiction. Love makes you do crazy things. You'll do things nobody ever thought you would do, and you may even surprise myself. But the...
You and I Oleh Kobra

Fiksi Penggemar

769 15 1
Pete Wentz, upon seeing Mikey Way, had a feeling that he was the one. Mikey fell for Pete, hard, but wasn't sure how to deal with it, considering tha...